Hannah's Need Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had said she missed being fucked—and I'd come prepared—so I strapped on and ploughed into her. My eyes couldn't get enough of her tits as I rocked into her. They were conical, the nipples puffy and thick, like fleshy extensions of the tapering, sloping tit flesh. The nipples were a vibrant red—the colour of strawberry jam—like a striking splash of vivid colour in an otherwise black and white film.

I love a girl who looks into my eyes when I fuck her. I returned her passionate gaze, letting my hands take over the worship of her goddess tits. Each time I thrust up into her, she inhaled sharply. It had been a while for her and, not to brag, but I do have a very large cock.

"Fuck me hard," she moaned.

I complied, ramming deep into her. Each time I slammed up against her mound, it drove the back end of my strap-on against my clit. This made me fuck her even harder. Her mouth was gaping, her eyes wide and pleading as they looked into mine. She screamed out her orgasm. I was so close myself that I continued to pound her as she shuddered. She was bucking her head wildly from side to side, her long black hair flailing, a stray strand lying across her full, sensuous lips. My orgasm tore through me.

Afterwards, during the TLC portion of my otherwise vigorous nursing, I held her in my arms. She began to cry. Hot girls in tears seemed to be cropping up all around me these days.

"Are you scared? About being sick?"

"Yeah, but that's not it."

I waited. She would tell me or she wouldn't but that was her decision.

"Mom and Beth have been great. I love them so much. And they never complain. Beth, she spends all of her time with me. She doesn't know how beautiful she is. And the way she looks at me sometimes..."

She trailed off and was silent for a while.

"I love the smell of hair. She's so soft and sweet. I've been so horny. The other day..."

More silence.

"The other day, she fell asleep in my arms. I held her so tight. We slept that way. When I woke up, I moved my hand so that it was cupping her tit."

Tears were flowing down her cheeks.

"And you feel guilty?"

She nodded. I stroked her hair.

"Yeah, but it's worse than that."

"You took it further?"

She shook her head sadly. "No. But I... I'm falling in love with her."

* * *

Mom loves horror movies. When she begged me to let her pick the movie I already knew she had her eye on a spooky ghost flick that had received pretty good reviews. I swear, it's like I'm the adult and she's the kid. I have to laugh cause she spends the whole time cowering and tense, screaming out loud, and that's only when she's brave enough to keep her eyes open. She grabbed my arm right away and clung to me, the anticipation of that first sudden scare had her pressed tight to me. I have to admit, I jumped too when the little dead girl popped onto the screen dragging her bloody teddy bear. I put my arm around Mom and she cuddled into me gratefully. Her hair smelled wonderful and I found myself a little distracted by how good it felt to have her in my arms.

I tried to follow the film, but my mind kept returning to the image of Mom reaching up to touch the metal of Sam's clit ring and stud. Replaying it in my mind, I would now characterize the look in Mom's eye as longing, and was all but certain that Mom had been referring to Sam's pirate cache when she'd uttered that it was beautiful; the jewellery was just a glittering tease of the true treasure.

Mom clung to me tightly. She peeked up at the screen from the safety of my arms, ready to bury her face in my shoulder. My eyes kept returning to her lovely features; I could see Hannah clearly in her traits and mannerisms. She smiled up at me and I suddenly wanted to lean in to kiss her.

I took one of Mom's hands—clammy from fear—in mine. I pretended that I was trying to get comfortable, shifting so that her hand was in my lap, under mine. With my other hand, I grazed the side of her breast with my fingers. She didn't react so I got bolder and half-cupped the side of her tit. She just wiggled in closer to me.

For the second time in recent memory, reason took a back seat to desire. I couldn't believe I was perving on Mom, but that didn't stop me for a second.

The audience had jolted again, screaming, but neither Mom nor I had reacted. I wasn't the only one whose mind was no longer on the movie.

Mom adjusted her hand so that it came to rest on my bare thigh, at the edge of my skirt. The movie could have stopped for all I knew. I was only aware of my hand on Mom's tit and her hand on my thigh. I slowly spread my thighs and Mom's hand moved in further, so that her index finger was touching the edge of my panties. My thumb brushed Mom's nipple, which was standing to attention, saluting the touch of her wicked tit-grabbing daughter who was soldiering on towards a forced capitulation.

We were past the point of being able to pretend that it was just innocent contact. Mom moved her hand so that it rested against my overheated pussy. I didn't dare so much as breathe; I was scared that a sudden movement might cause Mom to withdraw her hand. The backs of her fingers brushed along the curve of my mound.

The sensation of Mom's finger gently stroking me through the fabric of my cotton bikini briefs was electric. I began to move my hips, encouraging Mom to find a nice slow rhythm.

Mom looked up at me, opening her mouth to meet mine. It was a bit awkward, the way we were positioned, so she turned towards me, her right hand taking over from the left, sliding inside my underwear, her middle finger tracing my swollen lips.

Although my body ached for her touch, my mind struggled to process what was happening. Mom's tongue explored my mouth; her middle finger frigged my sopping pussy while my hand squeezed her tit. I thumbed her swollen nipple. I didn't care that what we were doing was wrong. It felt amazing and I abandoned myself completely. No one seemed to be aware of us making out. Our kisses were deep and insistent. Soon we were both short of breath. Our lips parted so that we could suck in air.

I put my mouth to Mom's ear.

"I love you, Mommy. Please make me come."

Just the idea of my Mom playing with my pussy in the half-filled theatre was too much. Mom kissed my sensitive neck while she dragged her fingernail across my clit. Trying to suppress the shudders of my orgasm just made them more intense.

"I love you, Beth. My sweet, sweet baby."

We straightened up, and then adjusted ourselves so that Mom's legs were spread apart and my hand was on her thigh, under her skirt. If the anticipation of a horror scene could keep Mom on edge of her seat, I could just imagine what a slow tease would do for her. I stroked her thighs, careful not to touch her pussy. She placed a hand under my blouse and slid the cup off of my left tit. I slowly traced my finger along the line between Mom's thigh and her mound. Her fingers lightly brushed my nipple, the ephemeral contact telling me that two could play at the teasing game.

Each time I moved my fingers closer to Mom's cunt, her fingers brushed my tit with slightly firmer contact. When I touched her slit through her underwear, she ran her finger firmly along my nipple. Then my hand pushed aside her panties and my fingers parted her wet labia; she pinched my nipple. As I stroked, she tugged. When I stuck a finger up inside her, she lifted my blouse and took my tit in her mouth. I brushed her swollen clit and she sucked my hardened nub.

A woman across the aisle from us nudged her boyfriend and got his attention. I didn't care who was aware of our naughtiness; I wanted Mom to explode with pleasure. The man soon had his cock out and the woman slid off her chair onto her knees, facing us, as she took him into her mouth. Her luminous eyes peered up at us in the dark as she bobbed up and down on the long prick. I was glad that I couldn't make out too many details because that meant that they couldn't either.

The next time that Mom jumped it wasn't a reaction to the movie but to my slick finger getting her off. Her loud moan coincided with an eerie wailing on the screen or else everyone would have turned to see her coming. We left the theatre before the movie ended.

We both looked a bit dishevelled in washroom mirrors. I didn't know what to say, but I could read Mom's love in her eyes, and she in mine. Her mouth on my tit as I'd fingered her had made me hot again. I pulled her into the handicapped stall, begging her to get me off again. Mom pressed against me from behind, her mouth attacking my sensitive neck as one hand reached around to stroke my pussy, the other grabbing my tits. My orgasm was gentler, almost dreamy. Just as satisfying.

We sat in the car after and kissed, gently. Mom broke the silence.

"I guess it turned out to be an action flick."

"I'd call it a steamy romance. Or a thriller... I can't wait for the sequel."

12