Hanukkah Tradition Ch. 05

Story Info
An eggstra special holiday.
8.3k words
4.67
34.6k
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not just a holiday story, but rather a tale of two newly weds, Rachel and Geoffrey, who have begun a new holiday tradition on this, their first Hanukkah together. In the spirit of the holiday they are exchanging eight sexy gifts on each of the eight nights. You don't need to be Jewish to appreciate the story. Neither must you have read the other parts of the series, but you might appreciate it more if you have. Enjoy!

"You must have me confused with someone else," I said into the phone. "I didn't make an appointment to have my hair styled."

"No, ma'am, it says right here in my book that you're scheduled for a hair styling, a manicure and a pedicure this afternoon."

I stared at the phone in disbelief, how in the world did this salon get my number? "There must be some kind of mistake, I haven't had a professional pedicure ever - and I certainly didn't schedule one for today," I said incredulously.

"No, right here, Rachel Gold, one o'clock, manicure and pedicure with Gina, and styling with Claire. Already pre-paid." Holy cow, I thought, had Geoffrey come up with this? It was then that I saw the envelope leaning against the phone base, with a small Happy Hanukkah sticker on the front.

"Hold on," I said into the phone, quickly opening the envelope and scanning the card inside.

My Darling Rachel,

Enjoy the afternoon of pampering, my love.

There's a box for you on the top shelf of the linen closet. Open it when you get home this afternoon. Be ready at 6 o'clock. I'll see you then.

- Kisses, Geoffrey.

"OK, sorry, I guess I forgot. I'll be there at...one o'clock was it?" I hung up the phone, still slightly stunned. What in the world was he planning?

The rest of the morning flew by. I stopped myself dozens of times from going to get that white box down and seeing what the surprise was. It was hard to be good when no one was watching. But Geoffrey had obviously gone to a lot of trouble and his instructions were very specific. I busied myself cleaning up, amazed at how quickly the holiday had turned the house into disarray.

At one o'clock I stepped into the posh salon and the receptionist hurried me into pedicure chair. My feet were soaked while Gina pampered my fingers. I'd never had a professional pedicure before and I was delighted to find it came with a leg and foot massage. Gina was very cute, I thought, as she stroked strong fingers up and down my lotion-covered calves. Sitting back in the chair, I began to daydream about how wonderful the holiday had been so far - and how I couldn't wait to see what this surprise was at home. And be ready at six? Ready for what? The combination of anticipation and sensuous leg massage was making my pussy tingle with excitement.

My fingers with a French manicure, and my toes a bright slightly whorish shade of crimson, I was next ushered to the hair stylist. My hair was washed, my scalp massaged. I couldn't remember when I'd been so relaxed (outside of my bedroom!) The stylist worked without asking me for input, and I assumed she'd gotten her direction from Geoffrey when he made these arrangements. My hair was cut, just a little from the ends, so that my long auburn hair swept over my shoulders in slightly layered waves. Geoffrey loved for me to wear my hair down and looking in the mirror I could see why.

It's a wonder I didn't get a speeding ticket on the way home, not because I was running late but because I was anxious to get home and open that white box. Careful not to mar my nearly dry nails, I rushed to the closet and pulled down the simple white package with a beautiful blue bow. Bringing it to the bedroom, I then quickly peeled off the lip to find tissue-covered contents and another note on top.

My Darling Rachel,

I know this isn't exactly what you might have picked out yourself but I love to display you. Make sure you wear everything included in this box.

- Kisses, Geoffrey

Peeling back the tissue revealed a short black skirt and a beautiful black blouse. The blouse was long-sleeved and made of feather light filmy material. I held it up to the light and wondered . . . Geoffrey can't possibly know this is almost transparent. Digging further in the box, I found a matching set of panties, bra, garter and stockings, black to match the outfit. The panties were hardly panties at all but rather a little strip of translucent black mist to cover my smooth pussy.

