Hannah's Magic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah floated down to the ground before her friends, and softly landed her nude figure onto the floor again. Her long robe trailed behind her as she approached her two lovers. She smiled as she walked for she saw that they were getting quite comfortable with each other, for Cindy had eased up even closer to the topless black haired lady and had wedged her own leg between Erica's. In her right had was Erica's nipple which she rolled over and over again ever so softly with her fingertip.

"Where were we?" Hannah asked as she eased her way between the two ladies. Hannah smiled and closed her eyes and Erica and Cindy each took a side of Hannah. Hannah had spread them apart, stepped between them, and spun around so that her gorgeous body was on display between them. Cindy and Erica both turned their attentions to the blonde and naked goddess before then, and each began to kiss the sides of her neck. Hannah arched her back and let her head roll as she welcomed their sensual kisses. With her soft pale skin begging to be touched and perfect breasts pressed outward, Erica and Cindy found that their hands were forced upon Hannah like magnets. They ran their hands up and down Hannah's naked body, caressing her large breasts and inner thighs as they kissed her body.

As the epic and magical lesbian threesome began in the middle of that lingerie store, those who couldn't see these girls could still feel their sex. Their combined magical powers radiated outward. A woman of thirty hid behind the clothes racks and softly massaged her own pussy underneath her white skirt. A high school girl of nineteen had started to nuzzle up to her classmate's neck, only to have her turn around and passionately start kiss her on the lips. Two employees, hand in hand, slowly snuck back to the changing rooms. Everyone thought they were alone in their suddenly lustful ways and unaware of why they were so horny.

The reason for their ways continued as Hannah had turned and faced Cindy and had planted her tongue deep into her throat. Cindy and Hannah kissed ferociously and uncontrollably as their hands were placed firmly upon each others' breasts. Hannah's hands had climbed up Cindy's red and gold top to get a firm hold upon her luscious body. Cindy's leg was securely placed between Hannah's legs so that Hannah could grind her bare pussy against it. The two magical girls continued to kiss and suck on each other's tongues as the threw out seduction and playfulness and headed straight towards sex.

Erica was not left out, for her arms had wrapped around Hannah and Cindy. She had gripped Cindy's bare ass and was pulling Cindy harder into Hannah, hopefully helping Hannah rub her pussy harder against Cindy's leg. She pulled at Cindy's ass cheeks, almost lifting her up into Hannah as she kissed down Hannah's neck and slowly pulled side of Hannah's white robe off of her shoulder.

Cindy stopped kissing Hannah and found Erica's mouth at Hannah's neck. Cindy's lips finally met Erica's, and she tasted her lips for the first time. They were so sweet and succulent, for they were created by Hannah's magic with pleasure in mind. Cindy's tongue explored Erica's perfect mouth as Hannah continued to push down and grind on Cindy's leg. Cindy's hand left Hannah's breast and latched onto Erica's. She tried to grab her breast with one hand, but found it far to large to squeeze with just one hand alone. Erica's hand shot up and met Cindy and together they played with her body.

Hornier than ever, Hannah floated up off of Cindy's leg and moved into the air. She pushed the two dark-haired lovers apart, and presented her tasty pussy before the two girls. With Hannah hovering a few feet off of the ground before the ladies, she put her own fingers around her pussy and spread her lips. She massaged her own clit as she floated before them, longing for one of them to dive their tongue inside her.

Erica took hold of Hannah's weightless body, and pulled her pussy to her own lips. She sunk her tongue into the levitating goddess and tasted her sensual juices. Hannah moaned at the sensation of her creation's tongue inside her, and ran her hands over her own bare breasts. Still furiously sucking on her pussy, Erica carried the weightless blonde towards the cashier's counter at the back of the store. Cindy quickly followed the black-haired girl's perfect ass as it moved away from her, passing through more clothes racks as the unstoppable babe sucked Hannah's clit.

Erica rested her creator on the countertop and held her legs wide as she leaned forward and continued to lick her clit. Hannah ran her hands through Erica's black hair as her creation orally pleased her. Hannah looked text to her and giggled as an employee accepted a credit card from a paying customer, totally unaware that there was a blonde girl sitting on her countertop getting her pussy thoroughly licked by a ravishing topless vixen.

