Hanson House Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,246 Followers

She did a little better this time at swallowing the precious load. It wasn't easy, first being choked with meat, struggling for breath, and then suddenly having her throat filled with jets of warm white cum. Her true delight in sucking boys had always been to extract their cum.

Abbie's little secret had been the feeling of power from knowing that she could actually make it happen. She knew that she loved the taste and she swallowed down almost the entire second load. With five mature cocks to spew in her mouth she felt more like a woman than an eager teenager.

The third man said something to Master Paul, who nodded with a big grin on his face. Abbie was already feeling cheap and dirty. She expected another massive shot of cum in the back of her mouth to show how much of a slut she was.

Abbie was surprised, but not at all disappointed, when she realised the guy was stroking his cock for a reason. He left her mouth empty for a few moments. It was just long enough to stroke his cock to his climax. Hot spurts of white semen shot out over her pretty young face. Cockjuice coated her left cheek, her nose and even went up over her left eye. Big globs of cum landed with such force that smaller droplets splashed onto her hair.

She could hear the quiet cheers from the other men. Abbie was surprised at the joy of being a target for the older man's cum. Before entering Hanson House the young woman had never had cum on her face. She loved the way it made her feel so low before the power of these five older males. She could feel her heart thumping in her chest as the stranger ordered her to clean the tip of his lovely cock with her tongue. It was so much more satisfying to service men like this than to tease the younger guys.

"Now she looks much better," said Master Paul with a grin. The others laughed at that, as pleased as ever at the advantages of being a Hanson House graduate.

"You are nearly finished for now," he said to Abbie. She had no time to think of what that meant before Paul shoved his cock into her face. Abbie had to be quick to have her mouth open and her tongue ready for the instructor to use her once more.

With his thick tool in her mouth Abbie could do no more than surrender to the inevitable. Surrender she did, gladly. She had been frightened at first. Now she saw that Master Paul had given her an opportunity to truly serve men and their cocks. She would have given her best to Master Paul either way. His power, his control of the other four men, was intoxicating.

Paul didn't really care. He had a job to do and he always enjoyed the bonus that came with his work. In this case he could savagely shove his long, thick cock into the mouth of a greedy sophomore. If he hurt her then no-one would mind and he gazed down on the student with delight as he saw her tears welling up from the force of his assault.

His semen, too, shot into the young mouth with great force. This time Abbie had little opportunity to control what happened or how she reacted. The brutal facefucking and the stinging in her left eye stole her last traces of self-control.

She heard her own sounds as the flow of Paul's semen almost choked her. Her groans were more like appeals for mercy, appeals made in vain. She was a hole, she felt like a hole. Her mouth was a receptacle for Paul and his friends to fill and to pour their cum into. Abbie had never been used in this way, never been so degraded. It was so exciting to accept Master Paul's load but, once again, she could not to stop some of it oozing from her mouth and over her chin.

Clearly the last man could wait no longer and he had his cock in her mouth before Abbie had recovered from Paul's final assault. She'd learned what it took to truly serve. She'd also learned it could be hard work to be a submissive. Her eyes were wet once more at the force of the assault and the demands of these five hungry men.

"Drink this one too," said Paul firmly. "Almost done and then you've taken us all."

This guy was big, the biggest of the group. Her poor young mouth ached so much but he showed no concern. He forced himself into her mouth and Abbie had to make her lips stretch and her jaw open wider.

He pushed about half his length into Abbie. His large mushroom head was almost closing off her airway. She tried valiantly, as she had throughout, to form the proper shape with her lips. Her face was aching and she was soaked in drool and cum. Still she knew she had one last thing to do to finish her challenge. She tried her best to give the proper pressure, the proper treatment, to this thick thrusting phallus. He was choking her and Abbie knew she was exhausted and about to collapse.

It was then that one of the men took a big handful of her hair and yanked her head back. It was as if he knew Abbie needed the support to stay on her knees. She cried out in pain, she couldn't help herself. In this position she could not have moved even if she'd dared to try.

The large head of the stranger's cock rubbed against the roof of her mouth. Through the haze of pain and tiredness she could feel his stroking his cock and the rough moans of his approaching release.

The first blast of his cum flew against the roof of her mouth and, with relief, Abbie knew he was emptying his balls. The lovely taste of man cum filled her senses. A second blast and then a third filled her mouth. With her mouth jammed full she couldn't swallow him. Her head was still pulled back hard as he was calmly filling her mouth. His creamy juices were coating her tongue and filling up the back of her mouth. Once more Abbie felt frightened by the volume and she choked as she tried to deal with it all. This guy's cum, however, just kept on flowing into her and quickly she had to cough and splutter as she forced it out and over her young lips.

Paul watched on with satisfaction as the load covered young Abbie's chin and dribbled down onto her chest and her heaving tits. The act was done now. The group had done their job. It would be up to Abbie to decide what to make of it all. For Paul, however, there was the satisfaction of another teaching job completed successfully - satisfaction and the gratitude of his friends.

With the cocks all spent, Abbie was finally permitted to rest. The men hardly even noticed as she slumped to the floor, wet and sticky from her own drool and the mutliple loads of semen she'd failed to contain in her sweet young mouth.

It was true that the men were impressed with Abbie – as they usually were with the eager young students of Hanson House.

"She's good," said one to Paul, as he tucked his cock inside his trousers. The others murmured their agreement.

"We choose them well," replied the instructor with a broad smile.

"Let me know when she needs her next lesson," laughed the tall man.

Abbie heard it all, of course. It was the final humiliation. She'd been forced to let these men do terrible things to her, things a young woman of her age should never have to experience. She'd not really expected that dominant men, older men, could treat her so harshly. Now they were going to leave her naked, tired and wet lying on the floor of the classroom.

