Hannah's Magic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmgsaga
tmgsaga
162 Followers

"That sounds like a fun present." Cindy announced, eager to play with magic she didn't herself possess yet. The two girls walked out of their magical changing room, and back onto the floor of the lingerie store. Cindy stood there in her stockings, shy yet free as she was naked in public. Even though she knew no one could see her, she tried not to feel awkward walking around with the other customers.

A young female customer suddenly stepped in front of the two naked beauties, and walked right towards Hannah and herself. Cindy stepped out of the way, but Hannah refused to, and the customer walked softly right through her naked body. As Hannah had said, no one was allowed to touch them, and Cindy watched the customer as she stepped out of Hannah's body. As she did, this young 20-something customer seemed to quiver as if someone just grazed their hand along her inner thigh. She smiled a soft smile as she continued to walk towards the changing rooms, unaware of how close she was to a magical goddess. The customer walked into the same room that Hannah and Cindy had made love in, and Cindy could see that the room was now just a small normal changing room and not some elegant suite.

"Ooohhh. That was fun." Hannah uttered as she too quivered at the interaction with the stranger. "She's kinky."

"I gotta say, this is a pretty cool present." Cindy announced to Hannah as she waved her hand in front of one of the oblivious sales clerks.

"Oh, and just so you know, that's not the present I was talking about." Hannah announced.

"Then what is?"

"Me." Cindy heard a voice say. Hannah and Cindy turned and standing at the doorway of a changing room of her own stood Erica in a sheer red top and red panties, and she was staring directly at Hannah and Cindy. Cindy was shocked not only to see that this girl they had been stalking earlier was standing before them in her underwear, but that she could see the two naked girls despite Hannah's announcement that they would be invisible. Erica posed for Cindy and Hannah, showing her amazing body; a sexual figure that made Cindy and Hannah's own perfect bodies seem ordinary.

Now near naked, Cindy saw just how immaculate Erica's figure really was. Her breasts were clearly visible under her sheer red top. They stretched the sheer fabric to the point where one imperfect move may rip her top in two. Tightly tucked below her twin peaks was a tiny and very toned waist, a waist that by Cindy's guess was far less than 20" around. Her hips were so full and round as Erica turned for the two naked ladies to take in the sight of her impossible figure. A red thong road up her perfectly sculpted ass cheeks and seemed to hang on to her hips ever so tightly. Erica whipped her long black hair around, and smiled a million-dollar smile.

"Like what you see, ladies?" Erica asked.

Hannah broke away from Cindy, and walked towards Erica. As Hannah stepped closer to the black haired beauty, her signature white robe seemed to slowly appear loosely draped over her shoulders. It was covered with millions of dollars worth of diamonds along the trim that sparkled as she stepped. Her wrists, neck and ears also were suddenly adorned diamonds as Hannah had decided to 'dress up' for this occasion. As Hannah walked towards Erica, her robe continued to grow longer and stretch out behind her long a long sheer train of fabric. Even long nylon stockings seemed to rise up from her toes, climbing up her ankles, over her knees and stopping at her thighs. Erica smiled as this ritzy and glamourous yet basically naked Hannah approached her, and held and arm out for the younger, shorter, and naked Hannah to climb under.

Hannah let Erica's arm wrap around her as she put her own hand on Erica's perfect stomach, easing her bare breasts against Erica's warm side and straddling her legs around Erica's. It was as if Hannah couldn't get close enough to this amazing girl, and this amazing girl was letting Hannah get as close and as comfortable as she wanted without question, restraint, or any sign of being shy. Hannah started to caress Erica's body, a body that towered over the tiny Hannah by almost ten inches, a body that was far more voluptuous that Hannah's own, a body that was at least ten years older, more mature, and in all actuality: more desirable. Cindy watched as Erica caressed the younger Hannah, running her fingers through Hannah's exceptionally long blonde hair as Hannah nuzzled against her large breast.

"Nice to see you again, honey." Erica told Hannah, and lightly kissed her on the forehead. "Who's your cute friend? She has a very lovely young body."

"This is Cindy." Hannah said as she looked up into Erica's eyes. "She's magical."

"Really? I like that." Erica said as she looked over and smiled at Cindy.

"Is she ...?" Cindy started, wondering who this amazingly gorgeous woman was.

