Hanukkah Tradition Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As suddenly as the song ended, so too did the vibrations inside me and the blond leaned over and kissed my cheek. Breathing heavily against my neck, he spoke intimately into my ear, thanking me for the dance and telling me I was a very sexy dancer. Before I could respond, he quickly turned away and I was left alone and breathless on the dance floor.

I turned to head back to the bar but before I could, another of those three men Geoffrey was talking to came up to me. This one was shorter with much darker skin, sort of Italian looking. As with the other man, he put out his hand and asked me to dance. This time I didn't protest as I looked over at my husband again and saw him give me silent permission. For a fleeting instant I thought to wonder just what Geoffrey had in mind with encouraging my dance with these men. But the music started and the man was pulling me to the dance floor.

This man was a much more skilled dancer than the last, pulling me close as our hips began to undulate in unison. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pressed his knee between my legs, pulling me closer and swaying expertly to the tempo of the music. I was less startled this time when the vibrations in my pussy started and I could feel my middle getting warm and moist. I was thankful to have panties on tonight, I thought as the dancing continued.

Although I would never consider dancing this way with a man I just met, it all somehow seemed erotic and safe with my husband watching. Geoffrey often told me that he was very proud to have such a beautiful and sexy wife and he enjoyed the idea of watching men ogle over me and knowing that I would always be going home with him. I wondered how much of this present was for my enjoyment and how much for his.

The buzzing was pulling me closer to a need for release, I realized as I was suddenly struck with the urge to ride hard against this man's thigh on the dance floor. He wrapped both arms around me as the pace of the music slowed and I could feel his warm breath against my neck. I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of his chest crushed against mine, and his hips pressing against me to the rhythm.

Again the song drew to a close and the buzzing in my pussy stopped. I stood in front of this man, breathless and flushed as he too leaned forward to chastely kiss my cheek. Thanking me for the dance, he turned to walk away. Standing there with my eyes half glazed in desire, I looked around the room for Geoffrey. When I couldn't find him in the crowd, I headed over to the bar.

Climbing up into a stool at the bar, I felt the egg squishing inside me. A flush had crept over my chest and face as I tried to catch my breath. I had never been so excited in public before and for a fleeting instant I looked around to see if anyone noticed. Of course, no one did and, when I turned back around, I saw that the same bartender had placed another drink in front of me. Thankful for the chance to rest and collect my thoughts, I slowly sipped the beverage. Geoffrey had never done anything like this before and I mulled over the evening's strange events so far in my mind.

Off in the distance I saw Geoffrey standing with the three men again. I caught his eye and he smiled, putting me at ease, then turned back to discussing something with them. I could also see John, the bouncer, watching me closely from across the bar. What, I wondered, was he watching for? I noticed the third man, the one I hadn't danced with yet, parting the crowd as he made his way over to me at the bar. This one was as handsome at the other two with dark hair and fair skin, wearing tight jeans and a mischievous grin.

When he arrived by my side, he put out his hand and without a word helped me down from the barstool and led me to the dance floor. I felt his hands on my hips maneuvering me through the crowd and again felt the pounding rhythm of the music in my chest. We began dancing and as we did his eyes were fixed on my breasts and the way they jiggled slightly with my movements. He slid around behind me and gyrated his hips against me. I was very turned on, realizing there was only very thin layers of material between his cock and my ass.

With his hands on my hips he pulled me closer and then he spun me around to face him. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I felt him pull me closer, his hand sliding up from my hip to my waist, and just a little higher to the side of my chest. I could feel my nipples, hard and aching, and saw my dance partner studying my cleavage. I jumped, slightly startled when I felt the familiar buzzing inside my pussy again, and this time I moaned out loud. We never stopped dancing though and those powerful arms held me tight to his chest. My pussy began to ache and my orgasm began to build. I closed my eyes, oblivious to the people around me, gyrating my hips and imagining Geoffrey's cock inside me.

Again, the music ended and so too did the amazing vibrations inside my pussy. I could feel my juices soaking the front of my little panties as my dance partner leaned over and thanked me for the dance. Like the others, he turned around and quickly headed away. As I watched him disappear into the crowd, I realized for the first time that I had danced with three different beautiful men and never even learned their names.

