Happiness House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happyday
happyday
140 Followers

Arleen wanted to cum, she needed to cum, the pounding in her head reached a fever. Jennifer reached out and pinched her nipple; torturing and pulling the trapped flesh between thumb and fore finger, bringing Arleen so close to orgasm. Her pussy felt like it was a volcano, so hot with ripples of pure pleasure beginning deep inside her belly and radiated outwards, each swipe of Melody's fingertips around her clit made her shiver, she began to bite her bottom lip while Jennifer still kissed and locked their lips wetly. The tickle reached a crescendo; finally the orgasm came like a runaway 18 wheeler, overloaded and smashing everything before it. Arleen screamed, her body convulsing, every fibre of her being touching heaven. She roughly pushed Melody from between her legs and gripped her hands over Jennifer's where she pinched her nipples The aftershocks were just as delicious, she lay on her belly, sated as both her lovers stroked and loved her.

happyday
happyday
140 Followers
12