Hannah's Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,297 Followers

Then she exploded in laughter.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't resist it! You should see the look on your face!" she exclaimed as her body rocked with convulsions of laughter.

"Hannah!" I gasped, stunned.

"I'm sorry," she gulped in mouthfuls of air, "I'm just so happy; so relieved! And there's something about you that just makes me want to tease you."

My mind span with a mix of hurt, anger and relief - but mostly relief.

"Then you're not..." I asked helplessly.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill," she said, stroking me under the chin and grinning, "you're quite safe."

"On the pill?" I stammered, "I thought you were... might still be..."

"A virgin?" she completed my sentence for me. I nodded. "Would you like me to have been?" She added provocatively, still clearly elated at what we had just done.

I was not expecting this response and must have looked surprised because she immediately laughed.

"Well I'm certainly not a virgin now, am I?" she smiled, the look of triumph still on her face. "I've been on the pill for year, silly. Remember how I used to get bad period pains? They put me on it back then."

I remembered it well; it had been one of the worst behaved times of her life, but she continued.

"I'm sorry I teased you but I'm just so happy and relieved. I love you so much!" She kissed me on the lips, her face warm and soft next to mine. "You've just changed my life."

I hadn't had many complaints about my sexual technique but this was an extreme compliment indeed.

"How have I done that?" I asked, puzzled but very pleased that I hadn't caused any immediate harm.

"You promise never to tell Mum?"

"How could I after tonight?" I asked. Hannah seemed satisfied with this reply because she leaned back and stroked my arm as my hand stroked her thigh again.

"You wanted to know if I was a virgin before you fucked me."

I winced at her use of the 'f' word and my hand froze on her leg but Hannah's eyes gleamed as she said it as if with pride.

"Well, strictly speaking I wasn't a virgin but I might as well have been," she continued, taking my hand and putting it back on her smooth, naked thigh before wriggling her bikini bra back down over her tiny breasts.

"What do you mean?" I asked. She paused before replying then sighed.

"I've tried to do it three times before but each time it was awful. There's something... wrong with me that made it all go wrong."

"What do you mean," I asked surprised. She took a deep breath.

"I freeze up...really badly... down there," she replied.

She had certainly been very tight indeed but this surprised me.

"The first boy I tried with couldn't get it into me at all. He tried until it hurt us both then got too excited and just came all over me. The second tried so hard he hurt me a lot then just gave up and left me in my room."

"That's terrible," I sympathised, meaning it too. After steeling herself to losing her virginity, to have that happen must have been terrible for her self-esteem.

"The last one did manage to get inside me but then it happened again. And it hurt like hell and he came straight away." She shrugged, "I suppose he took my cherry but it didn't feel like it. Not like it was with you."

I felt ridiculously pleased at these words then immediately felt ashamed of myself, a mature thirty-something year old married man who had been seduced by a skinny teenage near-virgin, and one with a problem too.

"Who were they all?" I asked, remembering that Hannah didn't seem to have many boyfriends.

"Oh, people from school," she replied but it was obvious from her tone that she wasn't being entirely straight with me.

"People?" I asked, still stroking her thigh but my hand moving closer towards her naked vulva again.

There was a long pause.

"Promise you won't tell Mum?"

After what she and I had just done, the question was ludicrous but I promised anyway.

"Cross my heart..."

She drew in a deep breath.

"You know in school you have the 'cool girls' and the 'other girls'?" I nodded, "well, I'm not one of the cool girls. I'm too skinny; too swotty, too flat-chested and too frigid."

After what we had just done, this was hard to believe but I let her carry on.

"It's like this," she continued, taking me by the hand, "you know it's normal for young girls to get crushes on TV stars, or Boy Bands?"

"Yes of course," I replied, remembering my own sister's bedroom covered in posters and the constant drone of the same old records over and over again.

"Well some girls get crushes on real life people too, like their teachers, or their friends, or their friends' brothers or mothers or even fathers, right?"

