Hanson House Sequel: Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She no longer even felt embarrassed by her cunt with its large, flowery lips. He liked to see them and he liked to watch her masturbate on command. Jack was a wonderful Master and the bitch was so confident now that she felt she could grant any wish or desire he might have.

All the same, the bitch couldn't say she really enjoyed anal. She couldn't feel those amazing orgasmic pleasures she could see on the porn Master made her watch. But she never protested, never demurred when Master filled her bottom with a toy and her mouth with his cock. More than once, a relaxing Sunday afternoon had involved her being on her knees or bent over her furniture, a rubber cock in her anus and her young Master's cum drying on her face.

On such occasions she was reminded, as if she needed it, that she was a lowly bitch who's role was simply to serve her Master. She had become accustomed to wearing plugs for him at work and in other public places. She enjoyed that sensation, the sheer wickedness of her behaviour. She knew that, one day soon, Master would fuck her butt and she would be glad for him to do it.

It was during this period that the bitch got her first spanking. Jack enjoyed administering pain to submissive women. He'd had to hold this urge in check, though, until she was ready. Being beaten would be a whole new form of degradation. He had to make sure the bitch had come to terms with her new submissive state. Finally he could wait no longer and one evening she was before him, naked as always, bent at the waist and with hands gripping behind her knees. Her big white arse made such an inviting target and he'd taken off his belt and lashed her.

Jack had been right, of course. The bitch felt that a beating was almost too much. She had never been spanked as a child. No man had ever raised a hand to her. She felt as if she was being punished and she could not understand why. The bitch felt so humiliated, so worthless, that she almost cried that night. Her Master whipped her till her flesh was red and she wanted to use her safeword. But she couldn't – something stopped her.

Then her Master forced his wonderful cock into her mouth and the bitch realised how much harder he was. She was suddenly feeling extra turned-on herself. When Jack fucked her from behind, the heat in her butt cheeks strangely made it feel more exciting than usual. He came in her mouth that night and the bitch had felt it was her just reward. She couldn't explain to herself why she felt that way but drinking her Master's cum that night was almost compensation for accepting the beating.

Soon after that, he introduced her to the cane. The bitch hated the cane and yet she never resisted it. It hurt, really hurt, yet her Master always got a raging hard-on as a result. The bitch felt, rightly that this was the proper order of things. She didn't want to use her safeword, didn't want to deny her wonderful young Master.

When Jack used the cane on her it usually finished the same way. She would groan and cry out under the pain of his thrashing of her aching butt cheeks. When she really could take no more, and she called out her safeword, Master would declare that "if you've had enough I'll give you five more good ones and we'll be done." She feared those last five as much as all the others combined. But he always fucked her nice and long after those beatings. She always felt that the pain in her bruised arsecheeks made his fucking even more satisfying.

Twice she'd gone to the office the day after a caning and had sat in meetings knowing that bruises and welts could still be seen across her arse and the backs of her thighs. How low she'd gone, she thought to herself, to allow a man, a much younger man, to take sexual pleasure from beating her so cruelly. She'd truly become a slut and a whore. She was a worthless bitch in the hands of her Master. She'd had to suppress her grin at that thought.

Jack knew how to take full advantage of his situation. It helped, too, to ram home the worthless degradation that the bitch had subjected herself to. Under the arrangements decreed by Hanson House, he was free to date and fuck women his own age. Partly it was for his own protection – as with his job, it was critical that he have the chance for a "normal" life should Miss B one day decide to end her submission to him. With his good looks and easy charm Jack had been able to enjoy several flings with pretty young women. Since he had his own apartment, some Friday nights he'd bring home a young woman of his own choosing.

The bitch was hurt by his behaviour, she readily admitted that. Then again, she had stressed to Mistress Rose how much she'd wanted to be humiliated by her dominant. The bitch didn't want love – she wanted to be used sexually. So one part of her mind actually relished the humiliation whenever her young, virile Master chose to fuck sweet young things in preference to her. On those nights she would often sit in her apartment two floors above and wonder what Jack was doing with those younger, slimmer women. Could they manage to take his large cock into their young, tight holes? Did they rim his arse the way she did? Would they accept Jack blasting his seed over their pretty faces?

