Happiness Found

Story Info
My man was cured and he's all mine to love.
3.2k words
3.74
14k
3
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was never one to have "perfect days" but today happen to be one of them.

Let's me take you back to the day I never thought I would ever have a "perfect day again".

Had a doctor's appointment in the early afternoon so I decided to work only half a day and take a half a day vacation. The week was a slow one for us or I would have gone to work, went to see my doc and then back to work. I was feeling really crappy for about a month and I couldn't shake it. I didn't want to go to the doctor, but my best friend insisted that I go because she told me "You look like what the cat dragged in from last week's trash". She will tell you like it is and if you don't like it, she will tell you to kiss her lily white ass in Macy's window.

The past year had been a living hell for me. I lost my job and a boyfriend that I was seeing for about 8 months. One morning I woke up to find a text message on my phone tell me that he had to "explore other love options" and wouldn't be seeing me anymore. Also asked me not to text or call him for any further explanation. I was beside myself and I was confused as why he would do such a fucked up thing to me after telling me a few weeks earlier that I was the best thing that ever happened to him. I found out later on that he was coming out of the closet and decided to tell everyone about his "male lover". He was a great lover and satisfied me in ways that no man ever did. Obviously he knew how to satisfy a man just as much. I thought it would have been a very long time to get over him, but I made my mind up after just two months that I wasn't going to let anyone, or any man get me down again.

The girls and I were always going to different places for dinner and entertainment and it kept my mind off Wayne. We happen to go to a great pub just a the border of New York and New Jersey and he turned out to be one of the greatest nights I have ever had in my life. I met a guy, a black guy who was the most wonderful and understanding as well as the most loving and caring man I have ever dated. We struck up a conversation as my friends and his friends were dancing and we happen to sit that one out and watched them dance.

Jared was laughing at his best friend as he took my best friend and started to these wild dance moves that I didn't even know that she knew how to do and she admitted later on to have learned them by watching the black entertainment network and enjoyed getting off on watching how the black men make dancing look like they were having sex on the dance floor.

I was calling out to my friend to "get down and get nasty" and Jared loved my comment and we began to talk. He asked me why I wasn't out there and I said I would have been the odd one out as they all were partnered up and that he wasn't dancing either. We talked for the next two songs and the "couples" enjoyed another wild "sexy dance" number and then a slower but still wild dance. I was more the ballad and love song kind of girl and Jared said he preferred the slow dances too. Everyone finished and we combined our two tables together and made a night of being with "new friends". Jared and I became fast friends as he asked me to dance a slow dance with him and I could tell that he was going to be someone special in my life. At the end of the dance he kissed me and thanked me for dancing with him.

One of the other girls drove that night so I didn't have my car, and Jared offered me a ride home when we would be ready to leave. The others decided to head out to the local diner for a little coffee and a small bite to eat as everyone worked up an appetite except for Jared and myself but we went along anyway. We sat next to each other and he held my hand and asked me if I would consider a date with him one night soon and I said I would. He was so polite and sensitive and I could tell that I was going spend sometime with him before the night was to come to an end.

It was 3:30 and thankfully a Friday night into Saturday morning and none of us had to go to work. None of his friends except for his best friend asked any of the girls out and my best friend turned down his best friend because she said that she liked him, as a friend as she doesn't date black men. He took it well but I could tell he really liked her. She did say that they could go dancing again sometime if he wanted and it made him very happy.

Jared and I politely excused ourselves as we decided to leave before the rest of the "group" were still eating and having their coffee. My best friend told me to be careful and to call her later in the day. As we walked out Jared handed the waitress that was taking care of our table a tip and also paid for everyone's food and drink. I told him that was very thoughtful of him and he said he did it because if it wasn't for them dancing, he never would have met me. I was so touched and he gave me another kiss on the lips. It was a warm kiss and unlike anything I ever felt when I was kissed by a man before.

