Happily Ever After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry," Nicole said, "Just relax. You're going to enjoy this." She put her mouth on my cock and began to lick and suck it.

"Ahh..." I said. And I meant it. "That Jimmy Wilson is a lucky man," I mumbled.

Nicole laughed. It came out as a bit of a snort with my cock in her mouth. She quickly pulled it out and passed it off as a giggle. "Oh darling," she said, "I feel like such a dirty girl." She paused to give my dick a lick. "I also read about women who touch themselves... down there," she said the last two words in a whisper, as though she was ashamed to even think of such a thing. "Do you think I should try that too?"

Again, I wracked my brain to try to come up with the appropriate response for my 'character.' "That would be breaking a commandment," I said sternly. "Masturbation is a sin."

"Oh, they're not going to send me to hell if I do it, just this once, will they?" Nicole asked, still in her sweet housewife voice. She stood up, blocking my view of the important hockey game that I hadn't even noticed for several minutes. She started to hike up her skirt. I watched her stocking covered legs come into view, the stocking tops on her thighs, and the garters attached to the garter belt around her hips. She had the 50's style down pat, except for the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties. And, of course, that her pussy was completely shaved. I could see it glistening with her juices. She must have really been turned on by all of this.

Nicole made a show of looking under her dress. "Oh my," she said innocently, "Did I forget to wear my Wednesday panties?" I was staring at her crotch. She noticed me looking. "We always do it under the covers with the lights off," Nicole said, "Have you never seen a woman's privates before?" I shook my head no. "Let me show you," Nicole said, taking the hand not holding up her skirt and spreading her pussy lips for me. "That's where you stick your big, hard penis in me every night," she said, opening her pussy wide. "And this," she continued, placing her fingers on her clitoris, "Cosmo said that touching this can make me... orgasm." She said the last word in a whisper; as if she was afraid Jesus would hear her. "Mmm..." she moaned, rubbing her hand along her clitoris and pussy lips, "This does feel good."

Nicole slid back to her knees in front of me, her hand still underneath her skirt. She took hold of my hard cock with her other hand. "Would you like me to keep touching myself... down there... while I give you a... blow job?" She asked.

"If you must," I said, trying to sound dismissive and authoritative but probably sounding like a pretentious asshole, "But you should go straight to confession afterward." I winced after I said that. I grew up without religion, and I wasn't sure that it was the Christians that did confession. Was it the Catholics? Was there a difference?

If I was wrong Nicole glossed over it. "Oh, thank you darling!" Nicole said, and then gasped. "This feels so good." She lowered her head back onto my lap and resumed my blow job. She gasped again. "Being touched like this feels so good... I want you to touch me like this... every night!" Nicole said in between licking my penis like an ice cream cone.

Nicole was certainly giving the blow job not as a timid housewife who had never given one before, but as someone who had given me, at least, countless blow jobs already. I leaned back in the recliner and let her do her thing, listening to the hockey game with my eyes closed, occasionally hearing the sounds of the blow job, or of her skirt as she explored herself with her fingers.

"Ugh," Nicole suddenly moaned, "I'm such a bad girl. I'm touching myself and sucking on you... but it feels so good... it feels so... oh my God!" She cried out as she orgasmed, then took my cock back into her mouth and sucked for all she was worth as she fingered herself through her orgasm.

"Mmm..." she moaned as her orgasm subsided, "I'm a bad girl..." she mumbled... "I'm a... I'm a dirty girl..." she said as she brought the hand that was under her skirt up to her eyes. I could see that they were wet. "I want to taste how dirty I am," Nicole said, and slid her fingers into her mouth. "Mmm..." she said, raising her fingers to my lips, "Taste."

I took her fingers into my mouth, tasting her. "Yes, darling," I said, unable to come up with anything else to say.

"I want to be dirty," Nicole said in between licking my cock, "I want to be the dirtiest slut in town. I want you to cum all over my face."

I felt my cock twitch when she said that. I went back to my pretentious asshole voice. "Are you sure sweetie?" I asked.

"Yes, darling," she said, "Ruin my makeup. Ruin my hairdo. Ruin my clothes. Cum all over me." She took my cock, which was fully hard and slick with her saliva, and began stroking vigorously.