There was comfort for her in the fact Jack always came back. Every time he used the opportunity to reinforce her submission and her humiliation. Once he'd come to her apartment after seeing the other young whore off. He'd shoved the bitch to her knees and forced his cock into her mouth. It was a new low for the bitch to be made to the juices of the other, younger woman from his shaft. On other occasions he'd ordered her to stroke his cock until he spewed semen all over her face. The bitch loved that, always, and the knowledge he was once again marking her as his submissive. He'd told her she was still his "good little slut" and that had made her smile even more.

On the point of fucking other people, the bitch got her own chance soon after her first caning. Though it wasn't caning that was in Jack's mind. He had been mulling over the timing of his first proper anal fuck of his new submissive. He was ready, naturally, but he realised the bitch needed some extra confidence lest she panic and make things painful for herself.

The solution came in the form of his old uni buddy, Simon. He was in town for a long weekend and Jack invited him to stay at his apartment. It didn't hurt to impress Simon with the riches brought by his new job. The real purpose, though, was to make the bitch "seduce" his old buddy and have her fuck him to his heart's content. It was calculated to drive the bitch even further into her cherished state of humiliation and degradation. As soon as she lay eyes on this young guy she was to sweep him off to her apartment and let him use her.

The bitch protested at first, considered using her safe word. Despite everything she'd learned with Jack there was something that held her back. She'd never been to bed with a total stranger before. Hell, the bitch had barely known Jack when he first shoved his big cock into her mouth. This meant truly being a whore. That she was to do such a thing for the pleasure of her Master hardly made it seem better. Jack was patient – he told the bitch she'd need to use her safeword or else he'd insist she fuck his old uni buddy.

As always, he read the bitch perfectly. Her pride was too great to allow her to use her safeword. Besides, the more she thought about being Jack's whore the more it started to feel "right". It wasn't the sex – she realised that. No, it was another chance for her young Master to force her to do something degrading and humiliating – fuck for the sake of entertaining one of his friends. When she thought about it like that, the bitch realised she had no reason to object.

Simon arrived on a Saturday afternoon and the bitch timed it just as Jack had ordered. Their "arrangement" had to be kept secret from Simon. Jack figured it would be more fun if his buddy assumed he alone had been targetted by an older, slutty woman. Only minutes after he had arrived at Jack's apartment, there was a knock on the door. Simon was introduced to Jack's "neighbour from upstairs".

"I really need to ask a favour," said the bitch, trying not to appear too nervous. Her story was that she needed to move some heavy furniture. "I can see you've just arrived," she said to Simon sweetly. "But would you mind helping me just for a moment?" The answer was supplied by Jack who laughed and slapped Simon on the back.

"I'm sure its better if you go and help." he said to his friend. What happened in the apartment two floors up amazed and thrilled Simon.

The bitch was nervous and yet she'd not forgotten how to flirt and seduce a man. Simon was, of course, easy pickings. He only asked once about Jack, still waiting upstairs. "Don't worry," the bitch murmured to him. She was determined to follow her Master's instructions and be fucked by this new man. "We'll just tell him you were helping me the whole time."

Feeling more of a slut than ever, she went to her knees and released his cock. It wasn't as impressive as Jack's. The bitch wasn't too disappointed though. This wasn't about her, after all. She was going to pleasure this young stranger and afterwards report everything to her Master.

Simon quickly grew hard as the bitch took him into her mouth. She was pleased that she could take almost all his shaft. It was only since submitting to Jack that she'd become so comfortable with giving oral service to a lover. It was fun to be able to take almost all of Simon's smaller cock. He was a horny young guy and it took only a few minutes before he blew his entire load against her tonsils. This time the bitch was ready, trained, and swallowed it all happily. She had never ever done something like that. The bitch knew her Master would be pleased.

