Hannah's Hero Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris tested my wetness with a finger; even in the face of his desperate need to mate, he was trying not to hurt me. "Oh, Chris!" I moaned as he entered me. After a year and a half with nothing more than my finger or my totally inadequate vibrator, I was so tight it felt like he was splitting me in two. This discomfort only lasted a moment, and then the feel of his thick penis inside of me gave me nothing but pure pleasure. I grabbed the door jam with both hands and clung to it, pushing my ass back at him.

My slick wetness flowed freely as he thrust into me. Chris stroked hard and deep within me, driving me screaming into my first orgasm. The reconnection with Chris deepened the sensation, sending waves of intense pleasure through my body. He pressed his torso firmly against my back as he took me, needing as much physical contact as possible.

"Ooohhh, Hannah, Hannah," he repeated, saying my name over and over as he neared his own orgasm. Every sense was alive as we coupled there in the doorway. The soft mantra of my name was broken by a sudden growl as Chris's orgasm broke. He thrust as deep into me as he could, and I felt him cum, hard. The hot spurts of life-giving seed poured into me, filling me and fulfilling me. Our needs were far from being sated, but after the hard, desperate fucking we needed a break.

Chris still held me tightly, his still-hard cock throbbing in time to his pulse where it rested inside me. I gently dismounted him, hearing a very soft popping sound as he slipped out.

"Don't," he whimpered softly.

"Sshhh, Sweetheart," I soothed him as I turned to stand face to face. "There's time for more. I took 2 weeks vacation, and tonight is all about you, Chris. I need you just as bad as you need me, Sweetheart."

He cupped my chin in his hand and tilted my face upwards for a deep, wet kiss. Our bodies pressed together again, my skin tingling where it touched his. Our lips parted wetly, and I took him by the hand and led him into the bathroom.

"Wow," he said quietly. "How did you manage this?" He looked around in amazement.

"Actually, this is all a welcome home gift from Daddy," I said. When I'd called my father to tell him Chris was alive, he had immediately flown to Indiana. I had no idea why until he arrived. Daddy wanted to do something really special for us, and so he'd decided to perform an update on the bedroom and bathroom for me and Chris.

I'd mentioned how much we'd enjoyed the Jacuzzi tub at Oakwood Manor, and so he installed one. He retiled the floor and updated the other plumbing fixtures. In the bedroom, he put in a new in-wall entertainment center, new carpeting, and fresh paint. He'd hired local contractors he knew by reputation to help. In all, he had spent three weeks and an untold amount of money just to make us more comfortable.

I lit the candles, and together we stepped into the hot, steamy water. As we settled down together I poured some Lavender-scented bath oil into the water and started the jets. Chris smiled and pulled me close to him. The sunken design of the tub allowed the water to get nearly hip deep on me when I stood.

Chris found the built-in seat at the back of the tub and sat down. I sat down in his lap and kissed him again, before eagerly nibbling his earlobes and licking down the side of his neck. I kissed my way over his scarred collarbone to the base of his throat. The strong beat of his pulse beneath the skin was exciting.

Moving lower, I massaged and kissed his chest, lingering over the mostly-healed wounds as though I could erase his pain with my mouth. Beneath the bubbles and the swirling water, my questing hand found his manhood and stroked it firmly. I listened to his breathing and his heart beat as I kissed my way back up to his mouth and stroked his cock.

I stroked him faster and increased the pressure, and he moaned into my mouth. When I felt him start to throb in my hand, I knew he was more than ready. Straddling his legs I mounted him. I moaned low in my throat as his cock slid into me. I leaned forward, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and slid slowly up and down in the water, moving him in and out of my pussy.

He caressed me tenderly as we made love, touching my shoulders and back. His mouth found mine again, and we kissed deeply. When our lips parted he dipped his head lower to suck my sensitive nipples, deepening my pleasure. I kept the pace slow and steady because I wanted this coupling to last a while. When my orgasm came, it was almost a surprise. The hot slick walls of my pussy squeezed my man tightly as I moaned my ecstasy in his ear.

Chris pulled me closer and I pressed the full length of my body against his as I moved up and down on his cock. His lips nibbled and sucked at my tender throat, and his strong hands stroked up and down my back. When his hands dropped to my waist, he pushed me down hard into his lap, burying his member even more deeply inside of me. I took the hint and increased the pace. I bent my knees more to take him deeper inside. The deeper penetration and faster rhythm had me cumming again in moments. Chris growled as he felt me cum, and his hands moved down to grab my ass. His hips slammed upward and drove his cock still deeper.