The bra was equally scandalous, with push-up type cups made of translucent black material. Holding the bra and blouse to the light, the combination nearly seemed to cover, but I was sure my nipples would be showing through. Lastly the garter, with the silkiest stockings I'd ever felt, I thought as I brushed them against my cheek. My pussy began to quiver with the idea of wearing this outfit in public, and I was much too excited to be embarrassed. W

With plenty of time to spare, I picked up the box from the bed and heard something rattling under the tissue. Fishing around, I pulled out a small plastic egg, about the size of a real egg. What in the world? Sitting on the bed, I puzzled over the egg. How did this get in here? I held it, trying to judge the use, and it was actually rather heavy. Closely inspecting the egg, there was little writing on the bottom, barely even able to be seen with careful scrutiny. It said, "For Internal Use Only." At that I giggled. It was meant for my pussy!

As I showered, my thoughts ran over the events of the past week. My soapy hands ran over my breasts and pussy and I thought of Geoffrey and how much I loved to shower with him. I put my hands on the tile, feeling the water run down my body, and thought about how Geoffrey had touched my pussy and ass in this shower only two days before. My hand trailed down to my pussy without even thinking and I slid a finger along my slit as my head started to swim with sexy thoughts of Geoffrey naked and dripping, of him shaving me on the bed, of his cock inside me....

It was about then that I realized how incredibly turned on I was - and Geoffrey hadn't even touched me yet today. Deciding it would be best to use some self-control and save up my sexual tension for tonight, I quickly rinsed off and stepped out of the shower.

Dressing in that outfit made me feel very sexual. How had Geoffrey picked something that would fit so well, I wondered. He had wonderful taste. I put on the lingerie first, parading around the room and looking at myself in the mirror from all angles. The bra pushed my breasts up into the most cleavage I'd ever had. I could barely wait to show Geoffrey. I turned to get the rest of the outfit and there sat the egg on the bed.

Picking the egg up, I said, "Almost forgot about you." Sliding the panties to the side, I easily slipped the egg inside. It made my pussy feel slightly full but it was small enough that I couldn't feel it too much once it settled into my depths. Its wider base helped to keep it inside, and with the heaviness, I figured it must be one of those Kegel exercise type toys, to strengthen my inner muscles. What ever it is, I thought, it feels naughty to have something up there while we go out.

I put on the rest of the outfit and a little make up. I could almost imagine Geoffrey there behind me, asking me to leave my hair down. Most times I would giggle and put it up since flowing locks aren't too appropriate for grocery shopping and other errands. But tonight I wanted to look perfect for him. I pulled out a little silver necklace with a heart charm that he'd given me on one of our first dates. I wondered if he'd notice. It wasn't the most expensive piece of jewelry I owned, or even the most expensive he'd given me, but it always made me smile. He gave it to me the first night he ever told me he loved me.

Six o'clock was quickly approaching and I put on the rest of the outfit. I couldn't keep from dancing around in front of this mirror, bending over to see how prominent my cleavage looked with the push-up bra. I leaned over to pick up my high-heeled shoes and felt cool air brush over my nearly naked bottom. Making a mental note to be sure not to drop anything that would need to be picked up, I heard the front door opening. Right on time. That man is nothing if not punctual.

Making a grand entrance down the stairs, I stepped seductively while swaying my hips. My darling's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he watched wordlessly as I descended. Finally standing at the foot of the stairs, I waited for his commentary. Geoffrey whistled and came over to sweep me into a tight embrace.

"You look amazing. I knew you would. I love to see your hair down, so sensual," he said. "Did you like the outfit?"

"I don't know when I've ever felt so sexy, Geoff. Thank you," I replied sincerely.

"Don't thank me yet," he said winking. "This is only part of the surprise." I bit my tongue, stopping myself from asking for a hint, since I knew there'd be none. Geoffrey loved to surprise me. Holding me close, he whispered into my ear, "Do you have on everything in the box? Everything?" He punctuated his question with a squeeze of my bottom and I giggled.

After a quick change of clothes for him, we headed out the door to our secret destination. As we drove, I felt the sheer fabric brushing against my nipples, already hard and jutting out scandalously. Looking over at my handsome husband, I felt confident that I'd love the surprise. He'd done so well so far.

Geoffrey flew down the stairs, sweeping me up into his arms and kissing me, before we headed out for our big adventure. As we drove, Geoffrey kept glancing over at me, looking me up and down and scrutinizing closely. He couldn't stop smiling and although it made me crazy not knowing what the plans were, I let him have his excitement.

We drove a long way, clear across town. I couldn't imagine where we were headed. This was a part of town we rarely ventured to, not far from the college. We pulled up to a small hole-in-the-wall Italian restaurant and Geoffrey took my arm to escort me inside.

