Happiest Family in the World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My women are so much in love with each other. I feel blessed."

Sunil lead them both to the bed. Nisha and Sunil made Jeena lie between them. Nisha caressed Jeenas beautiful silky hair and passed her fingers through her tresses.

"She is beautiful Sunil!"

Sunil bent down and kissed Jeena on the lips. "Indeed she is" he murmured.

He started lightly biting and chewing on her sweet lips. She moaned with pleasure. Nisha kissed her on the neck at the same time and the pleasure doubled. Nishas fingers slid down and reached Jeena's breasts. She tweaked both her nipples lightly with thumb and finger making Jeena whimper with pleasure. Both the boobs were cupped and squeezed to enhance the young girl's pleasure. She started squirming now.

Sunil stopped kissing Jeena on the lips and moved down to her breasts. He bit on the nipples lightly and watching Jeena's response started sucking on the boobs alternately. While Jeena was excited in this manner Nisha moved down the young brides body and opened her legs. She parted her pussy lips. Jeena was all wet and drpping by now. Nisha grinned naughtily and slid her little finger in. Jeena jumped up and was pushed down by Sunil who continued his assault on her twin-peaks.

Jeena couldn't see what was going on downstairs though she enjoyed the sensations. Next Nisha inserted her ring finger in Jeenas pussy and made push in and out movements. Jeena cried in pain. Nisha backed out and started licking on Jeenas clit. The young girl squirmed with pleasure. It was difficult for Sunil to hold her down. Nisha took her up to the peak until her pussy was overflowing with its juices but never let her come. She wanted to save it for Sunil. Again Nisha slid in two fingers and this time there was no pain. She added the middle finger too and rotated them in the girl's pussy to dilate the walls. This went on for a few minutes and finally Nisha slid in all five fingers and pushed in and out. She smiled to Sunil. The bride was now ready to be deflowered. Sunil understood the signal and now hovered over Jeena with his large tool ready for action.

Sunil rubbed Jeena's pussy opening with his dick so that it was slick with her juices and then pushed in halfway up. Jeena jumped up more in surprise than pain. Nisha started sucking and biting on Jeena's breasts. Taking advantage of this Sunil pushed in the entire length of his dick in to the tight young pussy. Nisha overwhelmed Jeena with the pleasuring of her boobs and the painful pleasure from Sunils dick buried deep in her pussy was too much to bear.

Jeena cried aloud "Oooh!! I can't take it. Oh God! Harder, Nisha...bite on them harder...suck me harder..put in my whole boob in your mouth..."

Nisha laughed naughtily and sucked on the milky white cantaloupes harder and tugged on the nipples with her lips and front teeth. Sunil started fucking Jeena with full force now.

"Aahh...she cried." He pushed in and out his hard tool until Jeena climaxed with a loud cry. Nisha kissed her lips to smother her loud cries. Later to comfort her Nisha fed her at her huge breast. She was her baby now. This young bride her husband brought home. She wanted to be her mother now. She pushed in her long dark nipple in to Jeenas mouth and cradled her head in her arms. It was such a tender moment. Jeena willingly took Nishas nipple in to her mouth and sucked on it like a baby. She took the other breast in her palm and squeezed it as if to say both are mine.

Sunil continued to pump Jeena with his dick and made her climax once more. This time she was quieter though she bit on Nishas nipple in the excitement. Nisha laughed and scolded the girl playfully. Sunil didn't want his release to be too soon and wanted to try another position with Jeena now. He signalled to Nisha. Now Sunil was made to lie down in the center with the ladies on both sides.

Sunils dick stood proudly erect slick with Jeenas pussy juices. Jeena watched it in awe, as she couldn't believe that this tool had entered her a few moments ago. Nisha caressed it with her fingers and invited Jeena to do the same. She was afraid to touch it first but later under Nisha's guidance learned how to give a hand job. Sunil didn't want to climax .He wanted Jeena to ride him now. This was a difficult feat for Jeena to achieve at this early stage and she couldn't take his dickin fully in spite of repeat attempts and help from Nisha. Finally, Nisha was asked to give a demo.

Nisha squatted over Sunil and slid his rod tip in to her and slowly lowered herself on to him. When he was fully buried in her she started her love dance. Jeena watched in awe as Nisha's voluptous body moved in rhythm over Sunils. Her large boobs bounced up and down and she looked like a warrior goddess riding her horse. Sunil excited her by hitting softly on her huge buttocks with his open palms. Jeena was so excited that she pinched her own nipples and fingered her clit. Nisha held her melons in her hands to stop them from bouncing and twirled the nipples with thumb and finger. Nisha climaxed twice but bit her lips so that no sound came out. She looked beautiful with her hair flying wildly and body gleaming with sweat.

Nisha got up suddenly before Sunil could climax because she wanted Sunil to cum inside Jeena tonight. She told Sunil so quietly and he understood. Jeena was asked to take Nishas place now. This time she could lower herself on him properly thanks to the demo she got from Nisha as well as Nishas pussy juices thickly slathered on the huge dick. Though a bit painful in the beginning her pussy adjusted to his length and girth and she too could ride her husband. Nisha asked Sunil to cum quickly inside the girl's pussy, as she knew Jeena could not go on for long. Sunil came with a loud cry inside Jeena.

Jeena was tired too and Nisha helped her on to the bed. Jeena was feeling sleepy and curled up next to Nisha and tugged at Nisha,s arms to make her turn towards her. Nisha knew what she wanted. Baby wanted Momma's milk. She lied on her side and cradled Jeena's head in her left arm and pushed her left breast and nipple in to the girl's mouth.

"Ooohh...my poor baby..hungry ...are you? Let Momma feed you."

The poor orphan girl fed hungrily on her Nisha's's breast. She held the other breast in her left palm. Nisha caressed the girl's back and slowly slid down to comfort her pussy ravaged by her husbands' large tool. Jeena was very sore there and Nisha's touch and caresses acted like a soothing balm. She drifted off to sleep. Sunil who was lying on Nisha's right was watching the two women and felt he would die of happiness. He had never imagined that his two wives will love each other so much. He spooned behind Nisha and pushed his now hard tool in to her from behind and fucked her slowly.

Nisha was surprised and signaled to Sunil. "Don't wake baby. Can't you see she is sleeping."

Sunil chuckled and whispered, "I want to cum inside you before I sleep."

He continued his slow fuck while playing with her clit. Nisha could not take it anymore. Jeena was suckling on her boobs. Sunil was playing on her clit while fucking her from behind. So many things were going on and she climaxed. She bit her lip again to stop the cry. Sunil cummed next inside her. He went to sleep just like that with his dick stuck in her pussy. Jeena though asleep now was still holding on to her boobs and sucking on one as if her life depended on it. Nisha could not believe her luck. Just two days back she was crying herself to sleep and how contented she was today with her husband and Jeena with her.

12