Happening Now Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife has sex with a mutual friend.
764 words
3.75
34k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly came home around 12:30 a.m. from Tommy's house. She put her keys away, took off her coat and shoes, and proceeded into the bedroom. She crawled into the covers and began to massage my dick, rubbing the head with her thumb.

"I got a video for you. Oh, and we took some pictures. Do you want to see?" Kelly said. I was immediately interested, and as I said yes Kelly took my now throbbing member into her mouth. She handed me her tablet and I scanned through the images. I was now more turned on than ever. There two pictures of my wife being fingered. Her pants were still on, Tommy's hand down the front. Then there was a photo of her bent over in just her panties. You could see the wet spot from behind. She was clearly enjoying the experience, and I was enjoying her fulfilling my fantasies. The last two pictures Kelly was on her back With Tommy between her legs. You can clearly see his hard cock inside her. I gasped a little, finally seeing what I wanted to see.

The video was five minutes of Tommy fingering Kelly. You can hear the slopping sounds of her wet pussy, and hearing her moan to another man touching her almost made me cum. Kelly stopped sucking my cock and said "Now it's your turn to be inside me."

She shoved my cock into her hole. She rode me like she had gone cock crazy. Her red hair swinging back and forth with our movements. Then we changed position and I was on top, thrusting into her slowly and deep. She told me of the positions they tried and how he felt inside her. I love it when she talks dirty. I couldn't hold back any longer and I came inside her.

We had sex again the next morning before I went to work. It was slow and passionate, the kind of sex people commonly call "love making." The slow and methodically rhythmic movements of our bodies, the heat created, is something that will stick in my memory for as long as I live. It was one of the best love making sessions I have ever had.

While I was at work I received a text. It was Tommy. He called me the luckiest man alive, and said thank you for letting him have that experience. I replied that this would be the first of many this week, and that for all intents and purposes I wanted him to be her "other husband" for the week. He said thanks again, and I heard nothing more from him the rest of the day.

After returning home, Kelly said that she and Tommy made plans to use the spare room in the attic. I thought this was the best idea, mostly due to the fact people came and went from Tommy's house mostly at random. He doesn't lock his door, and it would be suspicious if my wife was there and the door was locked.

They went up to the spare room around 10 p.m., since that is the time I go to bed for work. There were three more videos, and several more pictures for me again after Tommy left and Kelly got her shower (she always showered afterward). She wakes me again and shows me the videos and pictures. The videos were of her riding him, both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I told her in the beginning that I really wanted videos where you can see his cock inside her, moving in and out. Unfortunately we aren't professionals, and there was some shadowing over the most important parts. You can see some of it, and it was hot, but Kelly and I were both a little depressed about the lack of clarity.

On day four Tommy came by and hung out for a bit playing card games before he and Kelly went back upstairs. I had told them that they could take a break from performing for a camera. I wanted video, sure. It would have been exciting. I wanted Kelly to have time to enjoy a sexual rendezvouz with Tommy. They both appreciated that there was no pressure on them to give me what I want. I felt if I am to share my wife with another man, I didn't need to be selfish about it. Kelly told me another great story that night while we had sex. This new nightly routine became one of my favorite parts of the whole experience. Now there are only three days left.