Hanson House Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other women would gladly have swapped for the opportunity to receive cock juice from Master Paul. The men all agreed Georgie looked especially pretty with Paul's huge load clinging in lumps to her face and her hands.

Within moments, eight loads of man-cum had been dumped over the four pupils. Everyone was panting heavily. The four young faces were alive with the thrill and the satisfaction of having earned their loads of cum. Each of the pupils had a good coating of man juice and they all wore it proudly. While the men re-arranged their clothes they left the students on their knees, dripping with cum. Each of the young women felt a pang of sadness as the staff returned their precious tools to their places of hiding.

The men, naturally, were very complimentary of the performance of the students. All eight had enjoyed very satisfactory climaxes. They all agreed this year had brought a talented bunch of submissives-in-training. Their positive comments made the students glow even more with pride at their success.

A thought flashed quickly through Amanda's brain. Once she had assumed monogamy was her natural state. Now she was becoming more certain that such a relationship could never satisfy her. Like Abbie and Grace, she was sensing her destiny.

Such thoughts were pushed to the back of their minds as the class was wound-up and the students sent off to their rooms. They needed to get dressed for dinner. None of them really wanted to wash off the man cum.

They walked back with loads of man-cum drying on their skin and their clothes. There was a mixture of humiliation and excitement. Only Abbie was able to smile and reply to the comments from staff and students.

Later, in the shower, Amanda reflected on that first class with a warm glow and the knowledge that Hanson House was revealing her true self. She'd never realised how wide her sexual hunger might stretch. Until now she had thought of herself as the kind of woman who would be content with a cock and only a single cock at that. It was unnerving to discover she might be more suited to multiple partners and to group sex. Then, too, was the realisation that she could receive immense satisfaction from serving and pleasuring women.

After dinner that night she grabbed Elissa for a de-brief of sorts. All the young students were being confronted with new and challenging scenarios. If Amanda was being introduced to sex with women it seemed natural Elissa would be forced to learn about cocks.

"Doesn't it bother you," she wanted to know, "that the instructors want to do that to you? They all know that you are a lesbian."

"I don't think that matters to them at all," replied Elissa, matter-of-factly. "Its like they told us, we could end up serving a woman or a man."

"I like licking a woman," confessed Amanda. "I never thought I would. Somehow when I am ordered to do it I just get turned on and I want to do my best for her."

"That's because you're so horny all the time," snorted Elissa. They both laughed. "But we're both the same you know," Elissa continued. "We are here because we love to serve and because we get fulfillment from being used sexually."

Amanda nodded furiously. "I had no idea it could be like this. Now I know I want to be like this for the rest of my life."

"I want to be a slave," said Elissa. "I've read about it and I want it. One day I want to be owned totally."

Amanda was a little surprised by her friend's admission. "I know. Jasminda told me the same thing. They say its the ultimate. Maybe one day I'll be ready for that. I know its the right thing for me," confided Elissa. "To be wanted, and to be used, for someone else's sexual fun is the greatest thing in my mind."

She went on. "Of course I want it to be a woman. But I don't mind cocks so much. I know it sounds strange coming from me. But they are pretty amazing. I love having control of a man and his cock."

Amanda had to nod again, this time grinning wildly. "But what about anal? They made you take Master Stuart in your butt. That must have been so degrading for you."

"Yes it was," said Elissa straight back. "But I loved it anyway. Didn't you?"

Amanda nodded in silence, her face red with embarrassment. It had been degrading to be used sexually in that way. They'd demanded her anal virginity and they'd done it all so casually. But then she knew that she'd been incredibly turned-on the whole time. The staff had degraded her and Amanda knew she wanted more.

"Like I told you," Elissa was saying, "I didn't mind Master Stephen putting his cock up me because Mistress Rose wanted it. And I know I'll do anything Mistress Rose asks of me."

Amanda knew it was true. She felt exactly the same way. She realised that Candace was right - Amanda was bisexual. Eating Elissa's cunt had proven it.

The rest of the week was going to be a busy one. End of term was approaching and academic studies were becoming more intense. But Amanda still had more 'cock' classes. On top of that, most of the first year students had learned about the party that coming Saturday. Everyone was excited for Grace and Lisbeth and desperate to imagine what lay ahead for them.

12