Hanson House Sequel: Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bitch moved back and forth, trying to pace herself between the two cocks. If she concentrated she could suck one and stroke the other. Soon the second cock was replaced by another. She could tell that there were other men now behind those walls and they were taking turns, jostling for position. As she sucked what looked like a fourth cock she could hear sounds of appreciation from the anonymous males. Jack was behind her now, pressing her forward, silently urging her to take as much meat into her mouth as she could manage. He'd planned this event for several months now and was sure it would be a crowning achievement for his eager submissive.

There was no warning before a cock first erupted in the bitch's mouth. She had only a split second to recognise the pulse in that shaft and to open wide enough to receive the first jet of semen. She was prepared for that now – the months with Master Jack had taught her that men enjoyed filling her mouth with their seed. She felt nasty as she swallowed spurt after spurt. But this one tasted good and really she had no choice. She'd resigned herself to this – being a dirty cock whore who allowed multiple men, one after the other, to empty their balls into her mouth.

By this point the bitch had lost track of the number of men and their cocks. Others were joining in, hidden behind those walls. They were insistent, muttering to her to "hurry up slut" and "suck it bitch". She had been offered to them and none of them cared at all for her except that they would have their cocks sucked and their balls drained. They were different shapes, sizes and colours. Some took short turns and others waited keenly for her to move her mouth back to them. There was no pattern, she was simply required to stroke and suck each cock as it was presented through the holes.

In the end, the bitch figured there were more than ten men. She was in there, kept on her knees, for almost an hour, until her mouth felt raw. All of them erupted in her or on her. A few managed to last for a very long time. Some came quickly and, she assumed, left. But others wanted turn after turn. Mostly they unloaded in her mouth and the bitch wondered about the effects of drinking so much semen. Not that she had time to worry because cocks were being presented to her constantly and, with a wall dividing them, there was no way she could ask the anonymous males to slow down or wait for her.

She was a powerful business executive and yet she was there, in a strange city, on her knees in a backroom as multiple unseen men filled her mouth with their cocks and her belly with their seed. It was disgusting and depraved. After a time she'd swallowed so much cum that it was all she could taste. She knew when each man came from the pulsing of his shaft and the flood in her mouth. The bitch realised how wrong she'd been to resist this idea – she actually liked the taste of semen and the power of those cocks as they each spewed into her mouth.

A highlight was the man who lost control just as she was about to swallow his shaft once more. Held in her hand, mouth ready and open, the cock suddenly exploded and splattered wads of sticky cum on her tongue, her lips and her cheeks. One blob even landed on her left nostril. She turned to smile at Jack, she actually smiled as this was being done to her, and the look of joy on his face was priceless.

After that they made the most of their weekend away and enjoyed the new city. For once they could be seen in public without needing to be concerned about their age difference or seeing people they knew. The bitch still worried, however, about the risks of what she'd done. She wondered about the type of woman who would willingly visit a gloryhole and, yet, she knew that the truth was that she was such a woman.

She had agreed to have her young Master degrade her and debase her sexually - and that was precisely what he had done. It was too late for regrets. What bothered her, though, was that she seemed to have none.

For his part, Jack could not have been more proud of Miss B, his bitch. Nor could he have been happier at his own success. He knew she was sending progress reports to Mistress Rose. He took pride in his performance. In addition, there was always the chance the bitch would tire of him one day or wish to return to a more "normal" lifestyle. If that were to happen, Jack would want another assignment to an older, newly submissive woman.

The bitch's mouth still ached the next morning. Jack chose to forgo his morning blowjob. Instead they ordered room-service breakfast. After his pancakes Jack proceeded to fuck the bitch in her arse, with the curtains drawn back and her swinging tits in full view of the office tower across the street.

She didn't mind so much the public nature of him using her. What played on her mind most was the element of her submission. The bitch still didn't enjoy anal sex. Certainly she'd learned how to take her Master's fat cock into her bottom and it no longer hurt. She'd experienced the gradual training of her backdoor and the ability of it to stretch and accommodate even his big shaft. Indeed, now her Master was able to screw her arse with some vigour and no complaint from her. She often touched herself while he took her anally - it helped but still she knew she'd never come from anal sex.

That was not the point of course. The point was that the bitch was an older woman who allowed, willingly, a much younger man to force himself on her, to ram his hard young cock into her most intimate place. It was almost as degrading as being taken to the glory hole. Whenever Master signalled, she would get on hands and knees, tits hanging down, presenting her little entrance and making it available to him. She would be fucked, as if like an animal. She would brace against the force of his thrusting in that tight hole, hear the soft grunts of his pleasure. He liked to slap her, too, when he plundered her arse and that only deepened her sense of shame and humiliation because the bitch knew, she just knew, she'd never ever ask Master not to do such things to her.

Sometimes she would sense his climax and the emptying of his balls into her bowels. She might even be left long enough to feel and smell the exit of his semen, mixed with her contents, as it dribbled from her rectum.

For Miss B, as a woman and a leading business executive, it was a terrible secret. Yet, at the same time, she felt liberated and more free than she could remember. Her darkest desires and her deepest needs had been realised, brought to life thanks to Hanson House. How grateful she was for those acquaintances who, unknown to her, had understood her plight and reached out on her behalf to the wonderful Mistress Rose.

She dared not think she'd gone as low as she could. She knew Jack better. Something more awful, more confronting would be presented to her soon. He'd recently introduced her to a new genre of porn, women submitting to other women and being fucked by them. That didn't arouse the bitch at all, although plainly Jack liked it. In fact, the bitch had no desire to be intimate with a woman and the idea was even a little disgusting to her. The wonderful thing was that the bitch knew she would not refuse her young Master.