Hannah's Hero Ch. 02

Story Info
A wedding and a deployment.
10.6k words
4.79
28.8k
26

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a continuation of the story "Hannah's Hero Pt.1." See the earlier chapter for warnings about the content since they apply to this chapter as well.

***

I stopped in the hall outside of Jennifer's door and listened for a second before slowly opening it. She was lying on top of her covers, still fully dressed. She watched me with red, puffy eyes as I entered and sat next to her on the bed. After a moment I lay down next to my friend and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm okay," she whispered to me.

"I know, Jen," I said softly. "I just had to be sure."

"I like your new nightgown," she teased lightly, pinching the camouflage ACU jacket I swiped from Chris.

"Thanks!" I said, smiling. "I'm going to call us in for the next couple days so we can be with Chris. Nurse-zilla (that was our private nickname for Judy Hoskins, the head nurse at Community Hospital where Jennifer and I are nurses) will understand. Her husband fought in the first Gulf War."

"He died in the first Gulf War," Jennifer said, very softly. Since I wasn't meant to hear that, I ignored it.

"I have something else to tell you," I said in a deliberately lighter tone. "He doesn't know it yet, but your brother and I are getting married the day after tomorrow."

"What do you mean, 'he doesn't know it?!'" she demanded.

"Well," I said, "He knows we're getting married, he just doesn't know we're going to do it so quickly."

Jennifer was astounded at this little announcement, but after a second she squeezed me tighter than ever. "My god, Hannah, that's wonderful!" I smiled back at her and kissed her tear-stained cheek.

"Get some sleep, ok? We're going to be busy tomorrow."

I walked quickly back to my room and slipped inside. Chris was waiting for me as promised, grinning like the Cheshire cat in the dim light. I took off his ACU top and draped it over the chair, being sure to bend over while I did it. When I turned around it was obvious my fiancé enjoyed the view. Next I got my cell phone from its charging cradle and made a quick call to Nurse-zilla. (As I predicted, she did understand.)

Afterwards, Chris lifted the comforter and I slid into bed next him. His powerful arms swept me in close, and I rested my head into the crook of his shoulder. The warmth of his skin, the fresh smell of the body wash and shampoo, and the smooth softness of the sheets against my skin lulled me into a deep sleep.

That morning I woke at my usual 5:30am out of long habit. I started to get out of bed when I realized I was naked, and that I wasn't alone. Then the events of last night came rushing back to me. I stretched under the covers and snuggled back down next to Chris. He had rolled over to face me during the night, and I took the chance to play with the light brown hairs on his chest.

A few seconds of that was enough to wake my soon-to-be husband. He smiled sleepily at me and kissed my forehead. "Good morning, soldier boy," I said in a cheesy accent. "You give me five dollar me love you long time!"

"Ok, so then what do I get for ten dollars?" he asked, brushing my nipples with his fingers.

"Anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything!" I laughed as his fingers tweaked my nipples and moved down to my belly. I moaned as they pushed through my neatly-trimmed bush to the lips of my pussy. I could already feel myself starting to get wet.

Chris pushed the covers off of us and slid down my body. I spread my legs eagerly, waiting for his skilled tongue. He kissed a hot, wet trail over and between my breasts, paying attention to each hard little nipple. Next his mouth journeyed its way down my smooth belly, tickling my navel with his tongue. I moaned loudly as his lips kissed my lower set of lips, and his hot wet tongue pushed between them.

I shivered in ecstasy as he licked my clit, then growled in frustration as his mouth moved to kiss my inner thigh. There was laughter in his eyes as he teased me. He kissed down one leg, then the other, licking me behind each knee, lightly biting each ankle. When he suddenly moved back to my waiting pussy I gasped. He attacked me with every ounce of skill he had. He nibbled lightly on my pussy lips before darting his tongue inside me. Then, he pushed the flat of his tongue hard over the hood of my clit, applying as much pressure as he could. The intense feeling had me gasping and clutching the sheets hard.

Chris finally used the tip of his tongue and flicked my clit back and forth, over and over, in a steady rhythm. I could feel my orgasm speeding towards me like a freight train, and I moaned. Chris held me by the hips, keeping his mouth locked on me as I bucked wildly. When I came, it was like someone was setting off fireworks behind my eyelids. I was really loud, but neither of us cared right then.