Cindy stepped behind Erica, and smiled to Hannah who was conformably seated on the cashier's counter. Cindy eased her hands around Erica's ass that was presented before her. She ran her hands around her figure and up her bare back as Erica continued to lap at Hannah's pussy. Cindy playfully placed her thumbs underneath Erica's thong, and without much hesitation she slid Erica's thong down to her ankles. Aware of her naked state, Erica spread her stance out wider and awaited Cindy's hand to slid into her pussy.

What she got was much more, for Cindy quickly climbed down onto the floor, climbed under Erica, and planted her own tongue between Erica's legs. She needed to taste this imaginary woman's pussy, and it tasted amazing. Cindy sucked on Erica's clit as Erica pleased Hannah. All Hannah could do was smile at the intense threesome she had helped create in the middle of the lingerie store. She leaned back and saw the cute young cashier woman working behind her, a young cashier woman who couldn't see any of them. Out of lust and instinct, Hannah tried to kiss the young employee, but her own lips and head passed through the woman as if she didn't exist, which was expected. Hannah now longed to turn this threesome into a foursome, and she decided to do just that.

As Cindy sat on the floor in the lingerie store with her tongue softly licking Erica's clit, she felt hands grip her inner thighs and spread her own legs apart. She couldn't see who was doing this to her for her face and tongue were planted in Erica's own pussy. But hands turned into a tongue as a sexy sensation climbed in her own pussy. She welcomed the feeling, but also longed to know what was happening. She broke away from Erica's juices, looked down her own body, and was taken back by what she saw on the floor before her.

There between her legs was a dark haired and completely naked man lying on his stomach and eating Cindy's wet pussy. Cindy couldn't see much, but what she could see, she liked. His back was perfectly sculpted and muscular with several small tribal tattoos. She reached down and ran her hands along his tanned skin, feeling the reality that was this man who was now eating her out.

"I thought we could use a nice hard cock in the mix." Hannah called down to Cindy below her, revealing that she had instantly created this man for all three girls to enjoy. "Jack's is my favorite when I need a stiff cock inside me."

"I'll take care of you." The man said as he looked up to Cindy. He was amazingly handsome with chiseled features. Never in her life had Cindy ever managed to get a beautiful lover that looked anything remotely close to Jack, yet the same could be said for both Hannah and Erica. It was of course all because of Hannah's magical powers that Cindy's lovers would forever be bodies of perfection.

So there it was: a foursome consisting of two real people and to imaginary people. Hannah leaned back and accepted it all as her magic radiated out from her body. The four people with only two pieces of clothing between them fucked like crazy in the lingerie store. People continued to walk through their bodies, unable to touch them yet feeling slightly woozy and horny after they did. Their presence was getting close to causing a disturbance as those unaffected by Hannah's sexual powers looked towards those who were with confused and judging looks. The store manager had not found two of his missing employees. The nineteen-year-old had let her short shorts fall to her ankles while her friend eased her down the front of her panties. They slowly and sensuously kissed each other, for they thought no one saw them as they explored each others bodies for the first time, but people did.

Jack climbed up from Cindy's pussy, and Cindy quickly stopped sucking on Erica's clit as Jack's tongue left her. She looked up at his hard chest as he stood naked before her with his monstrous cock in his hand. Cindy didn't waste as second as she climbed to her knees and took Jack's legendary cock in to her hand, and then into her mouth. It had been months since she had sex with a man, and Jack's perfect physique and giant cock were well worth the wait. She sucked on Jack's cock like she needed it. She plunged his rod deep into her throat as far back as she could. She had definitely accepted her newly found bisexuality and loved sex with Hannah, but like Hannah even said; sometimes she just needed a nice hard cock.

Hannah leaned back on the countertop as Erica's tongue climbed inside her pussy. Her white robe had fallen down off both of her shoulders and her breasts were pressed upwards towards the ceiling. All she seemed to wear anymore was her millions of dollars in diamond jewelry that hung from her ears, neck, shoulders, and arms. She looked at the air in front of her face, and instantly a large white vibrator materialized before her eyes. Hannah held it there in the air with her powers, and smiled as it floated towards her. She opened her mouth and allowed the toy to plunge down her throat. She floated the toy around, licking her new toy up and down and prepping it for use. Erica, with her mouth latched on to Hannah's clit, looked up and saw Hannah move the toy in and out of her mouth with her telekinesis. Longing for what Hannah was preparing, Erica ran a free hand down the center of Hannah's chest, between her breasts, and down her tight stomach as she let her tongue continue to climb up her creator's pussy.