My apartment was about 20 minutes away and I thought we would never get there. It would be the first time that we would be alone and not have anyone else around. He held my hand the entire ride and I had thoughts of what it would be like to make love to Jared and how he did he enjoy being satisfied. Finally we got to the apartment and I invited him in and he accepted. I opened the door and put on the lights and he admired my apartment and said that he knew it would be because of how great I was dressed. I didn't know what to expect but I was expecting something as I haven't had any sex since Wayne and I parted. I wasn't going to push him into anything but I did comment that had a great time and wish the night didn't have to end.

Jared took me in his arms and told me that he wanted to make love to me and didn't know if I would consider getting made love to by a black guy and I told him that I would love to because he was the black guy. I told him also that I always had a "thing" for black guys but I never had been involved with any nor did I ever make love to one. We started off slow with the kisses that were passionate and then became more intense and then the touching started on both our parts and I happened to notice that Jared had a hard on. I didn't think I had the effect on any man. As he grabbed my breast, I grabbed his crotch and I could tell that he was sporting a nice hard on and I wanted to take care of it. I did enjoy giving blow jobs and asked him if he would allow me to and he said he loves when a woman goes down on him. I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough and neither could Jared and before you know it I was on my knees as I put my mouth and lips and the most awesome, sexiest cock I have ever seen in person, magazine or on porno movies. I have seen larger but I wasn't into "size" but quality and performance. I have always enjoyed giving a blow job to my guys but not nearly as much as I did giving one to Jared. He then explored my shaved white pussy as he ate me out and I came for him, not once, but twice. I was already pretty lubed up and he was hard from my sucking, he started slowly entering my pussy. I always practiced safe sex asking Wayne or whoever my partner was to wear a condom, I did not as Jared.

I could still feel his cock inside me now as he entered me at a snails pace to tease me but also not to hurt me as I had a tight little pussy and he wanted to see if he could fill me up and he did. I was never so filled by a man's cock before tonight. After starting slow, he picked up the pace and we developed a rhythm and we were going at it like we have been fucking each other for years and he would trust harder and harder each time. He withdrew his cock that was shinny from my juices all over his sexy black rod that enjoy sucking and teasing with my mouth, lips and tongue. He took me from behind as his cock had no troubles entering me from the back entrance and then he had placed his throbbing cock near the entrance of my white ass. He asked me if I wanted anal sex and I told him that I would normally say no but since it was him I would give him and his cock a try. He started off slowly and then pumped into be harder and then his cell went off and he didn't answer it.

That had to be the best night of sex I have ever had and he said it was for him and he didn't feel that we "fucked" each other but we made love to each other. He allowed my request of swallowing part of his "hot load" and squirting the rest all over my 40E titties that he sucked, bit and nibbled on and really seemed to enjoy and admitted that he loved "your big white titties".

We had weeks and months of great times at dinners, shows, clubs and had a great sex life. One day Jared showed up at my apartment and had a very sad look on his face and my heart was in my stomach. Jared handed me back the key to my apartment and told me that earlier in the day when he told me he was a a meeting, he was but it was at the hospital. His cancer had returned and he was set up to go thru more radiation treatments to kill some of the new cancer cells that they found on his lungs. He didn't want me to have to watch him and care for a sick man and I demanded that he keep the key because I wasn't going to leave him and wanted to take care of him because of how much I was in love with him. He told me that he loves me more than he has ever loved any other woman, but didn't feel that it was fair for him to burden him with "his health issues" and I told him he would not be a burden. They were going to start his treatments soon and I told him that he was moving in with me and giving up his smaller apartment. I had a very large apartment with two bedroom, combination living room/dining room. kitchen, bathroom and a small little room I made into a little office for myself to write out my bills, keep my laptop and PC and fax machine. I also had a small area where my washer and dryer were with a divider which one side was a food pantry/storage area. I lucked out with this apartment as I was able to keep all my things and still have room for more. My living room was nice with the flat screen television that supported my cable, DVD and CD's player combo.

Jared had started his treatments and the doctors told me that it wasn't helping him and they were afraid that the cancer keeps on spreading and they don't want to open him up and do any operations because it may end his life sooner and I know I couldn't go out without him in my life. I did try to put it in my mind that if something should happen, I would have to be strong and carry on because Jared and I did have "the talk" about the possibility of him dying and I told him I wouldn't let him.