"Magical too?" Hannah finished as she looked over to Cindy, who was simply standing there stark naked in the middle of the store. "Sort of. She's ... well ..." Hannah looked up at Erica once more, and caressed her body with her free hand. Erica just smiled back down at Hannah with loving eyes, awaiting the revelation. "You tell her." Hannah told Erica, and Erica then looked back over to Cindy, and prepared to give her the third biggest magical shock of her life. First, Hannah had revealed she herself was a girl capable of amazing magic. Second, Hannah revealed that Cindy too was magical. Now, Erica revealed Hannah's most amazing magical power yet.

"She created me with her own imagination." Erica told Cindy. Cindy's jaw dropped. "I am hers to do with whatever she wants, whenever she wants."

"You ... created this woman?" Cindy managed to utter. Cindy was standing in the middle of a lingerie store looking at a young, beautiful twenty-five year old girl in elegant white lingerie that had nestled under the arm of an older thirty-something bombshell of a black-haired beauty that wore nothing more than a sheer red top over her giant breasts and a matching red thong as she held the young blonde in her arms, a young blonde who evidently had created her with her magical thoughts.

"Yes, but that kind of magic isn't easy." Hannah explained as Erica continued to run her hands through her young creator's hair. "I obviously lied to you when I said she had never had a lesbian experience."

"You said what?" Erica snapped at Hannah. "How many times have we fucked this month alone?"

"Erica must stay nearby, or she will cease to exist." Hannah said, ignoring Erica's question "I have done what I can with my magic to give her thoughts and opinions of her own, but even my magic isn't powerful enough to create a permanent person."

"But she is powerful enough to let me do things like this." Erica continued as she looked over to Cindy. Erica calmly pointed at Cindy, and Cindy instantly felt small strings wrap around her naked body. She looked down at her body, and saw her stockings she had worn were gone, and a yellow micro bikini was now tying itself around her body. This very limited fabric had found its way around her epic breasts and between her legs. It was tied tightly together by tiny strings on her hips and back.

"Oooo. Why didn't I think of that?" Hannah asked her older creation.

"So wait ..." Cindy interrupted, quickly getting over the fact that she was now in a bikini. "... you can create people with your mind, and then have sex with them?"

"Oh yes. What else would I do what magic powers like that? Blondes, brunettes, slender runway models, big busty babes, muscly men with big hard cocks. It definitely makes those lonely nights not-so-lonely." Hannah said as Erica calmly continued to caress her creator.

"So ... why not just lock yourself up and spend your life with the perfect lover?"

" ... or lovers." Erica added.

"Because, that's easy. Creating a set of bouncy red-headed triplets to roll around with or two big strong black firemen to fill me up ... that's not a challenge for me. The key to not getting bored with your magic is to not always rely on it to get what you want. It's supposed to make life fun and carefree, but not always easy. Our magic gives us the freedom to fail at anything and everything, so why not be risky? Besides, people that we create need a little guidance and control, so they don't have that much free will. Erica's just, like I said, a bit more advanced."

"Wait, now I remember her." Erica announced. "We used to hide from her."

"What?" Cindy asked. Hannah laughed as Erica displayed she even had memories. That was astonishing to both Hannah and Cindy as Erica was really just a tangible figment of Hannah's imagination.

"I know what she's talking about." Hannah continued to giggle as she looked all over Erica's body, still running her fingers along her tiny waist and immense breasts tucked under her sheer red top. "Wanna see?" Hannah asked as she slowly looked up to Cindy's eyes.

"See what?"

Not wanting to explain, Hannah stepped away from her beautiful creation. In her amazing white diamonds, she gracefully walked towards Cindy once more. Her large breasts seemed to call out to Cindy, begging to be touched, as her long white robe dragged behind her. Cindy could see that Hannah's pussy was still wet, yet Cindy could tell by the look in Hannah's eyes that she was still begging for more sex in that lingerie store. As Hannah calmly stopped in front of Cindy and slowly rose her hand up near Cindy's face. She held her hand a few inches from Cindy cheek, and simply smiled at her.

"Hold still, baby." Hannah said, and she gently pressed her fingertips against Cindy's cheek. "And enjoy the show." As Cindy felt Hannah's touch, she also felt a rush of powerful magic run through her instantly. Light filled her eyes and she could no longer see Hannah, Erica, or the lingerie store at all.