The band announced they would return after a short break and everyone began to disperse from the dance floor. I felt strong arms wrap around me from behind, pulling me close. Kissing down my neck, then whispering into my ear, "Enjoying your present so far, Rachel?" I could feel Geoffrey's cock hard against my ass, and I realized he was getting as excited about the evening as I was. I spun around and he held me, kissing me hard and making me wish we were headed home to bed.

Geoffrey nuzzled against my neck and again whispered into my ear, "Rachel, you looks so flushed. Maybe you should go to the lady's room and freshen up a little." I giggled and looked up at him quizzically.

He continued, "I need you to do something for me, Rachel. When you're in the bathroom, take off your panties. I'm sure they're pretty soaked by now anyway." God, he knew me so well. "When you come back out, meet me in the private lounge upstairs." he said, pointing out the stairway at the back of the club. "I'll be waiting for you." He gave me another kiss, quelling any concerns I had.

He was right. I did need to take a breather. The dancing and vibrating had brought me several times to a fevered pitch. The bathroom was thankfully nearly empty as I looked at myself in the mirror. I was momentarily surprised at how flushed and excited I looked, with my erect nipples sticking out from the thin material of my blouse. In the stall I did as Geoffrey instructed, peeling my very wet panties from my quivering pussy. I took another look in the mirror before leaving, and was momentarily alarmed to see how close my ass and pussy were to being on display in this very short skirt.

In the very back of the nightclub was a nearly hidden set of winding stairs leading to a dark balcony. As I made my way up, I was thankful it was dark so no one could see up my skirt at the nakedness on display. The sign on the door confirmed that this was indeed the private lounge and I took a deep breath before letting myself in. The room was very dark and quiet, a stark contrast to the flashing lights and bustle of the nightclub downstairs. I looked around to see Geoffrey sitting on a couch, with a small table in front of him and the downstairs bartender placing several drinks on the table.

Geoffrey smiled and beckoned me to enter. The handsome bartender walked past me and winked as he made his way to the door. I noticed the bouncer standing near the door as my eyes began to adjust to the low lighting.

"If you need anything Mr. Gold, I'll be right outside." And with that, the bartender followed the bartender out and locked the door behind him. I turned back to Geoffrey and saw him smiling, looking me up and down and holding out his hand to signal me to come closer. As I started to walk across the room, it was then that I saw the three men from downstairs, each sitting in a chair on the other side of the table. They were reaching toward their drinks while simultaneously looking me over as well.

Geoffrey reached out his hand, pulling me to sit down on the couch next to him. I crossed my legs and tried not to seem too nervous about the direction this evening was headed. Geoffrey and I had tried many new things together and I knew he'd never ask me to do anything I wasn't completely at ease with. My husband handed me my drink and explained.

"These are my new friends, Bob, Dean and Rick. I think you've already met them," he said with a wink and a smile.

Still unsure about what this was about, I answered with a meek, "Yes, we have." As Geoffrey talked I was painfully aware that all three men were looking only nominally at my face and their eyes wandered over my body. Surprisingly, instead of feeling self conscious with the close scrutiny, I was actually very turned on. I reveled in having the full attention of these three beautiful men and, more than that, I was excited to know this was all somehow part of Geoffrey's plan.

The band began to assemble downstairs and I heard the music begin again. The music was being piped into the little private lounge, with an almost overwhelming loudness for such a small room. The three men sipped their drinks as Geoffrey turned to me and leaned toward my ear. The music was loud enough that only I could hear him as he nibbled my neck and explained.

"Rachel, you look so sexy tonight. God, just looking at you makes me hard. I want to see you dance." My eyes widened and I waited for him to continue.

"Actually, we all want to see you dance. I want you to dance, like you did last night, dance for us. These guys are just here to watch and nothing will happen that you don't want to happen." Somehow these words put me a little more at ease and I took a long pull from my strong drink.

Made brave by my husband's sexy encouragement, I stood up and closed my eyes, concentrating on the thumping rhythm of the music coursing through my body. I started to sway back and forth, remembering last night and how sexy it felt to be on display. I leaned way over to kiss my husband, knowing that my bottom would be slightly peeling out from the bottom of my short skirt, clearly visible to the guys behind me. The kiss was slow and passionate and, as I pulled slightly breathlessly away from his lips, I glanced down to see that he was already sporting a prominent erection.

