Hannah's Magic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmgsaga
tmgsaga
161 Followers

"She's thirty-six, single, and straight. Wow, never had a lesbian experience in her life. Dang." Hannah revealed, and she opened her eyes and glared at Cindy, who turned back to her as well. "We'll see what we can do about that." Hannah told her, revealing her desires to bed this black-haired bombshell. Hannah then closed her eyes again and continued. "Oh, there she is in the shower this morning. Wow! What a body." Hannah told Cindy. Hannah licked her lips as she could see Erica's morning memories, memories that Cindy wished she could see as well. "She's here to look for a new cell phone? Boring."

Hannah opened her eyes and leaned in close to Cindy.

"I have a plan." Hannah told Cindy with a great sense of urgency. "Let's keep Erica close by and see what develops. I don't normally like to use my magic quite like, but check this out." Hannah then turned at looked down the walkway towards Erica who was now easily thirty yards away. She was walking past Veronica's Secret, a very popular lingerie store. Hannah continued to glare at Erica, no longer checking out her body, but obviously doing something more.

"You should go shopping for some sexy lingerie." Hannah said with a very quiet and sultry voice as if she was some kind of phone-sex operator. "Go into Veronica's Secret, and look around."

Cindy watched as Erica suddenly stopped in her tracks far down the walkway. She turned and looked at the large pink Veronica's Secret sign above the doors to the store. Without much thought or hesitation, Erica calmly walked inside as Hannah had instructed.

"There's another magic trick for you." Hannah said as she leapt up from her seat, and tucked the small plastic chair back under the table. "Mind control may be helpful, but ... I don't like to use it that much. It's like cheating ... it makes things too easy and less fun. I prefer using ... suggestions." Hannah smiled a wicked smile, and then headed down the walkway in pursuit of a chance for lesbian sex with Erica. Cindy had no choice but to follow.

Cindy and Hannah stepped into the elegant lingerie store. It didn't take long for Cindy to stop Erica, for she was walking through the store, almost confused as to why she was looking for lingerie for a man she didn't even have.

"I know you know that I can just 'create' my clothes with my magic," Hannah started as she leaned in close to Cindy and whispered in her ear. "But I do love to see what kind of outfits exist that even I haven't thought of. I hope you soon get to discover the true joys of 'shopping' like I do."

Hannah wasted little time, and darted away from Cindy. Cindy felt a little lost and embarrassed to be in the store. Lingerie wasn't exactly what she thought she would be shopping for today, but it was hard to ignore Hannah's plans nor the girl that they were basically stalking. As Hannah sifted through the closest rack of garments, she was quickly approached by an employee.

"Help you find anything today?" Hannah was asked by the employee, an employee who had no idea she was talking to a magical goddess.

"No thanks. Just browsing." Hannah responded, and the employee left. As the employee left, Hannah pulled a red and black bra and panty set from the rack, and presented it to Cindy. Hannah, who was still slightly on the heavy side, held the set before Cindy. Cindy could tell even without looking at the size of the bra and panties that they were probably a size to small for Hannah's frame. If Hannah managed to squeeze into that set, it wouldn't look sexy at all.

"I'll be right back. I just wanna go see how this looks." Hannah told Cindy, and Cindy watched as Hannah walked towards the back of the lingerie shop, and stepped into a small changing room. Alone, Cindy couldn't help but continue to sneak peaks at the girl Erica that they had followed into the store. She too was examining various sexy items and paying little attention to the world around her. Cindy wondered who Erica really was and what Hannah had actually seen with her mind reading abilities. With a body like Erica's, she had to be some type of lingerie model or porn star or at least considered the possibility at one time. Cindy noticed that she wasn't the only person sneaking peeks at Erica's astounding body. Some of the sales staff looked her body up and down as they walked behind her. Erica seemed to know that people were looking at her, and she loved every moment of it.

"What do you think?" Cindy suddenly heard a voice behind her say. She turned around and saw Hannah standing there in the small red bra and panty set in the middle of the lingerie store. Hannah looked up and down her body a she stood near naked in the middle of the store, running her hands up and down her body as she let Cindy look upon her.

