Happily Kidnapped Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuation of previous 2 chapters.
2.1k words
4.14
19.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 06/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I crawled out to the car. You whispered to me if I wiggled my ass like a good slut, my punishment for yesterday might not be so bad. My face was red when we got to the car; several people were outside their rooms. My ass wiggled the best it could with a butt plug in, while crawling. You reached down and played with my pussy and it was sticky wet.

We drove a long time in silence; I could tell you were still irritated with me.

"Can I suck your cock?"

"Not right now."

"Please"

You reached across the seat and pinched one of my nipples hard; hard enough so I made a noise, like it hurt.

"What did I just say?"

"You said no."

"Take your tits out of your bra for me, and put your hands behind your back." I did what you asked; you reached over and pinched each of my nipples. Suddenly a smile came across your face. You pulled the car over and made me take my bra off, you used the bra to tie my hands behind my back. Then you lifted the front of my shirt up over my head. My chest was completely exposed. "If I catch you slouching and not showing off those tits, I'll find a way to tie you so you can't slouch, so sit up straight." While driving you would every now and then pinch one of my nipples, sometimes gently but you would pull toward you, other times you would pinch it hard.

When I realized what state we were entering I gave you a funny look. "We are not staying, I have two things to take care of and we are leaving."

We made the first stop and you made me wait in the car, you used the seat belt and my already tied arms to keep me from trying to move. The second stop shocked me. We pulled up in front of a tattoo shop; again I give you a funny look. You untie my arms and look me in the eyes and say "Still want to stay?" I nod my head yes. "You are going to get out of that habit in a hurry. I'll only ask you one more time, do you still want to stay?"

"Yes, I do."

"Good...you are going to walk into that shop; you are going to walk up to the counter and say 'My owner wants my nipples pierced."

I took a deep breath and said "Yes, Sir."

You unhooked the leash, smiled at me and said "The wording is important, and if I am to trust you...you will do as I say."

"Yes, sir" I got out of the vehicle and walked into the shop. The man at the counter was very sweet, his name was Dave, and he behaved as though people walk in and says my owner wants my nipples pierced, all the time.

He was almost finished when you walked in. One guy spoke to you by name. You walked up to where we were and said "Very nice, my good little slut. Did you offer to let Dave try out your mouth?"

"N-no. Sir." Looking panicked pleading with my eyes for you to not do this, my mouth should be saved for your cock, any time you want.

"Well you should, you were just begging to suck cock, offer to suck his cock for him."

I hesitated for just a second, when you grabbed the back of my hair, in a big handful and pulled so I was looking up at you, only one more word came out of your mouth, "NOW."

"Yes Sir. Dave, May I suck your cock for you to thank you for your help today."

"The two of you can come in the back with me." The three of us walked into the back room. You didn't have to tell me to kneel; I went right to the floor, hoping this wasn't going to take long. When Dave first put the head of his cock in my mouth, my tongue started working, as well as my internal suction. I was sucking his cock hard trying to get him to cum. It seemed like it took me forever to get him to cum, but it really only took about 5 minutes. When he was finished and I had swallowed, knowing full well that spitting it out was not an option.

When you tried to pay the man cash for the piercing my nipples, he wouldn't take any money, he smiled and said "I paid the bill just fine. Anytime I can be of service don't hesitate to stop by." While walking back to the car, you put your arm around my shoulder, pulled me in close and said "I am very proud of you. Once we hit the highway, I will give you your toy to play with, "you say reaching toward your groin. I take a deep breath and lean into you a little more.

The on ramp to the highway was a little congested with traffic, but we managed to get into the main flow of traffic, when I saw you unbuckle your belt. "Here you go, come chew on your bone and be good puppy." I leaned over in the seat and did exactly what I was told. I got a little too greedy though and began to suck your cock, like I was trying to get you off. You stopped me. "I didn't say suck on your lollipop, I said chew on your bone." For the next hour I did just that, licked and chewed on your cock shaft. You pulled into a rest stop and said "Now you can suck it." Suck it is just what I did, until you came down my throat.

When you came, you grabbed the back of my head and made sure I took it all the way down my throat, you held my head there, told me to look up at you and then said "Don't you spill any, or I will punish your nipples tonight." I felt the warm fluid running down the back of my throat I tried gulping the fluid, but that was difficult with your cock as a tongue depressor. You held me there; making sure I swallowed every last drop of your piss. My pussy was dripping wet and when you were finished, you put your hand between my legs. "You are a dirty little bitch, all wet and in heat like that. You really want to cum don't you." I nodded my head as best I could. "Sorry, not yet, but I have something special for you to try. But first I bet my puppy for the day has to go out." You attached the leash to my collar and made me crawl outside to the grassy area. "You better hurry up; we are on a time schedule." I looked up at you and quietly asked if you were serious. Very loudly you said "You are being punished for bad behavior yesterday. You made a horrible mess. I can't bring myself to treat you like a child, so you must have been behaving like a puppy. Hurry the fuck up, because if you piss in my car, you will have canned dog food for supper in addition to the rest of your 'Doggy Day'." When I finally relaxed enough to pee, you embarrassed me further by making me bounce my pussy to shake off.

We got back to the car and you tied my wrists together in front of me. Had me bring my knees up so my feet were on the seat. My tied arms were brought around my legs and tied to my ankles. You made me close my eyes, and put something small into my pussy. You covered me over with a blanket and said "Don't you dare cum without my permission." As you were saying those words, my pussy started to vibrate ever so slightly. I was mesmerized by the incredible feeling in my pussy and didn't answer you. You grabbed my collar and pulled my face close to yours and said "Don't you think you should have acknowledged you heard me?"

"Yes, Sir. I am sorry. I will not cum without your permission."

"We'll see. You better not is all I can say."

"Yes Sir."

You closed my door and walked around the other side climbed in. We drove for a little while making small talk, and then the vibrations increased. I tried to take my mind off what was happening inside my pussy, but I couldn't. My pussy walls started grabbing what was inside and I really wanted to cum. For some reason though, you were speeding. When the officer came into traffic behind us and turned his lights on you said very few words..."Pretend you are sleeping." The vibrations increased, I would swear you turned it up on high. I let my head fall off to the side like I was asleep. It was very difficult to pretend I was asleep while the officer read you the riot act for speeding. He ended up letting you go with a warning. When you drove off, I finally couldn't take anymore and whined "Please."

Your reply was a very sharp "NO" and the vibration stopped completely. My breathing suddenly became short quick breaths; I hadn't realized I had been holding my breath most of the time the cop was there. I got control of my breath again, only to have the faint vibration start all over again. For the next hour, 3 different times I whined "Please" and was refused. By now I was dripping with sweat and my pussy had women pre cum dripping out of it I was damn near exhausted and it wasn't even time for lunch yet. When we finally did stop for lunch, it was McDonalds Drive Thru and you fed me small bits of a plain hamburger, like you would a puppy. When you stopped someplace where I could crawl around, you pulled over far enough so not many people would see. You untied me and I got on all 4's and first you took me for a little walk and said "You know what you have to do." I relaxed enough to be able to pee, and remembered to wiggle my ass to drip dry. When we got back to the vehicle you said two simple words that made me simply open my mouth and wait. "My turn." You place your cock in my mouth and let me suck the piss out this time. You held my head and moaned a couple of times. I really wanted to suck your cock enough to make you cum, but you wouldn't let me. You made me climb back in the car and just tied my hands behind me. You covered me over and said that I should take a nap; you were only going to be able to drive another 4 or 5 hours. Then out of nowhere you patted me on the head and said hopefully they allow pets.

Every now and then while you were driving for the next few hours, you would play with the vibration button, just enough to keep me excited, but not enough to orgasm. I could tell your back was starting to get sore, so I asked "How much longer till we get to a room?" You didn't take it as concern for you; however, you thought I was pushing to be able to cum. "When I say we are there." You turned the vibration up on high again. This was absolutely driving me crazy. I couldn't wait to cum. I even thought about trying to hide one, but I knew that I would never get away with it; you have seen me cum by your hand and fingers too many times for me to hide it. When we finally stopped at a motel, you went inside, and left the vibrator on full speed. I fought it and fought it, tried thinking of something else, to no avail, because my mind kept coming back to the sensations in my pussy and ass.

When you came back out to the vehicle you shut the vibrator off and, you reached your fingers down and rubbed them against my clit even through my panties you could feel how wet I was. "You didn't cum did you?"

My head started to shake and I spoke "No Sir, I wish I could, but I haven't."

You smiled at me and told me I was a good girl.