Hannah & Kay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers

"Interesting!" Hannah snorted. She can read my thoughts.

"Sorry, Hannah. While we were out today I felt that I was with you as you were. You could have been that wrapped up to protect yourself from the wind. Now the white scarf is unsettling. If I kissed you I would be kissing a scarf. If we went further I would want more skin and the illusion that you are visible would vanish. I love you as you are, Hannah, not an illusion of you as you are not."

Hannah sat beside me.

"Try it." she said turning her face to me.

I kissed. I was right. Although I could feel Hannah's lips the main impression was silk scarf. I could sense that she felt the same.

"Oh shit!" she said. "It doesn't work."

I hugged her. She pulled the scarf off her face and we kissed again.

I shut my eyes. I felt Hannah's warm lips.

"Simon?"

"Yes, Hannah."

"I want to try something that one of my friends on the other side taught me. Whatever happens don't pull away. Just let your thoughts tell me what you see. Look at my face."

I looked. Gradually the empty space inside the headscarf misted over. I could no longer see the scarf's pattern. The mist started to form into an approximation of a face but grey. I was imagining that I saw Hannah's face before I actually did. My memory filled in the details that were lacking. I could feel that Hannah was making a tremendous effort. When she had finished her face looked like an out of tune television channel. The details were fuzzy and blurred but it was Hannah's face and it had Hannah's movements. The face was obviously an artificial replica. No one would mistake it for a live human's face. Then it vanished as if someone had switched the television off.

"How was that, Simon?"

"If that was your first try it was great. It needs practise and improvement but I could tell it was Hannah."

"That was the first time I have tried it for real. I can change my appearance easily on the other side. I can be whomever I like but changing so human eyes can see is much more difficult. Some people over there can do whole bodies and mingle with live people. That takes years of practise."

"I can feel you intimately even if I can't see you."

"I know that. So does Kay. Which reminds me. She's still resting and feeling randy. Are you ready for her?"

"I try to be ready whenever she wants me. Whether I can keep up with two of you – that I don't know."

"You don't have to know. Making love to me is making love to Kay as well. You satisfy two women at once with the effort needed to satisfy one."

"But I had trouble satisfying you. I still have trouble satisfying Kay alone."

"You don't do too badly for a mere male. Of course both of us would want you to take longer, much longer than you do, but that should come with practice. We are starting now."

Hannah's gloved hand took mine and led me through into the darkened bedroom. There we both stripped. As her clothes came off she disappeared from view.

"I want to try one more appearance before we start, Simon. Can you see anything?"

I looked at the bed. Faintly at first and then more distinctly, Hannah's disembodied pussy appeared. It was a weird sensation. There was a warm damp pussy with the curling hair resting about a foot above the bed apparently unsupported. I knew what to do with a visible pussy. My lips kissed it. Invisible thighs wrapped my head and an invisible hand pressed me hard against Hannah's latest achievement. I didn't notice when the pussy became invisible again. I was too busy satisfying its demands. Hannah couldn't maintain the apparition once she became aroused.

My hands reached up for her breasts. She moaned as I stroked, kneaded and caressed them. After our conversation on pleasing two women at once I put as much effort into my extended foreplay as I could. Eventually Hannah or Kay or both could stand no more. I was grabbed, flipped on my back and the erection I had been controlling with difficulty was suddenly sheathed deep in warm flesh. Seconds later I had climaxed. Hannah's weight pressed me against the bed. Her hands hugged my head and her mouth covered mine. Her tongue probed inside my mouth. Her breasts squirmed over my body and her legs twined around mine. I ran my hands up and down her back. It seemed a short time later but it must have been after half an hour of mutual cuddling that my erection began to return. This time I cherished it. I held it firm while Hannah writhed in ecstasy around it. She pounded her hips on mine time and again as she brought herself to orgasm after orgasm. My role was almost passive. All I had to do was keep my erection intact. That was hard enough to do with so much woman enjoying herself above me.

"Simon! Kay wants it now." Hannah squealed in my ear.

That did it. The reminder that my wife was enjoying every second of my coupling with Hannah blew away my hard held blocks that were keeping me taut. I shouted in release as I came into Hannah's invisible pussy. Hannah's hand clamped across my mouth to stop any further noise as we relaxed. She lifted her head.

