Hannah Had a Bush

Story Info
Hannah had her own plans for her rapist.
2.2k words
3.32
30.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first entry. I am not a writer by any means. I am sure my writing and storytelling skills will improve as I go along. Please overlook any typos and grammatical errors. All characters are fictional...I think. I hope my stories are entertaining as I have been entertained (and stimulated) by others.


They were not due to arrive at Arari, Inc. until 10:00 the next morning. This would be the last bit of work related travel for Hannah. She had recently taken a similar position at another company three states over. It's not that she hated her current job, but it was time for something new. In fact, she had become quite a workaholic. She was looking forward to a fresh start.

Hannah was contemplating how she would turn in her two-week notice. She decided to work on it during her road trip with her teammate Shane. Shane had arrived at the company well after Hannah. He was brilliant with a knack for innovation. He was a go-getter with scruples. Shane was paired with Hannah for this trip because of his knowledge of the company's technology. Her strength in sales also made the impending contract with Arari a done deal.

They had never worked this closely together without their other teammates. This was not a big deal to Hannah because she always kept her interactions professional. She also knew that Shane had a girlfriend, Channing. Word around the office was that the two would soon be engaged.

Little did Hannah know, just the day before, Channing threw all of Shane's things out of her apartment because she decided that they no longer had anything in common. She considered him "boring" because she had her sights set on someone else. Shane was crushed because they had been best friends for years. He insisted that he was not going to let their breakup affect his work. He would pine over Channing when he returned from this assignment.

Aside from turning in her job notice, it would be easy for Hannah to relocate. She had been celibate for almost 5 years. An unconventional beauty, Hannah was also almost 40. Although attractive, she could stand to lose a few pounds in the right places. She had a college aged teenage son from a previous marriage. In raising him alone, she gave up on relationships. She accepted her status and tried to live each day to the fullest.

Hannah understood that her lifestyle had its benefits. She was looking forward to taking advantage of them in the larger city that she was moving to. She was to the point where she did not care what people thought of the way she chose to live. The only thing she could focus on was her new life in a different city.

Hannah folded her laptop when she noticed that the weather made a major turn "My heavens, this rain is getting out of control, Shane. If it gets any heavier, you may want to pull over for cover under the next over pass."

"I'm not sure how far that will be, Hannah. I will drive slow for the moment and turn on my hazards. If it gets worse, I will pull off the road until it lightens up. We still have a way to go until we reach the half-way mark where you will take the wheel. " The rain would not let up. It became difficult to see the car in front of them. The defroster did not work as well as it usually did in the work vehicle. After driving slowly for about a mile and a half, Shane noticed an overpass. "Yes, an overpass. Let me maneuver my way over there so we can sit for a while. "

As soon as he pulled over to the other side of the white line, he put the car in park, removed his suit coat and threw it into the backseat. In order to prepare for the hiatus, Hannah removed her pumps. She waiting patiently for the storm to pass by trying to enjoy the sound of the rain as well as the way the cars sounded as they went under the overpass.

Shane on the other hand, wanted to get further down the road. After a night of little sleep due to his breakup with Channing, he felt like he was overdue for a long nap at the hotel. He was also looking forward to waking up in a different location as a way to get his mind off of his personal problems.

The car rocked from the cars that passed. Hannah closed her eyes and leaned against her headrest while trying to be patient. Shane quickly noticed how vulnerable she was at the moment. He swallowed hard after his mouth began to water from the sight of her stockings under her suit skirt. Her thighs were creamy.

Before he could contain himself, he lightly caressed her leggings with his bent pointer finger. Hannah's eyes parted. "What do you think you are doing?" "Oh my goodness, I'm terribly sorry Hannah. Please forgive me. I couldn't control myself. Please don't mention this to anyone. I had a crazy night with Channing, so...."

"What? Don't make excuses for your behavior Shane. You know better than to do what you did. I can't believe that you see me in that way. "

"How do you mean? " said Shane.

"Like a piece of meat. We have been on the same team for years. I can't believe you'd let a little rain make you horny. Besides, you love Channing."

He got a little closer to her face and asked her again: "What do you mean?" Before she could answer, he grabbed her by the hair above her forehead. "No, I did it because you turn me on, bitch. You always have. I just decided that today would be the day that I would have your pussy. "

She slapped his face. He kissed her on the forehead and licked her cheek. "You are absolutely beautiful, Hannah. " She screamed, with her makeup smearing, "Why are you doing this to me Shane? I've never led you on in any sort of way."

"I did not plan this Hannah. From the first time I saw you, I knew that you needed me just as much as I needed you. I could feel your loneliness only because I could relate to you. I saw myself in you. I tried to do everything I could to make everyone believe that I was disgusted by you when they talked about how pretty you were, but I loved you the moment that I saw you. Please...may I please feel you?"

"No! I can't believe that I am having this conversation with you." She noticed that the windows on the car were foggy. They could not see out of them, and the people passing by could not see her. At this point, she realized that she was fighting a losing battle. The only problem was that she did not want her celibacy to end on a whim. She promised herself that she would do things the right way because she had gone down the wrong road so many times before.