I felt my orgasm building. "I'm gonna cum," I warned her. Nicole stayed in place, the tip of my cock pointing right at her chin. "Do it," Nicole said, "Do it for me."

My hips started bucking, and with it the recliner started rocking back and forth. Suddenly neither of us had any idea where my cum was going to go. I felt the first spasm, and saw a spurt of cum fly into the air and land on Nicole's forehead. It was dead center, right over the bridge of her nose. What a shot. A second spurt landed on her chin. I collapsed back into the recliner as my orgasm subsided. When I came back to my senses I was aware that Nicole was rubbing my cum all over her face, ruining her makeup.

"I'm a dirty slut," Nicole mumbled, "I'm a dirty, dirty slut." She certainly looked like a mess; her face was now covered in cum and smeared makeup. She reached behind herself and undid her skirt, letting it fall to the floor and then stepping out of it. She undid the buttons on her blouse, and then pulled it off. She was now standing in front of me in her black stockings, garters, and corset. She started to undo her corset, and I was glad that she did it herself, because it looked like the most complicated piece of clothing I had ever seen, and far, far too complicated for me to help her with. Nicole got it off of herself without too much trouble, and started to fondle her C cup breasts.

"Cosmo said that I can get pleasure from my breasts, too," Nicole said. "Mmm... this feels good. Would you like to touch my breasts?" She didn't wait for a response from me. She climbed up into my lap in the recliner, straddling me, and thrust her chest at me. I obligingly took her breasts in my hands and started massaging them.

"Oh, darling," she moaned, "That feels so good. Would you like to kiss them too?" She pressed her chest against my face, and I took a breast in my mouth, swirling my tongue around her nipple, which instantly grew hard. She started to grind her pelvis against mine, her bare shaved pussy against my cock which was still hard. Suddenly, either by accident or by design, I found myself inside her.

"Oh," Nicole gasped, "This is so dirty! We're making love outside the marital bed."

"Hah," I said to her nipple. Nicole got a rhythm going, rocking back and forth against me, using the rocking motion of the recliner to her advantage. I tried to pitch in at one point, bucking my hips against her, and threw the rhythm off. After that I just let Nicole do her thing.

The role playing really got Nicole going. She was more turned on than usual. She was grunting and moaning while she fucked me, and I sucked on her nipples. Within a few minutes she was cumming again. She was usually more or less in control of herself, but she started babbling as her orgasm hit. "Oh my God, I love you so much," she mumbled, "I want to have your baby."

I was startled. I waited for Nicole to say something else, but as her orgasm subsided she collapsed against me, nuzzling against my neck. She lay against me quietly for a while, while I was left to wonder if she meant anything she just said. Was it all part of her "character?" Was she so caught up in the moment she wasn't even aware of what she was saying?"

"Thank you," Nicole eventually whispered in my ear. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes," I replied, "Next time I'll be Captain Kirk and you can be a green-skinned Orion girl."

Nicole laughed. "Okay, deal," she said, and she climbed off of me to go clean herself up.

Nicole didn't bring up what she had said to me again, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. Nicole had just turned 35. Was her 'biological clock' ticking? Did she secretly want to have a child and was afraid to come right out and tell me? I already had a daughter, and I was pretty vocal about not wanting any more children. What would happen if Nicole ever confronted me about wanting a child?

I kind of started wanting to talk to Alice about it, except I was rarely alone with Alice. When she was around it was always the three of us. Despite what Nicole had said when we moved in about me and Alice being together when Nicole wasn't in the mood, Nicole was never not in the mood. Even when Nicole had her period she would insist on sucking both of us off until we were both sore and her jaw ached.

As luck would have it, a few weeks later Nicole had to go out of town for a two day conference. Alice and I were going to be together without Nicole for the first time. Well, we weren't quite going to be alone. Nicole insisted that we wait for her to be back alone in her hotel room so that she could skype with us and watch.

Alice got home later than I did, so I made dinner that night. I made grilled barbecue chicken with rice. I wasn't a cook, but I was able to make edible food, at least. Alice got home and we ate. I'm not sure about Alice, but I felt Nicole's absence, like a void. Nicole was going to call when she was settled into her hotel room, but the call didn't come before we were finished with dinner. There was an air of expectancy, like there usually was when we were going to do something different. I'm not sure how Alice felt, but I was looking forward to having her all to myself for a night.