"I'M CUMMING!" he shouted, holding me tightly.

"Cum for me, baby!" I whispered fiercely into his ear.

"Oooohhh, Oh, Hannah," he gasped, as his cum flowed into me.

I rested my face in the crook of his shoulder and held on tightly to him, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of him filling me. Feeling Chris reach orgasm inside of me never failed to make me feel special. It's an emotional thing, don't ask me to explain it.

My husband wrapped his arms around my back and held me close. I was content to lie against him as his cock slowly softened and finally slipped out. He kissed the top of my head and caressed me. The steamy, lavender-scented water swirled around us. At last, I rose from his lap and drifted to the side of the tub to get the wine bottle and the two long-stemmed glasses. I poured the deep red merlot, and gave him one of the glasses.

I raised my glass to him and said, "To my hero. Welcome home, my love."

His glass clinked against mine, and we drank. Together we enjoyed the wine, drinking until the bottle was dry. I'll never forget how happy I was to be there with him, my body still tingling all over from our love-making. I leaned against him and we talked. I got a lot off my chest as we soaked together in the tub. There'd been so much I wanted to say on our wedding night that I hadn't been able to find the words for. Over time, with the experiences we'd both had, and a nudge from a dear old man, I'd found those words.

It was much more difficult, but I also told him about the day Jennifer and I had watched the Insurgent's video clip, and we thought he had died right in front of our eyes. I told him about passing out from the shock. I told him about the beautiful dream I'd had where we made love on a tropical beach, and about the agony of the days that followed. I confessed again that I hadn't had the will to go on living, and how General Ellis had snapped me back to reality. Finally, I told him as best I could manage how deeply I loved him.

When I finished, Chris held me tighter than ever. "Hannah," he whispered, "My love, I'm so glad --" His voice broke with the strength of his feelings. "I thank God for the day I got the nerve to ask you out. I don't want to think what life would be like without you!"

After sharing a soul-deep kiss, I gently let go of him and pulled the drain valve. We rinsed the suds off with the wand, and I quickly stepped out to get my shivering man one of the thick towels I'd set out. He reluctantly climbed out of the tub, and I watched as he dried off. I wanted to ask him about the ambush, but I didn't. He clearly wasn't ready, and there was no way I was going to make him relive that trauma before he was.

Chris shivered hard as we stepped into the cooler air in the bedroom. Quickly I moved to get him the fluffy flannel pajamas I bought for this occasion. He smiled gratefully at me as he slipped into them. I put on a sheer babydoll outfit I'd got for him, and he grinned as he admired the view. He got into bed next to me and pulled the covers over us. I snuggled against his side, resting my head in the crook of his shoulder. For the first time in 18 months, I fell asleep almost instantly.

***

I woke to the sound of shouting. I sat straight up in bed, momentarily disoriented and frightened. In seconds I realized what was happening. I grabbed Chris's shoulders firmly and shook him. His eyes were wide as he shouted at comrades I couldn't see, in grips of a nightmare.

"Chris, baby, wake up!" I shouted.

"KIRKLAND IS HIT!" he shouted. "MIKE!! SHOOTER TO THE NORTHEAST, 20 METERS! Oh shit, RPG!"

I shook my husband again, and then I kissed his forehead. With a sense of horrified pity I realized he must be reliving the ambush. "Chris, please wake up!" I pleaded. He suddenly blinked, and then his eyes focused on me at last.

"Hannah?" he whispered, his voice slightly hoarse. He coughed, and I took him in my arms and kissed him tenderly.

"It's okay, Sweetheart," I said. We were both startled by a knock on the bedroom door.

"Hannah! Chris! Are you okay?" Jennifer's voice came through the door. I quickly got out of bed and hurried to the door. Opening it, I saw Jennifer, her eyes wide with fright. Brad was behind her, looking confused and concerned.

"We were in the kitchen getting ice cream, and we heard --"

"We're fine," I said quickly. "It was just a nightmare. Everything's fine."

Jennifer's eyes searched mine, and I'm not sure she believed me. Whether she did or not, though, she was willing to be reassured at least.