With both her hands bracing her up, Hannah removed the toy from her mouth with her powers and held it in front of her face. She smiled as the vibrator floated before her, dripping with her own saliva. She then looked down Erica's back to her perfectly rounded ass, and the toy followed her sight. Hannah moved the toy through the air, and lowered it down behind Erica. Hannah closed her eyes yet could see the toy as it floated under Erica. She thought about the toy easing inside Erica's dripping pussy, and it did just that. With the flip of its electronic switch, Erica felt the magical toy's vibrations pleasure her pussy. Hannah moved the toy in and out of Erica ever so slowly, letting the vibrations please her creation. Hannah loved to give pleasure just as much as she loved to receive it.

Cindy clung to Jack's giant cock with her hand, pulling him harder against her so that she could suck his cock throughly. While Jack let Cindy pull his cock in and out of her mouth, he wasn't in the mood for getting head. He was created to please, and he was going to do just that. He quickly pulled his cock out of her mouth, grabbed her arm, and forcefully ripped her off of the ground. Enjoying the rough sex, Cindy let Jack shove her against the cashier's counter. She braced herself up against the counter and looked over the counter at the employee who couldn't see her. Before Cindy could turn back to her imaginary lover, she felt Jack's huge cock climb inside her pussy.

"Oh shit!" Cindy cried as his giant cock gave her pussy a pain she did not expect. Jack grabbed onto her hair, and pulled her head back as he thrust himself inside her wet pussy.

"Hannah let me know how you like it." Jack told her as he started to ease his cock in and out of her pussy. She felt like such an exhibitionist getting handled and pleased in that store full of customers, but at the same time she could easily get away with it. Jack pulled back on Cindy's hair, forcing her to take every inch of his massive cock inside her. She loved getting fucked from behind, and having this stud handle her in such a forceful way was a fantasy she had always wanted.

Jack increased his speed of penetration, driving deeper and faster inside Cindy. Her body shook violently as she braced herself against the countertop. She was startled as a woman of forty walked up next to her to purchase a gift card at the counter. Still having difficulty accepting the situation she was in, Cindy watched as this lady politely made her purchase, unaware that there was a woman right next to her getting fucking from behind. The lady turned and then walked right through Cindy. As the lady and Cindy existed in the same space, Cindy momentarily heard her thoughts. She couldn't focus on them, for the cock that was slamming into her pussy was far to amazing of a distraction, but she heard echos of an unfamiliar voice.

As Jack's massive rod eased in and out of her pussy from behind, Cindy looked to her left to watch the lady continue walking, but instead saw Hannah calmly sitting on the counter with Erica still between her legs. Hannah had her eyes closed and was still conducting the vibrator in and out of Erica's pussy. Erica moaned as she felt the vibrator pull out of her and massage her soaked clit. She ceased eating out Hannah's pussy for she was having a difficult time not simply collapsing at the sensation that Hannah's floating vibrator was giving her. Hannah opened her eyes and ran her hands through Erica's long black hair, still pummeling her pussy by holding the vibrator inside her with her mind.

"You're ... umf ... you going to make me cum, baby." Erica managed to utter as she looked up to her creator.

"That's fine. I want to watch you cum." Hannah told her as she softly caressed her face. Hannah pulled Erica's chin upward, and kissed lips as the vibrator moved to Erica's clit.

Erica's body gave out, and she fell backwards onto the hard floor of the lingerie store. Hannah crossed her legs over her wet pussy and watched as the vibrator floated around Erica's clit, massaging her as she lie on the floor. Customers walked through Erica's curvaceous naked body as her breasts rose up and down from her heavy breathy. She started to glow a bright yellow glow as Hannah's magic was pushing her toward a magical orgasm.

"Fuck! Yes!" Erica cried out. Hannah knew Erica was on the brink of orgasm, and she gave one final glare at the vibrator she was moving around Erica's pussy with her thoughts. With that glare, Hannah forced the vibrator deep into Erica's soaked pussy with one final thrust and Erica clinched the floor below her as best she could. As the orgasm overtook her body, Erica simply lie on the floor of the lingerie store. Her amazing body started to jerk and shake as the orgasm took over her body. Like a firefly, yellow light poured from her body as a side effect of her orgasm. Hannah smiled down at her created lover, happy to give her pleasure, even if she didn't exist. As the vibrator fell to the ground, Erica just stared up at the ceiling glowing her yellow glow and not caring for the people who were walking through her as she was in bliss.

