Hanson House Sequel: Amanda Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really love Andrew," said Julia. "But the first time I let him fuck me it just felt so great. The best. I knew right then that he was the man for me." She had accepted his strong personality from the start and had soon decided that she would be happy concentrating on pleasing him.

"I guess that's the big difference," said Amanda. "For you, submission is about love. For me it's about my station in life. I was made for this. That's why I was selected and then trained. You had to find the right man and then find all this out for yourself."

That notion had inspired a sudden thought for Julia - training! "Now you can train me," she said quickly to Amanda. "We will find some time for ourselves and you will be my personal sex slave." Amanda admitted that she was willing. "I want you to teach me all the secrets of having sex with another woman. I want to be the best lesbian lover so I can stop being nervous and give Andrew everything he wants from me." Julia neglected to mention that it was Andrew who was demanding a "better performance" from her - he had noticed she still fumbled nervously with their new submissive. Andrew's innate desire for perfection applied to his wife as well.

Julia also omitted mention of her own pleasure from her lesbian exploration. But Amanda was astute enough to know that her new friend was a keen student of lesbian pleasures.

The "training", however, would be much broader than that. An "A" student herself, Amanda felt the best way to serve Andrew was to improve Julia's sexual skills. She'd noticed Julia lacked some finesse - especially in providing oral pleasure to her husband. "You should learn how to suck his cock properly," she advised Julia. "How to stroke the shaft and how to fondle his balls while he pumps into your mouth. Use your saliva to make him extra slick. I'll show you what we learned at Hanson House."

Julia wanted to know about deepthroating. Was that something that all submissives were supposed to do? "Let's take it in stages," was Amanda's suggestion. "I haven't even seen you receive a facial from Andrew yet."

Julia admitted that was something "we've never done". She loved to swallow his seed but Andrew had never ejaculated on her face.

"You must do it," said Amanda gravely. "It's the best way for a dominant to mark his submissive. It is like taking full ownership of her. And for a woman it's just so amazing and humbling to receive his cum on your face. I know I truly belong when a man shoots his sexual power all over my face."

There was anal too. "Andrew was so excited to be fucking your arse the other night. But I could tell you did not enjoy it so much," confided Amanda.

Julia admitted it was true. "I want him to use my butt. And I am glad that I can let him fuck me back there. But it's not as much fun as people say." Amanda understood well that some women are less able to accept or enjoy anal sex. But she was confident she could teach Julia to prepare better and to enjoy the experience more. As Amanda knew, for a submissive to give her arse willingly to a dominant man was a true gift.

The next day Julia had ordered Amanda to the couple's home so they could begin her "lessons" in lesbian pleasures. She was horny for the younger woman and instructed her to give he the best fucking she could. As it happened, Julia was a good student and thoroughly enjoyed the chance to improve her own oral technique. She really wanted to make Amanda cum with her own mouth and fingers - and only partly because that would make Andrew happy.

Amanda found it rather sexy to be the tutor and she soon worked in some anal play, showing Julia how a nice cunt licking could be combined effectively with a gentle anal fingering. Even Julia was shocked at how much she enjoyed that variation, screaming her orgasms as Amanda cleverly combined clit sucking with a digit in the other woman's anus. "Jesus, I never knew an orgasm could feel like that," was Julia's assessment.

Andrew could not help but notice the growing passion of Julia for bi-sexual fun. He saw how she was losing her inhibitions or shyness and congratulated himself for "suggesting" that his wife try this new area of sexual pleasure. He was just as keen to ensure Julia enjoyed it and, since he loved watching the two women touching sexually, regularly instructed Amanda to join him in fingering and sucking his wife until she could cum no more. At the suggestion of Amanda, Julia had also asked Andrew to fuck each of them while they "69ed" - taking turns to lick one another's clits as his thick cock filled their cunts. Julia agreed with Amanda about the taste of Andrew's cum so she was eager to eat his creampies as well!

