Hannah & Kay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers

"I'm sorry Kay. I hoped you two would stay asleep. When you woke up I didn't want to stop and I got carried away. Forgive me, please."

"What were you trying to do?" Kay asked.

"I wanted to feel human again, and a woman. It is so strange being in Simon's body. I thought that if I could dress as myself I would …" Hannah stopped and started crying. I felt her control of me ebbing away. Kay released my hands from the sash and gently pulled the wig from my head. She took some paper tissues from the dressing table and gently wiped the tear-smeared make-up from my face. Kay's arm rested on my shoulder. Hannah leant her head against Kay.

"What did you want, Hannah?" Kay asked softly.

"I wanted to feel like a woman for a few minutes. Simon doesn't think like a woman. His body reacts differently. I'm confused and scared. I'm not scared of Simon himself but of the male aggression that The Miner represents. Simon has it as well but his is very different. I wanted to be all female, just for a while, where I am safe from The Miner."

"Hannah," I thought at her. "I can understand. But this was not the way to do it. Once I was awake you were forcing me to do something I didn't want to do."

"I know. I'm sorry, Simon. I wanted it so much."

Kay flashed a swift wordless picture at me. I thought "Yes!" back at her.

Kay spoke directly to Hannah.

"You were wrong, Hannah, not for what you wanted, but for the way you did it."

"I know." replied Hannah. "I hoped that I could have dressed myself up, sat for a while, and then returned Simon's body to normal."

"Hannah. You know that isn't true. You expected me to wake up. If you hadn't, why were my hands tied behind my back?"

"I hoped that you wouldn't wake up. I tied your hands so that I could get undressed again without you interfering IF you woke up. I didn't intend to keep you dressed like this."

Hannah's invisible hands clutched at the ball gown's skirt and swished it across my legs.

"I hoped that I could do everything and undo it before you woke up."

"What woke me up was your strong emotions. Once you had started you were bound to disturb me. I'm sorry, Hannah, we are in this body together. We can't do anything without the other knowing."

Kay joined in.

"Hannah. We are not cross with you. We love you. We understand. Simon and I think we have an idea to share with you."

Hannah was curious.

"How can you have an idea with Simon that I don't know about?"

"Simple, really. If I think something at Simon that means something to us but you don't know about then we can communicate without you understanding. So…"

"So…" echoed Hannah.

"Sometimes Simon and I play games with each other. One of those games might help you."

"How?"

"Come through to the other bedroom and we'll show you. You should change first. Those clothes don't fit Simon's body."

"No. They don't. You and he are petite compared to what I was like."

Kay helped Hannah undress. I kept out of the way and let them. When my body was wearing nothing but boxer shorts I went into the bathroom washed and shaved thoroughly. I took my body through to the other bedroom and sat on the bed.

"Wait." I thought at Hannah.

Kay took some items from the bottom drawer of the chest of drawers. She concealed them under the pillow. She went to the wardrobe and rummaged in the depths of it, behind the loose maternity clothes she currently wore. Hannah gasped as Kay eased out the large-skirted wedding dress.

"Kay! You don't mean?"

"We do!" Kay and I thought together.

"Simon. You know what to do." Said Kay "Hannah, just relax and let it happen, please."

I stood up and took off my boxer shorts. From under the pillow Kay passed me a pair of white silk French knickers. I eased them up my legs. Kay fitted a white basque with padded cups around me and laced it tight. I wriggled into a full-length slip and a waist petticoat puffed out with layers of stiff net.

I drew on white elbow length silk gloves that Kay buttoned for me. She threw the wedding dress over my head. I eased my arms into the full sleeves. Kay fastened the cuffs through loops sewn around the gloves. She zipped the dress up at the back and then knelt at my feet to roll the white stockings up my legs and attach them to the basque. She eased strappy white stiletto shoes on my feet.

I walked over to Kay's dressing table and sat down, flaring the dress's skirt around me. I could feel Hannah getting excited and urging me on. Kay carefully applied make-up and lipstick to my face and fitted clip-on gold earrings. She stretched to open a wardrobe's top box and brought down a formally styled blonde wig on its stand. She taped the wig firmly to my head and looked over my shoulder into the mirror. I nodded at her reflection beside the apparition of a blonde bride.

