Hanna's Story

Story Info
Religious themed D/s.
5k words
3.91
10.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to He who asked me to give Him everything and then broke my heart in the most spectacular way...

*****

Chapter 1

She sat on the steps in front of the altar shivering, but not just from the cold. She'd fled here hoping for refuge, for safety. Now she wasn't so sure.

The flagstones were cold against her bare skin, the church empty. She clutched her thin ripped dress to her and sobbed. What could she do? She couldn't return home. Her bruises told why. She suspected at least one of her ribs were broken.

She looked up as a shadow fell across her and scrambled backwards. The high priest stood in front of her.

"What is your business here?" He asked. His voice was deep and cold, and his eyes, dark.

"I'm sorry, Father." she said, looking up at him "I didn't know where else to go."

He frowned as he took in the bruises on her face, the ripped dress. Her skinny frame suggested she hasn't been accustomed to eating well, if at all.

"Don't be scared, child," he said, "You will find comfort here, and guidance should you seek it."

"Oh, thank you, Father." she said as she kissed the hem of his robes, kneeling down in front of him.

He reached down and pulled her to her feet. He lightly touched the bruise on her cheek. "You are safe here, child. What is your name?"

"Hanna." she replied, looking at the floor.

He placed his finger under her chin and tilted her face up so she was looking in his eyes. "You will be under my personal care. Come with me".

He led her out of the church and down a cobbled corridor towards a larger building. "This building belongs to the church." he said, "It houses the acolytes and those like you, seeking shelter." As he said this, he opened the door to a small room.

There was a functional wooden framed bed against the wall, a table and chair under the window with a jug, a washbasin and a wardrobe on the opposite wall. On the bed lay a pile of white clothes.

"Use the water to wash and then change into the clothes on the bed." he said. "My quarters are across the hall. You will come to me when you are clean."

"Yes, Father." said Hanna, looking anywhere but at his eyes. The high priest turned and left the room, shutting Hanna in. She wasn't sure what to think. She had a bed with clean linen, clothes to wear, a space of her own for the first time in what seemed like forever.

Yet, she didn't know what to make of the high priest. His presence radiated power. When he looked at her, she just wanted to drop to her knees and obey. 'He's dangerous.' she thought to herself, 'I need to be careful.'

She stripped off her ripped dress and threw it in the corner. She didn't own a bra, but had been allowed knickers; she removed those as well, hoping there'd be new ones in the pile.

She made good use of the water and the basin, and cleaned herself as well as she could, short of a full immersion. Once dry, she turned to the pile of white clothes.

There was a long white hooded robe and underneath, a pair of white leather boots. The leather of the boots was the softest she had ever felt in her life, and as she pulled them on she marvelled at how they clung to her skin. They reached her mid thigh and fit perfectly.

There was no underwear that she could see. Not wanting to put her own dirty ones back on, she pulled the robe on and secured it tightly. Aware that she had taken an age to dress, she quickly left the room and walked across the hall to the high priest's quarters. She knocked softly on the door.

"Come." said his deep voice.

Chapter 2

She opened the door slowly, scared and unsure as she stepped into the room. The high priest was sitting at a large mahogany desk in the center of the room. Floor to ceiling bookshelves covered every inch of wall, packed high with leather bound books.

Hanna had never seen so many books in her life. She felt herself drawn to reach out and touch their well worn leather spines. Just as she put out her hand to do so however, the high priest stood.

"Come to me." he said. Hanna quickly covered the space between them and stood trembling in front of him. He looked down at her with a hard look on his face. "Tell me what you want to find here." he said.

"I want you to save me, Father." Hanna said in almost a whisper.

"Save you?" He repeated. "I'm not sure you deserve saving." He paused. "Will you agree to obey me completely? I cannot save you if you do not give yourself to me, fully. My methods you may not understand, you may find cruel, but you must obey me unquestioningly."

Hanna's mouth went dry. She wanted so desperately to be saved, needing to rid herself of the devil that lived within her.

"Yes Father, I promise I will obey." She risked looking up into his eyes. They were so dark, they were almost black. There seemed only discipline and order there; no joy, no warmth.

