Hanukkah Tradition Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using supreme control, Geoffrey kept a very slow pace, sliding his shaft in and out of my mouth. He closed his eyes, concentrating on the tightness of my lips as he slowly continued to fuck my mouth. I loved feeling him control the pace, using my mouth to bring him pleasure. After only a couple of minutes he reluctantly pulled his shaft from my lips with a plop and leaned over to kiss my lips, puffy from the sucking.

He sat back down in his chair and we just looked at each other with longing, silently daring each other to forfeit the game. Neither of us caved and I picked up the dreidel. After several turns back and forth I finally got a gimel. My pussy was so aching with need that it was hard for me to settle on exactly what I wanted. I decided on something I'd thought of doing before but had never tried since it almost seemed like too much of a tease to force on Geoffrey. But in this game we seemed to be pushing each other's limits, so I was encouraged to try.

"I want to touch myself with your cock," I said, matter-of-factly. Geoffrey tilted his head, confused by the request. I explained, "I want to touch myself, touch my clit, with your cock. I want to use you as my own personal sexy, warm dildo." Geoffrey smiled, clearly excited by the prospect, and waited for me to explain how.

Slowly rising from my chair, I slowly walked around the table. I again stood in front of him, his manhood standing at attention in his lap, dripping and ready. Climbing up onto the table again, I spread my legs and wordlessly directed Geoffrey to stand in front of me. I propped my head and shoulders on the pillow getting comfortable, then reached out for his throbbing member with my hand. Gently tugging him closer, I started to run the shaft up and down, just between my lips. The rubbery head slid easily against the moist, warm insides of the lips, feeling better than any dildo ever could.

Geoffrey steadied himself with a hand on either side of me on the table, holding his hips close to my pussy but still. He looked down between us, watching me use him while I writhed with pleasure. God, if anyone ever came up with a toy that could stay this warm and velvety smooth, they'd be multi-millionaires, I thought. Closing my eyes, I began to swirl the sensitive underside of the head round and round my engorged clit. All the touching had gotten me very close and I could feel my orgasm building inside me quickly.

Spreading our combined juices over Geoffrey's cock, I began dragging it directly over my clit. The feeling of his throbbing head directly against my aching little button was driving me wild. I marveled at how much control Geoffrey was using, staying so still and letting me use him like this. He continued to watch between us as I picked up the pace, rubbing the head rhythmically over myself. Ooh, so close. I prayed he wouldn't stop me since my orgasm was so eminent.

Geoffrey must have sensed I was too close to appreciate more teasing or else he himself was as ready as I was to have release. I gripped his cock even tighter, settling on a quick pace rubbing up and down my slit. I moaned loudly as the feeling of him throbbing against my clit pushed me over the edge, my pussy twitching in rhythmic spasms as pleasure rushed in waves over my body.

As quick as that, Geoffrey's lips were hard on mine, sucking the breath from me. I continued to hold his cock in my hand, not wanting to let go as my pussy continued to twitch inside. Pulling his lips from mine I looked up at Geoffrey and he spoke to me in a husky voice, dripping with pure lust.

"Now I'm going to fuck you." I pulled my knees up toward my chest, and felt him quickly thrust into my slippery, warm depths. This is what I wanted, what we both wanted, I thought as I felt his hardness filling me. Geoffrey slammed into me over and over, my ass close to the edge of the table at the perfect height. He fucked me hard, hitting exactly the right angle, and the feeling seemed to prolong my orgasm. He pounded me this way for several minutes, pushing deep inside me, but stopped suddenly and pulled me up off the table.

Following his silent direction, he turned me around and sat back down in his chair. His hands pulled me down to sit in his lap, and as my pussy hovered over him, he held his cock directing it into my wetness. He pulled me down hard against his crotch, and I felt the head bump against my cervix. Again he pulled my back against his chest as I rocked my hips grinding his pulsing shaft deep inside me.

"This time I'm going to touch you. I want to feel you cum on my cock," he whispered into my ear. He tweaked my stiff nipples with his fingers before wrapping one arm around me and trailing his other hand to my pussy. His fingers began their skilled manipulation of my clit as his hardness inside me pushed forward onto my g-spot. I closed my eyes, surrendering to the feelings, as his touches began a fevered pace over my still sensitive clit.

Within just a couple of minutes I was close again and Geoffrey slowed down. He very slowly pushed me over the edge with his touching and my pussy gripped his cock hard as I shuddered with another huge orgasm. Geoffrey held me tightly as my inside muscles twitched around him and he moaned against my neck. Geoffrey patiently waited for the intense feelings of my orgasm subsided a little, then stood us both up without his hardness slipping from me. He gently pushed me over the table, with my head resting on the pillow and my ass up high. Geoffrey spread my legs with his knee then took firm hold of my hips as he began to fuck me in earnest.

Geoffrey slammed into me over and over, pushing the breath from my lungs with each thrust. My pussy was dripping, as I felt him so deep inside me. Grunting with each hard plunge, I could feel his balls slapping against me and I knew he had to be close. After only a few fevered moments, I felt his cock jump as he exploded, emptying himself into my depths. Gripping my hips with his strong hands, he held himself buried inside me until we both caught our breaths.

He finally collapsed over me, his slowly softening member still inside. Kissing and playfully nibbling my ear lobe, I could feel us breathing in unison against the table.

"Well, I'll never be able to look at a dreidel without getting an erection again," he said, chuckling softly against the back of my neck. Slowly he helped me up and we walked to the bedroom. Climbing into bed, he spooned against my back and wrapped his arms around me. I nuzzled back against him as he arms wrapped around me and he cupped my breast.

"The only problem with this game, Geoff, is it's hard to tell who the winner is." I said in a sleepy voice.

"Baby, this is the best kind of game," Geoffrey whispered against my neck. "It's a game we both win." I smiled. So true, I thought. Feeling happy and sated, we both slipped off to sleep as thoughts of the rest of the holiday drifted through our heads.

Thank you to RAB for his patience, editing, and general advice. Please don't forget to vote, and send me some feedback!

12