Hanna's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'OH god yes Hanna.' I could feel her mouth once again wrap around my cock and gently begin to suck.

'Your mouth feels wonderful Hanna. In fact, I'm getting close to cumming now.'

Taking her mouth away from my cock again and peering up at me with those beautiful innocent eyes, Hanna began excitedly, 'Oh yes Mr. B., I can't wait to see you cum. I want to hold your cock as you spurt. I'm so happy that you're willing to show me these things. Will you cum for me Mr. B? Will you cum and cum until you can't do it anymore?'

Hanna again placed her mouth over my dick while peering up at me and again began to slide her wonderful hand up and down my shaft and over my knob. With her other hand she reach under and gently cupped my balls, rolling them in her fingers as she had done before.

'Ohhhh that feels so great,' I said, tossing my head back and arching my back just a little. I began to make little fucking movements into her mouth, rocking slightly back and forward on my feet. 'Oh Hanna,' I purred. 'Your making me feel so out of control. Your warm mouth is sending erotic sensations through my whole body and I love the sight of you sitting there on my bed, taking my cock in your gorgeous mouth and urging my on to cum everywhere.

'Really, are you really close to cumming Mr. B?' Hanna asked as she picked up the pace of her fist pumping just a little. 'This is unbelievable,' she continued. 'I'm going to make you cum. I can't wait to see you orgasm.'

'Oh Hanna, I'm so close, please don't stop, your mouth, your hands, it feels sooooo good.'

Hanna continued with her same pace and rhythm and I could feel myself ready to explode at any moment. I looked down and saw Hanna take her mouth away from cock as she continued to bump it with her fist. Now with her eyes glued to my cock and an expression of anticipation painted across her face she brought both hands together and finally could manage to cover the circumference of my cock and pump away. She was almost licking her lips while stroking my dick waiting to see what would happen.

'OK Hanna, ' I panted. 'This is it, your gunna make me come, I can feel it, you suck so well, you hands feel so good, I'm gunna, I'm gunna...'

And then it was upon me. I arched my back and a wave of orgasmic energy was released from my body as stream after stream of hot cum shot from my dick. The first stream seemed to limply spill out as it landed on Hanna's cheek, startling her a little. 'Arrrrrgh,' I cried out. 'Keep pumping me Hanna.' The next two spurts had more power behind them and sailed over Hanna's head. I could see Hanna open her mouth in amazement as she watched the show unfolding. I leaned into Hanna's hands with harder fucking movements, bucking my hips to the tempo of her jerking me off. With her hands still pounding my dick a forth and fifth spurt splashed across her nose and lips. 'Ohhhhhhhh goddddd,' I yelled out again as Hanna milked a succession of smaller spurts from my cock that limped out and landed on her wrist and hand.

By now my knees were beginning to buckle and I did not think that I would have the energy to reach the bed and sit down.

I looked down at Hanna and the amazed expression was still on her face. My cum was sprinkled across her face and subconsciously she began licking it off her lips.

'That was so unbelievable,' Hanna said. 'I never knew guys came so forcefully like that. I could feel you in my hand just begin to explode and then you're' cum just shot out again and again.' Hanna looked up at me with a huge smile and wide open eyes.

'And your cum tastes so nice,' she continued, noticing for the first time that she was licking some off her lips. With one free hand she wiped some more cum off her cheek and gently licked it from her fingers. With everything that had gone on this was an even more unbelievable sight. After a great blowjob to see Hanna so enjoying herself, tasting my cum like this.

'Oh Hanna," I gasped, panting heavily. 'That was simply the best, I have to sit down before I collapse.'

'Really Mr. B., that was the best orgasm you have had?' She asked.

'Absolutely Hanna,' I replied while still panting heavily.

This made Hanna smile even more and she glanced down to see her hand still hanging on my now limp dick. With that she bent down and gently began to suck my dick again, cleaning my cum off as she went. She had unearthed a real taste for it and I was not about to deprive her of the satisfaction.

12