Hanukkah Tradition Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no sign of the three men of my erotic audience in the crowds of people. I wondered with a smile if they hadn't all headed directly to the bathroom to cool down a little after the show. Geoffrey helped me into our car and we started home. After several moments of quiet contemplation, I decided to quell my curiosity and ask him how all the evening's events had come to be.

Geoffrey explained that his original idea involved a wonderful day of pampering for me, to make me feel as beautiful as he thought I looked all the time. He smiled as he related his excitement with sitting at work all day and picturing me dressed in the scandalous outfit he'd chosen. The egg toy he'd chosen was an impulse buy at the adult toy store while shopping for another present, but he admitted that the idea of surprising me with its secret function in public. He really enjoyed seeing me squirm, and I giggled remembering how the sudden buzzing inside me made me jump at the restaurant.

Although the original plan had been for dinner and dancing, Geoffrey explained that the special dancing I did for him last night gave him another idea. He said he knew I had a secret exhibitionist nature, and that he wanted to give me a safe and erotic outlet for dancing in front of very excited men. When Joseph mentioned that he had a back room upstairs lounge, Geoffrey asked if he could use it for a special evening with his wife. Joseph was more than happy to avail my husband of his establishment, and anything else he might have asked for. Lastly, it just came down to finding three willing and nice looking men to entertain.

"Nope, never seen them before tonight," he said. I looked at his face, looking for some indication that he might have been teasing me. He looked forward with eyes on the road, smiling and contented, and apparently himself reminiscing over the evening's events.

"You mean they really were strangers? What did you say to them?" I questioned him, slightly shocked by the concept.

"I told them that my wife was very hot," he explained matter-of-factly as he gently squeezed my thigh. "And that it had always been her fantasy to dance in front of strangers." I looked at him with disbelief, my mouth open and trying to find the words to dispute his accusation. He continued, "And I told them I would buy them drinks and provide splendid entertainment for the evening but if any of them touched you in a way you weren't comfortable with, they'd be walking funny for weeks."

The last was punctuated with a wink and somehow I knew that my loving husband had made that point very clear to the men before the dancing ever began. It then became more obvious to me why Geoffrey had made a point of having me escorted to the bar by the bouncer, and why he had remained just outside the door of the lounge. Geoffrey really had thought of everything. He went on to explain that the three men were introduced to the bouncer before I came into the lounge, and that the bouncer had explained in very vivid detail what would become of anyone who touched me. This explained exactly why they never reached out to touch anything but themselves during the dance, and I why Geoffrey didn't seem concerned that things might get out of hand.

"How did you know I'd like touching myself in front of strangers, Geoff?" My head was spinning as I tried to recall ever having this conversation, when before last night, I'd never even danced like that in front of even my own husband.

At that moment we pulled into the drive and he looked directly at me with a knowing smile that wordlessly conveyed the question, "Do you even have to ask how I would know that?"

"Come on, Rach. Let's get inside. I think I might like an encore showing," he said with a wink. I smiled, all at once overwhelmed with love for the man who knew me better than I knew myself, a man with whom I could be completely honest. What better measure of love? I also realized that we had already achieved so many new erotic things this holiday and the holiday was only half over!

As always many thanks to RAB. Please send me feedback, and don't forget to vote.