Hannah's Magic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmgsaga
tmgsaga
161 Followers

"Do I have to go?" Erica asked her creator.

"For now. We've all had quite a busy day." Hannah answered as she looked down at Erica and calmly ran her hands through her hair. "But I have to travel and I plan on taking my time. Maybe we can have some fun tomorrow."

"I can't wait."

"You're lucky." Hannah pointed out as she continued to caress her older creation. "You don't have to."

Erica smiled, and Cindy watched as her body simply dissipated into the air around them. The naked black haired bombshell disappeared from sight and returned to the confines of Hannah's imagination where she would remain until Hannah wanted to have sex with her again. As Erica disappeared from Hannah's lap, Hannah joyfully hopped back up to her feet. She left her robe wide open, allowing Cindy to see her tight wet pussy and her fabulous diamond necklaces that pinched between her large firm breasts. Hannah extended her hand down to Cindy, and helped Cindy to her feet. Luckily Cindy's ability to touch things had returned.

"Do you like my idea of shopping?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah." Cindy answered, woozy from a day of fucking three exceptionally hot bodies. Hannah turned and stepped away from Cindy, talking as she elegantly strutted through the lingerie store once more with her long robe dragging behind her.

"I'm going away for a bit. Taking a little ... magical vacation. You need to keep practicing and you need to learn how to do the magical things you have done today without sexual arousal. It's crucial to controlling your magic." Hannah turned back around, allowing her robe to swing behind her. A customer walked through her naked body, but Hannah didn't skip a beat as she was being very serious with her instructions. "Your ability to fly is growing, but it will take time."

Hannah closed her eyes and arched her back. She moaned a sexy moan and twitched ever so slightly as unexpectedly her glorious angel wings suddenly unfolded from her back. Cindy gasped at the sight of the angel who now stood before her; blonde and beautiful, adorned with diamonds, naked and spectacular. Hannah's favorite feathery wings moved softly behind her as she gazed upon them. As Hannah ran her hands down her new feathery limbs, a soft white halo appeared over her head.

"Yeah, right." Cindy said as she stood there in her red and gold top, giggling at the sight that Hannah thought herself to be pure and virginal.

"Your old clothes are in one of the changing rooms. You may wanna put them back on. You'll be visible soon and left to your own devices." Hannah said as she grimaced back at Cindy. With those words, Hannah's naked body slowly levitated off the ground. She allowed her toes to lift up off the ground as she prepared to leave Cindy in the store. Hannah soared above Cindy in the lingerie store, now flapping her giant wings about. This naked angel flew closer and closer to outer wall of the lingerie store.

She ignored the psychics of the normal world as she flew right through the solid wall of the lingerie store. Cindy ran to the window and watched as her old college roommate flew higher into the sky as a heavenly angel, flapping her own angel wings as she few into the clouds. Cindy watched Hannah's long white diamond robe blew in the wind behind her as she seemed to fade away into the sunny skies.

Despite the fact she enjoyed the sight of her old college roommate turning into an angel and flying away into the sky, Cindy knew she had little time before Hannah's extended powers left her body. Cindy darted back towards the changing rooms, peering under the doors in hopes to find her clothes. She pushed open one of the changing rooms and saw her Jean shorts, blue top, and purse hanging on the wall.

Yet, as she looked beyond her clothes, she was shocked to see two sets of employee clothes on the floor of the room as well. Her eyes moved over and saw that behind the door were two female employees in a deep post-lesbian-sex embrace. One only wore her tiny white bra with her tiny firm ass in plain view. The other was only wearing her pink thong, letting her firm B-cup breasts free to be caressed by her fellow employee. Their young slender bodies intertwined in a sleepy bliss having enjoyed the side effects of Hannah's own magical powers.

These young girls had not noticed the door to their privacy had opened. They did not notice a pair of Jean shorts and a blue top float off the wall and out of their room. They just rested there in the changing room, kissing and cuddling and enjoying their time together.

tmgsaga
tmgsaga
161 Followers
1...345678