Hannah was almost squealing for joy inside me. This dress fitted me perfectly. The illusion of being female was uncanny. I was getting excited but in a different way. My erection was straining at the French knickers and touching the lower edge of the basque.

Kay left me sitting while she changed into her special night-dress. It was as white as the wedding dress, elasticated at the waist and flaring to calf length with several layers of white silk swirling around her legs. She called it her "seduction nightie" because it never failed to arouse me.

"Hannah?" Kay asked.

"Yes, Kay?" Hannah replied through my mouth.

"I want you to promise something before we go any further. Will you?"

"That depends what the promise has to be."

"I want you to promise to stay wholly inside Simon's body for the next hour. Invisible arms or other parts are not to sneak out. In exchange I think you will enjoy the next hour. Do you promise?"

"Yes, Kay. I promise."

Then as if this was a normal part of preparing a bride, she arranged the waist length veil on my head and held it in place with a white fillet like a thin Alice band. The veil fell across my face. I threw it back over my head before I stood up and walked across the bedroom to a full-length mirror. I twirled in front of the mirror.

"Well, Hannah," Kay asked. "What do you think of this? Surely it is better than trying to fit Simon into a dress that is far too large for him."

"It is wonderful, Kay. I never thought that Simon's body could look like this."

"Try it, Hannah." I said. "I'll give you full control. Walk about. See what it feels like."

Hannah didn't need a second invitation. She swished her way across the bedroom and back again, watching herself in the mirror. She even flicked her train expertly as she turned. She was slightly confused but she was enjoying herself. Then she had a thought. She stopped beside the bed.

"Kay. Isn't this dress special to you? Aren't you upset to see someone else wearing it?"

Kay laughed.

"That isn't MY wedding dress. That is Simon's. He wears it for bedroom games. It has special modifications for them."

OK. Simon, you know what to do next."

I moved my gloved hands behind me. Kay took the bow at the back of the wedding dress, loosened it, wound it round my wrists in two directions before tying a knot and then a bow. She reached past me under the dressing table's top drawer and lifted a wide piece of white tape that was hanging. Swiftly she slapped it across my mouth.

"For example a bride wouldn't wear gloves under her sleeves.

Certainly not gloves with fingers sewn together. Try moving them."

Hannah soon found out that her fingers were held in the gloves. She would have difficulty untying herself wearing those gloves. I found it impossible every time.

"The back fastening is different too. The zip is locked shut and I have hidden the key as I usually do when Simon becomes a bride. The shoes need unbuckling and…"

Kay bent down and lifted the dress. There was a click.

"…now your ankles are strapped together."

Kay pushed the "bride" backward on to the bed and lifted the feet.

"The bedroom games are about to start. Simon knows what to expect. You, Hannah, don't. Relax. Feel what Simon feels. Enjoy what he enjoys. Don't forget your promise. You have to stay wholly in his body."

Hannah could only think her reply. The tape stopped her and me from speaking.

"I promised, Kay."

"OK. Then we'll start."

Kay lifted the full skirt and petticoats of the wedding dress to reveal my erection tenting the French knickers. She pulled the knickers down. My erection sprang proudly aloft. Kay straddled my silk and net covered body. She lifted the layered skirts of her night-dress as she sat down on my chest. She leaned forward and pressed her silk covered breasts against my face. I nuzzled them, prevented by the tape from using my tongue.

Kay moved further up my body, her breasts and torso sliding over my face, until her bare bush was tickling my chin. Her swollen belly rested on my face. She dragged the night-dress's skirts behind my head and pulled. She buried my lower face deep between her legs that she spread to present her outer lips. She kept pulling until her lips parted, allowing access to her warm and damp inner lips. These clamped over my nose swamping me in the scent of her. I was ecstatic.

Hannah was aroused but I felt a reserve, a holding back, an unease. Buried inside Kay's pussy I could only spare a tiny amount of my overwhelmed mind to Hannah. Later, much later, I realised that if I was aware even at that moment that Hannah was uneasy then her feelings must have been very strong to penetrate to me. At the time I dismissed it.

Kay slowly rocked backwards and forwards, burying me deep, then allowing me to snatch a breath before I was buried again in the warm dark dampness of her sex. She and I were close to orgasm when I was aware that Hannah was distressed. Kay moved to the next stage. She slid down my body and impaled herself on my impatient prick. Trussed up as I was and smothered in wedding dress and night-dress entanglements I had little choice about what happened. Kay engulfed me, I didn't penetrate her.

