Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmmm, he's never done this before.

"Ahhh," she let out a course whisper. "That's nice lover."

Hearing these words, Larry licked harder. And faster, repeating his strokes with deliberate speed and agility. He felt Hannah's legs tighten around his shoulders. The feel of the nylon and lace garment against his body, made his cock harder and his actions more determined. Hannah was going to cum with him licking her through her frumie underwear.

Meanwhile, Hannah was beginning to thrust up at his tongue. The feeling was both pleasurable and frustrating. The nylon barrier delayed the intensity of feeling that she was craving but it also pushed her to limits of arousal that she had never felt before. Between her flowing juices and his slurping her crotch was now a swamp of lust and pleasure.

"Ohhh, lick me Larry. Suck me darling. Feel how wet I am for you. Harder, harder!"

Her words inflamed her lover even more and his desire to please her was intensified. He prodded and pulled at the crotch of the pants until he found a weakness in the seam work. Pushing a finger all the way through he was able to open it with one firm ripping grasp.

Hannah started to scream but was subjugated to erotic moans as Larry now thrust his tongue against the folds of her naked cunt. As he licked and slurped, he ripped the garment more, shredding the crotch and leaving her pussy and asshole framed by the now useless black garment. Hannah was beginning to shake as an orgasm began to well from deep within her.

Larry felt her tighten and he stepped up his ministrations. Saliva and pussy juice were flowing liberally down into the area between her pussy and asshole. He gathered some of this on his fingers and lubricated her brown bud.

"Ahhhhhh, n, nu, nuh. Noooooooo," Hannah cried.

Yes, yes, yes, yes do it. Do it!

As if telepathically, Larry got the message. He kept licking her clit and was now sucking hard on the hood that shielded the sensitive nub. His tongue flicked back and forth with lighting speed. He placed his forefinger at the entrance to her asshole and pushed forcefully.

Oh Shit, here it cums!

"OHHHHHH!" Hannah's whole body tightened and then suddenly went slack. Almost immediately after that she was wracked with convulsions as the orgasm lifted her higher than she could ever remember.

Yessssss.Ooh yes darling. Push your finger in deeper. Don't stop. Keep sucking me. Ooooooooh, I can't believe it. Yes. Harder, harder darling, HARDER! YESSSSSSSSS SUCKMEEEEEEOHHHHH!

Hannah's body shook and then clenched, relaxed and clenched again as the orgasm ran through her. She began to hyperventilate, gasping and puffing for air that didn't seem to be there.

Larry kept his licking and prodding up, holding on for dear life as Hannah gushed forth and amazing amount of cunt juice. She seemed to spray her orgasm all over his face. He could smell her sex on his beard. It was a delightful aroma.

She yelped and cooed as a few aftershocks flicked through her body and then sat back, opened her legs and looked down at Larry.

"You seem very satisfied with yourself," she said.

"I am. Very. How about you?"

"You really need to ask?"

Larry smiled that smile. "Is every Shabbos like this," he asked.

"It could be. Would you like that?" Hannah felt warm inside.

"As long as you wear your frumie lingerie."

"I don't believe you."

"Hey, what can I say? It was a big turn on. I guess I'll have to get you a new pair of panties, or whatever you call these things." He chuckled.

"Maybe we could go shopping together. I'll get a whole Shabbos "trousseau" if you like. Now I see that something else needs attention," she giggled.

Hannah slid down off the couch and grabbed Larry's erection. "You know it's a blessing to have sex on the Sabbath." And with that she bent down and began a very unorthodox blessing of her own.

12