"Kay has to go. She says "Thank you." So do I."

I heard Kay in my head. She was babbling. It seemed that she had had a wonderful time as a remote participant but now she had to have a formal tea with her mother-in-law and needed to freshen up first because our coupling had drenched her with sweat.

Now Kay mentioned it, I was covered in sweat as well. So was Hannah even though she was invisible. We decided to shower.

I can recommend showering with an invisible ghost of the opposite sex. The shower gives them form and outline. But be careful of invisible hands. I washed Hannah's back. Her hands washed me everywhere and I couldn't stop her. That shower nearly exhausted the hot water tank.

Looking back, that day seemed the last of our innocent experimentation with Hannah. It wasn't. We had nights when Kay was feeling good and I had Kay and an invisible Hannah in bed with me; nights when the invisible Hannah duplicated Kay; nights when Hannah would imitate famous women, past and present. They weren't the same as making love to Kay at a distance through Hannah.

When the crisis arrived Kay and I were totally unprepared. We had made slow and careful love together because Kay's bump was very obvious. Hannah hadn't been around. I was lying in bed with Kay's head resting on my shoulder. The bump was squirming beside me. Kay was oblivious and fast asleep snoring faintly. I was nearly asleep and blissfully happy. My wife and family-to-be were beside me and I had made love to my wife.

Suddenly I was awake and fighting for my identity. Hannah had entered my body and brain. She was inside me, part of me, struggling with me for control of my body. She was panic-stricken and unable to communicate with me. I knew it was Hannah. I knew she was inside me where she had never been before and that what she had done was very dangerous for me and for her.

I tried to calm her down. I tried to calm myself down. It is one thing to make love to a ghost you can feel but not see: it is completely different to find that ghost inside you trying to take over.

Kay woke up. She could sense the struggle inside me and Hannah's panic. Her intervention began to calm Hannah down. She was screaming about someone called "The Miner". The Miner was after her, wanted to rape and/or kill her. This made no sense to Kay and I.

"Hannah!" thought Kay as hard as she could. "Who is The Miner? What are you afraid of? Why have you entered Simon?"

Hannah couldn't or wouldn't reply. We both thought at her.

"Who is The Miner?"

Eventually we got through to Hannah. She made my body shudder in revulsion.

"The Miner is a ghost like me. No. Not like me. He is an evil ghost."

Hannah started weeping uncontrollably. Actually it was my body she was making to weep. I couldn't stop her. Her emotions were so strong that she was swamping me.

"What are you afraid of?" Kay thought.

I couldn't think at Hannah because I was cowering in a corner of my brain where Hannah's overwhelming despair had pushed me. I had neither control of my body nor much of my mind.

"The Miner is chasing me. He will kill me."

"How can he kill you? You are already dead." retorted Kay.

"He can force me out of existence. I will be nothing. Not alive, not dead, just nothing but a plaything, a puppet, an inanimate doll, for him to make dance only when he wants. Only he doesn't want me to dance. He wants me to…"

Hannah stopped. She drew a deep breath into my body. I could feel her wrestle to make herself stop, think and communicate clearly to us. She thought at the tiny part of me that was left.

"Sorry, Simon. I didn't want to enter you. You were the only place where I could hide. In you I am safe for a while. Will you forgive me? Please?"

As her thought came I could feel her making space for me, rather as if she was moving across a double bed to give her partner more room. I grew stronger as she gave way to me. I could think. I could reply.

"Hannah. You are our friend. You have done a lot for us. We love you…"

Kay's thought came through as well.

"Hannah. You know we will do whatever we can for you."

"You two mean it. You really mean it, don't you?"

"Yes." We chorused.

"Then I can stay for a while? In Simon? I need a refuge or I will not live in any sense at all."

"Simon must answer that for himself. Why didn't you enter me?"

"Kay. What I have done would have harmed your baby. I couldn't do that to you. It is difficult enough for Simon. Two of us in one body are a tremendous strain on him and on his sanity. I think he can take it. I know your baby couldn't take the impact on its mother. The only choice I had was Simon."

"Well, Simon?" Kay asked. "Are you willing to have Hannah as a lodger?"

"Yes." I replied cautiously "if she can allow me to be me as well. When she arrived she nearly pushed me out. Now is easier. This I can stand. I couldn't take much more as it was at first."