As we walked toward a booth in back, I noticed several men staring wide-eyed as we walked by. Looking down, I was a little shocked to notice that the outline of my breasts and my cleavage were clearly visible through my blouse in this lighting. Geoffrey smiled and winked at me and I wondered if he realized how many men were getting a show of mybreasts.

We sat together in a dimly lit booth, talking about how the holiday had progressed so far. A blush crept over my face when he asked if I enjoyed the dreidel game and having to do what he wanted. In truth that was nearly the most exciting part of the evening but I didn't need to tell Geoffrey that. He already knew me so well. Our intimate conversation was made even more so by him leaning close to me, so close I could smell his wonderful, clean scent. The conversation progressed through dinner as we sipped wine and forgot entirely about the world going on around us.

"I loved the sexy dance you did for me, Rach," he whispered to me with a twinkle in his eyes. "Watching you dance made me nearly forget the game. It made me want to take you right there," he continued. At this I closed my eyes and felt a flutter deep in my middle with the recollection of how sexy I felt when I swayed my body to the rhythm. The most erotic part of the dance was how free I felt, as if possessed by the music flowing through me, and the lust and love I saw reflected in my husband's eyes.

I was startled from my reminiscing by a clink of glasses at a nearby table. Geoffrey chuckled at the sight of me momentarily so entranced. When I looked down at the table, I saw a little black box with a bright gold ribbon. Geoffrey was so full of surprises today! I reached for the box and Geoffrey smiled. He offered no explanation as I opened the present and looked with confusion at the contents. It was a little black plastic rectangular device with three unmarked buttons. As I took it from the box, the busboy cleared the table and Geoffrey sat back in his chair. He obviously enjoyed my perplexed look.

When Geoffrey wasn't terribly forthcoming with details, I decided to push the top button. I was rewarded with the most intense buzzing inside me. The little egg had come to life! I was so startled I nearly knocked over my water just as the server walked up to ask if we wanted dessert or coffee. I could barely even think as the very quiet whirling continued inside me. Geoffrey gently took the remote control from me and turned off the egg while simultaneously declining the dessert with a smile.

"How did that feel?" he asked, knowing well the pleasure I felt by the dazed ecstasy still on my face.

"Oh, Geoffrey! I can't wait to get home and play more with that," I replied excitedly, reaching for the remote in Geoffrey's hands.

He slipped it into his shirt pocket and replied mysteriously, "We aren't going home yet. The night is young." Leaving me to ponder what else could be in store, he paid the check and escorted me to the car.

As we drove away, I felt a warmth spreading over me, starting with my pussy and emanating through my body in a happy glow. I could still remember that brief buzzing in my pussy and I could barely sit still in the car seat with the knowledge I would get to feel it again before the end of the night.

We pulled up to a busy looking bar and I looked at him quizzically. We'd never been here before. This was getting more and more interesting.

Geoffrey answered my wordless question with, "This is a nightclub a client of mine owns. He owes me more than a few favors and he offered to buy us a couple drinks if we stopped by. Is that ok?"

Drinks? I thought. How could I want drinks when I have the most amazing toy inside me? I tried to look excited as he walked around and opened my door. He hugged me close and whispered in my ear, "Trust me Rachel. I think you're going to enjoy this."

We walked inside and I looked around. The place was packed with mainly college-aged patrons, many of whom were either sitting at the bar or dancing on the packed dance floor. Geoffrey leaned over and whispered something into the bouncer at the door, who made a call on the wall phone next to him. Geoffrey held my arm with his, reassuring me that this was all part of the plan. Within minutes a middle aged nicely dressed gentleman emerged from the crowd and smiled at Geoffrey.

"Wonderful to see you, Geoffrey," he said with a warm handshake. He had a slight accent, perhaps Italian? I couldn't be sure. "And this must be your wife. You were right. She's stunning." At this he winked and I felt a blush creep over my face.

Geoffrey introduced us. "Thanks, Joseph. This is my wife, Rachel. Rachel, this is Joseph, a client and friend of mine." He warmly took my hand, holding it in his as he continued to appraise me head to toe. Rather than shocked by his obvious gawking, I was rather flattered by the attention.

