Hanukkah Tradition Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He playfully smacked my butt. "Be still" was his only request. Still holding me open, he slathered more cream along the crack, although thankfully much less cream. He shaved just a little there, slowly and carefully, before repeating the protective maneuver with his finger, resting the pad of his finger over my tiny sensitive hole. He knew this would make me insane but to my credit I was able to stay (mostly) still.

After just a minute more, he finished, rinsing me off again, then reached underneath, drying my pussy and ass with another little towel. Still on my elbows, I started moving my hips a little, loving the way the cloth caressed my silky skin. He touched me again, this time without the towel, his warm fingers brushing over my smoothness.

"Mmm...much better," he said. "Now flip over. Let's see if I missed any spots."

I groaned in exasperation. My pussy was so wet now I could barely stand it. I assumed the former position on my back, legs spread wide on the edge of the bed, and Geoffrey leaned close to get a look. He blew lightly on my moist skin, making me tingle everywhere and my nipples harden. He opened the lips with both hands, as though looking very closely for missed spots, then licked me in one long slow lick from my ass to just short of my clit.

"Mmm...yes, very smooth." Immediately his tongue dove into my slit, pushing in and out like a little wet cock. He held the lips open and I felt his nose nuzzle against my clit. I was so close and I prayed he wouldn't stop. His tongue kept fucking me over and over, occasionally stopping just long enough to lick all the way along my ass and pussy, swirling around my clit but not over it.

My hips tilted upward, trying to pull his tongue deeper. He licked up to my clit as I felt his finger slide into me. I was so wet that it slid in easily, and he pulled it out and added another. His tongue started in circles around my clit in a rhythm he had become expert with. He knew exactly how to touch me. He curled his fingers upward, pushing on my spot inside as I felt my legs begin to tremble. Oh, so close.

He must have sensed my urgency because this time Geoffrey didn't stop. He finger fucked me with long, deep strokes and I felt his lips cover over my clit. I clenched my pussy muscles, squeezing hard on his fingers, and he moaned onto my clit. The vibrations hit me like electric current as he tongue began lapping directly over my clit at a steady slow pace. It felt so good, I could feel myself right on the brink of orgasm. I held my breath - all of my sensations and concentration were focused on my quivering center.

Geoffrey added a third finger, oh so tight, and fucked me hard with his hand. His tongue continued to assault my clit, the pace quickening. My pussy began to spasm on his fingers as his tongue lashing continued. Finally, he sucked my clit between into his mouth hard and that pushed me over the precipice. Waves of pleasure washed over me and I lay there slightly dazed as his fingers slowly eased out of me.

I lay there for a minute, breathing hard, as the waves of pleasure began to fade. Coming back to my senses, I opened my eyes to see my wonderful husband still kneeling between my legs and watching me expectantly.

"Did you like the spa night, honey?" he asked.

"Oh my god, yes. Come here you!" I grabbed his shoulders, pulling him to the bed. Pushing him onto his back, I was too excited to be patient any more. I straddled his lap and held his throbbing cock in my hand, quickly impaling myself with it. He looked into my face with an expression somewhere between lust and amusement. He held my hands to steady me as I sat up and bounced up and down on his hardness so deep inside me.

There was no more teasing now as I felt his cock thrusting deep to my core. Geoffrey was himself very excited and I guessed that I wasn't the only one being teased tonight. Reaching down, I felt my smooth lips around his shaft, hairless and slippery, and I realized that he was much better at shaving me than I was. Geoffrey shaving me was definitely a tradition I could get used to!

Geoffrey held my hips, slowing my pace to stretch the intimacy out as long as he could manage. I reached behind and fondled his balls, very tight in my hand, and I knew he was very close. Leaning down over his chest, I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around me as I ground against him very slowly. Geoffrey held his breath as my inside muscles milked him to orgasm, shooting deep inside my pussy.

He flipped me over onto my back, his softening cock still in my warmth, and held my face in his hands as he kissed me passionately. We could both hardly wait to see what the rest of the week would bring as we happily drifted off to sleep intertwined together.

As always, many thanks to RAB for editing and being an all around good person. Please send me feedback, and don't forget to vote!

12