I felt a warm glow spread through my body almost as if I was close to orgasm.

"Thank you, Simon. I will try to be a considerate tenant until I can find how to stop The Miner. I need help to do that. I haven't been a ghost long enough to develop my defences and I have spent time with you two that I should have spent learning about my new existence."

Hannah started crying again. This time they felt like tears of relief. She was safe with us for a while.

Kay waddled off to the kitchen to make a pot of tea. While she was gone Hannah gradually stopped crying. I was trying to soothe her as best I could but I wasn't sure how. I'd hug her if she were outside me. How could I hug someone who was sharing my body?

"Simon," Hannah thought at me. "The thought is enough. Although I can partially leave you without being at risk. As long as some of me is inside you I am safe."

Hannah's invisible lips kissed mine. An invisible hand eased its way between my legs and squeezed before withdrawing. I jumped and then I laughed. That was Hannah's laugh coming from my mouth. I wasn't sure how I would adjust to having Hannah as a tenant. She could do things with my body that I couldn't stop. I hoped she would be careful.

Kay returned with the tea. She and I (or Hannah) drank a cup each.

"Who is The Miner?" Kay asked again.

My mouth opened and Hannah's voice came out.

"He was a professional boxer. He lived in the 1890s but was killed in a dispute between his gang of thugs and another. They were fighting for control of part of the East End of London. The Miner's gang had already killed several of the other gang with knives and clubs on a previous encounter. The Miner only used his fists but he too had killed. On the night he died his woman told him where the other gang would be. He went and ran into an ambush of gunfire. His woman had betrayed him because she couldn't stand being beaten up any more. He used to throw her on the bed, tear her clothes off, rape her and then beat her unconscious. He had killed several women that way and his latest conquest was afraid that she would be next.

The Miner hates all women. He did when he was alive. He still does. He finds an unprotected female ghost and beats them until they are his slaves. He keeps them caged and unconscious until he feels the urge for sex. He wakes them up, rapes them, beats them and then makes them unconscious again. I don't know how he does it but the female ghosts are conscious only while he is raping them. It must be like hell. The only time they are aware they are in pain.

Several male ghosts have tried to stop him but he beats them up and they vanish, never to be seen again. When he is tired of one of his female slaves she vanishes too. I didn't know about him or any ghost likes him until a few days ago. He has run out of suitable women where he normally goes and came near where I stay. I was warned about him and kept out of his way until tonight. He saw me and wanted me. I ran. He was right behind me when I entered Simon.

One of my friends on the other side had told me that if you are in a human body, or even partly in a human body, no ghost could harm you or even sense where you are. Now I know it is true. The Miner is nowhere around. I am invisible to him and he must be looking for another victim."

"That's terrible," said Kay. "Can no one stand up to him? Not even several ghosts at once?"

"No. For some reason we can only contact or fight each other one to one. We can't use weapons. So if someone is to stop The Miner it must be a ghost stronger than he is. I'm strong for a female ghost. I'm stronger than many male ghosts are. I'm pathetically weak compared with The Miner."

"So unless there is a ghost stronger than The Miner you are at risk?" I asked.

"Yes. Until he goes somewhere else. He could come back at any time."

"You are safe inside me but how long can we continue like this?"

"It isn't good for either of us. It gradually blurs the boundaries between life and death. Either I must stop being a ghost and become you, Simon, or you must stop living and become a ghost. I think we can survive like this for a few months, maybe as long as a year but no longer."

"Hannah," said Kay. "I don't mind you using Simon as a refuge in an emergency, but I want my husband here, not on the other side with you."

"I know," Hannah replied "I don't want to kill Simon, nor do I want to become him. I want to get away from The Miner. Unless I can find a ghost stronger than him who can fight as my champion then I am in danger as soon as I leave Simon."

"Champion?" I mused aloud. "That means something to be. What? I think it is important. Kay? Can you think of any reason why the word "Champion" should matter to me?"

"No. I can't, Simon. Champions used to be knights fighting for Kings or for their lady. But they would be no use. They used arms and armour which ghosts can't, according to Hannah. So even if we found a noble knight he couldn't help."

"No. A knight would be no use. We need to think. I wonder? "The Miner" was a professional boxer. There must be some records about him somewhere. How he fought, what his strengths were, what his weaknesses were, and whom he fought. Perhaps someone beat him?"