The High priest closed the distance between them and ripped the robe from her body. Hanna stood in front of him quivering, naked but for her boots. He looked her up and down with a frown on his face.

"This vessel is mine to do with as I will." he said. "You will worship it as you should me. You will nourish it and keep it clean to please me. It is not your body. Nothing is yours. All is mine, as I only save what is mine."

"Yes Father, please!" Hanna replied fervently.

He ran a finger over her breast. They were full and firm. Her nipples hardened at his touch. Hanna blushed at their reaction.

"You presume too much." he said, glaring at her, "You do not feel embarrassment at me touching what is mine. That displeases me."

"I'm so sorry, Father!" She exclaimed, devastated to have disappointed him, already. Would he decide she was unfit for saving, now? Would he cast her out?

He took in the fear playing across her face. "I see I need to ensure you remember that this vessel belongs to me." he said.

He walked to his table and removed from one of the drawers a metal church wax sigil, used for sealing the high priest's letters. The sigil was on the end of a wooden handle. He held the sigil into the flame of the candle burning on his desk.

Hanna watched with wide eyes as he turned towards her, holding the sigil.

"Turn around and bend over, and hold your ankles, child." he said.

Hanna, knees weak, turned around and grasped her ankles. The high priest came up behind her and softly caressed her bottom.

Hanna's eyes closed with pleasure at the feel of his touch. His hand moved away then, and Hanna heard the noise before she felt anything. A slow hiss and a smell of burning heralded an excruciating pain just above her right buttock.

Hanna bit her lip to keep from screaming out. The pain made her vision go black and her head spin. Just before she could fall, the high priest picked her up and laid her on his desk, face down. Her bottom burned. He took a vial from his drawer and smoothed some of the contents onto her pain.

"Your body is now marked as mine." he said. "Any others looking on this mark will know that it is mine, and know that to touch what is mine is to invite certain death." He caressed her bottom.

Hanna burst into sobs. "Oh Father, thank you," she cried through her tears, "I am not worthy, but I pray you will help me become so."

The high priest came to stand in front of her. He opened his robe enough that she could see his erect penis at the same level as her face. "It pleases me to mark what is mine," he said. "You may kiss my penis in thanks." Hanna immediately moved forward to tenderly kiss his penis, feeling its warmth and hardness beneath her lips. The pain in her bottom had changed now to a dull burn that was echoed between her legs.

Chapter 3

Hanna was back in her room. She slumped to the floor and fell asleep, curled up in her robe on the hard stone floor.

She was woken by the sound of the door opening. It was pitch black outside her window, the dead of night. The high priest stepped in.

"Remove your robe and follow me." he commanded.

Hanna did as instructed, and hurried to follow the high priest down the corridor. She looked around in fear that someone may witness her nudity. She felt exposed and vulnerable.

She held a hand across her breasts and another over her groin. The high priest glanced around and saw her discomfort. He lifted his hand and slapped her hard across the face. Hanna fell to the floor from the force of the blow.

"This vessel is mine," the high priest said. "You do not get embarrassed if I choose to display it in public. You do not get to have feelings about the way it is used."

"Yes, Father." Hanna replied, tears streaming down her stinging cheeks.

They continued walking. They left the main building and were soon outside, walking across the manicured lawn. There was little light to see

by but the flicker of stars and a small sliver of moon.

Hanna walked blindly, watching only the flowing robe of the high priest.

The land sloped down, and Hanna looked up to see they had come to a wide river. The water was perfectly still, starlight reflecting in the black water. Hanna had never seen anything so beautiful in her life. The high priest walked right up to the water's edge.

"These are sacred waters," he said, "To bathe in them is to cleanse yourself of your past, and be anointed in the gods' love. You will clean yourself."

Hanna stepped into the cool, flat water. Her interruption of the smooth surface caused ripples which sparkled with reflected light. Hanna immersed herself fully, surrendering herself to the river.

She swam, delighting in the feel of the water on her skin. Her senses felt alive and vibrant. She looked to the bank to see the high priest watching her, his face hidden in the shadows of his cowl.

He motioned for her to return. Hanna swam back to him and emerged from the water. Her body cast a white glow in the moonlight, dripping and taut from the cool water, her nipples hardened and red.