As expected, Hannah's body was no longer average, but exceptional. Her slender waist drew in Cindy's attention quickly as she looked at her blonde friend. Her golden hair was now slightly longer and her make up was done as well. In about thirty-seconds, Hannah had changed into that lingerie set, lost 30 pounds, and even grew her hair longer. Her magical powers never ceased to amaze Cindy.

"What are you ...?" Cindy started, embarrassed for the scene her friend was now causing by standing in the store in her underwear. Hannah ignored her friend and looked at herself in the mirror in the new red bra and panty set. She modeled for herself, twisting her hips, checking out her own ass, and pushing her breasts upward in her bra. She looked up and down her luscious body, enjoying the display she was putting on for herself.

"How about just the panties?" Hannah asked. Before Cindy could stop her, the bra strap to Hannah's bra suddenly unhooked itself. Hannah extended her arms and her bra slid off her shoulders and fell onto the floor. Hannah's perfect breasts were now free, and she stood there in the middle of the store topless. She ran her hands up her waist and around her bare breasts, enjoying the freedom that came with her exhibitionist ways.

"You can't do this to me!" Cindy angrily said to Hannah. Hannah's finger shot out and she placed her finger on Cindy's lips, letting her know that she needed to be quiet. Some people in the store turned to Cindy and Hannah, but they didn't look shocked. Instead gave Cindy a very confused look as if Cindy was the one doing something wrong.

"You're going to make a scene if you keep that up." Hannah told Cindy. Cindy was shocked as she noticed the eyes of some of the customers and staff in the store were not on her topless friend but on her. Hannah took her finger away from Cindy's lips and looked back at herself in the mirror.

"Me make a scene?" Cindy quietly whispered back. "I'm not the one standing in the middle of the mall in her panties. I knew you'd do something like this!"

"In my panties, hu?" Hannah quipped back as she pulled at the red straps of her panties and starred at herself in the mirror. With her fingers inside the straps of her red panties, she softly pulled them down off her waist and the exhibitionism continued as Hannah's panties fell to her ankles. Now completely naked in public, Hannah gracefully stepped out of the panties and then turned away from a hopelessly confused Cindy. Hannah strutted her nude body through the store, and no one seemed to care. It was as if she was allowed to be naked in front of all these shoppers. As calmly as if she was fully clothed, Hannah stepped up to a rack of sexy lingerie, and continued to look for something else to try on. Cindy watched as none of the customers cared to notice Hannah 's lack of clothing as she walked around them.

Confused, Cindy walked up behind the bare ass of her blonde friend, wondering where Hannah had brought her to and what magical things she was doing to the store around them. The awkwardness of the situation momentarily faded at the sight of Hannah's optimum curves. As Hannah leaned forward over a tabletop full of garments, Cindy found herself looking up her firm thighs and around her round sculpted ass cheeks. She could even see Hannah's pussy lips peak out as Hannah arched forward. Cindy's new lesbian desires suddenly took over her as all she could think about now was getting on her knees and planting her face between Hannah's legs, sucking her clit as Hannah leaned over the tabletop. Hannah was putting her ass on display as if it was for sale in that store as she leaned forward, and Cindy was willing to pay anything. Cindy wanted to let her tongue roam around Hannah's clit and make her scream out in pleasure in the middle of that store, not caring for everyone around them at fucking like they had done before. It had been so long since Cindy was allowed to taste Hannah's pussy, and at that sexy moment in time, Cindy wanted to taste nothing more.

"You're naughty." Hannah said Cindy's desires flowed from her mind. "Oh, that looks like I could be fun!" Hannah announced as she stood up straight again. Cindy suddenly snapped back to the reality of her naked friend standing in public.

"I'll be right back." Hannah told Cindy, and Cindy watched the naked backside of her friend walk away from her and head towards the dressing rooms again. But this time, she didn't carry anything with her at all. In fact, Hannah didn't even use the door to the dressing room. She simply slipped right through the solid door, not slowing down in the slightest as she passed right through the door and disappeared from sight. Hannah was not only enjoying being naked in public and getting away with it, but she was also using her magic in front of others; her ability to pass through solid objects. Cindy followed her naked blonde friend back towards the dressing rooms, wondering if anyone had witnessed Hannah's use of her magical powers.