Facials also became a regular part of their weekly routine. Julia had reported to Amanda that she was quite right - to receive a facial from her loving, dominant husband was both humbling and rewarding. Still youthful, Andrew shot lots of thick ropes of cum and Julia was proud of the way he could cover her face. Where she'd once thought it "weird", now the good wife did her best to get at least one facial every week.

Amanda was rewarded in the same way on occasion. She knew the honour that was bestowed by wearing the semen of her lovely master. Whenever Andrew coated her face the younger woman would smile and mutter her thanks to him. She also grabbed the chance to demonstrate the proper technique for a DIY facial - kneeling and stroking a cock until the man delivered his cum onto the woman's face. If the dominant permitted it, a self-administered facial was a delicious act of humiliation. Amanda showed how to Julia and more than once she was even permitted to help deliver a facial to Julia. She performed expertly, of course, stroking Andrew's shaft and aiming the blasts of his cum onto Julia's forehead and her hair.

Andrew had to admit that he was one of the luckiest men he knew, with two eager experts on hand to lick and suck his cock and balls whenever he wished - or to offer him oral pleasure even when he was not expecting it. Julia had always been happy to suck him off but it seemed certain that Amanda's training was paying dividends for both he and Julia. Most of all, it was obvious that the sexy slut from Hanson House really did know how to worship the male member.

The fact that he liked to shoot his load in her arse was a bonus for both Andrew and the young submissive. Amanda never demurred when Andrew took her anus. It was always doggy style and Amanda enjoyed it more that way - his balls swinging nicely against her cunt lips, making it easier for her to cum as the man thrust deep into her bowels.

Andrew also liked to have Amanda hold his cum for as long as possible. Often, after he was done with her arse, he enjoyed making her wait as the mixture of his semen and her filth dripped down her legs. Amanda took a strange delight from this degradation too, knowing it was something that Julia would have baulked at doing.

Over time, though, and with help from Amanda, Julia became more relaxed with giving her arse to her husband. She could hardly deny him access to such a tight, muscled little butt. On top of which, like Amanda, the good wife thought it only right that all her holes should be available to her dominant and kinky husband. Julia herself had ordered Amanda teach her how to prepare and how to perform. Excited by having a woman explore her backdoor, she had permitted fingers and small butt plugs at the start. She could only agree with Amanda that the training provided by Hanson House was a much better preparation for a life of sexual adventure than most women ever got. Exercising and stretching her sphincters became part of her routine just as it had for Amanda while a novice. Gradually it became easier for Julia to take her husband's thick cock into her bowels. Julia began to look forward to the pleasures of being fucked in her bottom.

Julia also enjoyed the opportunity to take advantage of Amanda. The younger woman was submissive to both she and her husband. Julia didn't need to think about being bi-sexual - Amanda was available to indulge her kinky fantasies and obeyed everything Julia demanded. Amanda knew she preferred men and their cocks but sexual service was her creed and she always obeyed Ms Latham. Julia enjoyed Amanda's pert B-cups almost as much as her husband and on top of that there was licking and sucking of cunts, tonguing of holes, mutual fingering - even 69s and a little face sitting (at Amanda's suggestion). Julia was delighted at being able to order Amanda to eat her cunt. It was even better now she felt confident enough to tell her play partner to "stick your finger in my butt hole". Julia delighted in practicing mutual female pleasure and she always got extremely excited from ordering Amanda to shove a toy up her own arse.

*********

Unlike many graduates, Amanda and the Lathams agreed she would live by herself. The couple, not much older than Amanda, still had plenty of energy to give one another. They still took plenty of enjoyment from one another and were not in the market for a slave or even a full-time submissive. They had settled on a rough schedule - a couple of nights each week and every second weekend or so.

That suited Amanda as well since she hoped to take full advantage of her new freedom to experience more men and their cocks. She was young, vibrant and eager for fucking. Thanks to Hanson House, the one time "good girl" had long discarded the old "nasty" notions of what it meant to be a slut.

Only six weeks in her new job, she had started an affair with one of the senior executives. Amanda had several reasons to be pleased with that development. He was more like the kind of man she'd imagined for her first dominant - in his early fifties, still looking very distinguished and even handsome. He was powerful and influential in the company and had the charisma to go with it. She had no illusions, since she knew this man was married. Still, Amanda had been in no doubt about his attempts to flirt with her and had been flattered by them.