The priest bade her closer. "Remove my robe," he said.

Hanna tentatively untied his belt. His robe fell open to reveal that he was naked underneath. She slipped it off his shoulders, and it fell to the grass. He grasped her hair and pulled her to him. He bit her neck as he twisted her nipple.

Pain seared through both areas at once, and Hanna hissed without thinking. "Make one more sound and I stuff your mouth," the priest said. While still fisting her hair, he moved his other hand down to her clitoris.

He pressed his finger hard, right on her most sensitive of spots. Hanna was caught between excruciating pain and pleasure. Her need to cry out was almost overwhelming. As he removed his finger, Hanna's knees buckled in relief.

The priest led her into the water again, up to knee height. He moved behind her and pushed her shoulders forward while holding her hips against him. Hanna put her palms on the rocky riverbed to stop from falling forward. She almost yelped in surprise as the priest's fingers entered her vagina.

Finding her wet, he exclaimed softly, "Good girl. Do you repent your sins?" The priest then slammed his cock into her. Hanna was speechless with shock and pain. "Do you repent your sins?" The priest repeated, fucking her viciously and pulling her hair.

"Yes Father, please forgive me." Hanna stammered out.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked in a soft voice.

"You, Father," said Hanna, crying now with pain and gratitude.

"Yes, and I am the hand of God," the priest answered. "I will purge the evil from you."

His thrusts were hard and deep and brutal. Hanna's hands buried into the pebbles beneath as he continued to pound into her. He pulled her hips into him as he moved.

The slapping of their bodies echoed across the river. Hanna felt as though he were reaching all the way to her soul with the depth of his penetration.

He slapped her arse as he moved, causing Hanna to arch her back and deepen his reach. The rhythmic pounding and the feeling of fullness was soon too much for her. The pressure built within her. She was on the verge of orgasm when the priest abruptly pulled out.

"Did I say you could orgasm?" he asked in a deathly quiet voice.

"No, Father." Hanna replied, disgusted with herself and her weak body.

"You do not have permission. The influence of evil is strong in you. I can taste it on you," he said, spitting.

With his cock still embedded within her, he lifted her and took her to the shore. He laid her face-down in the grass, pressing her shoulders into the earth. He took her again, this time harder than before, if such a thing were possible, slamming his cock into her. She felt him in every inch of her body.

He pushed her head into the grass so that she was barely able to breathe. "You have so much to learn," he rasped, "so many demons to be driven out." He picked up a stick lying nearby and brought it down across her arse several times.

Hanna sobbed into the grass, "Forgive me, Father, I beg you."

He came forcibly, pressing himself into her, pushing her into the ground with his weight. He didn't utter a sound as he came. He pulled out straight after, and stood up. Hanna stood shaking, her legs like jelly.

"That was a start," he said coldly. "So much work to be done."

"Thank you, Father," Hanna replied fervently, falling to her knees and kissing his feet.

The high priest was in his robe once again when Hanna looked up, and was walking back towards the monastery. Hanna quickly rose and followed.

Chapter 4

Hanna sat on her bed. The last few days had been a whirlwind of emotions and sensations. She found that all she could think about was the high priest.

She just wanted to be close to him. He made her feel safe, and special, and alive, she realised; more alive than she had ever felt. She didn't know why he was helping her, or what he saw in her that was worth saving. She curled up on the bed and cuddled herself, feeling his absence, feeling alone.

There was a knock on the door. A young acolyte stood in front of her and beckoned her out. Already in her robe, she quickly pulled on her boots and followed him as he headed quickly down the corridor.

She realised as they approached a vast wooden doorway, that they were entering the temple. The doors were ornate and huge. Candles burned at each aisle of pews. All the seats were occupied by acolytes and priests.

She realised, looking around, that she was the only woman in the room.

The acolyte led her up to the front of the temple. There stood a huge stone altar with the high priest standing behind it. Her heart skipped a beat, seeing him. He didn't make eye contact with her, and his face was impassive.

The acolyte motioned for her to kneel there at the front of the altar, and she did so without thinking.

The high priest raised his hands and called out in his deep, rich voice, "We meet here tonight in this place of worship to give thanks to our God; our God who is infinite in his wisdom, and merciless in his judgment."