"I don't think anyone beat him," said Hannah sadly "He boasts that he retired undefeated."

"That's it!" I shouted, "If he was unbeaten he must have been a champion boxer. And I know of another champion boxer. Champion of All England. He was one of my ancestors."

"So what?" said Kay. "If The Miner was a champion and your ancestor was a champion who knows if one would or could beat the other?"

"My ancestor could. He was a prize-fighter, not a professional boxer. He didn't use gloves. He didn't use just his fists. He was fighting before the Queensberry Rules."

"What are they?" asked Hannah.

"They are rules of boxing set down at the beginning of the nineteenth century. Before then almost anything was allowed, The fighting was very vicious and dirty by later standards. Boxing matches went on for almost a whole day. The Miner wouldn't be used to that sort of fighting or trained for it."

"OK, OK." said Kay. "Assume that you are right. Your ancestor might be able to beat The Miner. How do we contact your ancestor without putting Hannah at risk from The Miner?"

"Um." I said. "I don't know. There must be a way."

I took a sip from my second cup of tea. I could feel Hannah willing me to find a solution and could see Kay looking at me as well.

"All I can suggest is that we sleep on it. In the morning we might be able to think of a way to contact my ancestor."

"Do you know his name?" asked Kay.

"Yes. His professional name was "Basher Jem". His real name was Jeremiah Stokes. He died about 1760 in a carriage accident on the way to a boxing event where he was to give a demonstration because no suitable opponent could be found to stand up to him. He is buried in the local churchyard."

"Then that might be the place to look for him," said Kay.

"Perhaps. We'll see. Until then we need some sleep."

We went back to bed. I settled down conscious of Hannah inside me. I vaguely heard her voice soothing me to sleep.

The next morning I was aware of something strange happening. I woke up sitting at Hannah's dressing table. I was startled. It is difficult to describe how I felt. The closest I can get is that Hannah pushed at me, shoving me into a corner of my brain and holding me down.

I was aware that my body was dressed in Hannah's clothes. Around my chest was a bra stuffed with material. A girdle was clasping my hips. Pantyhose were on my legs and a silky slip moved across them. I was able to sneak a peep through my eyes. I was wearing a ball gown that was far too large for me. A sash around the waist was attempting to take up the excess material. Hannah's invisible fingers were applying lip-gloss to my face that already had foundation and eye shadow. A brunette wig curled over my bare shoulders. That was all I could see before Hannah jammed me back into my corner. I could observe what was happening but I couldn't influence anything or even think independently.

I heard Kay's voice as if from very far away.

"Hannah! What are you doing? That is Simon's body, not yours."

Hannah stood up slowly. An invisible hand reached into an open drawer and pulled something out. That felt even stranger. I had hands. Visible hands. I also had invisible hands. I could use both or either. At least I could if Hannah let me. At the time I controlled nothing. Not my body. Not hers. I struggled in vain against Hannah's presence. I couldn't communicate with Kay.

"I hoped you would stay asleep a little longer." I heard Hannah say through my mouth.

Then I felt my body move fast. Kay was grabbed and gently but firmly pushed on the bed. She protested but Hannah stuffed her mouth with a scarf and tied another around Kay's head. Hannah inexorably pulled Kay's hands behind her back and tied them with a stocking. She swung Kay's legs up on to the bed and tied them as well.

I could sense Kay's thoughts dimly trying to get me to do something. I tried and found that I could reach out to my arm muscles. I wiggled them.

"Too late, Simon." I heard Hannah. "You can have your arms if you like. They won't help you."

I felt her relax her control. My mind reached for my arms. Then I found why Hannah let me have them. My wrists were tied behind my back with the sash around my waist. I struggled but Hannah had made sure I couldn't free myself.

Kay's thoughts were still reaching me but very faintly.

"Why, Hannah? We wanted to help you. Why are you doing this?"

Hannah didn't want to answer. I could feel her raw emotions. I pushed back as hard as I could, willing Hannah to answer.

Hannah slumped my body on the bed beside Kay who was wriggling feebly. Tears started to flow from my eyes. Hannah's invisible hands loosened the knots holding Kay. She untied the scarf from Kay's head and pulled out the gag.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers