Happily Kidnapped Ch. 02

Story Info
Her story continues.
1.5k words
3.98
27.9k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 06/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please let me know what you think of this story.

*

When you arrive back at the room, I am on the floor. Everything on the nightstand, including the phone, is all over the floor also. The look on my face is one that says "Oh Fuck, I am in trouble now." You set the food on the nightstand and walk around the room picking everything up. Everything that is, except for me. I can tell by the look on your face that I better not be the one to speak first. I opt to continue to wait until you speak first.

"Did you make your call?" you ask trying to maintain a calm tone.

"No, I didn't make any calls."

"Well then the only other conclusion that I can come up with, why I came back to this room in the condition it was in, is that you would rather sleep on the floor, if you weren't making a phone call." I know that I shouldn't argue with you, and now is probably not the best time so I keep quiet. "COME HERE!" you order rather loudly. I try to say "I can't" but the words are no sooner out of my mouth and I hear you bark out, "You can, and you will. If you can get yourself off the bed...you can get yourself over here, NOW."

I slide myself the best I can, across the floor, it takes a couple of minutes, but I make it to your feet. When I am in arms reach, you grab a handful of my hair pulling my face up to look at you and say "So bitch, which is it...you hope I don't get caught, or you're going to help get me caught!"

Quietly I speak "I don't want you to get caught."

"I don't believe you." Were the only words you said, before getting up and walking out the door? An hour later when you arrive back, you find me exactly where I was when you left; the only difference is you can tell that I have been crying.

Calmer now, you say "Are you hungry?" I nod my head yes, but dare not to say anything. "Speak up or go without."

"Yes please, I am hungry."

You untie my hands, and let me have my food, that is by now, ice cold, but I remind myself it is my own fault I am eating cold food. The whole time I am eating I can tell by your silence you are very upset with me. I haven't looked at you yet, to see what your face says, I don't dare look up. I am almost afraid of what I might find in that face if I look up. You untie my legs and throw some clothes at me and say "Go in the fucking bathroom and put these on."

I do what you asked and notice that the clothes are new, they are very nice new clothes, but a little on the slutty slide. When I walk out of the bathroom you have your head in your hands, and don't look up. I slowly walk to you and kneel at your feet. Normally I would ask you what was wrong, but this time I knew what was wrong, but I didn't know how to fix it.

Quietly you say "Here is $100. Go. Catch a bus and go home."

I look up at you shocked, you stuff the money into my bra and say "Go. Get the hell out of here, before I change my mind."

Part of my brain says I should go, but the other part says no. Looking at the floor I quietly say "I don't want to."

"I don't think you want to stay either."

"But, I do."

"Prove it to me, you've got 20 minutes." You got up and walked out the door.

20 minutes to prove I don't want to leave, how I am going to do that, is what my brain keeps repeating. I finally take off the clothes, and leave them by the door. I hurry into the bathroom to wash up. I find myself on the bed, tying myself up. I tied myself so that my head was by the headboard and my feet were tied to the headboard, leaving my ass and pussy completely exposed to whoever walked in the door. I even took the phone cord, out of the wall and used it to tie one of my ankles. Then I waited, I don't know how long I wait, but I wait.

When you finally get back, I am unable to tell if you are happy with my presentation. You walk around the room a little while; I think maybe pacing is the better word. When you sit at the foot of the bed looking at my pussy, you take a deep breath. "Your pussy's wet bitch. How come?"

"Because I am with you. My pussy is always wet when I am with you."

A slap comes down hard on my pussy. "Want to try again?" you ask annoyed sounding.

"Because I am with you, and I am tied here to this bed."

You rub my pussy a little, and say "So, you need to be tied, to keep your cunt wet all the time for me?"

I close my eyes thinking a moment and say "Yes Sir."

The next thing I know, you have slid your cock into me and are fucking my pussy hard and fast. I can feel your cum squirt up inside me. You untie my legs and let them fall to the bed, and then your cock is in my face. I know you want me to clean it off for you so I take it into my mouth licking and sucking until I have your cock cleaned off. I keep your cock in my mouth until you pull it out. The first words out of your mouth were, "Go to the closet and get me the black duffel bag."

I am about to pick it up with my hands when you say "I want you to crawl back here with it." I was confused for a second, but realized what you really wanted; I took the handles in my teeth and carried the duffle bag in my teeth while crawling to you. I drop the bag at your feet and rub my face up against your leg. You open the bag and ignore me. I watch you pull out of the bag a black leather collar, which you place around my neck, somewhat tight, so I knew it was there, but not tight enough to choke me, even if I am tensed up. My pussy is dripping your cum out of it as well as accumulating its own moisture. "Crawl into the bathroom and wash that dirty cunt so if I want to lick your pussy, I can. Hurry up about it too."

I slowly start to crawl into the bathroom, wash the outside of my pussy and I see a couple of douches sitting on the counter, so I use one assuming that is what you want. When I crawl back out to you, you are laying across the bed and have fallen asleep. Part of me wants to wake you, but the submissive in me remembers what you had said about the floor. So I take an extra blanket from the closet and make a bed with it, I curl up by your feet and I too fall asleep. When I hear you start to wake up, I don't move, not wanting to upset you anymore than I did yesterday. You sit up and see where I am and you smile, "You must really want me to forgive you for your stunt yesterday."

"Yes Sir. Please, I am so sorry, I woke up, I was alone and I freaked, the table almost crashed on top of me too. Please punish me, if you wish, Sir. Just don't make me leave."

"Get over here and suck my cock."

My heart is racing, and my breaths are short and quick, as I crawl to you and happily oblige your request by sucking your cock until you cum down my throat. You hold my head down and say "Look at me."

My eyes move up to meet yours. "We have to get going, I will decide how long you will go before I let you cum. You are not going to have another opportunity to disappoint me. The outfit I bought you yesterday, crawl to the bathroom and get dressed, oh and before I forget, use this too." Out of the bag comes a butt plug, you smile as my eyes get big. "I expect it will be buried in your ass, when you come out. You won't enjoy it much if I have to put it in."

"Yes Sir."

I crawl into the bathroom and do as you have asked me to. When I crawl back out, you have packed up everything and brought it out to the car except for one thing...a leash. You clasp it to my collar and say "Stay." You walk into the bathroom and pick up everything in there and as you are headed to the car, you take the leash and expect me to crawl like a dog to the car.