Hannah's Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
Not So Innocent, Now Are We?
914 words
4.11
8.2k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah couldn't stop thinking about Ian's cock all day. Because of her roommates alarm going off that morning, Ian had no choice but to leave her wanting more. As she was leaving her desk at work, Hannah left her mug on her desk. Stupid.

After she parked her car and went inside, she threw her keys and purse on her couch. "Hello?" She impatiently shouted. Nobody was home. What a sign of relief. Hannah carelessly threw her heels in her room, then headed towards her bathroom. A bath seemed nice, so she began to run the water. She looked in the mirror and took her earrings out of her ears and began to undress.

Nobody was expected to be home for another hour so Hannah left her bathroom door half open, and pinned her hair up. As she eased herself into the tub, the water felt so good on Hannah's soft bare skin. She took in a deep breath and let it go as soon as she laid back. Hannah relaxed and closed her eyes. Moments later, she hears the familiar sound of her door opening and closing. Someone home early. Shit.

Nearly falling out of the tub, Hannah tried to close the bathroom door. With her pinned up hair falling out and into her face, Hannah quickly tries to pull herself together to shut the door again. Too late. Gina walks towards the bathroom. "Hey Hannah!" She shouts. "Are you in there? I need to.." Gina stops in mid sentence. Hannah was standing there naked right in front of her with suds all over her body still.

"What do you need?" Hannah quickly says while grabbing a towel to cover herself. Gina couldn't stop admiring Hannah's body.

"Nevermind." Replied Gina with a bright red face. Gina has been questioning for quite a while now if she's into women. Seeing Hannah's perfect naked body definitely turned her on. Immediately, she walked away.

"What's up with you being home early?" Hannah asked while toweling off her boobs.

"We close early on Fridays, remember?" Gina nervously replied.

"Oh. Ok." Hannah said while wrapping the towel around her. Hannah went off to her room to get some clothes. She was so pissed she didn't get to enjoy her bath. To make matters worse, her favorite shirt was missing. This pissed her off even more.

"Gina! Did you take my fucking shirt?" Hannah impatiently yelled as she opened Gina's door still wearing her towel. She looked to Gina, who had her hand down her pants.

"Woah! Sorry.." Said Hannah, who was quite embarrassed.

"Wait no, it's ok!" Yelled Gina. "Which shirt are you looking for?"

"My maroon colored T-shirt?" Hannah impatiently said while holding her towel. Gina looked in her closet.

"Found it." she quickly said.

"Cool, thanks. Next time ask me before you take my shit please?" Said Hannah as she dropped her towel to put it on. Gina couldn't help but stare.

"What's wrong with you?" Hannah asked. She caught the staring this time.

Gina didn't know what to do. "I don't know.. You got some really big tits." She joked.

Hannah smirked. "Oh, these?" She said while raising her shirt for Gina to see. Her breasts looked flawless.

Gina blushed. "Ha. I knew it." Hannah laughed. She didn't put her shirt back down. "You like girls, don't you, Gina?"

Gina still kept admiring Hannah's large rack. "...Yes.. I do... But don't tell Ian." She begged.

"Ok" chuckled Hannah. "But if you really like girls, lick my pussy" Gina's eyes widened

"But Hannah! What about Ian?" Worried Gina.

"Don't sweat it. He won't know." Hannah assured.

"Alright.. Do you promise?" Gina asked in a low voice. Hannah smugly nodded.

She kissed Gina on the lips slowly, to make her weak in the knees. "I hope you can handle this.. Hannah teased as she grabbed Gina's hand and led her to into her own bedroom. The towel was left on Gina's floor. Hannah got on her bed and spread her legs for her friend.

"Alright. Please me." Demanded Hannah. At first, poor Gina had no idea what to do. She slowly reached out to touch it. Hannah's pussy was so wet.

Gina's mind was completely blown, she never expected her best friends pussy to be so perfect!

Hannah watched Gina's concentration. "Now, try not to drool." She ordered.

"Yes ma'am." Obeyed Gina. Hannah had the most smug grin on her face. First she sucked Ian's cock, and now she has his girlfriend... Her own best friend in her room about to give her head. Gina slowly started to lick Hannah's clean shaven pussy. It must have tasted so good.

"That's right, lick my clit." Hannah purred. Gina must have gotten into it, because Hannah was really starting to enjoy it.

"This is so much better than a bath.." Hannah thought to herself, as she moaned with pleasure.

Hannah loved to tease other women and call the shots, but Gina had something else in mind. She sat back up and boldly said "Alright. You had your fun. Now it's my turn."

This somewhat turned Hannah on. She's usually the dominant one with a woman. "Ok. But try not to moan too loud. We have neighbors." Gina giggled as she laid down.

Right as Hannah started to taste the sweet juices of Gina's wet pussy, someone was entering Hannah's room... It was Ian... Neither one of the girls heard him come inside the house either.

*Chapter 3 coming soon!*