"Thank you for dinner," Alice said, and she kissed me, pressing her tall, voluptuous body against me, but we stopped there, waiting for Nicole's call.

We found ourselves sitting in the living room in front of the television, like a couple of awkward teenagers afraid to make the first move. We made small talk and watched TV. Finally the phone rang. Nicole was calling to tell us she was ready. We wandered into the bedroom and Alice set her laptop on the dresser across from the bed. She set up the chat with Nicole, and her face appeared on the screen.

"Wow, what a long day," Nicole said, "Full of meetings and presentations I could barely stay awake in! You didn't get started without me, did you?"

"No," Alice and I both said, glancing at each other.

"Good," Nicole said. Alice and I traded glances again. I was suddenly sheepish. I was a voyeur, not an exhibitionist. I felt a little self-conscious having Nicole watching me from a computer screen. I got the feeling that Alice felt the same way. "What are you guys shy or something?" Nicole asked, and I could see her eyes darting back and forth between us. "Okay, I'll get things started," she said, and she stood up in front of her laptop. She had already changed into a white fluffy hotel robe. She loosened the top and bared her breasts to the camera. "I was so turned on all day, just thinking about this," Nicole said, "During a break I ran to the bathroom and got myself off. I wasn't alone in the bathroom, either." She took one of her breasts in her hand and started fondling it, moving it close to the camera.

Alice and I looked at each other, knowing that while Nicole was busy sticking her boob in front of the camera she couldn't see us. I sensed that we were having the same conflicting thoughts. Yes, we wanted to be with each other. Yes, we both felt weird about being watched. I decided to take the initiative. I approached Alice slowly, and ran my hand along her cheek and neck. Alice smiled at me, and I kissed her, softly and tenderly.

"Good," Nicole said. I glanced at her, and she was back in her chair, her hands fondling her breasts. Alice and I kissed more passionately. I started to run my hands along her back and through her long blonde hair.

Alice broke the kiss and moved her lips to my left ear, facing away from the camera. She probably wanted Nicole to think that she was kissing my neck and ear, but she was really whispering to me. "I've wanted you to myself for so long," Alice whispered, "Do we have to put on a show for Nicole or can we do what comes naturally?" She brought her lips to mine and kissed me again.

I brought my lips to Alice's ear and whispered, "I've wanted you too. We can do what we want. Nicole could get herself off watching us brush our teeth."

Alice laughed and quickly passed it off as a gasp. She turned to look at Nicole and I followed her gaze. She was still watching us and fondling her breasts. "You guys are so hot together," she said, "Start undressing."

Alice and I locked eyes again. It was a warm summer evening, and we had both changed out of our work clothes before dinner. I was in a t-shirt and shorts. Alice was wearing a simple top with spaghetti straps and shorts. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were clearly visible through her top. We came together and kissed again, just to let Nicole know we weren't going to follow her orders. This was our night, and we were going to do what we wanted, when we wanted to. I felt Alice press herself against me. I could feel her hardened nipples against my chest and her hips against my hardening cock. Eventually I reached for her top and pulled it over her head.

I looked at Alice, now topless, her long blonde hair covering the tops of her D cup breasts. She was a beautiful woman, but to me she looked especially beautiful just then. Finally she was mine, and mine alone. I was suddenly aware that I was gazing at her intently, and she was smiling at me uncertainly. I smiled back at her, and then closed the distance and kissed her passionately, crushing her against me. We kissed for a while longer, and then Alice reached to pull my t-shirt over my head. We kissed again, and I slowly began to guide her toward the bed. We reached the edge and climbed up onto it, Alice sliding backwards with me on top of her until her head was on the pillows. We kissed some more while I lined my crotch up against hers. I ground my crotch into hers while I kissed her neck and shoulders. I moved down and began to kiss her breasts, kissing and licking my way to her nipple. I kissed and sucked on her nipple until it was hard. Alice gasped and ran her fingers through my short brown hair. She moved my head to her other breast and I obligingly sucked on that nipple until it was hard. She pulled my head back to hers and we kissed.

"This is a bad angle!" I heard Nicole shout from the laptop. "I can't see what you're doing!"

"Use your imagination!" I shouted back.

"Ugh, this is a bad porno," Nicole said, "I need more camera angles."