In bed just moments later, naked once more in front of a younger guy, the bitch found herself starting to really enjoy her task. Simon had a more mature body than did Jack and she enjoyed the strength in his arms and chest. Like most men his age, Simon was relatively inexperienced and excited to have access to the body of a naked woman. He made the most of it and the bitch lay back and enjoyed the attention he gave to her tits and her cunt.

She noted how Simon, too, seemed unconcerned by her large labia and she began to really relax for her new lover. His oral skills were more than adequate and she took several wonderful orgasms from his licking and sucking. It occurred to the bitch that this, receiving casual sexual pleasure from a stranger, was what had really marked her out as a slut for Master Jack.

Later she suckled on Simon's nipples, a secret pleasure of her own. She sucked his cock back to its full size and licked his hairy balls. The bitch even gave a little licking to his arse crack – something she knew Master Jack would approve of. She felt dirty and nasty doing that for a total stranger. Jack had really pushed her down to a low level. It made her feel proud and even more turned on.

The fucking was rather "vanilla" but that didn't bother the bitch. By then she'd totally gotten into her task for her Master. It was thrilling to lie back and spread her legs for a young stranger, to allow him to penetrate her and slam into her. For the first time she felt that sex could come easily to her and she had no need for self-consciousness. Being a slut was fun! Having cum once, Simon showed considerable staying power. He also liked to fuck his women hard, which for the bitch was a compensation for his smaller girth.

Her orgasms with Simon were not so powerful as with her Master but she had no reason to complain. He made her feel cheap and "used", fucking her from behind and really abusing her. When he finally came, Simon flooded her cunt with a second load of his cum. The bitch couldn't explain why she felt so much satisfaction from that. She felt a little wicked to be having sex with a guy so much younger but, on the other hand, she now was being used regularly by a young Dominant that she'd personally selected. After Simon had left she lay on her bed for ages, feeling the heat in her cunt and the oozing of his semen down her arse crack and onto her sheets.

Jack gave the bitch a "reward" two days later, after Simon had left. He ordered her onto hands and knees, resting on the lounge, and proceeded to give her a brutal "doggy" fuck. The bitch had reported in detail on her time with his uni buddy and it turned Jack on to think he was turning his submissive into such a whore. Jack knew he'd leave the bitch sore but he didn't care. He slapped her arse cheeks hard as he ripped into her poor, aching cunt. Jack was eager to reinforce that she allowed him to use her body as he pleased. He warned that she would have to fuck another of his friends in the future and that news made the bitch hotter.

There as only one thing that could have made the fuck with Simon better as far as Jack was concerned. Next time the bitch would have to give her arsehole to her Master's friend. She wanted to protest, still being an anal virgin.

"But Master, I want you to be my first." She sounded genuine. It was the sign that Jack had been waiting for. A few nights later he finally took his submissive's anal cherry.

The bitch felt nervous and even a little scared as she waited on hands and knees for him to penetrate her anus. The fact she was in that position, doggy-style, added to the anticipation. Her arsehole was on display and there was no chance for confusion about where Jack would shove his cock. The sense of being so vulnerable gave her a thrill. The notion she'd have no control also was the source of her fear.

That first time Jack got barely more than the head of his cock in her chute. It was uncomfortable. She was nervous and tight. All the butt plugs could not prepare the bitch for the experience of a real cock, one so large as her Master possessed. Still, she had been arsefucked now and there could be no going back.

The second night Jack got half his bulk into that tight little hole. It still hurt the bitch and Jack had to relent. The strange feeling of "full-ness" and the urge to use the toilet was something she'd become used to. However, she clearly was not made to accept something so large as Jack's erect cock in her bottom. Her "failure" only added to the feelings of humiliation at allowing her body to be used in that way.

"Master, what happens if you're too big for me? What if you can't fit inside me?"

Jack knew just how to handle this. "It will fit, don't worry. We will get all of my cock into your butt because you want that too."

It was true, the bitch had to admit. And it did help her to relax, knowing that Jack was determined but also willing to go slow for her.

