Hannah's Hero Ch. 01

Story Info
Love and sacrifice in the modern era.
6k words
4.71
54.4k
86

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is a long one, even after I broke it into chapters. If you want a quickie, sorry, look elsewhere. Also, be advised that there are incestuous overtones (but no actual incest), as well as anal sex and FF sex at one point. If that bugs you, then go elsewhere. Hope you enjoy, and as always constructive feedback is welcome.

*

My name is Hannah, and I want to tell you about the hero I married. I first met Chris when I was in college. I was 20, studying nursing, and hopelessly self-absorbed. I had soft honey-blonde hair that I kept at collar length, and a great figure. Chris was the older brother of my friend Jennifer, and she clearly adored him. I have to say that as I myself was an only child, I was a little jealous of their relationship. Chris and Jennifer's father was out of the picture, having left their mother years ago for his secretary. Their mother had been the victim of a drunk driver during my freshman year -- just a few short months after Jennifer and I met as a matter of fact. Under those circumstances it would've been weird if they hadn't been close.

Chris was a 22-year-old hunk at 5'11" tall. His hair was short, and was either dark blonde or light brown depending on the light. One thing that immediately caught my attention was that our eyes were almost the exact same shade of green. He was really cut, but not a body builder. Chris was really quiet and that suited me. Like I said, I was pretty stuck on myself, and I liked being able to talk about me without being interrupted.

Jennifer was striking as well. She had been a cross-country runner since middle school and had the sculpted legs and ass to prove it. She liked to wear her black hair long. Unlike Chris, Jennifer was very outgoing. Unlike me, she was anything but self-absorbed. Most of my other friends wondered why I was studying nursing since I didn't seem to have a desire to help people. They never had to wonder about Jennifer. She was a naturally giving, loving person who threw herself into her studies with the same passion and drive she applied to her personal life.

Through our college years, Jennifer and I grew closer, and I'm happy to say that the friendship with her worked to cure a lot of my character flaws. I was embarrassed when I finally came to realize how other people saw me, and worse how I had been treating other people. Jennifer never judged me, though. She just worked patiently to change me. As I changed, I started to notice people around me, most especially Chris.

While Jennifer and I were studying nursing, Chris studied automotive technology. He graduated, and having previously agreed to a term of service in the Army to pay for school, was enduring basic training and AIT the summer of our internship at Community Hospital. He came back just in time for our graduation. Just three days later, we had our first real date with Jennifer's blessing. It was just dinner and a movie (Iron Man 2, I'll never forget it.) Normally, Chris is quiet and introverted, but during the movie, he kept doing terrible impressions of different characters. He had me giggling like a complete idiot. If the theatre hadn't been close to empty they probably would have kicked us out.

After the movie, we had a great dinner at a little mom-and-pop Italian restaurant near campus. It was the Tuesday night after graduation, and just like the movie theatre, the place was nearly deserted. We lost track of time, not realizing how late it was until the sweet old lady who ran the place started locking up.

Chris took me home. He and Jennifer had continued to live in their mom's house during college to save money since it was close to campus. I'd rented a room there for the last couple of years. Since Jennifer and I were both now working at Community Hospital, I decided to keep renting a room there until I had some money saved up for a place of my own.

When we got in the house, I felt nervous. I wanted to invite Chris to my room. Well, honestly I wanted him to screw me silly, but for the first time since I'd started having sex, I was unsure of how to get things started. I really liked Chris, and I wanted him, but there was the little matter that I lived with him and his sister, and his sister was my closest friend. One of the many things I learned in college was that it was usually not a good idea to sleep with your room mate.

When I got to the door of my room, I turned around to face him. Anything I might have said ceased to matter, because he bent down, cupped my face in one hand, and kissed me slow, deep, and wet. I was no virgin, but I didn't have all that much experience. At that point in my life, I'd never been kissed like that before.

For just a second I stood there like a statue while Chris kissed me. Then, while my brain was overloaded, my body took over. I started kissing him back with fervor. All by itself my right arm went around him, my fingers trying to dig into his muscular back. He let go of my face and wrapped his arms around me and crushed me against him. By then our tongues were dueling and we were both panting like runners.