Not ten-seconds passed when Hannah stepped back through solid door once more. She stepped through the doorway like it was made of water, and presented her new outfit to Cindy. Hannah wore a white lace bikini-style bra and panty set before Cindy. Flowing over her white panties was a very sheer white skirt which tried to hide her body, but failed. She even wore little knee-high white stockings that accented her long sexy legs. Hannah's glorious breasts were firmly positioned on her chest as she ran her hands up and down her body, feeling the lingerie against her skin. Satisfied with her new wardrobe, Hannah strutted past Cindy and back into the middle of the lingerie store as if to show off her sexy outfit to everyone in it. After displaying her body for anyone that could see her, Hannah spun back around for Cindy and smiled.

"I kinda like this." Hannah said as she looked up and down her slender body topped off with her firm D-cups. "It's a little 'wedding lingerie' and a little 'school girl'. This store has some very sexy stuff."

"What are you doing?" Cindy called out to Hannah. Hannah quickly spun around and glared at Cindy as if she had done something wrong.

"Look. You're starting to really weird people out around here." Hannah told Cindy as she stood in the middle of the store with her body hardly covered at all. "You're so naive. Only I get to decide who can hear me, touch me, and see me. If you can't handle me being naked around you, then I guess you don't get to see me either."

Cindy then watched as Hannah slowly became increasingly transparent. Cindy could see her curves and her angry glare staring back at her, but she could also see the racks of clothes and the customers that were behind her. As Hannah's body became less and less visible, Cindy tried to maintain her composer for the sexy white lingerie Hannah wore remained solid. In moments, Hannah was gone, but her clothes remained in the air for someone was still wearing them.

"See?" Hannah announced as she was not invisible except for her clothes. "Ha! ... see ... get it?"

Cindy was too amazed to play into Hannah's attempt at humor. Each time Hannah displayed a new magical talent, it was like Cindy was rediscovering her friend's powers. Cindy watched the white bra, panties, and sexy socks that the invisible Hannah wore walk around the store on their own. The invisible Hannah strutted her invisible self around the store with amazing freedoms, freedoms that her magical powers let her enjoy.

Cindy now realized that since Hannah first stepped out of that changing room in her red lingerie that no one else could have seen or heard her. To the customers and employees of this store, Cindy looked like a crazy person who was most likely talking to herself. She quickly turned and tried to act as though she was alone, minding her own business and ignoring the invisible girl who was strutting around in lingerie around the store.

"If you really need to say something, just think it." Cindy heard Hannah call out from across the store. "I can hear your thoughts as it is."

"You could have just told me you could become invisible." Cindy thought so Hannah could hear.

"I know, but that does take away from my amusement." Hannah called back from across the store. "I just don't want you to get kicked out of here for being crazy. There's a lot more fun to be had here. You think I let people see me when I'm floating outside your window in a bikini or watching you fuck your old boss's daughter? I'm not THAT risky with my sex life."

"So no one else can hear you or see you at all?" Cindy thought as she continued to pretend to look at the clothes in the store.

"Nope. You're lucky you even get to see my clothes right now. I was letting you see me, but that was getting to ... distracting. Invisibility is very important in keeping my magic a secret. It's not as fun as actually running around naked and such, but it will let us do many very sexy and fun things."

"Like shopping naked?" Cindy though as she looked at the clothes on the rack in front of her, but didn't actually see anything.

"Yeah, or sneak past security in large office buildings, or walk down the sidewalk in nothing more than my favorite white robe, or maybe even spy on your friend as she masturbates in the shower."

"You saw that?" Cindy almost yelled out, but contained her words to simply her mind.

"Yup. Did you like the toy I got out for you?" Hannah asked, revealing that she was the reason Cindy's vibrator was strategically placed. "You'd be pretty amazed at the things that I have done for you and see you do in the past, even in college. I've always had an eye on you. It's always so hot watching you play, especially with that new body of yours. Sometimes when I'm invisible and watching someone, it's so hard to not just appear before them and join it. I was so tempted to get in the shower with you, but I have different plans for you today. Trust me, as important as it will be to you in the future, being able to turn invisible will be the least impressive magical power I show you today."

Cindy smiled as she knew she was in for even more revelations.