His cock was only average in size but Amanda never minded that. What was more important was his lust for her and her firm young body. He was not exactly a "dominant" although his preference was to take control in bed. Amanda easily gave him some of the gifts of a willing submissive. Naturally she worshipped his cock at all times, no matter its size. It was a cock and Amanda realised she just could not help herself - she loved them all! And the senior executive was a man worthy of her lowering herself for. Every time she would go to her knees to properly acknowledge his power.

Sometimes she was rewarded with a drink of his seed. Once she'd been so bold as to tell her older lover "I want you to cum on my face". It was, she had told him, quite appropriate because he did, after all, use her as his secret slut. The feeling of his sticky cum splattering on her face, and her tongue, had been a joy to Amanda. His willingness to demean her in that way only strengthened her devotion to him.

Like most older men, he had great stamina. When they met at her apartment, at least one night most weeks, he would suck and fuck her for hours as Amanda reveled in the benefits of a more experienced lover. He always wanted to play with her firm, high tits and his oral skills were a pure delight. He also enjoyed fucking Amanda doggy style and the fact that he was free to bareback the young slut. As always, she thrilled at the sensation of his ball sack swinging freely against her clitoris.

A few times she'd managed to entice him to use her bottom as well. And though the relationship was mostly a sexual one, she always enjoyed it when this powerful, older man would buy her expensive gifts as tokens of his appreciation. Amanda always gave silent thanks to Hanson House for the training that allowed her to pleasure this man so fully.

************

Altogether, Amanda had been very pleased with herself when she'd made a return visit to Hanson House. She was to meet with her former teachers. This was standard for Hanson House and its graduates to review their progress after the first few months. In addition to emailed reports about each graduate, Mistress Rose and other senior staff would interview each of their former pupils and perhaps provide a little remedial instruction. It was a sort of "quality control" that the college promised its clients.

Being a star pupil, Amanda did not require any "adjustment". She'd performed extremely well in her first few months since graduation. The staff insisted on these visits anyways because of the opportunities to take advantage of their former pupils.

Rose pronounced herself satisfied with Amanda's performance for the Lathams. She'd made special note of the young woman's assistance to Julia Latham in better learning the ways of a submissive wife. "Naturally it would be best if a woman with such urges could be taught in the same way as yourself," explained Rose. "But since this is a newly married couple, its best that they explore as husband and wife. So you," she said to Amanda with a big grin, "have been a very valuable addition to their sex life. I understand that Mr Latham is very happy that his wife is discovering just how submissive she can be. Thanks to you."

Amanda noted that the Lathams were using more and more of her repertoire. A recent development had been the requirement for her to administer rimjobs on Saturday nights. She was required to give them to both Andrew and Julia Latham, spending long periods tonguing their arseholes and appreciating their moans of pleasure. "That sort of thing is very helpful to keep their marriage strong," noted Mistress Rose. It was she, in fact, who'd suggested it to Andrew Latham. "If you serve them equally then there's less chance of any jealousy breaking out." That was important because Rose had plans for Julia.

"Mr Latham, I think, feels he is learning very well by himself. Ms Latham, however, seems to have a lot of potential. I would like to do that with her here at Hanson House." Hanson House still took money from curious women who were prepared for a little adventure and to let the older boys experiment on them. However, the better results came with women, like Julia Latham, who could be available for a few weeks of solid learning with the students and their tutors. Exposure to gangbangs, cum baths and piss play would all help young Julia to learn to give more devotion to her husband. "Once they're both comfortable with the idea of Ms Latham being fucked by other men, I might use her with the graduating class of dominant boys," said the Principal. "By next semester I imagine she will be ready."

"She is bi-sexual I think," opined Amanda, wondering if Julia might benefit from exposure to the female students instead.

"Oh don't worry," came the reply. "I have spoken to Mistress Pamela. She already has plans for the little slut." Both women laughed at the thought.

