Hanson House Sequel: Lisbeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason, while she did not enjoy anal sex herself. Lady Carver always got especially aroused when she thought about her husband defiling that sweet young arse. She liked to put out the enema equipment in Lis's en-suite. She liked to enquire about the size of the butt plug, sometimes to touch and pat it as it snuggled inside Lis' backdoor. A lot of lube usually went up there as well.

Anal sex with Lord Carver did hurt – it was as simple as that. Luckily he preferred doggy-style and Lis could bury her face in a pillow. She was grateful for that, especially the first time when she'd muffled her cries while her tears soaked into the pillows.

Lord Carver had taken care and proceeded slowly. In some ways, that had made it worse. The head of his cock alone felt like it would burst her delicate opening. The truth was he was too big for most women to take anally. The first inch stretched Lis till she felt like she could stretch no further And yet, with the application of some more lube, her master continued to rock back and forth as he slowly forced his massive bulk deeper into her sphincters.

Lis hadn't considered begging for mercy – not even when she feared her hole would never return to its natural size. It was incredibly intense, even better than with the attendants at Hanson House. The fact that she could strum her clit, as she'd been trained to do, actually made her incredibly aroused. Her sphincters struggled to stretch around that huge log being shoved into her arsehole. Her entire body felt as if it was filled by that horse cock. She was sure she could feel her organs shifting. At one point she even wondered if she'd end up with the tip of Lord Carver's cock in her throat. And yet, stretched and abused to breaking point, she'd felt every single inch, every bump and ridge and, for the first time, she knew she was taking all of that massive organ inside her.

It hurt but the pain was something she actually enjoyed. Lis knew she'd never cum from being arsefucked by Lord Carver. But the thrill and the pride of feeling the entire length of that horse cock in her bowels was all the reward the young submissive needed. Though it was even better when Lord Carver gave her something extra – like that first time when he'd been really turned-on by abusing her tight hole and had finally pulled out and splashed his cum over her face and her hair. She had gasped her thanks to Lord Carver.

The mercy of it was that Lord Carver did not demand anal sex all the time. A few times a month seemed enough to sate him – though Lisbeth suspected he was "getting arse" somewhere else as well. Butt-fucking with Lord Carver never stopped hurting but slowly her sphincters had become more supple and ready to stretch. So there were fewer tears and fewer cries of discomfort. In truth she started to look forward to it. The horse cock deep in her bowels was a good kind of hurt. Not like the crop or the cane but it got her aroused all the same.

In time, Lis had learned to take almost all of those wonderful ten-plus inches in her anus - that huge, hard meat was filling and stretching her like never before. It always made her feel so incredibly alive. More importantly, Lis took joy from knowing she could provide Lord Carver with something even his kinky wife would not do. Even her friend, Jasminda, who loved and craved anal sex would surely struggle to accept that massive organ in her tiny brown hole.

There were still the headjobs and the facials, of course. And what well-trained Hanson graduate would not look forward to every single opportunity? Lord Carver could surprise, though, as he did on the first summer Lis was living with the Carvers.

****************

They were by the pool, she and the Carvers, on a hot afternoon and their youngest son was somewhere in the house. The older one hadn't come home that summer and Lady Carver had said he was "out there trying to get in some extra practice". From the reports she'd received, he'd done well since his admission to Hanson House. That was to be expected - both their boys had eventually put together the pieces and worked out enough of their parents' sex life to develop their own interest in kinky activities. The older boy, Adam, had proved his early promise when he'd been allowed to fuck the submissive Amy.

The younger boy, Christian, however, was a different matter. It wasn't that he was averse to kinky sex. Lady Carver had been keeping an eye on his internet usage and knew Christian had a more than healthy interest in sex. "He's actually a filthy boy, to be honest," she'd confided to Lisbeth with a sly grin. "I don't know if Hanson House is the right place for him. I just don't know where he'll get the chance to try the things he wants."

Lis and the Lady had been warming themselves by the side of the pool, enjoying the sight of Lord Carver and his fit, lean body slicing through the water. After climbing out of the pool he'd given Lis the usual signal – she was to get on her knees. Lis had been a little unsure at first, since Christian was somewhere in the house. But when she saw the signal again she realised she had to obey. Everyone was naked of course and Lis assumed Lord Carver wanted a headjob as a prelude to an afternoon of debauched sex.

