Happily Kidnapped Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman kidnapped by man of her dreams.
1.3k words
4.17
42k
9
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 06/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story for a very special friend. I hope he reads it and smiles. Let me know what you all think of it.

*

As I slowly wake up, I realize that my hands are bound tightly behind my back. My knees and ankles are tied together. I must have a blindfold on as well because I can't see. I try to speak to say something and I can't. You hear me struggling and quietly tell me to relax. Hearing your voice makes me stop struggling. As I try to calm myself, I realize we are in a moving vehicle. Moments later the vehicle stops and I hear him getting closer to me. You slowly take off the blindfold. "Are you alright?" I nod her head. "I am not untying you until we get where we are going." You reach between my thighs and feel the moisture that has formed between them. You smile at me and say "Keep that just like that for me? I want you wet when I am ready." You place the blindfold back over my eyes.

You start driving again. I doze off back to sleep, and when I wake up you are moving things around. When you are ready to move me, you pick me up. When you place me down, I am on something soft, like a bed or a couch. When I hear the bolt turn on the lock I am nervous, but not scared, you are here with me. You are shuffling around the room and finally you ask "Do you have to go to the bathroom?" I nod my head enthusiastically.

Again you pick me up and carry me, and set me down on the toilet. You walk away leaving me sitting there tied to use the toilet. When you come back you take off the blindfold, look me in the eyes and say "You know I love you, and what I have just done, you are either going to love me more, or you are going to hate me. I am almost afraid to find out which, but I have to tell you. Do you remember when you told me you wanted me to rape you?" I nod my head. "Well..." you take a deep breath, "...I hope kidnapping was part of that fantasy." My eyes got big and I stared at your face trying to decide if you were messing with me, or if you were serious. Everything I could see on your face, said you were dead serious. You begin to tell me all the reasons why, as well as all the preparation you had taken. When you are done talking, you reach for my face to remove the gag, but I turn away and won't let you touch my face. The first words out of your mouth are "You are mad at me. You stay here and I will be back, after you have calmed down."

Thinking to myself, stay here; where does he think I am going to go? Hundreds of thoughts are racing through my mind, yet they all end with me being here with you.

When you finally come back, you look as though you are scared to remove my gag. But you take it off, and I let you. At first I stretch my jaw a little and try to get moisture back to my mouth. You get a small glass of water and, you know, it doesn't matter that I am sitting on the toilet, I gratefully accept the sips of water you offer me. When I am finally able to speak, I look at you and say "You are a fucking idiot...but I love you. My arms hurt and need to have their position changed, I need a fucking shower. God I hope you don't get caught. Help me with the two things and we can talk."

You remind me that I am not really in a position to be barking out orders and if I would like to change the wording of my last couple of sentences, you would be happy to listen. I take a deep breath and look at the floor. "I am sorry. What I should have said was you're a fucking idiot but I love you. My arms hurt and I can smell myself, so I must need a shower. Can you please help me with those two things?"

Smiling, commenting on that being a better way to request things from someone in my position, you reach for the rope connected to my arms. You untie them, they have gone numb and you help rub my muscles to help bring back the feeling. Then you kiss me hard on the mouth, driving your tongue down my throat.

"I'm sorry." Are the first words you speak when you break the kiss. You move over to the shower and start the water for me. You untie my legs and help me into the shower. Your clothes are off in no time, and you climb into the shower with me. "I have always wanted to do this." you say smiling. You hold me close in the shower, as though you are protecting me from something. You take the bar of soap and rub it all over me. When your soapy fingers work their way to my ass. My hips turn up so that it is easier for you, but you don't do what I think you are going to. The fingers move to my pussy and you wash that also. You turn me around; my back is against your chest. "Clasp your hands together behind my neck and keep them there." I perform the required task. Your hands work their way from my neck down to my chest. Squeezing my breasts before moving them down my stomach. When your fingers find my clit, they begin to pinch and rub the little button, and then two of your fingers are stuffed in my pussy, while you are playing with my clit. When I am ready to cum, though you stop, gently slap my pussy, smiling you say "Not yet. Your turn to wash me up."

I take the bar of soap and begin to rub the bar all over you, when I reach your cock; I soap up my hands and stroke the length of the shaft with my soapy hands. One hand finds it way under your balls and up to your ass crack, making sure to get all of you clean. I kneel down on the shower floor, and am about to take the head of your cock into my mouth when you stop me. "Not yet. Come back up here and stand like you were. Arms up." I do as asked. You reach around the front of me and begin to roughly rub my clit. My legs want to lock closed around your hand, but you stop me and make me keep my legs open, with my feet touching yours. When the first wave comes my knees begin to weaken, but I try to hold my position. My pussy has cum pouring out of it, you don't stop at one. You continue to two. When the second squirting orgasm erupts, you realize my strength is limited. You are holding me up more than I am holding myself up, but you push on for a third. I try to tell you No not yet, but you won't listen to me.

The third one releases and now you have all my weight held up, because I can't help you. I can't even really talk after that one. I whisper thank you but can't really form other words. You pick me up and carry me to the bed. I fall asleep, fortunately you decide to tie me, and so I can't escape while you go get us something to eat.