"No more complaining or else I'm going to turn my computer off," Alice said. We locked eyes; mere inches apart, and smiled. I started to kiss my way down her body again. I kissed and sucked on each nipple until it was hard, and then I started to kiss my way down her belly. When I had kissed my way to the top of her shorts, I took them and slowly began to pull them down, kissing her exposed skin as it appeared, inch by inch. Alice hadn't shaved recently. She basically had a five o'clock shadow around her pussy. I pulled her shorts off of her legs. She didn't bother to wear panties. I had her ankles propped up on my shoulders. I caressed her bare legs, and began to kiss my way down her right leg, from her ankle to her thigh. I skipped to her left thigh and kissed back to her ankle. I looked at Alice. She was watching me intently, her hands lightly touching her breasts.

"That's so hot," Nicole was saying from the computer. "I want to watch you go down on Alice."

I looked at Alice and she nodded at me. I had a flash of inspiration and moved to the side so that Nicole could see what I was doing. I gingerly kissed the prickly stubble around her pussy. I slid a finger along Alice's pussy and clit, causing her to moan. I put my mouth on her clitoris and began to lick and suck at the hardened nub. Alice gasped. I slid a finger into her wet pussy and began to slide it in and out.

A sound caught my attention, and I stopped what I was doing to look at Nicole. She was cumming, hunched over her laptop, her face right by the camera. I could see by the movement of her arm that she was frigging herself like mad. "Oh my God," she gasped, "I love watching you two."

Nicole always made fun of me when I would get off quickly watching her and Alice together. "Already?" I asked.

"Unlike you, I'm just getting warmed up," Nicole retorted, standing and pulling her robe off of her, so that she was now naked. The camera was pointing towards her belly button, but I could clearly see her pussy. She slid her finger along her engorged lips. "See how wet I am?" I heard her ask.

It was only an 18 inch screen, so you couldn't really see that much detail, but I humored her. "Yes," I said, and turned my attention back to Alice. I slid my finger back inside her and resumed licking her clitoris. Alice reached for my shorts and began tugging on them. I stopped what I was doing so that I could pull the rest of my clothes off, my 7 inch erection springing free.

"I want to see my friend," Nicole called from the computer, "Bring him to me."

I glanced at Alice, and then climbed off the bed and over to the dresser. Just like with Nicole the laptop camera was pointed more or less at my belly button, but I'm sure she got a good look at my cock.

Nicole opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, "Put it here," she said, "Put it right here."

I playfully took hold of myself and gave it a couple of strokes. Nicole stuck out her tongue again, as though I was going to shoot cum onto it from 500 miles away. We were both laughing. Suddenly I felt Alice's hands on me, pulling me back towards the bed. "Sorry honey," she said to Nicole, "He's all mine tonight."

I fell backward onto the bed and Alice was beside me, taking my cock in her hand and stroking it. She leaned down and gave it a couple of licks. Then she did something new. She took her large D cup breasts in her hands and leaned over until they were on either side of my cock. She began to slide them along the sides of my cock.

"Oh my God," I gasped, "That feels so good."

"Fuck him!" I heard Nicole shout. "Fuck him with your tits!"

Alice and I locked eyes again. "I want you inside me," she said, and reached over to the nightstand for a condom. Alice wasn't on any kind of birth control. She handed it to me and I unwrapped it and put it on.

"Ride him!" Nicole shouted. "No... take her doggy style... ugh!" Just like that Nicole was orgasming again, her wild dirty imagination running away with her.

Alice lay back on the bed and I climbed on top of her. I kissed her as I lined my cock up against her pussy. I slid it along her clitoris a couple of times, and then pushed it slowly into her pussy. Alice gasped when I slid it all the way in. "Go slow," she said, "I want to feel everything." I obliged, pulling completely out of her and then slowly sliding myself all the way back in. "Ahh..." Alice sighed, "I can feel every inch of you."

I kissed Alice as I continued our slow fuck. In... and... out... in... and... out. The rhythm was almost hypnotic, and I started to lose track of time. Nicole was conspicuously quiet, and I wondered if we were boring her. When I was all the way inside Alice I started to wriggle my hips, trying to get just that little bit more inside of her. She began to wriggle her hips back against me. After a while I stayed all the way inside of her, moving back and forth in tiny increments, focusing on sliding the tip of my penis along the back walls of her pussy.