Normally at this stage in this bedroom game I would struggle to hold back until Kay had reached one or more peaks but a sudden wrenching inside my body startled me. I came at once. I sighed against the tape gag as Kay squealed with excitement.

Suddenly my desire and arousal vanished. Hannah had gone. She'd left my body just before Kay swallowed me.

"Kay!" I thought as hard as I could. "Hannah's gone!"

My thought was unheard. Without Hannah's help, our thoughts were too faint to transmit clearly. Kay was in the throes of a second orgasm. Even if Hannah had been around I doubt that I could have reached past Kay's excitement. She rode me implacably, rising time and again to the heights of passion. Inside my head I was screaming at her but nothing penetrated. I couldn't even signal to her. I was bound and gagged too well. My eyes were blindfolded under layers of silk and net. I shook my head under the weight of skirts but Kay took that for my excitement. Her hands pressed the skirts hard over my face stifling the only way I could communicate.

Eventually Kay exhausted herself. She sat back dragging the layers of dress off my face. When she saw my expression she ripped the tape off my mouth.

I had to swallow before I could speak. Even then I croaked.

"Hannah's gone."

"What?"

"Hannah's gone. She went just before you mounted me."

"She promised."

"I know. Something upset her. What do we do now?"

"I don't know, Simon. I think we ought to get dressed properly and think."

Kay untied me. We both dressed in normal clothes and sat down in the kitchen with mugs of coffee.

"What did we do wrong?" Kay asked.

"I don't know. Perhaps our emotions were too strong for her?"

"But they've never been before and she has been part of our lovemaking for months."

I had a sudden flash of inspiration.

"Every time before she'd played a woman's role. This time she was in a male body. Perhaps that freaked her out."

Kay sat in silence for a few seconds.

"I think you may be right, Simon. We tricked her into a passive male role. She didn't know that you were to be bound, gagged and ridden. She just wanted to look female. We did that for her and then I "raped" you when you couldn't resist."

"I don't want to resist. Not in that scenario."

"No, but Hannah might have wanted to say "No." and she couldn't. O, shit! What have we done?"

"I think we have scared Hannah so much that she fled. Now she is in danger from The Miner. She may be back any minute and terrified again. If she can get back before The Miner gets her."

Kay started crying. I put my arm round her.

"The only thing we can do is try to find Basher Jem. Perhaps he can help even if The Miner gets to Hannah first. The cemetery is the place to start."

"How can we talk to him without Hannah?" Kay asked.

"I don't know. It is worth a try. We'll go straight after breakfast."

Kay pulled back from me.

"I think you should take your wig and make-up off first."

I glanced at a mirror. My lipstick was slightly smeared but the overall effect was bizarre. I had long blonde hair held up in a formal style over full scale bridal face paint yet I was wearing obviously male clothes. I eased the wig off and Kay helped to remove the make-up.

After breakfast we walked to the cemetery beside the church. I had spoken to the parish office. They had searched the records and told me where Basher Jem was buried.

Kay and I stood by the grave. It was neglected and weeds were growing at the foot of the gravestone. I bent down and pulled them out.

"I should have brought some flowers." I thought as I stood up and grasped Kay's hand.

"That would have been nice." That was a deep male voice in my head. Kay heard it too.

"Hello," I thought. "Are you Mr Jeremiah Stokes?"

"I suppose I was but no one was ever that formal. Basher Jem at your service, young descendant."

I could sense Kay almost screaming at him about Hannah.

"Calm down young lady. I know all about Miss Hannah. She is safe for a while. The Miner is elsewhere and busy."

"How do you know, Basher?" I asked.

"Miss Hannah told me herself. When she fled from you she was screaming nearly as loudly as your young lady was a minute ago. Screaming for me. I heard and came to her. I nearly frightened her out of her wits until I introduced myself. Then she was all over me. A proper handful she is too. She is a fine upstanding well-built young lady who is up to my weight. So few of them are. They take one look at the size of me and run."

"Can you deal with The Miner for her?" Kay asked.