My dance began in front of Geoffrey. Leaning over, I undid several buttons in my blouse, showing the tops of my bra cups and my very enhanced cleavage. I began to gyrate my hips and dance around him to the rhythm, letting the music direct me. I turned to see the other men staring very intently at my body as I danced, barely even blinking. I smiled, glowing with the power I felt in being able to turn on nearly complete strangers with nothing more than a little show with my body.

As the song progressed, I stood in front of each man, dancing in front of them, never touching them but leaning very close. None of the men reached to touch me but rather they each had their hands in their lap vaguely covering their growing erections. As another faster song began, my dance became bolder and I spread my legs on either side of Geoffrey's lap and bent over again. The coolness of the air brushed against my naked wet pussy and as I bent over, I was sure the men behind me could see my pouty smooth lips. None of the men said a word but as I turned around, the blond had started to rub his cock slowly through his jeans.

I made my way around to each of the men again, leaning over them and feeling flush with sexual power. Teasingly I gave each close glimpses of the tops of my breasts and ran my fingers up my legs, nearly lifting my skirt up high enough for them to see the treasures beneath. Each of the men was now obviously excited as their hardness was clearly tented in front of them.

When a slower, mesmerizing song began, Geoffrey pulled me to him. He directed me into his lap facing the men, and gently pulled me back to lean against his chest. I could feel his throbbing excitement against my ass and I settled in getting comfortable, while trying to keep my legs together in the short skirt. He nestled his face near my ear and whispered to me.

"God, you are such an amazing dancer," he began. "I can tell you are very turned on by dancing for us and you can feel I'm excited watching." I closed my eyes, concentrating on the rumbling of his voice so near me. To emphasize his point, he almost imperceptibly rocked his hips up, pressing his cock against my bottom. I kept my eyes closed but the feeling of being the center of attention in the room was nearly palpable.

Geoffrey wrapped an arm around my middle, pulled me snugly against him, and reached around with the other hand, gently cupping my nearly displayed breasts. I felt his finger tips trace along the top of my bra, each time brushing against my aching nipples and sending electric shocks directly to my core. He gently eased my nipples up and over the tops of my bra, pinching them lightly and rolling them between his fingers.

"Rachel, show us all how excited you are," he gently encouraged. Geoffrey knew that this was difficult for me, being watched so closely by near strangers, but he also knew it was immensely exciting. As though entranced by his coaxing words, I slowly spread my knees, bringing them to either side of his lap. Now all three men could see my bareness underneath the short skirt. As I felt the air brushed against my very wet pussy lips, I heard the men quietly gasp.

"That's it, Rachel," he continued in soft tones only I could hear over the loud, pulsing music. "Show us. We want to see how excited you are." With that, I slid my hands up my thighs, pulling the skirt up several inches so my pussy was fully on exhibited.

"We can all see how wet and smooth your pussy lips are," he continued. "Show us your clit, Rachel. I'm sure its hard and aching now." Concentrating on his voice and the music surrounding me, the progression of this display in front of near strangers seemed somehow very natural and erotic. I traced my fingers up the insides of my thighs, slipping my fingertips along my slippery lips and opening them a little. My little nub was indeed engorged and ready to be touched.

"Okay now, Rachel. Open your eyes," he directed. My eyes fluttered open in a lust-filled haze and I braced myself for the wanton stares of the three men opposite me.

"See how sexy you are by the looks in their eyes, Rachel." Their need wasn't only in their eyes It was evident in their jeans as well. Each of them openly stroked their hard cocks through their clothes. It was an amazing feeling, knowing I'd inspired such lust in four men simultaneously without even touching them.

"They want to see you touch yourself, Rachel. Let's show them how you make yourself cum." I took a sharp intake of breath, wondering if he was serious. It was one thing to masturbate in front of my loving husband, I thought, but in front of strangers?

Before I could dwell on the idea too long, Geoffrey asked simply, "Are you ready?" Without words I slowly nodded. The truth was, far from embarrassed by the idea, I was filled with burning anticipation. I watched as Geoffrey reached up and pulled out the little remote control from his pocket. I steeled myself for the intensely pleasurable vibrations as I watched him turn on the egg inside me.

