Happily Ever After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have done something right, because suddenly Alice gasped. "Oh yeah, that's the spot," she moaned. "Right there... keep doing that... oh yeah... that feels so good." She started to buck her hips against me, and I kept concentrating on what I was doing. "Ugh!" Alice shouted. "Ugh... ugh... ugh... oh my God... oh yes... ugh..." She was bucking her hips wildly, and it was all I could do to keep myself inside her. Finally she fell back against the bed. "Oh my God," she whispered, "I never came like that before."

I reached up to brush a lock of her blonde hair out of her face, and I kissed her. I resumed fucking her, faster now, sliding my cock in and out of her. Alice gasped. "That feels so good," she said. "Fuck me hard now."

I picked up the pace. Feeling Alice cum really got me turned on. I could feel my orgasm building. "Ugh," I grunted, "I'm gonna cum."

"Cum inside me," Alice said, and wrapped her legs around me to keep me in place. I grunted as my orgasm hit, and I shot load after load of cum into the condom buried in her pussy. It must've gone on for thirty seconds. I felt Alice buck her hips as my orgasm triggered an aftershock. I finally collapsed against her, spent.

"Oh yeah!" I heard Nicole shout theatrically. "That was great, even if I had to stare at Fred's ass the whole time." We all laughed. "Well guys," Nicole said, "I've had a long day. I'm gonna sign off and get some rest. I want a full report of anything else you guys do when I get back. I love you guys!"

"I love you too," Alice and I both said, but we were staring at each other. Our stare went on and on. Finally Alice broke the stare to look at the laptop screen. "Okay, she's gone," Alice said. She nudged my shoulder. I slid my withering penis out of her and moved into a sitting position beside her. She sat up, facing me. "I love you Fred." She said.

I was startled, but I didn't hesitate. "I love you Alice," I replied.

She smiled and then she looked down. "Here's the thing," she said, tracing little circles on the sheet in front of her, "I want to have a child someday."

I could feel my whole body deflate. I had told Nicole and Alice both enough times that I didn't want more children. I was worried that this day would come, that either Nicole or Alice would confront me about wanting children of their own. This was it. This was the moment of truth. This was the ultimatum. My head was spinning.

"Hear me out, Fred," Alice said. "It's not going to be anything like it was with your ex-wife. The three of us would never have the financial problems you had. Even if I took time off to be with the baby there would still be two incomes. There would always be an extra hand around to help take care of the baby. I'm asking you to please consider it."

"What about Nicole?" I asked. "What if she doesn't want to be a part of it?"

"I haven't talked to her yet," Alice replied, "I thought that I should talk to you first, since you were the most important one to convince. She never talked to me about wanting children. You two have never talked about it?"

"Well... no... not really," I said, although I remembered the incident a few weeks ago when Nicole had mumbled about wanting to have my baby in the throes of passion. I told Alice about it.

"So maybe she does," Alice said, "I think that if she does then she should go first."

That really set my mind reeling. Now we were talking about two children. I'd have three children altogether... all with different mothers. If things didn't work out with either of them in the long run it would mean more child support... more visitation schedules. I felt like my life was spinning out of control. I couldn't even say anything. I just stared at Alice, completely speechless.

"It's only fair," Alice continued, "She's older. I have plenty of time."

Of course, that made perfectly good sense, I thought to myself, except the whole idea was madness. Pure madness. Sheer and utter madness.

Alice kept talking, "As much as I enjoy our wild, experimental sexual exploits," she said, "There's more to life than sex. I want to have a family. Your daughter. Our children. It may sound crazy, and I'm sure it will seem crazy to most people, but I believe we could make it work."

Alice was being calm and rational and making a lot of sense to me. To my surprise, I could start to feel my resolve weakening. I loved Alice, and she was right. We couldn't go on like this forever, as much as the dirty pervert inside me would like to. I thought about why the thought of having more children scared me so much. I knew exactly why having children didn't work out for me the first time. My lazy ex-wife used our child as an excuse to quit work, even though I couldn't afford our lifestyle on my own. We eventually went broke and she divorced me. Alice was right. It wouldn't be like that this time. I had a second chance to get things right.

Alice was staring at me. She had been doing all of the talking, and was probably getting worried that I wasn't saying anything. Finally I smiled at her uncertainly. "I think we should talk to Nicole before we get too carried away," I finally said, "But yes, I think you're right, about everything."

Alice threw her arms around me and kissed me. Tears were in her eyes. "You'll see," Alice said. "Everything will be fine."

And it was. It wasn't always wonderful, but we got through it together. Five years later I was a father of four. My daughter from my marriage was nine. My daughter with Nicole was four, and Alice and I were welcoming to the world our twin boys.


I feel like we've reached the end of this particular saga, and I think we can leave Fred, Nicole, and Alice to their happily ever after. I intend to keep working on other ideas, so please feel free to offer any feedback. Thank you for reading these stories!