So she had climbed off the lounge and gone to her knees, grateful for another chance to express her devotion to his cock and to be coated in his semen. He'd been just semi-flaccid cock but even in that state he was more impressive than a lot of men. She'd opened her mouth and reached out, ready to guide him between her lips.

Instead, Lord Carver had held his cock himself and, without warning, unleashed a powerful stream of hot, golden piss. It had shocked Lis but, happily, her training had kicked in and she'd opened her mouth wide, keeping very still so as to provide the best target she could for him. He aimed mostly for her face, soaking her hair and stinging her eyes, yet saving some for her open mouth and her tits. The taste was not unfamiliar to Lis and the humiliation was nothing to compare to the pleasure of giving such service.

The noise of that strong stream splashing on her skin was not quite enough to drown out the sound of surprise from Lady Carver close by. She'd put down her magazine and watched, waiting for him to finish emptying his bladder. Lis swallowed the last of the piss mouthfuls he'd given her and then she moved closer to suck the Lord's enormous cock – all the bigger with his arousal from delivering a golden shower. She'd dutifully sucked him clean as he grew harder until he'd turned to his wife, still a little surprised herself, and said "now I think its your turn to take care of this". Lady Carver had grinned wildly and gotten to her feet behind him, following her husband inside for a more private session of sucking and fucking. They'd left Lis drenched and warm in the sun.

She'd assumed that the younger son had seen none of this. It was rare for the Carvers, as for most parents, to let their boys see them engaged in anything sexual. Yet, later on, she'd been sure he had indeed seen it all. There was something about the way he looked at her for the next few days. She became certain that he'd spied on them as Lord Carver pissed on her. His eyes had said that he was eager to have the same experience.

Lis knew the youngest Carver had a penchant for filthy perversion. His own mother, the Lady Carver, had said as much to her. "He doesn't know it but I do check his internet history," she'd confided in the submissive. "A normal mother would be concerned I suppose. He's into insertions it seems. Sticking vegetable and objects up pretty young women." Lady Carver had laughed and it was clear she was relaxed about her youngest boy's sexual interests.

For the rest of the week, Lis had seen Christian hanging around near her bedroom more than once. It was natural for a young man to have "the hots" for a woman in her twenties, a woman he knew was a submissive. What was strange for Lis was that she started to like the idea. Curious, tempted, she'd started leaving her door open when she used the toilet after swimming in the pool. She was certain she'd heard him in the hallway as she pissed. Once she'd caught him as he dived into his own room at the far end of the hall.

Another time she spied him with an obvious erection inside his shorts. He looked a good size, too – smaller than his father perhaps, but Lis found herself thinking a lot about that younger cock.

The Lady had laughed when discussing Christian's sexual interests. For Lis, however, it was a clear signal. The Carvers were quite open to the idea of their second son fucking their submissive just as the older boy had done. Lady Carver had always insisted she preferred a "suitable slut" to take her boys' virginity and Lis understood that she fit the bill nicely. It seemed certain that Christian was thinking along the same lines.

Already Lis had taken boyfriends. With the encouragement of Lady Carver, June, she'd successfully flirted with two men her own age and happily fucked them both. "Don't deny yourself the chance to find out what's out there," Lady Carver had urged her. Lis had enjoyed fucking them and enjoyed discovering that men had other pleasures and desires than those she'd been exposed to by Hanson House. Those boys would not hurt her or even spank her. That mattered less these days since she had the Carvers to provide such pleasures. Still, the vanilla sex provided by her "boyfriends" could never be enough. Christian began to fill her thoughts and the prospect of "filthy" and perverted sex only spurred her on.

Lis began to lay her plans. Christian was keen on her. The younger boy was of age and Lis knew he was planning to spend time at his parents' house during the next break from university. She'd hope to entice him to her room here he could watch her piss in her en-suite. She would urge him to piss on her – just as he'd watched his father do. Lis knew it would be easier if his mother could encourage the young man. She would mention quietly to Lady Carver that she was "willing" to help Christian explore his lust.

Christian would be home again in a couple of months. She had no time to waste. So Lisbeth began to gather herself a collection she would share with Christian. A new hairbrush was acquired with a thick, smooth handle. A nice glass bottle was washed and stored carefully. She would be ready for Christian. But before then she had some more whippings to take and some more service to give to the horse cock that ruled the house.