Hannah and Mike Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah smiled as she saw me getting up and peeling off my jeans and polo shirt. I threw my clothes and shoes by the table and without even testing the water jumped in. It was surprisingly warm for early March. Hannah then got up and chugged a good amount of her beer and set it on the diving board. I watched as she took off her shirt revealing that sexy white bra I saw her in earlier. She made a show of removing her shirt and shorts on the diving board as I tried not to stare from the water below. My buzz lowered my inhibitions quite significantly so it was obvious what I was looking at. Hannah then impressed me by doing a perfect dive in the water, which of course sent her clothes and beer into the pool. I was laughing as she came up and realized what she had just done. We managed to retrieve her clothes and beer bottle and put them on the side of the pool. She hopped out to grab herself another beer and as she was walking back I got quite a shock. The lights around the pool shone on her body revealing that her white lace bra and boy shorts had become almost transparent. I don't think she even noticed cause she made no attempt to cover herself up. She made her way back to the pool and sat on the edge again. I was treading water in front of her as she sat facing me with her legs slightly spread. I could easily make out her nipples and her labia through the thin, wet material of her underwear.

"What are you staring at?" Hannah asked as she looked down at me.

"I guess you haven't seen too many wet tshirt contests, eh sis?"

Hannah looked at her chest and noticed her nipples were easily visible and splashed me to get me to look away. She set her beer down and slid in all the way. We swam and talked and drank some more. It was getting late and we both started to get tired. We decided to call it a night and gathered up our things. Not wanting to get our clothes wet we went upstairs in our underwear carrying the pile of shirts and pants. We got to our respective rooms and threw our clothes into a hamper in the the bathroom. The sight of her in her nearly see-through underwear had gotten me quite aroused again and I had no way of hiding it. Hannah looked at me and started walking closer. She put her hands around my waist and one leg went through mine. She hugged me and rubbed her leg up against my hard cock. She leaned up and whispered into my ear, "I'm so glad you're home, big brother." And with that said she ever so lightly licked then nibbled on my earlobe. She leaned away and let one of her hands brush across the tip of my boxer covered cock. As she swayed her hips walking back into her room, she reached back and undid the clasp on her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She was looking back at me over her shoulder with the sexiest 'fuck me' look I've ever seen. I started to walk over towards her but she reached over and closed the door leading to her room. I stood still in amazement and disbelief that my sister was turning me on so much. I had a feeling that this Spring Break spent at home was going to be worth it after all.

To be continued...

Author's Note: Sorry for the lack of action but there will be more soon to come.

12