I nodded; the song 'Don't stand so close to me!' by the Police sprang into my mind. Of course I knew all this.

"But most of us grow out of our crushes when we get older and get boyfriends of our own."

"I guess so," was all I could muster in reply, stroking her wet shoulder with my fingertips. But she hadn't finished.

"Two years ago I had a crazy crush on a boy from the football team. He was older than me and I was mad about him. I followed him around, wrote him secret letters that I never sent, imagined what it would feel like being married to him and, well, did all the teenage girl stuff.

"He never noticed me of course but one of his friends did. I was so flattered that a cool older boy liked me that I agreed to go on a date with him without thinking. He took me in his car to a movie then to the lake and started to grope me. That's when I realised what being with a boy was really like - all clumsy hands and fingers though in a way it did feel very grown up.

"Anyway, I was so young and inexperienced I didn't know how to stop him. Before I knew it my panties were around my ankles and he was trying to stick his cock into me. I panicked. My body went all weird, my pussy just closed up and he couldn't get it in. He hurt me so much by trying then came all over my tummy and my clothes. It was really messy and horrible."

"That's terrible, Hannah. It sounds almost like rape."

"Not really," she contradicted, "I did want him to do it I just panicked when I felt his cock between my legs. He was horrible afterwards. He put the word out that I didn't have a pussy at all; that I was so frigid it had healed up."

She looked down into the water, ashamed.

"The boys started to call me 'Snap Snatch'"

I was horrified.

"I'm so sorry," I encouraged, "that was a dreadful experience. You don't have to go on if it upsets you to tell me. "

She smiled again.

"It feels good to talk. Is that usual afterwards?"

"It's very common," I laughed, "it's called 'pillow talk'."

"Pillow talk? I like it!" she said, "so ours is 'Hot Tub Talk'?"

"I suppose so."

She smiled as if really pleased.

"Well, that put me off boys for a long time. I don't think I've recovered still because I started getting crushes on grown-ups instead; mostly my teachers and mostly the men," she shot me a look as if expecting a reaction but I kept my expression as bland as I could.

"Remember the school trip to the mountains last year? I was crazy about one of the student teachers; he was about twenty-five, a footballer and was on the trip too. I made a bit of a nuisance of myself to be honest but he didn't seem to mind and when he offered to take us to watch the sunset one evening, I was the only one who wanted to go.

"I held his hand on the way there. It was so romantic and after the sun had gone down over the mountains, we kissed in the darkness and his hands were all over me. It felt wonderful. When we got back to his room we kissed some more and he touched me all over. It felt even more amazing. I let him strip me and then he tried to do it with me. I wanted to do it so badly and wasn't too frightened and it seemed to be going so well for a while. He managed to get his cock into me a little way but it hurt so badly when he broke my hymen that my pussy went into spasm again."

She looked shame-faced.

"He yelled then came inside me straight away. When I had cleaned up the mess, I got dressed and ran back to the dorm. I hid from him the whole of the rest of the trip."

There was a long silence.

"It's called vaginismus according to the internet," she eventually said.

"I'm sorry," I told her, squeezing her hand, "You were very, very tight, I have to agree but I thought it worked for us both tonight."

She squeezed my hand in return.

"It did work. I actually did it! I actually had proper sex with a real man. I'm not Snap Snatch anymore; I'm a normal girl with a normal pussy. I can't tell you how good that makes me feel!"

"You were lovely, Hannah. Very tight but it was very nice."

"I hoped it would be. I've waited so long."

"For the right man?"

"For you, silly!"

I looked at her, puzzled.

"Can't you guess who my oldest, my very original crush has been?"

I stared at her, my eyebrows so high I must have looked like a clown. Hannah blushed bright pink then burst out laughing.

"Yes, silly! I mean you! Why do you think I was so horrible to you all that time? Mum was getting enough of your attention! It was time you paid attention to me! Or so I thought."

There was a long pause as we looked at each other, our eyes locked together. Eventually I stammered:

"You mean..?"

She nodded.