There was a soft thud as I dropped my purse while I fumbled with the door knob; I didn't want to stop kissing him even for the instant it would take to turn and open the door. I whimpered into his mouth when I felt one of his arms loosen its hold. Then I heard the door open behind me. Without warning he scooped me up into his arms and carried me into my room, nudging my fallen purse in ahead of us and closing the door behind us.

I moaned into his mouth as he carried me to the bed and settled into it with me, all without ever breaking our kiss. My body was on fire, I wanted him so badly. His hands roamed over me from shoulder to hip, skipping nothing in between. Still kissing, I felt his hands stroke their way down over my torso to my belly. He lingered there for a moment feeling my panty line, then moved upward again to cup my breasts.

I arched my back, pushing them into his hands and finally broke our long kiss to lick and suck at his neck. I left a hot wet trail down his throat until I reached his shirt collar. Growling in frustration my hands fumbled with the buttons of his shirt, eager to remove the barrier. Chris hadn't been wasting time. Even while I was exploring his throat he found what he was searching for: the zipper of my little black dress.

Chris sat up and pulled me with him, then I felt him pull the zipper all the way down. Before I could do or say anything he was pulling my dress off over my head, and tossing it over a chair. I sat there, held upright in his strong arms in just my black strapless bra, matching boy short panties, and sheer thigh-highs. He was drinking me in, a hungry look on his face. For the first time since the kissing started I felt nervous. Did he like what he saw? Guys usually told me I was pretty, but like most women I know I felt insecure about it. Then he smiled.

"God you're gorgeous," he whispered softly. My confidence returned and I quickly pushed his shirt off of him and then went for his slacks. He trapped my hands in his and clucked his tongue.

"Now, now," he teased. "Ladies go first!" With a soft growl of his own he pushed me back down on the bed. His calloused hands made short work of my bra, exposing me to his gaze. Chris lay down against me, his hands caressing me again. He kissed my face but swiftly moved on, working his way down. He licked delicately along the line of my jaw and over the smooth curves to my neck, nipping my skin with his lips. When he reached my chest he ran his tongue down the sensitive skin to the valley between my breasts while his hands firmly cupped each mound.

I gasped as he suddenly moved up the inside curve of my left breast to the pink nipple and sucked it greedily into his mouth. He flicked it with his skilled tongue even as he sucked and the sensation drove me nuts! His hands weren't idle, either. Even as he sucked my left nipple I could feel his fingers gently tweaking the pink tip of my right breast.

"Chris," I whispered softly. His only answer was to move his mouth to my other breast. I could feel myself getting wet, and my own hands wandered their way across his sculpted back. His smooth skin and hard muscle were hot against me. He stopped suckling my pointy nipple for a moment to look up at me, an impish expression on his face. Then he continued his downward progress, kissing down my smooth belly. When he reached my panties he moved quickly, grabbing the soft fabric and tugging them off my hips and halfway down my thighs before I knew it. He was strong and for a moment I thought he had torn them off, but then I felt him moving off of me and lifting my legs so he could remove them.

He carelessly flung my panties away to join my bra in oblivion. Wasting no more time he dove between my thighs, and this time there was no teasing: Chris meant business. His probing tongue slid over the lips of my pussy and pushed between them into my wetness. I could feel Chris sigh as he tasted me. I was doing my best not to bruise his ears with my thighs as his tongue moved over my womanhood. This was something new to me. I'd sucked a man's cock before -- in fact I liked doing it -- but this was the first time a man had gone down on me! Even better, he was really fucking good at it.

I moaned lustily as he probed inside me with his tongue and fingers, then he moved up and started licking my clit. I thought I was in heaven. All by themselves my fingers burrowed into his short hair as he licked and fingered me. In no time I felt my orgasm approaching. I was babbling nonsense at this point, completely lost in the feelings he was giving me, arching my back and trying to crush his face into my pussy. It turns out he had saved his best trick for last. Chris used his tongue to push back my hood, and then started sucking my clit like it was a tiny cock. My orgasm hit me like a sledgehammer. I was saying his name over and over again. In fact, I might have been screaming it. I'd never cum that hard in my life up till then. He didn't stop until I had a second orgasm. I was a quivering wreck, shaking like a leaf from the intense feelings. Finally I managed to pull him up and away from my sopping wet pussy.

We kissed again, deep and slow, and I tasted myself on his tongue. Recovering somewhat, I pushed at his shoulders. This time he let me take control. I rolled him over onto his back and laid on top of him, still kissing him, while my hands busied themselves undoing his belt and slacks. While I wasn't as quick or sneaky as he was it didn't take long for me to strip him of slacks, boxers, and socks. I moved to take off my thigh-highs and he stopped me.

"Don't," he said, obviously excited. "They look so sexy, leave them on." I giggled girlishly and complied, moving closer to inspect the prize I'd just unwrapped. Chris had what I'm guessing was an average size cock. I was no virgin, like I said earlier, but I'd only been with two other guys in my life so I didn't have much to compare it to. I can tell you this, though, his cock was hard as a piece of rebar, and I hadn't even touched it yet!

I knelt between his knees, bent down and took him in my warm, wet mouth. I heard him moan in pleasure as I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock while I sucked it. His hands moved over my shoulders, caressing them, then they moved up the back of my neck and into my hair. He didn't try to force my head down, he just ran his fingers lightly through my hair while I pleasured him.

Chris surprised me when he gently lifted my face away from his cock.

"Hannah, baby, that feels amazing! But, if you keep doing it I'm not going last long." He sat up and drew me into his arms. "I want to be inside you, and I can't wait!"

I was grinning like a fool again -- what woman doesn't love hearing how much her lover wants her? I kissed him and wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug. Releasing him, I gently pushed him flat on the bed again. Taking his cock firmly in hand, I guided him to my entrance. The velvety head of his cock slid into me with ease as I mounted him. It had been a while for me, and his thick cock had me feeling so full I thought I might split in two. But, before I knew it my ass was resting on his upper thighs and he was buried deep in my wet heat.

I sat there for just a second, adjusting to him. Then, gathering my knees under me, I started to rock back and forth on his cock. He slid in and out, my wet slickness making it effortless. In seconds I was having my third orgasm of the night, clenching his dick in the silky vise of my pussy.

I pumped him slowly in and out of me for several minutes when he suddenly took over. One hand grabbed my ass and held me tight against him. His other arm went around my shoulders and pulled the rest of my body close to him. He rolled us over so that I was on my back without slipping out of me. He was firm but gentle as he spread my legs wider and started thrusting much harder than before. It felt like he was trying to drill right through me with his cock and I was loving it!

My arms stroked up and down his chest as he thrust into me. Then, needing to be closer, I took hold of his shoulders and pulled him back down on me. My mouth met his as I wrapped my legs around him and crossed my ankles over his ass. This opened me wider and let him thrust into me. It also made him slow down some. It felt really good, but like I said it had been a while for me. I was so sensitive that if he didn't cum soon he was going to make me bow-legged!

As if my thinking about it triggered him, Chris reared up, groaning.

"Oh god, Hannah, I'm gonna CUM!"

"Cum for me, sweetheart," I gasped into his ear. "Cum deep inside me, fill me up with it!"

Chris, panting like a marathon runner thrust deeply into me one last time, every muscle in his body turning to stone as he came. I could feel the splashes of hot cum flowing into my body like hot liquid silk. Gradually, he relaxed against me, his cock still deep inside me. I caressed his back, shoulders, and flanks, and kissed him all over. I had never felt so satisfied in my life. After a few minutes he lifted his head from my breasts where he had laid it after he came. He smiled at me, and it wasn't the "Ha, I just got laid!" look that I had seen on the faces of my former partners. Instead it was a kind of conspiratorial look, like he and I shared some secret the rest of the world wasn't in on.

"Mmm, that was good, baby," I whispered. I was feeling that wonderful after-sex sleepiness and I hoped he wasn't planning on going to his own room. I needn't have worried, though. He gently pulled his softening cock out of me and rolled onto his back. Then, he pulled me close and held me against his flank, covering us both with my summer-weight comforter.

"That was good, Hannah, really good." His voice and tone were soft, and his green eyes sparkled in the dim light filtering in through my bedroom window. It was my turn to smile as I tilted my head to share one last long, deep, wet kiss with him.

"We should have done that a long time ago, Chris," I said. He stroked my bare skin gently.

"Maybe so, baby. But we've done it now and that's the part that matters." Neither of us felt the need to say anymore. I laid my face in the crook of his shoulder and surrendered to that delicious sleepiness.

I woke the next morning in an empty bed to the sound of Jennifer shouting my name. "Hannah, get up! For heaven's sake we're going to be late for our shift if you don't hurry. And if Nurse-zilla rears her ugly head and roars at us, I'm not talking to you for the rest of the day!" I couldn't help but laugh as she used our private nickname for the head nurse at Community Hospital. I wasn't surprised to find myself alone in bed, but I did feel strangely disappointed. I didn't really know why; it's not like Chris and I were married. Hell, we weren't even officially a couple at all. It was a night of sex. Really, really good sex, yes, but just a night of sex all the same.

Without thinking, I kicked the comforter off and sat up. Jennifer's eyes widened in surprise. "Since when do you sleep naked, Hannah?" she asked.

"Oh!" I said, grabbing my dress from the chair next to my bed where Chris had thrown it.

"It's not like we haven't seen each other naked," Jennifer chided me. "It's just unusual for you..." Her voice trailed off as her mind started processing what she saw in my room. She looked at the cocktail dress I was holding over me, then she looked to where my bra and panties were lying on the floor, and finally looked back to me and saw I was still wearing a pair of sheer thigh-highs.

"You and Chris went out last night," she began, calmly. "Apparently, your date had a happy ending." In the privacy of my own mind I started to relax. Maybe she wasn't going to blow up about her best friend sleeping with her brother.

She had to know what I was thinking. "Chris is a grown man -- and a trained soldier. If you two 'enjoyed' yourselves last night then that's your business, not mine." She smiled at me then. "I wondered why Chris was in such a good mood when he had to be up at 4 in the morning to do his P.T. I guess this explains it."

Jennifer shook her head and laughed. Then, for a moment her expression got serious. "Of course you should know that if you break my big brother's heart I'll be forced to kill you." I laughed, and she smiled, but I'm not sure to this day how literally she meant that.

Time passed, with Jennifer and I working hard as floor nurses, and Chris serving his first hitch in the Army. With his automotive technology degree, it didn't surprise either of us that he went to the motor pool, quickly becoming a specialist. We didn't see much of him as we lived more than an hour away from the base.

In spite of that, Chris and I steadily grew closer. Just three days after our first encounter, we had another date, and it ended exactly the same way (the morning after went more smoothly, though!) Unlike previous relationships I'd been in, there was never any discussion about where we were headed as a couple. In fact, there was no talk about us even being a couple. It just kind of happened. When talking about him to my friends and coworkers, I called him my boyfriend. We never talked about being exclusive with each other, but we were. It was like we mutually decided what we wanted and agreed to those terms without having to actually say it out loud.

Then it happened about a year into our relationship, Jennifer and I came home from an exhausting shift at the hospital to find Chris sitting in the living room watching TV. We both knew something was going on because he was still wearing his uniform. Usually when he came to see us he took the time to dress in street clothes. He turned around when he heard the front door open, and his face lit up when our eyes met.

"Hi, baby!" he said, grinning like a fool. He stood and crossed the room to me, sweeping me into a tight hug and kissing me deeply. Releasing me he swept his sister up in a similarly crushing hug. He kissed the crown of her head, her brow, and her cheek before he let her go. Still in our hospital scrubs after a particularly rough shift, neither Jenny nor I could have smelled the freshest, but Chris obviously didn't care. For just a moment, he stood there looking from me to Jenny, drinking us in with his eyes. I was starting to get uncomfortable with the look in his eyes. The way he was looking at us, it was like he was trying to burn us into his mind because he might not see us again.

Chris put one arm around me and squeezed me gently against his side. His other arm reached out to take hold of his sister's hand. Chris slowly led the two of us back into the living room. He sat down on the couch with me and Jennifer knelt down on the thick carpet in front of us, now holding his hand with both of hers. My eyes were wet with tears, and I saw that Jenny's were the same. I could only think of one reason for Chris to act like this and it was clear that Jennifer had reached the same conclusion.

12