Amanda had an appointment later that day with two of her former male instructors. In fact, Master Stephen and Master Stuart were even less interested in Amanda's success since graduation. Each of them gave her a kiss on her cheek and a good, strong hug. They were pleased to see her, having themselves lusted after their keen but virgin student. Amanda was just as excited to see them - she owed both men almost as much as she owed Rose and Candace. She'd wondered about the reason for this meeting and had imagined being fucked hard by them both.

As soon as she saw a young woman standing naked in the corner, Amanda knew for sure she'd been summoned so the instructors could fuck her. She could sense that this was another of those "special classes" the instructors so liked to give and this time they'd decided to involve Amanda in some way. With a giant grin, she turned and knelt in front of the two imposing men, her favourite male instructors, and waited their instructions.

They both smiled back at her. "You are a graduate now," said Stuart. "But I know you have permission to be used by others. So, while here, you will assist myself and Master Stephen." Amanda thought that was a wonderful idea and she was already anxious to serve those two wondrous cocks. "Please sirs, I want you to take me and use me."

"Tilly here," went on Stuart, is one of our more promising students. But she needs to learn a little more humility." Amanda stole a quick glance at her younger counterpart. Tall and thin, with low-hanging C-cup breasts, she looked a little afraid of what might happen, but Amanda knew she would be safe. Humility was, indeed, an important trait all good submissives needed to develop.

In moments, Tilly was pushed over the desk, bent at her waist and her butt facing the room. Stephen had a heavy wooden paddle in his right hand and was delivering a solid beating to the young pupil. Amanda recalled how he, more than most, enjoyed administering discipline to his students. But she barely had time to think about that as Master Stuart was already driving his cock into her throat. Amanda was delighted, of course, and even more so when the two men swapped briefly and she was able to service that huge prong of Master Stephen. She had missed that big cock! She barely heard the sounds of the fearsome beating and the muffled cries of poor young Tilly.

Each man made full use of her mouth, in between administering further blows to the quivering young bottom bent over the desk. Amanda no longer was the pupil - instead she was the fully-fledged submissive who was proud to service these to whom she owed so much. She had not forgotten the majesty of their cocks or the weight of their balls as they used her mouth with passion.

The beating, and the cock-sucking, did not stop until Tilly's eyes were wet and her butt was properly bruised. That only signalled the start of the next phase for Amanda. She was a little out of practice at such efforts of oral service, since of late she'd only had one cock to service at a time, but they were giving her no respite at all. It was a suitable lesson for their pupil.

Amanda was positioned over the plush leather chair and the instructors took up their positions. Each man was to fuck her cunt with their might weapons - a spit roast from her teachers! Amanda was honoured and thrilled in equal measure - she'd dreamed so many times of her cunt being filled by those mighty cocks. She actually came all over Stuart's cock before he'd even really started thrusting into her. With them taking her at either end, she felt that strange and wonderful sensation of being truly filled by man meat. Stephen went deep into her throat as the other man thrust into her, stifling her moans of pleasure and excitement. Amanda could not help but respond physically to this twin fucking, but of course she could barely move, having to rely on Stuart's thrusting to press her further onto Stephen.

When the larger man took his turn in her cunt Amanda almost sprayed her cunt juices. The amazing and well-endowed Master Stephen was in her cunt - at last! That was almost as good as him taking her arse for the first time. How incredible it felt to be screwed by these two amazing men and to have her cunt stretched and filled in new ways. The slight disappointment from Master Stephen vacating her cunt was gone as soon as Master Stuart took her again, jamming hard into her cunt and shoving her forward where she could taste her cunt on Stephen's huge shaft. If only she'd been permitted such delights when she'd been a pupil at Hanson House.

Eventually even Amanda was fully spent and could yield no more orgasms. Naturally that was of no concern to the instructors, both experienced dominants who knew how to make a young cunt raw. But after twenty minutes of solid screwing it was time to conclude the lesson. Stuart was the first to shoot his load into Amanda's cunt and that, in itself, was as much reward as she needed. To take the semen of her wonderful instructor, deep in her womanhood, was a moment she'd cherish.