Done with the older vixen, Hannah glanced over to Cindy and watched as her breasts bounced with each shove Jack gave her. Jack was still throughly punishing her with his giant cock, and Hannah knew that Cindy loved every minute of it.

"Having fun with our magic yet?" Hannah asked Cindy, keeping only a portion of her mind on Erica's pussy.

"It's ... fucking amazing ... I ... it's ... " Cindy managed to get out. Jack grabbed onto the back of her hair once more, and pulled her neck back. It hurt, but she wanted it. Jack then latched onto Cindy hips with his big strong hands, and forced her back against him, driving his cock deep inside her.

"Oh fuck!" Cindy cried, feeling Jack's cock drive up inside her with an epic thrust.

"Do you like how that feels?" Hannah asked as she took control of her male creation. Hannah thought about Jack drilling Cindy deep, and he obeyed her thoughts. Hannah thought about Jack's cock growing inside her, and it did just that, hurting and pleasing her at the same time.

"I'm gonna ..." Cindy barely said.

"You want his cum?" Hannah asked.

"Yes ... please ..."

With her request, Jack came hard up into Cindy's pussy. His cum sprayed from his cock, filling her up and pushing her over the edge as well. She tried to grip the counter in front of her, but her hands suddenly fell completely through it. Cindy quickly lost her balance and fell off of Jack's cock, right through the store counter. She landed on the ground, something she didn't expect, and continued to feel the magic orgasm flow through her. She felt warm and soothing, yet her skin tingled and felt very strange. Her magical powers were at an all time high as she lie there, inside the counter, existing in the same place as the solid matter.

Cindy looked behind her and she could see Jack standing there still, with his hard cock dripping with his cum. She could see the outline of the countertop she was inside as well, and Hannah sitting above her on the counter, her pussy wet from the thorough licking it had received earlier. Still inside the counter, Cindy watched as Hannah hopped her naked self down off the counter, placed her sheer white robe back over her shoulders, walked right up to Jack, climbed on her knees, and put his wet cock inside her mouth.

Hannah sucked up Jack and Cindy's sex, tasting both Jack's cum and Cindy's own. Her diamond earrings jingled as she bobbed up and down on her favorite man-toy, enjoying the tastes she was savoring. Hannah turned and could see the legs of her naked friend still sticking out of the countertop, partially submerged in the solid matter. As she licked Jack's perfect cock, she watched Cindy crawl back out of the counter, still weary from her orgasm. Hannah giggled at Cindy's confusion, and then turned and looked back up to Jack who stood proudly above her.

"I want some too." She said, and a surge of magic flowed from Hannah's hand into her creation's body. On all fours, Cindy watched as Hannah latched her mouth onto Jack's cock again. He felt an orgasm take over his body instantly as Hannah demanded he have one. Hannah longed to taste his cum, and of course Hannah always got what she wanted. He shot his warm cum into Hannah's awaiting mouth, and she swallowed every drip. She sucked and sucked on his cock, swallowing his juices and great pleasure. Jack's body jerked as he tried to keep he balance, losing composure of his body. Hannah remained on her knees in her elegant white robe on her back, sucking his giant tool like a pro.

"Yummy." Hannah said as she calmly pulled Jack's used cock from her mouth, and licked her lips. Hannah let go of his cock, and calmly whisked her hand back at him. Cindy looked up to Jack's sweaty brow and he suddenly vanished, his entire perfectly sculpted body suddenly removed from existence by Hannah's silent command. Hannah calmly remained seated on her knees on the floor of the lingerie store, her long blonde hair behind her and her sheer white robe covering but not concealing her busty young body.

Cindy sat up in her red and gold top, and sat calmly looking at her glorious blonde friend. All three girls lie on the hard floor of the lingerie store, weary and pleased with the day's events. Erica, still glowing with a faint yellow glow, crawled up to Hannah and nestled her head in Hannah's lap. Cindy watched as Erica sadly ran her hands down Hannah's legs as she rested her head

1...345678