Jared grew weaker and I was finding it harder and harder to hold up but I did in front of him and cried myself to sleep after he had fallen asleep. The doctor had called me two mornings later and said that they had to do another scan of his lungs and the last one showed that he may possibly lose one of his lungs and one of his kidneys. We decided that we would not lie to Jared about his condition and he was handling it well. I held him tight and told him that he didn't have to play the strong man and not break down if it was getting to him and he insisted that he was strong for me. I told him that he didn't have to be strong for me but to be himself.

I was in the bathroom the other morning and I heard Jared talking and I thought he may have been on the phone but he wasn't. He was praying to God that I would be taken care of after his death and that he doesn't want to die knowing that I would be crying over him but to be glad that he would no longer suffer. He also started to cry and I wanted to go in the bedroom and tell him that he could let it all out in my arms but I didn't want him to think I was listening to his "talks with God". He was scheduled to go for another treatment and would be staying a few nights in the hospital and then another scan of the lung.

The treatment went very well and it would be two more days when he would get the results. I decided to stay in the hospital in the wing dedicated to and especially for the families of the very ill patients and it would be at no cost for us. On the day the results were in, I had a scheduled meeting with his doctor to find out if the next step was removing his lung and kidney at the same time or one at a time. As I was walking towards the doctor's office that he had at the hospital, the doctor came down the hall heading for his office and had a happy smile on his face and it looked as if he had a great morning so far.

I had knocked on his door and he was still smiling as he asked me to come in sit that he had news for me. I came prepared with my list of questions and a purse filled with tissues preparing myself to go into a crazy fit of crying. The doctor had to me that the scan showed that the cancer was almost gone from both the liver and the lung. It was almost like a miracle and I still cried with tears of joy. He showed me the scans side by side and it was almost like the cancer never existed. I hugged the doctor and he he would still have to run a few extra tests but I would be able to be Jared home in a week.

The doctor and I went into Jared's room to find him sitting up and looked almost as good as the night I first met him and I had a good feeling inside. Jared told us how good he felt and his nurse said that he ate his breakfast good that morning and asked for an extra helping of french toast and sausage (his favorite breakfast food). After telling Jared that he was cancer free would see his next birthday and many more, he couldn't thank the doctor enough for helping him and he said that he didn't think he did it because he had nothing to do with it. As the doctor met me in the hall as I was just getting back from the ladies room, we heard some talking coming out of Jared's room and we stood by and cracked open the door. Jared was praying to God and thanking him for allowing him to have a chance to live a longer life. He thanked God for helping me through it all and told him that he was going to marry me after he is released from the hospital.

I never thought I would have a happy or "perfect" day after the love of my life left me for another man. I also thought that I found happiness ever again until Jared came along. Jared is no cancer free for two years now and next week will mark our first wedding anniversary and we are planning a second honeymoon and this time we are going to St. Thomas on a cruise and we are both looking forward to it. We are also looking forward next year when we start trying to have a family. I know that Jared will be a good father and I will try and be a great mother to my child/children as my parents were to me. Jared never knew his dad and he is enjoying hearing stories from my mom and dad.

I never thought I could ever be this happy. I often thought about how I was such a doubter and unhappy camper after Wayne left me. I sometimes wonder what it would have been like if this was Wayne and not Jared but I try to block out Wayne. I feel sorry for Wayne as his partner recently died from AIDS. I went to the service and Wayne wanted to be with me again and I had to break the news to him that I was already taken and married to Jared. I showed him my wedding picture and he said that he was disgusted with me marrying a black guy and allowing this guys black cock inside my pussy and my mouth. I told him it isn't for him to care about himself and not to worry about me.

I am very happy now and love my life with Jared.

Wayne was just tested today and he tested positive to AIDS after having unprotected sex with his late partner. Like they always say "Every dog has his day" and now Wayne is going to more ahead.