"Rachel and Geoffrey, this is John," Joseph said, pointing to the very muscular bouncer standing near us. "He'll be happy to keep an eye on you and help you with anything you might need." I tried to imagine what that could mean, as Joseph turned to the man and asked him to escort me to the bar. Geoffrey winked, and kissed my cheek, telling me he'd be along later. The hulking bouncer led me to the bar and I sat up on the stool, crossing my stocking-covered legs. He looked appreciatively at my very short skirt exposing just the tops of the stockings. He let me know he'd be watching from across the room in case I needed anything. I couldn't imagine what all this was about, but decided what I certainly needed was a drink. I leaned over and ordered a rum and coke from the well built bartender.

As I sat at the bar waiting for the drink, I looked around. The room was filled with beautiful people, men and women, sitting and talking all around me. The bartender handed me my drink as he looked me over and I smiled back. It was nice getting this attention and it was more than my outfit that made me feel sexy tonight. This new holiday tradition had opened the door to many new adventures and I was momentarily lost in thought considering what new surprises this night would bring.

Looking back over my shoulder, I saw Geoffrey sitting with three guys at a table across the room. I had seen the guys when we walked in. They were sitting by themselves, talking and laughing together. How does Geoffrey know them? Turning back around, I caught the bartender looking over at my cleavage and I winked at him. He smiled sheepishly then turned back to work, looking only slightly embarrassed.

As I waited at the bar, my mind wandered over the last few nights and things we'd shared in bed and in the shower. My pussy was slightly moist and tingled as I thought about that vibrating egg inside me. Taking a long slow sip of my drink, I was startled from my thoughts by a gentle tap on my shoulder. I turned to find it was one of the men my husband had been talking to. Looking slightly puzzled, I looked him over briefly. Slightly taller than my husband and more muscular, he was blond and tan. I quickly judged that he surely wasn't hurting for dates and he could probably have his choice of women in this bar.

"Would you care to dance?" he asked. I just say there, slightly dumbfounded. He was just talking to my husband., He must know I'm married, I thought as I absentmindedly toyed with the wedding ring on my finger.

"I'm...umm...I'm here with my husband." I answered. He just smiled knowingly at me but took a minute to respond. During the almost uncomfortable pause, his eyes trailed over my body, pausing at my breasts and then lower at my legs and high heels.

"Yes, I know," he said, extending his hand to mine. "Geoffrey said it would be okay. Come on. Let's dance." I looked over my shoulder to see Geoffrey staring at me from afar and smiling. He nodded to me, wordlessly telling me to go ahead. I took the man's hand and he helped me down from the barstool. Without any other words between us, we made our way through the crowd to the dance floor where the pounding rhythm of the music grew louder and louder as we approached. The blond turned and abruptly pulled me to him, dancing so close to me that I could smell his lingering cologne.

I tried to look over the crowds of people back to the table where Geoffrey was but I couldn't see him. This all seemed strange and oddly unsettling but the music was good and I figured it's just a dance. After a few minutes the music turned slower and I saw Geoffrey at the side of the dance floor with his hand tapping over his shirt pocket, reminding me of the remote control. He smiled at me, silently encouraging me to dance for him. Made brave by the anonymity of the crowd and by the slightly tipsy feeling from my drink, I figured if this is what he wants, then he'll have a show.

I wrapped over arm around the blond's neck, pulling him closer so that his chest was an inch from mine. Dancing very close to him, I writhed to the music among the throng of other dancers and felt the rhythm flow over my body. Turning my back to him, I pressed bottom against him grinding lightly against his middle to the music. I was momentarily startled when I felt his hardness through his jeans against me. But I looked to Geoffrey who was clearly enjoying the show. The blond wrapped his arm around me and pulled me gently but snugly against him as we moved in unison to the song. The sensual movements began to excite me as did the knowledge that my husband wanted this and was enjoying it too.

As the song began to reach a fever pitch, I abandoned trepidation and closed my eyes, soaking in the thumping beat of the music and the feeling of a strong arm around me, holding me tight to his muscular body. Just then I felt the buzzing from deep inside me. My eyes flew open and I saw Geoffrey smiling over at me. My mouth opened in a silent moan but the blond kept dancing, apparently oblivious to the tingling sensation buzzing deep inside me. Energized by the sensation, I turned to continue the sensual dance, looking up into the blond's eyes and seeing him look down at me with pure lust.