"Oh, save us, great and merciless God," chanted the worshippers.

The high priest continued, "We have here tonight, one who seeks salvation; a damaged and weak woman who asks for our God's pity. It is our duty to see that she deserves our God's love."

He motioned to the acolyte still standing beside Hanna, and with that, the acolyte ripped off Hanna's robe and lifted her onto the altar, placing her on her knees and facing the high priest.

The high priest walked slowly over to her, his robes moving around him. He came close enough so that only she could hear him, and said softly to her, "Your test is that your cunt not become wet. No matter what is done to you, by whom or how, you will remain dry."

"I will try, Father." said Hanna in a voice hardly above a whisper.

Hanna knelt there on the cold stone altar, naked, with a room of men behind her, looking at her bare body feeling exposed and vulnerable. Hanna fixed her gaze on the high priest. He motioned again to someone in the crowd.

Hanna heard the steps as they came closer. She gasped as a hand touched her upper leg. She was pushed forward, so that she now lay stomach-down on the altar, her legs protruding out over the side.

The hands were rough. Her legs were pulled open, exposing her sex to the congregation. Hanna looked to the high priest. His expression was nothing more than mild interest as the man behind her probed 3 fingers into her. He pulled them out and held them up for the high priest, and the rest of the congregation to see.

They were gleaming. Hanna couldn't help herself. The high priest stood there before her. His mere presence was enough to make her wet. Looking at him now as he frowned down at her made her want to squirm and moan.

The high priest nodded at the man behind Hanna, and her legs were jerked further apart. She couldn't help but cry out as the man's cock was thrust into her. He was rough, he was hard, and he fucked her without emotion as a means to an end. As he came, he jerked into her, pushing his torso into her back, pinning her to the altar.

She looked at the priest with tears in her eyes. He didn't return her gaze, merely motioning again. The man inside her pulled out, and another man entered her.

She lost count of the number of times she was fucked. Her vagina throbbed. She lay on the altar, a puddle of semen and blood. She continued to look at the high priest, willing to take whatever it was that he wanted her to take. She needed him to be pleased with her, to be proud.

As yet another man came violently into her and then returned to his seat, the high priest moved. He came to stand behind her. He picked her up off the altar and forced her to her knees next to him. He fisted her hair and motioned to the puddle on the altar. "You will lick off this filth," he said.

With his fist still in her hair, Hanna crawled closer to the altar and slowly stood. Her knees were weak and she ached all over. She licked the altar, sucking up the cum, sweat and blood that had accumulated there.

She was fastidious, not wanting to leave a drop. When she had finished, and the altar was clean, the high priest pulled her head back again. He pushed her onto her knees once more.

"This was a test, not to see if you would get wet," he said. "You are a weak and feeble woman, and you cannot be blamed for the depraved responses of your body. The test was, however, to see if you could bear what I needed you to; if you could be strong for me. And you were, Hanna. You proved that you could do what I asked of you."

His eyes glowed when he said this, with what seemed to Hanna to be pleasure. "Enough now," the high priest said, and placed her robe over her naked body. Hanna burst into tears.

Chapter 5

Hannah woke early. It was still dark outside. She lit the candle and poured some water into the bowl on her dresser. She stood naked in her room and slowly sponged her body. She watched herself in the mirror as she cleaned herself.

The candlelight made her wet skin shine. She washed her breasts and felt them engorge as she thought of the high priest. She couldn't stop thinking of him.

Just as she was finishing, there was a knock at her door. Hanna wondered if they had been watching, to time the knock so perfectly. She quickly pulled on her robe and opened the door. The young acolyte

stood there.

"You are required to attend the high priest," he said, and moved across the corridor to the door of the high priest's room.

Hanna walked across barefoot, not wanting to keep him waiting. She entered as the acolyte held the door open for her. The high priest sat at his desk. "Today, you will be required to show trust," he said. "Do you trust me?"

Hanna didn't hesitate, "Yes, Father," she said, and bowed her head.

The high priest nodded his head at the acolyte, who came up behind her and put a blindfold across her eyes. He tied it firmly so that Hanna could not see even a pinprick of light. Her robe was then taken off of her.

12