My breasts were heaving as I tried to catch my breath. He moved up my body to lie beside me. After a second or two to rest it was his turn. I was too on fire to tease him much. As soon as I caught my breath I was on him, kissing him and tasting myself on his lips and tongue. I took his cock in my hand, stroking him lightly. It was his turn to gasp as I squeezed his balls. I didn't want to wait anymore, so I slid down and took him in my mouth. He moaned and worked his fingers through my hair as I sucked his cock. I bobbed my head up and down. I enjoyed pleasuring Chris with my mouth and I was really getting into it. I pulled off of him and swirled my tongue around the head of his cock before plunging back down again. I started humming as soon as I had as much of him in my mouth as I could. He gasped and then started to growl low in his throat.

"Hannah, oh, I'm gonna cum," he said. I could tell he was fighting to hold back. I pulled off of him, stroking him with my hand as I said, "Cum for me baby! Cum in my mouth!"

"Ooohhh," he moaned. I took him back in my mouth and started sucking as hard as I dared. I moved up and down on his cock, concentrating on keeping good hard suction on the upstroke and swirling my tongue around the shaft on the downstroke. He couldn't take that for long. Within a minute he was grabbing the sheets as hard as I had earlier, and cumming in my willing mouth. I felt the hot salty spurts as they jetted across my tongue and sighed in pleasure. When they finally stopped, I carefully lifted off his cock and sat up. I waited to be sure his eyes were on me. Then, while he watched I swallowed the hot mouthful of semen, making sure he could see my throat muscles working.

The look on his face was a wonderful mixture of awe, love, and pure lust. I loved to do that for him because he enjoyed it so much; it made him want me even more. But, even a young man like Chris needed a few minutes to recover after cumming like that. I moved back up to lie beside him, my hand caressing him just above the line where his pubic hair began. I leaned into him and we kissed, each of us tasting the other in our mouths. He pulled me closer to him and I rubbed my hard-nippled breasts against his chest.

It felt like only a moment had gone by when I felt his arms tighten around me. He kissed me again, and I felt the desire rising in both of us. He scooted out from beneath me while holding me in place with his hands on my hips. Chris moved behind me pulled me up onto my hands and knees. My pussy was still sopping wet from his attention earlier, and he had no trouble pushing deep into me.

"Aaahh!" I gasped as he took me. He always went deepest when we did it doggy-style. Chris starting to thrust deep and hard. Normally he's gentle, but when he gets as ramped up as he was that morning, he's more hardcore. Doggy-style always presses his cock hard against the front wall of my pussy, and the extra pressure was driving me wild. I was moaning and gasping and panting like a dog; all of it just aroused Chris even more.

I turned my head to look over my shoulder at him. "Fuck me, Chris! Fuck me hard and deep!" I said, knowing how it turns him on. I was almost out of my mind with lust, lost in the sensations. I don't know how many orgasms I had. Chris grabbed my ass and thrust hard, slapping my clit with his balls. Suddenly he moved back. I was close to cumming again, and I whimpered in frustration as I felt him pull out. Moving quickly, he rolled me over onto my back, grabbed hold of my ankles, and pushed back into me. As he moved his dick in and out of me, he raised my legs straight up and pushed them together. It made me even tighter, and I could hear him gasping as he tried to hold out. He leaned his chest against the backs of my legs and held on to my thighs. I pushed my hips up off the bed to meet his urgent thrusting.

Suddenly he threw his head back, roaring, "I'M CUMMING!" I could feel his thick cock throbbing inside me, then I felt his hot cum spilling into me. He pushed in deep and stayed there while his balls emptied themselves inside me. I loved that feeling! Finally he slipped out of me and released my legs. As he collapsed back onto the bed I put my arms around him and rested his cheek on my soft breasts. I gently kissed the crown of his head and stroked his sweaty cheek. I felt him shake slightly, and I continued to hold him.

"It's alright, baby. Let it come," I whispered, as I lightly brushed the tears from his cheeks. I'd been expecting this.

"I'm sorry," he said, thickly. "I don't know what came over me, I just --"

"Don't," I said, cutting him off. "Don't apologize for what you feel. I'm grateful that you trust me so much that you're willing to let your guard slip." I held my man close, feeling his tears against my breasts.