"I think I can. I haven't met him but I've heard of some of his goings-on. He gives fighting a bad name. He did when he was alive. He still does now he's a ghost. I'm surprised no one else has tackled him before. Most of the prize-fighting fraternity could handle him because he doesn't know anything but this fancy modern boxing. He just hasn't met any of us. We spar with each other from time to time for old times' sake. It could be interesting. I haven't fought a proper fight for nearly fifty years."

"But will you fight for Hannah?" Kay insisted.

"Probably. It depends on her. I'd like to get to know her better, if you know what I mean. She is so frightened that even I scare her. She seems the sort of young lady that I'd like to walk out with once she isn't so scared."

"What can we do to persuade you?" I asked.

"There are two things. One is easy, the other is more difficult."

"What are they?"

"The first is to tidy up my grave. It cost a mort of money from my friends. It looked prime but now it is a mess. I'd like to be proud of my grave."

"That we will do." I said.

"The other is embarrassing to talk about with the young lady present. It may not be necessary. It depends how well Miss Hannah and I get on with each other."

Kay squeezed my hand. I squeezed back.

"I think I can guess," Kay said. "You and Hannah might want to borrow our bodies."

"Yes." Jem thought very quietly.

"So that you can make love as flesh and blood?"

I could almost feel Jem's embarrassment.

"Yes."

"There is a problem at the moment. I'm pregnant." said Kay.

"I can see that, young lady. You look very well on it. Blooming."

"Hannah won't enter my body while I am pregnant. She says she might damage my baby."

"She is right. She doesn't know as much as she should about being a ghost. I have a lot to teach her if we remain together."

"But I won't always be pregnant," Kay continued. "I will be sore for a few weeks after the birth but if you are willing to wait a few months then I am sure you will enjoy…"

"… I know what you mean, young lady. Ladies are much more direct than they were in my day. It depends on Miss Hannah. I suppose I'll have to get rid of The Miner for her and see."

"Then we will lend you our bodies when you two want them, as long as you give us time to choose a suitable place." Kay finished.

"That is a very sporting offer from you two. That is a prize worth fighting for. It's a shame that you two aren't built like Miss Hannah and I are but you look evenly matched. It's the best offer I'm likely to get. Will you shake hands on a bargain?"

We held our hands out. Massive paws swamped them. Basher Jem's hands were enormous.

"Then I'll take my leave of you and go in search of Miss Hannah and then deal with The Miner. As soon as I find her I'll send her to visit you."

"When you do, please apologise to her from us. We didn't mean to distress her. We thought we were helping."

"I know. She isn't used to being a passive partner. I think we'll have some interesting bouts together if we get that far. She's never met a man up to her fighting weight until me. The Miner doesn't count. He's not a man. He is a piece of filth. Goodbye, youngsters."

"Goodbye, and good luck." We responded together.

We felt him depart. It was as if a heavy cloud had lifted from around us. Basher Jem's ghost was far more powerful than Hannah's.

We walked out of the cemetery and into the stonemason's yard across the road. We asked for an estimate to restore Basher Jem's grave. The stonemason walked back into the cemetery with us to examine the grave. He took out a notebook, pulled a pencil from behind his ear and did a few calculations.

"Did you want just conservation so that it doesn't deteriorate further or restoration?" he asked.

"Restoration." I said. Kay nodded.

"Well, it could cost a thousand pounds at least. Are you sure?"

"We want it looking "proper prime" as it did when it was new." Kay said.

"Proper prime? It's a long time since anyone said that to me. I can do proper prime. I'd re-gild all the lettering, polish the stonework, renew everything that is damaged or broken and have it gleaming in the sun. That would cost … three thousand pounds."

"Then that is what we want. Three thousand pounds for a proper prime monument it is." I shook hands with the stone mason.

"I'll enjoy this," he said "It's a long time since I've worked on anything so well made originally. You can count on me to do a fine job of it."

"Thank you," said Kay "We will appreciate that. How long will it take?"

The stonemason looked at her.

"I think it'll be finished a few weeks after your baby is born."

"Then I'll bring my baby to see it."

"You do that. It is important that we remember those who have fought their fight. He fought a few good ones in his day."

We left the cemetery and returned home. We sat down with a pot of tea.

"Basher Jem's monument is going to look out of place in the cemetery" I thought aloud "among the other neglected graves and the general untidiness."

"The Church or the Parish Council or whoever can't have much money to maintain the cemetery. Whatever they have is spent on more immediate needs." Kay replied.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers