Hannah's Visit Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ClaraNox
ClaraNox
113 Followers

Hannah's cries of pleasure were getting so loud, now, that I needed to cover them with my mouth on hers, and I began fucking her with my tongue, too. I was so completely overwhelmed at feeling these two hot points of contact with my baby sister that I knew I was releasing pre-cum into my her unprotected, fertile cunt. For a moment, I started freaking out. What if I got her pregnant? I'd had health class in high school; I knew that pre-cum had the potential to do that.

I didn't -- couldn't -- stop, though. I had been planning to pull out of her before I came, I swear, but now a new, forbidden thought lodged itself in my brain. What if Ididget her pregnant? Just imagining my little sister's swollen belly, with my baby growing inside it, her breasts larger, rounder, and filled with milk, had me dangerously close to busting my nut. I felt my heavy balls tighten up, and I accidentally pushed my cock even deeper inside her, to the point where the tip was pressing against her virginity, threatening to plunder it. By some miracle, I stopped myself from going any further. Thrusting in and out of her channel, the tightest thing my dick had ever known, an unexpected and amazing thing happened. I felt Hannah's walls twitch around me and then, as she cried out into my mouth, squeeze my cock repeatedly. Her virgin cunt was milking me, as if begging me to find my release inside of it.

Fuck if I could hold back after feeling that. What man could? As I looked at her face, I committed to memory the way my sister looked as I made her come, since I would surely never see it again. I was in complete awe of her innocent beauty. Her swollen, pink lips were slightly open in pleasure, strands of her beautiful red hair falling into her youthful face, and her pale cheeks flushed with heat.

With one last thrust, I pushed ever so slightly against her hymen and exploded into Hannah's depths. Pulsing violently, my dick shot endless ropes of thick, potent seed into my sister, and I was secretly hoping that at least a little of it found its way to her womb. As Hannah's orgasm continued, I just knew that her cervix was opening to allow exactly that.

Slowly coming down from my high, aftershocks of my orgasm still spilling seed into my baby sister, I held myself inside her. I wanted as little semen as possible to leak out of her. After catching my breath, I finally pulled out. I had apparently flooded Hannah's pussy, because our combined fluids spilled out of her and dripped down her legs. Some even landed on the bricks beneath her. It was a breathtaking sight.

I had nothing to wipe her off with, so I slipped her skirt back over her hips, leaving her ruined panties on the ground. Then I pulled my pants up and tucked my satisfied cock away. I lifted my sister, one arm supporting her back and one under her knees, and carried her the one block to my apartment. Once inside, I took her straight back to the bathroom to clean the come, sweat, and alley filth off her gorgeous young body.

I wondered if she would remember anything when she woke up. Would she be able to feel that something had been inside her for the first time? Even if she didn't, she might soon discover that she was pregnant. It wouldn't take her long to put two and two together. Would she hate me forever if that happened? I couldn't stand that thought. I knew I'd never have her as my lover, but I still needed her in my life.

I dressed Hannah in the blue nightgown she was wearing this morning, lay her on my bed, pulled the covers over her, and placed a kiss on her forehead. With nothing else left to do, I resolved to not worry about it until the morning.

Planning to sleep on the couch, I'd just reached my bedroom door when my heart stopped and my stomach dropped at the sound of my sister's voice...

"Derek?"

Stay tuned for what comes next, this time from Hannah's perspective...

ClaraNox
ClaraNox
113 Followers
12