I felt the need then to speak from the heart. There were so many things he needed to know about me. "Meeting your sister made me see how stuck up I was," I began. "I treated people like shit. Before Jen and I became friends, I didn't really have any. I hung around with snotty, superficial little bitches; in other words, people just like me." I kissed his head again.

"I don't think I was capable of loving anyone but myself then. I finally grew up and realized what a bitch I was, and I've been working ever since to be a better woman. Jennifer was the biggest part of that, but you, Chris...no one's ever loved me the way you do. Other's just wanted in my panties. I trust you, and now I know you trust me."

"To paraphrase the old song, grown men don't cry," he said softly. "I hate showing fear."

"Bullshit!" I said. "Chris, you should know better! Anyone going to war would be an idiot if he weren't at least a little scared!" He lifted his face and looked at me.

"I'd never have had the courage to enlist in the first place, even if they gave me a six-figure salary. Do you seriously believe I'll think less of you for a few tears and fears?"

"I need to be strong for you," he said. "I need to be strong for you and Jennifer both. You need me --"

"Yes we do - and you need us," I said firmly, cutting him off again. "Needing other people in your life doesn't make you weak. I know how strong you are." I looked him straight in the eye, wanting him to see how serious I was.

"Jennifer told me everything when we became close friends. She told me about the day your mother died, and how you stopped your asshole father from stealing you blind. She told me how you prevented him from breaking into your inheritance and from trying to sell this house out from under you. I know all about what you've had to do and deal with so she could continue her education and live in peace." I smiled tenderly at him.

"She knows you tried to keep her blissfully ignorant of what was going on behind the scenes, and she loves you for that. I admire you as much as I love you, Christopher West. Don't be sorry for sharing your feelings with me, and don't ever be ashamed of them. When we're alone together, that's the time when you don't have to be stone-faced. The truth is --"

"You're scared too," he said, finishing my sentence.

"Yeah, I'm scared too -- probably even more than you are."

"I guess that means neither of us are idiots, then." He kissed me and whispered, "I think I could face anything if you face it with me."

My own tears dripped down my face. "I think so, too." I let him go and got out of bed. He watched me walk over to the antique dressing table my grandmother gave me when I turned sixteen. With slow deliberateness I took the bottle of birth control pills out of the top drawer, showed them to him, and then walked into the bathroom and poured them into the toilet.

I walked back into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed next to him. "I meant every word I said last night, Chris. I'm yours, and you're mine. I want a family with you, and you're going to live to start it!" He got up with swift grace and took me in his arms, eyes still swimming with unshed tears.

"I love you Hannah Crossen-West!"

After a quick shower -- during which I'm sorry to say, nothing happened -- we went downstairs to find Jennifer cooking a truly enormous breakfast. "Well good morning!" she said, setting plates of food on the table. "I finally decided you two were going to spend the whole day in bed." She paused, a wicked twinkle in her eyes. "Unless of course the poor bed breaks! Damn you two are loud! The neighbors probably think we're either making porno films or starting a bordello."

I couldn't help it, I started giggling. A few seconds later Jennifer joined in. Finally, still blushing deeply, Chris laughed a little. "Sorry about that, sis." He took her in his arms and held her close for a minute. "We were just celebrating something." He glanced quickly at me.

"You and Hannah are getting married," Jennifer said, then laughed at the face he made. "Oh come on, Chris! Even if she hadn't told me herself I could have figured it out! And if you want my two cents, it's a great idea. Heaven knows Grant is never going to marry me!" Grant Thomas was an on-and-off companion of Jennifer's. They were comfortable with each other, but for some reason neither of them seemed ready or willing to commit to anything more permanent. I thought I knew why, but this wasn't the time to discuss it.

Jennifer touched my arm gently, smiling into my eyes. "You'll take good care of my brother, I know you will." I held her hand in mine.

"I will. And he'll take care of us," I said, stressing the last word. Marriage meant I was joining the family, not breaking it up. To borrow an old phrase, Jennifer was gaining a sister, not losing a brother.

We all three sat at the big oak dining table which should have been groaning at the weight of the food stacked on it. Jennifer had truly out gone all out. There was bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, toast, pancakes, and sliced grapefruit.

"Wow," Chris said, looking at the feast in front of him.

