Hannah Goes Pro

Story Info
Bird goes whore.
1.8k words
4.16
96.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since seeing her thoroughly fucked by two strangers, sex with Hannah had been amazing. I could picture the beautiful torment of too much cock that I'd seen in her eyes that night whenever I wanted. But it also made me want to see it again. I craved more self abuse with a compulsive masochism I'd barely even previously suspected. I wanted to see her degraded, and through her sink myself even lower. I wanted to feel punishment for the fortunate middle-class lifestyle I'd been blessed with, while others in the world and even my own country suffered. More than this though, I just wanted to watch her getting fucked again.

We live in a stylish North England city, in a redeveloped factory apartment. Not quite your American loft, but something similar. Big and pine panelled and the sort of place that most people with kids or shit jobs or who just happen to live down south can't afford. But it's in a part of town that is on a cusp. Which lies between the new prosperity of city centre living and what was previously called the 'inner city'. Every night, if I work late, I drive home through streets of ridiculously under clad women. Standing there, dealing with drug addiction, making money in the only way they feel is available to them. I don't judge them. I don't visit them. But they hang always just at the periphery of my vision. In my waking mind, and when I'm fucking Hannah with slow deliberate strokes, and asking if she wants to feel a bigger dick than mine in her again. She always says she does, and I don't know if it's to please me or to hurt me. And I don't care, because it does both.

I'm in my car, down a side street, draped in shadow because I've shot out the street light with an air-rifle I got this afternoon. I didn't mind the expense. It's been an expensive day anyway: I've had to buy Hannah scarlet under-wear from Agent Provocateur £160; new stiletto shoes Red or Dead £190; and a see-through Mac from Pound Stretcher £17. From where I'm parked she looks like what she is: a beautiful slut hanging out on the pavement hoping to get fucked for cash. She might even make me some money back.

I've rented two rooms round the corner, in a hotel that looks like it's not more than minutes from fore-closure. The K*** D** they call it. If you live nearby you might know where I mean. If you live near by you might also have recently fucked my girlfriend of five years, while I watched through a wide angle spy hole drilled neatly through cheap plasterboard.

I'm hanging about in case she gets hit by a prospective pimp, or some hooker jealous of the spot, as well as for the thrill. A couple of cars cruise by slow for the straight road, before one comes back and the driver winds down the window. Hannah leans in and I can see her legs shaking. Her tidy little butt wriggling the tight red G-string that divides it. It's not through cold because this is one of the warmest nights of the summer.

Eventually she climbs into the car and it pulls down the same alley that I lurk in. I duck down to make like I'm an empty parked, until the driver slots in behind me. Soon I get to watch his bald head sucking on Hannah's small tits as she rides up and down on him wedged against the steering wheel. I try and resist coming, this is only the beginning, even though I can't help playing with myself. When she stops suddenly and climbs out I realise that our friend couldn't hold out nearly so well.

The car drives off after handing Hannah some notes. She puts them into my hand as she presses it into her sodden cunt on my passenger seat a moment later.

"Did you like that?" she says. Her eyes are the most piercing blue, and I can never lie to them.

I nod.

"He was old and fat and bald and smelt and I came anyway," she tells me. "And his spunk is dripping on the seat of your precious fucking Beamer, and I don't know why you do this shit to me."

For an instant I think she's going to cry. But then she says "I love you for it though." Before rubbing my crotch and walking back to her pitch underneath the streetlight.

The next car that pulls up to her is full of black guys. At least four of them. I'm worried they're pimps until my over-developed sense of political correctness makes me stop. I can't believe it when after a moment Hannah climbs in. Lying full body across what I now see is three guys on the back seat. One of who starts to feel her arse even as his friend closes the door.

I tear back to the hotel. As planned Hannah has shown her punters a slightly longer route, so I am already in situ when I hear the car pull up. Not as planned I see her walk in with five guys. I am not in a position to protect her now if something goes wrong. All I can realistically do is phone the police and take a beating.