Hannah tried to fight the urge, but she grew weak. Shane began to use his palm to begin to gently knead one of her breasts. "Stop Shane, before this goes too far. We have to get going. I promise not to say anything to anyone. Let's just go. "

"No! Why won't you let me have your pussy? Let me put my finger in it, just once. Then we will leave."

"I can't Shane. I don't want to complicate things." She quickly realized that in a few days, she would no longer be his teammate. Nevertheless, this is not how she wanted to treat her body after going without sex for half a decade.

Shane rubbed his buldge. " Hannah, I was trying to play nice, but this dick is going inside you. I just thought I would ask you nicely in order to give you a chance to say yes to the inevitable. Put your seat back so that I can rub myself on your mound. "

Hannah looked at him in utter disbelief with wells of water in her eyes. Shane bit her on the chin. "You bastard!"

"I told you put your seat back, Hannah! "

She reached over to pull the lever, and the seat reclined. Shane rubbed himself a few more times and proceeded to move her skirt up to her waist. "Take those leggings off. I need to feel your skin. "

Tears rolled down Hannah's face. Shane rolled her underwear down slowly to reveal her package. She was absolutely soaked. Hannah had a bush. Shane had imagined what it looked like for years. She had intentionally not shaved herself in 5 years. Shane parted her bush with his finger and slid her juices along her lower lips.

He played around with her clit, and caressed every other part of her pussy with his fingers. Hannah began to hump his finger. She continued to ask him to stop. He acted like he did not hear her request because her body language was louder than her mouth. He was hell-bent on having all of it.

He quickly unzipped and removed his slacks and underwear. He crossed over to Hannah's side of the car stepping on her shoes in order to lie on top of her. He began to moan as he slowly began to girate up and down on her pussy. Hannah could not help but wimper and close her eyes. The warmth and girth of his dick caused her to join in with his rhythm. He opened his eyes and smirked at her. He knew that there was no turning back. Hannah started to girate in a circular formation which made him grind even harder.

She felt Shane's precum. She begged him to put on a condom. "I wish the hell I would, Hannah. I'm taking complete advantage of this situation. And besides, you don't have any control here. Just for that, I'll be putting it in you now. "

"No, Shane. Please, let's not take it that far. Pleeease stop. "

He lightly shook his head no. "I can't." He used his hand to put the head of his dick on her opening. She screaked. He noticed how tight she was. "What the hell, Hannah? I have to work to get inside you. Wait, I know you are not a... How long has it been for you? "

"5 years."

"What? You haven't had dick in 5 years? "

She shamefully shook her head no.

"But, you are absolutely beautiful. Who the hell hurt you?" The hurt in her eyes told him that he did. He was one to ask her such a question.

He bent over, licked his lips and began to tongue her. She kissed him back.

His dick slid in about an inch. She grabbed his butt cheeks and helped him go a little deeper. He groaned. "It feels so good inside you." His eyes were half closed.

Hannah began to go crazy on his shaft. "Wait. Hannah, what are you doing? I told you that you have no control over this situation."

"You started this shit, Shane. Now, I'm getting ready to give you what you begged me for. " Hannah had transformed into a wanton whore.

"But it's getting dark Hannah, look. We need to get going. "

"Nope. Now turn your ass over", she asserted. Then she removed her skirt.

When he lay on his back, she slowly straddled him. Before long he was balls deep inside her. He grabbed her waist to try to hold on as she drilled him like he had never been drilled before. He was now the one moaning and crying. He had started with the wrong one. Hannah was determined to make Shane her bitch and then leave him alone when she was satisfied.

"I hate you Shane. Look what you started. I hate you."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry".

"Wait, wait....I'm cumming. Slow up for a sec." said Hannah

"Un unh. Let's go all the way. "

"Hell no. Wait a minute." cried a nervous Hannah.

Shane said "I'm getting ready to cum too. I'm not stopping now. You crawled your ass up there, so take it like a champ. "

He pulled her closer to him and looked directly into her sad eyes as he released into her womb. Hannah the wanton slut had milked his balls with her suction pussy. He realized that beauty was indeed her curse. They moaned and groaned while their insides quaked. Then they kissed again heavily.

"Oh shit, Shane. Oh my goodness, what did you make me do? Oh no not that feeling. Not that feeling." Hannah began to cry.

"What are you talking about? What kind of feeling? You've never cummed before?"

"Sure, I have cummed before, but what about pregnancy and diseases. I told you to wear a condom."

"Stop worrying about it. I'm sure you are alright", he said while panting from his climax. "Now let's go so that we can make it to the hotel. We are a long way from the half-way mark. Crawl over into the driver's seat so that you can drive because I need to take a nap. Don't even think about cleaning yourself or putting your skirt back on. "

Hannah said "But what about the other travelers, or hell, the cops even?"

"I don't care about that. Button your blouse, and besides, it's darker now. Let's go. "