"You two are probably starving after all the calories you burned off this morning," Jennifer teased, and chuckled. "Besides, we're going to need the energy. We'll be busy as a team of one-armed paper hangers today. There may not be time for lunch. What's the division of labor, Hannah?"

"I'll have to take care of the courthouse myself, of course. If you could run to Hiram's Bakery and see about a cake, though, I'd appreciate it. I figure we can do the ceremony and reception both right here at the house. The back yard is more than big enough, as long as no one drinks too much and falls in the pool."

"There's no time for invitations, obviously," Jennifer said, making notes on her phone. "Do you have a guest list --"

"Hang on," Chris interrupted. "What's going on?"

Jennifer and I both turned to face him. "I know you've slept since then honey, but I seem to recall a little marriage proposal last night," I said, patting his cheek affectionately.

"Well yeah, but --"

"But nothing," Jennifer stated firmly. "We can get this done before you...before you leave Friday morning. Now, eat your breakfast while Hannah and I plan this out." I grinned at Jennifer and tucked into my own breakfast.

"This is great, thank you so much," I said after a few bites.

"Least I could do," Jennifer replied around her fork.

After breakfast we all headed out on our own missions. Chris and I went to the courthouse for the marriage license first. The County Clerk, harried as she was, put a rush on it because she too understood the circumstances. Afterwards, we split our forces. He headed off to see about catering while I went to Kerry's Formal Wear. I had Jennifer's sizes. She was my maid of honor of course, and I had a couple other friends from the hospital who agreed on short notice to be bridesmaids. Hopefully there'd be no problems getting what we needed.

Jennifer's prediction was correct; by the time we had finished doing all that needed to be done, it was way past lunch time. In fact it was after 9pm before I pulled into the garage. As I got out of my old Taurus, I noticed Chris's F-150 was still missing, but Jennifer's bright red Volkswagen Bug was there. I gathered the dress bags from the back and headed into the house. After carrying all them up to my room I was exhausted. All I wanted was food and bed, and not necessarily in that order. Looking out my window at the back yard, I noticed the deck lights were on, and Jennifer was sitting in the hot tub.

"That looks good, right about now," I said to myself. It took only a minute to hang the dress bags, and then I was changing into my yellow bikini. I grabbed a towel and hurried down to join my friend.

"Hey there, gorgeous!" I shouted as I walked out on the deck.

"Hi, Hannah!" she yelled back. I could see she was tugging the bottom of her suit back in place.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked, hanging back.

"No, I had just finished. Sorry about that, it's just that listening to you two this morning had me feeling really revved up."

"Oh," I said quietly. It was my turn to be embarrassed. "I'm sorry, Jen. We should've been more considerate of you."

"Don't be silly, I'm so happy for you and Chris!" She leaned back in the tub again, totally relaxed, and I sank in next to her. "You know, he's been talking about wanting to marry you for a while. I'm a little disappointed in him that he waited till now to ask. I wish Grant and I could work things out." She sighed.

"What's the problem?"

Jennifer shrugged slightly. "Children," she said simply. "I want them and he doesn't. You already know how important family is to me. Grant does too, but...I just can't seem to bring him around."

"I see," I said. That was a problem no amount of talking was going to resolve. "The sad thing," Jen continued, "is that I just can't let go and give up on him."

"I guess the sex must be good then," I teased.

"Oh, yeah, the sex is fantastic! But I want more than that and I think I deserve it."

"You do!" I affirmed strongly.

"This is real, between you and Chris, right? I mean, you aren't just marrying him because he's going overseas and...you know."

I sat up and looked her straight in the eye. "It's real, Jen."

After a moment we hugged tightly. Then, she kissed my cheek and released me. "I'm so glad, Hannah. I can't wait to hold my little nieces and nephews!" she teased, eyes twinkling.

The jets in the hot tub kicked off, and in the sudden quiet we heard the garage door closing. A few minutes later I heard the sound of Chris's boots on the deck. "Hey you two!" he said brightly. "Time to get out! I brought home a pizza since I figured you'd both be as hungry as I am."

"Sounds great, babe," I said. I stood and he helped his sister and I onto the deck. After a quick dinner, we went to bed. I was exhausted, and we would be having another early start tomorrow, not to mention having the wedding and reception -- and honeymoon! I snuggled in against my fiancé's side, resting my head in the crook of his shoulder, and sleep claimed me quickly.