Hanson House Sequel: Amanda Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart shot deep enough that there was no immediate leakage of cum. Stephen was next and she wondered if he might unload on her face. And her anus was twitching in anticipation that the well-endowed instructor would once more take advantage of her bottom. When he moved behind her and again plunged his mighty cock into her cunt Amanda was almost ready to try cumming again. She loved cum and she loved the cum of her instructors most of all. Stephen was emptying his load into her cunt and truly it made Amanda feel like a woman and a most deserving submissive. She gasped her thanks to both men as they ordered Tilly across the room to join them.

Spent, still panting, Amanda watched on with delight as Master Stephen ordered Tilly to clean both cocks. They glistened with a mixture of her cunt juices and their own semen. Amanda momentarily wished that it was she who was licking and sucking on those wonderful weapons. But she knew this was an important teaching moment for young Tilly.

By the time the two men were cleaned, Amanda had two loads of cock cream leaking from her cunt. "Now clean her," was the command from Master Stephen and Tilly was forced to kneel before Amanda as the graduate lay back and spread her legs wide. Tilly nervously placed her mouth over the other woman's cunt. "You will learn to enjoy the taste," Stephen was saying. "And it won't do any harm for you to learn your proper place." Amanda could not agree more and she knew, from experience, the reward of cleaning another woman's cunt with her tongue. She even assisted Tilly by pulling her cunt lips apart, encouraging her to stick her tongue right in and trying to push out as much of that wonderful cock juice as she could. Only after several minutes were the instructors satisfied that Amanda had been fully cleaned and that there was no more cum to leak into the younger woman's mouth. Tilly was dismissed then, allowed to dress and hide her bruises, her face sticky with cunt juice and semen.

Amanda felt a little stirring at the sight of Tilly, remembering those humiliating walks down the corridor to her dorm room. How much better it felt to have graduated and be able to have the male instructors fuck her cunt. Amanda smiled at both men again and thanked them for the wonderful gift.

Master Stephen saw Amanda again the next morning, at her last meeting with Mistress Rose before she returned home. The Principal was late and Stephen rarely passed up a chance to defile a young submissive like sweet Amanda. Pulling out his cock was all the signal she needed to fall to her knees and fellate her favourite male instructor. She took her time and gave plenty of loving attention to his impressive weapon. She had tried to memorise the ridges and veins on the Master's cock. She also made the most of the opportunity to caress and fondle his heavy ballsack. By the time Rose arrived Stephen had shot a big load onto Amanda's face and into her mouth. It had been a perfect return to Hanson House and Amanda could not help but show her gratitude with another big smile.

Rose then gave her another reason to smile. Amanda returned home with some wonderful news.