Master Paul slipped the cuffs from her wrists and gave her a gentle smile. He had enjoyed giving Abbie her "special lesson". It was pleasing to see that another student had risen to the challenges presented by the extra-curricular activities. There was no need for him to intervene further and he left the room with Abbie slumped on the cushioned mat, wet and exhausted from her ordeal.

Being left alone so suddenly was all part of the instructor's plan. A normal young woman might hate such treatment, might rebel against the whole scene. But Paul had bet that Abbie was as committed as any Hanson House pupil. He was sure that the chance for silent reflection would do her good.

He was right, of course. Suddenly left to herself, Abbie had the chance to think about what she had just been through. She'd heard the legends of women servicing multiple men and sucking their hard cocks one by one. Now she knew for herself that it might be true. She had taken her lesson, she had obeyed and submitted to these men and their demands for her mouth. Abbie loved men and their cocks. Master Paul had hinted that more of this was to be expected in her future. That was as thrilling a prospect as she could imagine.

Like the rest of her peers, Abbie was convinced that she could have all that and more if only she continued to work hard and continued to dream only of loyalty and submission to a special Dominant.

And then there was the taste of all that man cum. She savoured that taste. She wondered about the millions of "wrigglers" now swimming in her guts. Tasting men, ingesting their cum, really could be her mission in life.

She was still thinking those thoughts when the class reconvened the next day. Everyone in the group was on their knees in front of a pair of wondrous cocks. Each pupil was prepared to receive those cocks in turn, to have their mouths filled with warm sticky semen.

"Other classes are for cum drinking and deepthroating," Master Paul was explaining. "Soon you will all get some tuition in facials." He paused to observe the big smiles on their faces.

"But since its the end of the week, and this is a class in how to pleasure a cock, you can make sure our cocks are treated properly. You'll all take two loads each as your way of thanking the staff for your lessons this week."

The young women all looked at one another and giggled. The long weeks of sexual tuition and service had been driving them all crazy. Each and every one was dying to be fucked properly. It was the way Hanson House operated, naturally. Once graduated as full-fledged submissives, not one of these young women would ever refuse their Dominant any sexual demand.

For now, these four pupils knew that sucking cocks and swallowing cum was as much as they could expect. They were grateful even for that.

Four rock-hard cocks entered four young mouths and the room was filled with the sounds of sucking and slurping as well as soft moans.

"Swallow it all," warned Master Paul. "Do not lose a single drop."

Amanda sucked hard on her first shaft. She was completely unaware of Abbie's treatment the night before. Amanda still envied her classmate, wondered how many cocks she herself could handle at the one time.

It was Georgie who received the first load of cum. Quiet and mousey, Georgie knew she wasn't as naturally attractive or outgoing as some of her peers. Her desire to serve was, however, as strong as any of them. There'd never been any question that she was lowly in comparison to men and their cocks. For that reason Georgie had never objected to any teenage boys and their demands.

She stroked the thick shaft with her hand as the instructor softly urged her on. She warmed to his kind words. The throbbing of his cock filled her with joy and she knew he was desperately close. As before, the erupting cock was all Georgie desired. The feeling of salty cum squirting into her mouth was a treasure. She loved the power of a cock as it ejaculated inside her and she knew that she'd had been made to worship them.

Elissa got her first load almost straight after Georgie. The young lesbian actually was learning to enjoy cocksucking. The male orgasm remained a mystery to her. The taste and the texture of cockjuice were elements she'd not yet come to terms with. But she had discovered it was exciting to feel a cock pulse as it shot wad after wad of man cum onto her tongue and down her throat. Elissa faithfully swallowed the entire load. Mistress Pamela had conspired to give her this training and she was pleased to serve the older woman in every way.

The other two, Amanda and Abbie, soon enjoyed their shots of cum too. Abbie, of course, appreciated the gentler delivery than she'd experienced twenty four hours previously. She knew what she was and she knew she was good at it. Drinking cum was a simple bonus for her.

Amanda smiled as she drank her load of sticky, white fluid. She, too, was still learning to enjoy the flavour. There was no hesitation, however. Amanda had been fucked in the arse. It had made her even more determined to excel in her lessons and to be chosen to serve a successful and kinky Dominant. Eagerly she sucked the last drops of juice from the cock of grateful instructor.

The next group of men took their place. It seemed cold, calculated, to have the students used in this way. It did not concern the male instructors in the least. After graduation it was likely that their pupils would find themselves being used just as casually. It would be for their future Dominants to choose. Learning that, realising what it meant to truly serve, was the most important lesson Hanson House could provide these willing young women.

The week of training had certainly enhanced their natural aptitude. Their keen sucking and stroking took only minutes before they had the second group of men unloading in their sweet young mouths. Once more the students grinned as they felt the jism pump into their mouths. For Amanda and Abbie, oral service was more than a duty. Those two actually moaned with pleasure as they received their last loads for the week.

Every student dutifully swallowed everything she was given and none of them thought it anything but a natural state of affairs. It was almost Friday night. Each of the pupils thought of the years ahead and the idea that expert oral service would guarantee the regular fucking they craved.

With their balls emptied once more, the male instructors all put their cocks away and headed off to start their weekends.

The students stood and rearranged their clothing. With their bellies full of cock juice, they returned to their rooms. There was another social event that night and they needed to prepare themselves. Not Grace and Lisbeth though. Mistress Rose wanted them rested and prepared for their duties for the next night - Saturday night.

mjar65
mjar65
1,246 Followers
12