"I've always had a crush on you; right from the beginning, only I didn't realise what it was back then."

"But I'm..."

"My stepfather, yes I know. But you aren't my real father, my genetic father are you? It's not like it's incest, is it?"

I had to agree, it hadn't felt like incest. It most definitely was cheating on Debbie but then again, it really hadn't felt like cheating either.

"I thought you hated me," I said, bewildered.

"You wouldn't take me seriously," she scowled, amused, "it served you right!"

I hugged her bony shoulders and kissed the top of her ginger head.

"Did I take you seriously enough tonight?"

I felt her hand on my bare thigh then her fingers brushed against the erection that had returned without my noticing. She toyed with it as if it was something new and puzzling and I realised just how inexperienced she really was.

"If you were still nearly a virgin, how did you know about straddling me, or riding me? It didn't feel like I was with a virgin; it felt more like I was being seduced by an expert."

Hannah clearly took this as a compliment.

"I was worried if you knew I wasn't experienced that you wouldn't go through with it. I didn't want that. I didn't want to be a virgin at nineteen and you were the only one I dared do it with"

"How did you know what to do?"

She went all coy and childlike again.

"It's embarrassing..."

"You know you can tell me anything, especially now."

"Well, I've been reading porn stories online..."

"Golly!"

"And I've seen a few videos too..."

"Wow!"

"And... And I saw you and Mum do it in the tub a few times. You looked so relaxed and happy that I thought it might work for me too."

"Hannah!"

"Please don't be cross! You just can't imagine what it feels like as a girl to know you're ... different. It's hard enough knowing when to let a boy touch you at all without being scared you'll clamp up and it will all go wrong."

I stroked her thigh again.

"I'm not cross at all," I reassured her, though the thought that Debbie and I had been spied on during our outdoor lovemaking was unnerving. I couldn't ever let her know that her daughter had not only seen us but had made mental notes about Debbie's great technique and tried to copy it - very successfully.

"And it didn't go wrong," I told her frankly, "you were, well, you were really good. Very tight indeed but that just made it more exciting for me."

"You're not just saying that?"

"Honestly. It was one of the most exciting times of my life." This was after all, the truth.

I could feel her confidence growing by the way her body firmed beneath my hand.

"Do you think we could... do it again? Perhaps a few times? So I know I can do it without clamping up again?"

"Hannah I'm not sure that's a good idea. I'm your stepfather. We really shouldn't have done it even once, however lovely it was. I'm married to your mother; I mustn't cheat on her, even with someone I care about as much as I care about you."

"I'm hardly going to run off and tell her, am I?" she said, her face a picture of sincerity, "Please Daddy; you don't know how much this means to me!"

Her hand slipped to my groin again where my cock had hardened and was sticking out absurdly.

"It doesn't look as if you're revolted by the idea..."

Her hand was on my shaft again, stroking it up and down and it was responding well. She leaned in and we kissed again, then I took her hand and we stood in the water, Hannah naked from the waist down, me stepping out of the shorts that were tangled round my ankles. The water cascaded from our bodies then with a quick glance to the left and right to make sure we couldn't be seen, I led her into the house and up the stairs to her bedroom, our wet feet leaving dark marks on the stair carpet.

We kissed again and I carefully unfastened her bikini top, casting it onto the floor and releasing her tiny breasts. The coolness of the air and her obvious arousal had turned her nipples into strangely long, hard peaks. I cupped her globes, gently trapping a nipple between my fingers as we kissed long and hard again as I walked her backwards until the edge of the bed touched the back of her calves.

Her knees bent as her legs touched the white cotton sheet and I lowered her skinny, freckled body to the bed. Hannah's legs parted willingly and instantly, displaying the fiery red triangle between her pale upper thighs, her green eyes with huge black pupils fixed on mine as I climbed onto the bed and knelt between her open thighs.

"Ready to try again?" I smiled. She grinned back at me.

"If it's as good as the last time..." she teased.