At once the vibration began in my middle and spread outwards through my entire body. My nipples crinkled with the sensation and it felt almost as though the egg was touching my clit from the inside. My mouth opened with a quiet moan as I continued to watch the men in front of me. My hand was drawn down along my pussy lips, sliding up and down, lightly brushing over my clit each time. I was so excited, in fact, I nearly felt as though I could cum immediately.

With delicate and deliberate slowness, I drew the pleasure out. I traced circles around my clit with my index finger and reached up to pinch my nipples with the other hand. Geoffrey continued his quiet encouragement into my ear and I felt more and more confident. If it's a show they want, I thought, it's a show they'll get.

My finger tantalizingly twirled round and round my hardened clit, bringing me very near the edge of release without going too far. The toy continued to buzz quietly inside me and I began to rock my hips, delighting in the sensation of the egg bumping over and over against my g-spot. The men's stares at my fully displayed pussy and breasts fueled the tingling in my belly as I rapidly neared a point of no return. My ministrations intensified, now brushing directly over my clit, and I let the pleasure wash over me. My orgasm was intense, with the contractions hard in my belly as I groaned loudly.

I turned to Geoffrey and we kissed as he turned off the vibrating egg inside me. A slow sensual kiss that made me forget entirely about the others in the room but reminded me clearly of my husband's throbbing member beneath me.

He broke the kiss and in a raspy voice, announced simply, "That will be all, gentlemen."

The men quickly stood from their chairs and adjusted themselves in their pants before filing from the room and locking the door behind them. Geoffrey's hands on my hips gently directed me to stand and turn toward him. I knew exactly what I wanted as I dropped to my knees and began to undo his belt. He watched in silent amusement at my enthusiasm as he let me tug his pants open. Raising his hips to help, I pulled at his pants, tugging them down to his knees before fishing inside his box briefs for the prize inside.

I gently drew his underwear up and over his cock, making note of the rather large and visible wet spot. Holding his throbbing cock in my hand, I leaned down to kiss the head, swirling the salty sweet taste of pre-cum over my tongue. Geoffrey pulled my shoulders up toward him, his need and impatience now evident in his face. Smiling, I stood before him and put one foot up on the couch as I reached inside myself to retrieve the egg. Quickly straddling his lap, I pressed against him with a kiss and slid my wet pussy lips along his cock. I could feel the warmth and throbbing against my still sensitive clit and Geoffrey held my hips and positioned his hardness against the entrance of my pussy.

I sat down and, in one fluid motion, he slid inside me to the hilt. We both groaned with the delightful combination of him filling my aching pussy as my wetness and warmth enveloped him. I was so wet that he easily slid inside me as I bounced up and down on his cock, occasionally grinding against him and feeling the head of his cock against my cervix. God, how I loved to feel him so deep inside me.

I was happy to bounce up and down hard against Geoffrey for several minutes before he was forced to hold my hips and gently control the pace. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him deeply and feeling his tongue probe my mouth as his cock thrust inside me. He reached between us and pulled at my hard nipples, making me squeal with pleasure. He was quickly nearing his end and I wanted to feel him cum deep inside me. I watched as Geoffrey squeezed his eyes tightly shut and warned me with a moan from deep within him. His cock exploded inside me, swelling and pulsing as he came.

I collapsed against him and he held me tightly in his strong arms, lightly tracing his fingers over my spine as his cock softened inside me. Once our breathing evened, I gently stood and reluctantly pulled away from his slippery manhood. I felt our combined juices trickle down my thighs and decided to tidy the mess up with the panties I'd stuffed in my purse earlier. I adjusted my clothes as Geoffrey carefully tucked his cock into his pants and we headed for the door. We stepped out of the lounge into the din of loud music and passed by the bouncer who nodded knowingly at Geoffrey. We made our way through the crowd toward the exit. The broad cat-who-ate-the-canary smile on his face, I imagined, would be unmistakable to anyone who noticed. As we neared the exit, Joseph came up to wish us a good night. He too had a smirk that left me wondering how much of this plan Geoffrey had shared with him.