As suddenly as the light filled her eyes, it faded to nothing. Cindy was standing in the middle of her old dorm room from college. She was still in her tiny yellow bikini, and throughly confused as to what she was doing there. She quickly saw a slightly impatient Hannah staring back at her. This Hannah was not wearing her white lingerie anymore, but instead wore a black tank top and jeans. Her body was no longer short either, but as she remembered it from college. Her arms were folded in front of her as she leaned on her old desk. She seemed almost annoyed by Cindy's presence.

"So where are you off to again?" Hannah asked Cindy.

"What?" Cindy responded, throughly confused.

"Just David's place for the weekend. Probably won't be back till tomorrow." Cindy heard someone behind her say.

She spun around and was shocked to see herself, in totally normal clothes, packing a backpack.

As she watched herself back a backpack, Cindy realized that she was watching a memory. This Hannah and Cindy couldn't see in her hot body trapped in her tiny yellow bikini or hear her talk at all. She was completely nonexistent to this Hannah and Cindy and was forced to watch her past from a new perspective. Cindy vaguely remembered this incident as it seemed just like an average day at college. Perhaps that was why Hannah chose to share her view of college days with Cindy; this was just an average day for Hannah.

"Well, have fun." Hannah answered as Cindy walked out of the shared dorm room. The second the door shut behind the Cindy from the past, leaving Hannah alone in her dorm room.

"Finally." Hannah sighed. Then this college version of Hannah quickly whisked her hand at the door that Cindy had just left from. With her secret and powerful telekinetic abilities she slammed the bolt lock shut, thus preventing Cindy from returning. She then turned to the white curtains that adorned her window to the outside world. With simply a gaze, the curtains swung closed by Hannah's will. For the first time Cindy witnessed how powerful Hannah had been while they calmly shared a dorm room in college. All that time, Hannah was truly powerful.

Safe from view of any on lookers, Hannah's magical eyes focused on her bed. Hannah longed for company. She longed for someone gorgeous to play with. She was horny beyond all reason and didn't want to have to hide her magical power from some college student. She wanted someone she could share her magic with.

With her mind made up, she gazed her magical gaze at the bed and the impossible body of Erica calmly materialized on her bed before her. Slowly, this gorgeous black-haired bombshell of thirty-six years old appeared in Hannah's dorm room. In simply a tiny black bra and thong, along with long black stockings that climbed up to her thighs, Erica looked up at Hannah with her large tremendous breasts pushing he upward as she lie on top of them.

"Thank you for letting me join you today, baby." Erica uttered as Hannah created a ravishing lover with her mind. Hannah looked down upon this dark-haired vixen as she lie on her bed in her dorm room, squirming her near-naked body before her creator and enticing her with her breathtaking body. Hannah merely watched as Erica put her curves on display for her, running her hands up and down her sides and pulling at the straps of her bra and thong. Erica gave Hannah a view of her body, but refused to take her clothes off despite her own longing too.

Erica finally rolled her body to the edge of the bed, and slowly climbed off the bed. However, her toes never touched the ground as she merely floated upward, rising well over three feet off the ground in her black bra and panties. With her own magic, she levitated before Hannah, allowing her epic breasts to spill over the top of her bra as Hannah looked on. Hannah could easily have shoved Erica back onto the bed and ripped her clothes off her body with her powers, but that was too easy. As much as Hannah wanted sex right then and there with her older lover, she also loved to play the game of seduction.

As she hovered, Erica pointed her magical fingers down towards Hannah. Instantly, Hannah's black top vanished into nothing and her bra-less Ds were suddenly exposed before Erica. Free from their confines, Hannah looked down and held her famous breasts in her hands. Happy where things were headed, she then looked back up at her creation. With Hannah's new lack of clothing, Erica calmly floated back onto the bed and sat before Hannah with a seductive smile on her face.

Erica grabbed her black bra straps, and pulled her bra down so that her mountainous breasts could fall out as well. Even though Hannah had created them herself, she gasped at the sight of Erica's mounds. They were truly crafted with magical properties; perfect and round and full and flawless. Their respective nipples sat atop them like tiny flags on the tallest peak. As Erica tossed her large black bra across the room towards Cindy's side of the dorm, Hannah knew that it didn't matter what way Erica presented her breasts to her. Her captivating chest refused to sag, to falter, or to appear misshapen in anyway. Topless, Erica slowly crawled backwards onto Hannah's own college issued bed. As Hannah viewed Erica lying on her back, her breasts rising above her waist like a pair of appealing hills over a succulent valley, Hannah lost control. She knew that the teasing had to stop.