"Oh! Come over here and look at this." Hannah called from across the store. Being that Cindy was talking to Hannah silently, she had lost track of where she was. Cindy looked around the store, but quickly realized that she shouldn't be looking for Hannah, but the sexy white lingerie she was wearing. She turned a few corners around the racks of clothes and found the floating lingerie with the invisible girl inside them standing before a kinky black and clear vinyl dress. The dress was made of clear tight vinyl with black lining and straps as well as black buttons strategically placed over where the nipples would be.

"What do you think?" Hannah asked. Cindy pulled the kinky outfit off of the rack, and looked it over. It was very erotic and a bit on the naughty side of things; something that Cindy was not accustomed to.

"Here, I'll try it first." Hannah decided, and Cindy watched as the floating white bra untied and then fell to the floor. The panties fell down invisible legs as Hannah slipped them off her body, letting them fall to the floor as well. The short white stockings were slipped off one at a time, and soon Hannah's lingerie was simply in a pile on the floor. Once again, Hannah was completely naked in public, but Cindy was merely as shocked as the rest of the customers this time because she wasn't allowed to see Hannah's nude figure. Yet, because Hannah was naked, Cindy had no way of finding the naked Hannah now.

"Where are you?" Cindy thought as she looked around the store once more. The black vinyl dress was still in her hand.

"I'm still here." Hannah seemed to say.

Hannah slowly began to become visible again just a few yards from the pile of lingerie. As Hannah reappeared, she was now wearing the black vinyl dress on her own body. Hannah's nude body was in clear view underneath the clear vinyl of the dress, except for her nipples that hid perfectly behind the black buttons. Her shaven pussy wasn't covered at all as Cindy could see it through the dress. Small black belts lined her naughty outfit as a black strapped collar found its way around Hannah's slender neck.

Yet again, Hannah had changed her body. Hannah's hair was trimmed much shorter, and even her body itself was much shorter. Standing at only about five feet tall, this nubile young body she had given herself was much more slender and firm that before. She even looked younger, no older that twenty, in that tiny body and short hair. Abdominal muscles were now present on her stomach and her breasts were not only larger than before, but even more firm than they had been in the previous sets of lingerie.

It was clear that Hannah tried out new figures and different body shapes as often as she tried out new clothes.

"Do you like it?" Hannah asked as she coyly put her fingernail in her mouth and twisted one of her legs around the other, pretending to be an innocent girl.

Cindy tried to control herself as she looked at the smaller Hannah. Hannah was so sexy and naughty in that little outfit. Her firm body begged to be touched, and Cindy knew she couldn't grab onto her or touch her because of the scene she would make. As Cindy looked at the outfit that Hannah wore for her, she forgot that she was still holding the same outfit in her hands. Hannah had never taken it from her. She merely copied it.

"Come on, we really need to find you something now." Hannah told Cindy as she stood before her. Tired of walking, Hannah's toes quickly flipped out from behind her and she floated into the air. Invisible to the rest of the store, Hannah's luscious little body calmly soared above the clothes racks in her risqué vinyl dress. Not concealing her magical powers anymore and becoming more and more eager to use them by the minute, Hannah flew above the shoppers in the store in search of something for Cindy to wear.

"You need to hurry up and learn to fly." Hannah said as she looked down at Cindy. With her arms comfortably stretched out to balance her flight, Hannah invisibly flew through the store. Trying not to make it too obvious, Cindy followed her friend as she flew above the rest of the customers. As Cindy looked up at her blonde friend, she longed to share her magical powers. Despite the potential that Hannah' claimed Cindy herself had, Cindy hated that it was so easy for Hannah to use magic. While she remained stuck on the ground by the forces of gravity, Cindy's own jealousy of Hannah's gifts made her realize perhaps Hannah kept her powers a secret.

The world could never handle the knowledge of a mere twenty-five year old girl was blessed with such amazing powers for seemingly no reason. Even Hannah's own conscience probably couldn't handle the requests, the jealousy, and even the praise that the rest of the world would have for her. She wasn't really a goddess. She wasn't their creator. She wasn't responsible for their happiness or sorrow. She was just Hannah; a horny young girl who could fly through the air, create things with her imagination, move them through the air with her thoughts, and evidently become invisible and walk around naked in public.

tmgsaga
tmgsaga
161 Followers
123456...8