"I can't promise," I leaned low over her, taking my weight on my right arm and directing the head of my cock towards her slit with my left, "but I will definitely do my best."

She breathed in sharply and anxiously and I felt her body tense as the tip of my cock found her inner lips and parted them.

"Relax," I whispered, "You've done it once; you can do it again."

She nodded beneath me and I pressed myself forward. She was very tight but after a few thrusts my head popped into her body. Hannah gasped and I felt as if she was trying to squeeze me back out but I held myself firmly inside her until the spasm passed.

"That's great! We're going to make it!"

As soon as I felt the vice-like grip of her vagina loosen its grip on my shaft, I pressed deeper into her, pulled back and thrust again. She loosened a little more and within seconds I had slipped my full length into my lovely stepdaughter's vagina.

We paused, looking into each other's eyes as her body adjusted to its first full, missionary style penetration. She was still tight; almost painfully so but the feelings pulsing through my body were incredible.

"Are you ok?" I asked. She nodded.

"Does it hurt?" A shake of the head told me all was well.

"Then let's enjoy ourselves, shall we?"

The lovemaking that followed was perhaps the sweetest and most loving I have ever enjoyed. Her skinny, pale body writhed and twisted beneath me as I took her in long, slow but determined thrusts, feeling her tight, inexperienced vagina gripping every inch of my shaft from its smooth bulbous head to its thick, hairy base.

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap.

Despite her previous study of her mother's techniques, Hannah had no real idea how to respond to my lovemaking but this only made the experience even more precious and much more emotional for me too. The new sensations passing through her body as it yielded to my penetration seemed to pleasure, puzzle, perhaps even frighten her but her responses were instinctive, natural and unrehearsed, something I hadn't experienced since I was a teen myself.

Slap-Slap. Slap-slap.

I increased my pace a little; her vagina tightened hard around my shaft but I persisted and was rewarded with both a loosening of her entrance and a low moan from Hannah.

"Still ok?" I asked hoarsely in between thrusts.

"Mmmm!" she moaned in assent.

"You feel... amazing Hannah... so, so good!"

She smiled and gritted her teeth as I upped the pace once again, the wet sounds of real sex filling her teenage bedroom for the first time.

Slap-slap-slap-slap!

"Mmmm yessss!"

Slappity-slappity-slappity-slappity!

"YesssSSSSS!"

"Oh HannaaaHHHHH!"

Inevitably, this delight could not last long and before I knew it I could feel the burning in my groin and inner thighs that told me my orgasm was already upon me and that the first few spurts of semen had already left my body and were inside hers. There was no point even trying to pull out so I gave up any attempt at control and let myself go completely, my toes curling, my back arching as her tight, tight vagina gripped my throbbing cock, seemingly milking it of its sticky cargo.

"Hannnaaahhhhh!"

"Daadddyyyyy!"

We croaked together as my orgasm shook the bed, her skinny frame trapped helplessly between my spasming body and the sheets. For me, lost in pleasure this was an orgasm to remember but I doubt my sweet stepdaughter reached a climax anything like as intense if she reached one at all. Her pleasure and emotion were obvious though and as I regained control of my body, I could see the flush on her freckled chest and small tears running from the corner of each green eye.

My climax over, I held myself over her as my erection faded away. Eventually her still-tight vagina squeezed my flaccid cock messily from her body and we looked into each other's faces, panting.

"Was that... the whole thing?" she whispered eventually, "You did... everything properly?"

I chuckled and blushed.

"You got my best shot, Hannah. That was making love as properly as I can do it."

"And it was good?"

"Couldn't you tell? It was as good as I've ever had; cross my heart, it's the truth. You were amazing."

A broad smile of triumph crossed her face and I kissed her lips.

"I think we can say Snap Snatch has well and truly gone and..."

And then, with perfect timing, the front door opened and we heard Debbie enter the hallway, calling loudly up the stairs.

"Hello? Hannah? Daniel? Where are you? Can someone help me with the shopping?"

You have never seen two people move so quickly in your life!

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,297 Followers