They make her take the Mac off as soon as she's in the room. She's standing there in pants and shoes probably worth more than all of them are wearing put together. She still looks like a whore. I can't hear through my peephole even though the view is perfect. Hannah seems to have done a good negotiation though. A bundle of notes is collected from the guys by a thickset leader and deposited in the pocket of her Mac where it lies on the bed.

The men stand in a line designated by some order of precedence known only to them and Hannah on her knees undoes the flies of the first and takes out his cock. Even flaccid it is bigger than mine. When her sucking and stroking have brought it to what I can only hope for her sake is full erection Hannah has both hands around it and still an inch where her mouth doesn't join them.

I wish I could hear, but I can see the joy on her face when she takes out the next dick to find it's almost as big.

So far as I know Hannah has never had a black cock in her before. But she strokes all five to massive erections before they begin to crowd around her and I find it hard to see what's going on. She seems to be sucking on the first guy, the biggest guy. She has two other big black dicks in her hands. She's sliding her fists away in rhythm like a juggler. Her bra hanging limp in front of her chest flapping about while the guy who undid it gropes her tits. The last bloke is crouched behind her, fingering what I can only assume is the hottest fucking wettest pussy he's ever come across.

Her mouth opens in an O of surprise and perhaps pain when the first one of them starts to fuck her, doggy style, on the bed. Her face is already coated in a thick, sticky come from one of the hand jobs who exploded prematurely. She rocks back trying to take the whole massive length into her. My dick feels tiny in my hand, but I can't help wanking while I watch.

Soon the other guys grow impatient with the stamina of the man fucking her. Who so far as I can judge has brought her to two orgasms already. She is roughly manhandles over, and thus on her back is able to pull on two dicks and suck on a third while her massive lover continues to pound into her.

She lets go of the cocks in her hands momentarily to grab the lover's ass and pull his thick penis deeper in, as presumably she feels it stiffen with a surge of spunk. I see her face in all its beautiful detail loving the feeling of cock filling her.

She grips the two shafts eagerly again and starts to suck them alternately while the guy she was blowing takes up at her now vacant cunt. I wonder what I have created. From a good, but slightly dulling sex life I have made a cock-loving whore. I know what these men don't, but maybe are beginning to appreciate: that she would have fucked them anyway; that the money is meaningless; that she only wants to be fucked and to drive me wild and to sate an insatiable clit.

The bloke who came too quickly is hard again now, and moves into fill the spot of her right hand whose spunk she has just swallowed like it was caviar to a starving Ethiopian. She doesn't even glance up, but accepts the new cock and starts to slurp on it. She's being fucked so hard now that it must be difficult for her to stay in contact with all the dicks at once. Her little tits wobble with each fresh thrust, and soon I see by her eyes she is coming again. Her mouth screams in orgasm in my silent world.

Finally, another load of stranger's man-fat sucked into her stomach, my gorgeous girlfriend is lowering herself onto the most massive prick of the bunch. I see her inner lips left behind each time she rises only to sink a little deeper. She is pointing straight at where she knows I watch, and her expressions seem aimed at me, showing me how she's loving this fat black cock that's filling her. She places both hands behind her when another man straddles his friend's legs there. Either pulling her arse cheeks apart, or else guiding him in. Either way I can tell by the gentle rocking motion she adopts that she now has both holes plugged. Her expression is almost like fear, her lip is trembling. But when I see her head go back in a howl, I realise she is coming again, maybe for the fifth or sixth time tonight. A prick is soon placed in her free mouth, and I can see nothing but a bald brown arse thrusting back and forth.

I come not long before him. My beautiful Hannah, my girlfriend of five years has spunk dripping from her chin while she takes the final few lunges up her arse and swollen pussy. She seems dazed as she kisses the wall by my peephole when her succession of lovers finally leaves. And I have to go through to her and hold her battered body until the sun comes up and her cunt has cooled enough that she can bear me to fuck her. Which I do, with the memory of all that's gone before fresh in both our minds, and the residue of spunk still caked on the small creases of her perfect face.