On the third try the bitch was finally arsefucked properly. This time Jack managed to work his entire cock into her. She was able to report that the pain had receded this time as he'd promised. In fact she was amazed at how incredible it was to feel her Master's thick cock deep in her bowels. To her it was so different to be fucked back there, as if she could really feel every tiny bit of his cock pressed hard inside her. Jack stroked back and forth slowly for several minutes, relishing the tightness of her sphincters around his cock. The bitch had been initiated and now he had access to her arse as well.

Soon anal sex became a regular event and more than once he emptied his balls into her bottom as he grunted through his own climax. The bitch could no longer recall why she'd been so resistant to the idea of anal fucking before Jack. It strengthened her gratitude to her young Master.

The greatest shock and humiliation for the bitch was when Jack arranged to take her for a "dirty weekend" to another city. Using the Hanson House network he'd done his research and flew them both cross-country to a swanky hotel. Then he told the bitch that he'd taken her there because he wanted her to perform at one of the local glory holes.

Finally the bitch used her safeword. At last Jack had found the limit to her humiliation and her submission. It was just too much for the bitch – at least at first – and she refused to participate. That in itself was almost as great a humiliation as the idea her Master wanted her to service a group of anonymous men with her mouth.

Jack assured her that there was no physical danger. His enquiries had confirmed that this particular glory hole was frequented by a somewhat "classy" type of gent. But what about other safety, the bitch had demanded to know. Would all the men be "clean"? And how would they know?

"You have a choice little bitch. You don't have to swallow every load. Some guys will be happy for you to take it on your face. There'll be plenty of men there. You can decide for yourself which ones you swallow and which ones you wear."

It wasn't until the next morning, the day of the proposed glory hole visit, that the bitch started to waver in her opposition. The change of thought was to be expected. Submission had proven liberating. It was thrilling and satisfying to have unleashed her inner demons. Young Master Jack had humiliated her, abused her and debased her. She'd never felt so alive. The only thing worse than being introduced to a glory hole was to be taken there by a man who was both younger but and had the power to force her to do these sickening things.

And what was more, she'd been trained for this! Her young Master had tutored her carefully in the arts of pleasuring the male weapon. The bitch no longer felt intimidated. In fact, she'd learned to take some pleasure in her cocksucking skills.

The venue itself was a comfortable room in the back of an upmarket sex shop. The bitch was trembling, beside herself with excitement and terror. No amount of watching porn could really prepare her for what was to come. Jack assisted her somewhat by putting her on her knees, on the filthy carpet, to suck his cock while she waited for the other visitors.

The first cock was the most difficult for the bitch. There was a noise and then an erect cock was poked through one of the holes. She was startled as much as anything. Reluctant, still afraid, the bitch went over and tentatively touched the shaft. It was a nice one, she thought, with a lovely fat head on it. She stroked one hand along that anonymous shaft, trying to tell herself that she was doing something absolutely normal.

Through the hole, she heard the owner of that first cock make a sound. The bitch sensed what that was about. She turned to look at Jack, sitting comfortably and smiling broadly. This was the point of no return – the bitch knew that once she began there'd be no way to stop. From this point she'd be confirmed as a slut and a whore and a plaything for her young Master.

The bitch turned her head and slowly moved her mouth over the anonymous shaft. There was another noise this time, the unmistakeable sound of a man enjoying having his cock sucked. Somehow it spurred the bitch on. She took the shaft deeper into her mouth, making it wet with her spit. This stranger liked her mouth and that made her want to give her best. She was grateful, too, to Jack for having taught her. The bitch had never really known what to do, instead just fumbling her way as many women did. All those careful lessons suddenly made sense now – she was confident she could perform for however many men came to her.

She was just thinking what a whore she had become when there was a sound behind her. A second cock had appeared through a second hole in the opposite wall. Unsure, the bitch moved to the new visitor. Now she had a new cock in her mouth while she tried to stroke the first. She remembered that she couldn't understand what "glory" was involved in all this.