"Okay, Hannah. Talk to me in the morning," she said very softly. I nodded my head yes at her and quietly closed the door. When I turned back I saw that Chris had sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. He was holding his head in his hands and was slowly rocking back and forth. I sat next to him and slipped an arm around his waist.

"Do you want to talk about it, Love?" I asked gently.

"No!" he said quickly. After a few minutes, he relaxed against me. "I'm sorry, baby. I love you and I trust you. I'm just not ready...I don't want to go there yet." His voice didn't shake, but I could see something in his eyes that made me ache in sympathy. Sometimes even when you want to help, there just isn't a way that you can.

"That was a bad one," he said quietly. "I'm sorry I woke you, baby."

"Don't be sorry!" I said gruffly, keeping a firm hold over my emotions. "You can't help having a nightmare, for Heaven's sake!" I snuggled against his side and he responded to my nearness. I couldn't help a quiet giggle when I saw the bulge form beneath his pajama pants.

"I think," Chris began, his tone lighter as he slid a hand up my thigh beneath my lingerie, "I need a little something to help me get back to sleep."

"You think so, huh?" I asked, and sighed in pleasure as his hand caressed my sensitive thighs. "What makes you think I have something for that?"

"Well, I just figured since you're a medical professional, you might be able to prescribe me something," he said in a teasing tone, his hand wandering higher.

"I don't actually give out prescriptions, but in this case --" I moaned in delight as his fingers wandered beneath my thong and caressed my labia. I recovered my wits after a breathless second and kissed him hard. "In this case, I think I have just what you need!"

I was Chris's turn to moan in pleasure as I slipped a hand under his waistband to cup his heavy balls. With gentle pressure, he pulled my hand out of his pants and stood up. He quickly pulled off his pajamas. I took advantage of the momentary distraction. Moving quickly I got on my knees between his muscled legs and took his growing cock in my mouth.

"Ooohhh, baby," he moaned low in throat. Chris -- like most men, really -- loves getting head and I've gotten to be really good at doing it the way he likes. Usually when we have oral sex, we're in bed or sometimes in the shower. I was in the mood to give him something different this time, though.

I grasped the base of his cock firmly in one hand and licked up and down the underside of his cock, paying special attention to his favorite hot spot beneath his cock head. He moaned louder as I slid back down to lick and tease his balls. After a few minutes I moved up and took him back in my warm, wet, mouth.

"Ahhh," he gasped softly as took him deep. I sucked him thoroughly as my head moved back, and he shuddered. When I had about a half-inch left in my mouth I started moving back down, choking very slightly when his helmet struck the back of my throat. As his thick cock slipped in and out of my mouth, I swirled my tongue around his shaft, using as much spit as I could. Chris loves it wet and slippery, and I wanted this to be perfect.

I could feel his hands graze the top of my head and caress my neck and shoulders. Once -- and only once in our relationship -- he had lost control and grabbed the back of my head, trying to fuck my face. I didn't mind it so much until he got close to cumming. Then the hard thrusts had started to get painful and we had to stop for a few minutes.

Now though, there was no pressure, just gentle loving caresses as I made love to him orally. I loved the way he touched me. Pressing my tongue against his shaft as I sucked him, I could feel his member starting to throb harder and harder. Even without that clue I could tell he was starting to get close. His breathing sped up, and his legs trembled.

I turned my face upwards, my green eyes locking with his while I took him as deep in my mouth as I could. I held myself there for a moment before coming back up, sucking harder as I went. His breathing hitched as he threw his head back and moaned.

"Hannah...baby...I'm really close," he gasped.

I would've told him to cum for me, but I didn't want to talk with my mouth full! Besides, this was about what my man wanted. I was happy to let him cum in my mouth in my mouth if he wanted to. It's not like he didn't blow my mind with his tongue, too.

I kept to my steady rhythm, sucking hard and swirling my tongue while I held on to his thighs and bobbed my head. His hands moved back to caress my neck again as I pleasured him. I continued to enjoy the way his cock throbbed against my tongue as I swirled it around his shaft.

Chris moaned loudly, and his hands firmly but gently squeezed the back of my neck. "Hannah," he said, his voice low and throaty, "I'm gonna cum...oh, I'm gonna cum!"

The sound of his words and his moans of pleasure were music to my ears. I sucked harder and applied more pressure with my tongue. I grasped his thighs more tightly and took him as deep in my mouth as I could without gagging, all while looking him in the eye. Chris gasped and started cumming. He moaned out loud, looking right back into my eyes as he came.