Topless, Hannah quickly leapt into the air. Erica watched as this magical blonde rose from her standing position, and seemed to halt above her in midair. Catching herself with her magical powers, Hannah softly lowered herself onto Erica's body, rubbing her own bare breasts against her. Now on top of her creation, Hannah quickly ran her hands up and down Erica's curvaceous body. Hannah rubbed their breasts together, and Erica moaned as she felt her creator's magical powers flow from her own bare body and into hers. She pressed her chest against Hannah's as Hannah pressed their nipples together.

Needing more, Erica rolled Hannah off of her and on to her back. Hannah looked over at her bedmate, and Erica smiled and simply pointed down at Hannah's jeans. Hannah followed Erica's eyes and watched as her jeans magically unbuttoned, unzipped, and the slowly started to ease down her long sexy legs. Erica continued to guide them with her own telekinetic powers until Hannah's jeans fell onto the floor. Now just in her white cotton panties, Erica bounced up and rolled back on to of Hannah.

Together in a deep embrace, the two topless lovers kissed each other with heightened passions. They rolled over and over on the bed, back and forth as they kissed their lesbian kisses over and over again. Hannah sat up and pushed Erica away so she could sit on the bed on her knees before Hannah. Hannah buried her face in Erica's imaginary breasts, licking and kissing and sucking with amazing desires. Erica grabbed her own breasts and held them up for Hannah to suck on. She knew she was created so that Hannah could play with the most perfectly round and large breasts in the world, and she loved that Hannah loved her body so very well.

Cindy stood at the edge of the bed, invisible to the memory, and watched as the college Hannah played with her own creation's body. She ran her hands all over Erica's lingerie-clad skin, touching and groping without restraint. As the two girls sat on their knees before each other, Erica's hand found its way down the front of Hannah's white panties, and started to probe her pussy. Hannah leaned back against the bed and leg Erica's hand work her way in and out of her pussy.

"Yeah. Fuck me." Hannah told Erica. Erica did as she was told and continued to let her hand play with Hannah's clit. Hannah felt an invisible pair of hands grab hold of the sides of her white cotton panties, and then pull them down to her knees. Exposed before Erica, Hannah's head cocked backwards as she welcomed her naked freedoms. Erica jammed three fingers inside Hannah's now soaked pussy as deep as she could get them. She jerked her fingers in and out of Hannah quickly, hoping to invoke more of Hannah's magical desires.

Cindy couldn't help but run her hands along her thighs as she watched Hannah get fucked by Erica's fingers on her old college bed. She realized now that most likely every moment that Cindy was away from Hannah that Hannah was using her magic in some form. Cindy pulled the ties on her bikini top and quickly let her breasts free again. She ran her hands down her breasts, feeling her body as she enjoyed the erotic show in her old dorm room. She caressed her body and pulled down her bikini bottoms as Hannah moaned at Erica's touch. Now naked, Cindy found comfort on the floor of her dorm, she spread her legs wide and watched Hannah run her hands over her own breasts on top of her bed.

"Fuck me like you did last week." Hannah told Erica as she continued to play with her pussy.

"You sure? I really like touching you."

"Please! How often do I get to get fucked by a girl with magic powers?" Hannah asked.

Erica didn't answer, but instead removed her hand from Hannah's pussy. She lifted her wet fingers to her lips and tasted Hannah's juices as she slowly changed her glance. She glared at Hannah's wet pussy with her sultry eyes as she tasted Hannah's scrumptious flavor. She looked at her pussy and she longed to fuck Hannah like she had done before.

"Oh yes. Like that ... " Hannah moaned, and she fell backwards against her pillows. Erica just sat up on her knees and looked down at Hannah with her cotton panties around her knees. Hannah lifted her legs upward and whisked her hand down at her panties. Cindy watched as her panties floated up off her legs and then were tossed aside. Hannah's panties flew right at Cindy. Cindy gasped as the panties sailed right through her naked body and landed on the floor behind her.

Now naked, Hannah simply rested on her back before Erica and spread her legs wide. She started to breath deeper and heavier as Erica sat before her. Erica took her wet finger from her mouth and rubbed her own nipples as she watched Hannah's naked body lie before her.

tmgsaga
tmgsaga
162 Followers
1...345678