I drank his seed greedily, swallowing each spurt as it shot into my willing mouth. I hadn't tasted him for 18 months, so I held him in my mouth and just savored it for a moment. Chris combed his fingers through my hair as I held his cock in my mouth, my tongue coaxing the last of his cum from his balls.

After I'd finished swallowing the last of his semen and had savored the experience for a few wonderful minutes, Chris gently pulled his cock out of my mouth. Reluctantly, I released it, licking it as it went. He shuddered in ecstasy at the touch, and leaned over to kiss the top of my head.

"Baby," he whispered, still breathing hard, "That was incredible!"

"Good, I was afraid I was out of practice," I replied. I slowly stood up, slightly stiff from kneeling so long. Chris wrapped me in a tender hug, then surprised me by picking me up. Cradling me in his arms, he kissed me passionately.

"I love you so much, Hannah," he said. "Why are you so good to me? I don't deserve you!"

"You're just as good to me, Chris! You're my husband. I love you more every day, and I want you to know it!" I said.

My husband carried me to the bed and tenderly set me down. His loving hands tugged open the ties holding my babydoll outfit together and I let it slide off. Next he sank into bed with me and kissed my shoulders. I moaned in sheer delight when his mouth slid down over the slope of my breast to suck my tender nipples. His hands were busy wandering over my body, stroking and caressing me.

I touched his back and whispered, "Chris, I love you!" He slid down my belly, kissing me all the way until he hit the barrier of my thong, Growling, he took the waistband in his teeth pulled them all the way off. He tossed my thong on the floor, then he grabbed my left ankle and firmly sucked each of my delicate toes one at a time. I gasped and twitched but he held me firmly.

He caressed my leg with his other hand, slowly moving it closer to my womanhood with each stroke. By the time he finally touched my pussy lips, the combination of toe sucking and caressing already had me pretty wet. But, my loving husband wasn't done yet. He released my toes and started kissing his way over the sole of my foot and down my leg, leaving a hot wet trail.

His fingers stroked firmly over my mound, teasing and rubbing my pussy lips and pressing my clit beneath them. In seconds his mouth arrived. Chris nibbled one of my favorite hot spots, the crease where my thigh joins my crotch.

"Oohh, Chris," I gasped as he licked and nibbled that special place. Then, he moved his wet tongue gently back, teasing my soft patch of hairs before slipping into my vulva. I felt my breathing quicken with excitement as he licked me. Gasping, I spread my legs wider and stroked his hair. Chris feasted on me, nibbling my lips gently, and licking my clit.

He paused to look at me, a wicked smile on his face. Then, he slipped a finger inside me as his tongue hurried back to my clit. My head sank farther into the pillows and I moaned as he pleasured me. Chris had always been very good at oral sex, and he was obviously giving me his best effort. Granted, I'd already been excited from pleasuring him earlier, but still...

His finger started pressing against the front wall of my pussy, and at the same time he started gently but firmly sucking my clit. My body reacted instantly. I felt my shoulders pressing deeply into the mattress as I arched my back, trying to push my womanhood into his mouth. Knowing what I wanted, Chris held my clit with his lips and flicked it repeatedly with his tongue, holding my hip with one hand and pressing the front wall of my pussy with the other.

"Chris! Oh, baby I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I gasped. He moaned against my clit as the walls of my pussy squeezed his finger hard. He rode out my orgasm, not stopping his attentions for a second, and moments later I came again. It felt so incredibly good I didn't want it to stop, but my clit was starting to get too sensitive.

As if he could sense that, Chris gently backed off, letting my hips settle back down on the bed. His finger slid out of me, and I dimly saw it move between his own legs as he stroked his cock. It was already standing strong again.

Chris moved slowly up my body, kissing my skin tenderly as he went, until we were face to face again. He gently pushed my legs apart with his hips. One hand moved beneath me and grabbed my ass while the other circled beneath my shoulders. With one smooth, strong motion, he took me.

"Yes, baby," I whispered, my arms going around him. I pulled him tighter against me, and then we were kissing. We moaned our pleasure into each others' mouths as he thrust his thick cock into me. I crossed my ankles over his ass and rocked with him, helping him sink deeper into me. My tongue slid against his as we kissed. We made love gently this time. There was no need to rush. The soft light of the harvest moon shone through the window, making silvery highlights in my husband's eyes.