Happy 18th Birthday Alyssa

Story Info
Man gives daughter her best birthday ever.
1.7k words
3.97
241.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I married at an early age. I was sixteen and my girlfriend was 17. She had fallen pregnant a few months earlier so I felt obliged to tie the knot!!

I was in a full time job after school and earning a large sum of money each week so I was earning enough to feed a family.

6 months after we were married my wife gave birth to our first daughter Emily. We became closer and two years later she gave birth to our second Alyssa.

18 years later

It was Alyssa's 18th birthday unfortunately Emily was at university and My wife was away on a business trip until the end of the week. They had left there presents with me so that I could give them to her on the day but it just wasn't the same.

I had arranged for a great day out for Alyssa once Her mother and Emily came back. This way she could still have a really great day. It would just be a week later.

I woke Alyssa up the same way I did every birthday. I went down stairs made her a cooked breakfast and woke her with a smile, kiss and a full English breakfast. She pushed the sheets back so she couldn't get any food on her bed-spread.

Alyssa was about the same height as me, 5'11" with long light brown hair and blue eyes. Her body was amazing, large chest (Don't ask me the actual size) flat stomach and an ass to die for!!

It was summer and she had been sleeping in just a large T-shirt that just about covered her knees. I could just about make out the shape of her nipples through the fabric as she arranged herself so that she was sat upright with her legs crossed on the bed.

"So what do ya want to do today birthday girl" I said "I was thinking maybe we could open your presents now and later on we could go to the pub and have lunch...and I'll be able to buy you your first legal pint!!

Alyssa smiled and kissed me before opening her first present.

I'd bought her a gold necklace; similar to the one I bought for my wife a few years before. She seemed thrilled and couldn't wait to put it on. She leaned forward and let me fasten it for her. Taking a quick look down her top just about

Making out her breasts as I fastened the necklace for her.

"I'll never take if off" she said "it's amazing". She then opened her second present. I top and jeans she had been looking at in a shop a week earlier when we had been to town together looking for some clothes for her friend's party. The top was a ripped effect T-shirt that showed off her belly and just enough of her chest to get your attention.

The jeans where tight fitting and flared at the bottom. She was an Indie chick; she listened to all the same

Music that I did and dressed like Jenny, my wife, did when we first started going out!!

Alyssa opened her last present from me, a DVD player with a DVD, she was thrilled again, "You've spent so much dad" she said..."Your my special little girl you deserve it" I said. She leaned over and kissed me

"Can we watch the DVD once we've been to the pub" she said as she hugged me. I agreed and left the room so she could get ready and eat her breakfast.

She had decided to leave her mum's and sisters presents until they could see her open them so I returned them to my room and went down stairs to set Alyssa's DVD player up.

After about half an hour Alyssa came down stairs with her birthday suit on. God she looked amazing!! The tight top showed off her stomach and chest while her jeans held her butt firmly in eyes view when she turned around.

Once I'd finished staring and my eyes met hers she smiled..."You know what would set that whole suit off" I said

"A belly button piercing!! Your mum can't disagree now your 18.... what do ya think??"

Once she'd finished smiling she nodded and asked me when she could have it done. I took her by her hand "your carriage awaits"

And guided her to the car.

The local piercing shop was only a 10-minute drive away from our house. I'd known the owner since the place had opened and she had

Told me that I could have a half price reduction if I tried to get her more business. I had definitely completed my side of the agreement

I had been advertising the place with posters and telling everyone how nice and clean the place was.

When we arrived the owner, Susan, was pleased to see us "hey babe...hey Alyssa it's your birthday today isn't it??" Alyssa nodded and smiled

"Ok what can I do for ya??" I told her that Alyssa wanted a nice belly button piercing for her 18th.

She set to work straight away, making Alyssa feel really comfortable. I held her hand during the whole thing just to give her a little moral support; she'd never had anything pierced and so was quite afraid of the gun and stuff!!

Alyssa picked out two studs for her belly button. I paid Susan half the usual price getting the extra studs for free because she enjoyed piercing "such a firm and beautiful stomach".

We made our way to the pub, Alyssa thanking me constantly throughout the meal for her wonderful presents.

We'd stayed at the pub much longer than I expected Alyssa was reasonably drunk, I found out she'd never touched alcohol before that day which was a

Surprise for me.

We finally got home. And began to watch the DVD I had bought her for her birthday. She curled up next to me, leaning her head on my shoulder and

Holding my arm.

As we watched the movie I couldn't help but look down her top a few times, she was so sexy in those clothes. My daughter the total opposite of my

Eldest daughter who was the local bike!! And had brought more boyfriends than I can remember back home before she was even 18!!

Alyssa was different; she'd never had a b/f she was always to shy and self-conscious.

I was really horny at this point. I managed to loosen my arm from Alyssa's grip so that I could place it around her holding her closer.

I also noticed her playing with her piercing a lot.

As the film finished I took our glasses through to the kitchen and the bottle of wine, now empty.

I walked back through and sat back down next to her. "thanks again Dad!!, today was wonderful! My best birthday yet!!"

She then leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. However I turned to say something as she did, our lips met I took advantage of the situation

And opened my mouth. Her tongue slipped in as our kiss lingered.

I was so horny now it was unbelievable. "I wanted to do that all day" she said. She then stood up and walked out of the room smiling.

I went to bed horny as fuck. I couldn't masturbate, my daughter was next door, and besides if she wanted to take it further I wanted as much cum inside my balls as possible.

I lay there for about 1hr. Images of her kissing me where flooding back.

I couldn't withhold any longer. I crept out of my room and made my way into Alyssa's room. She was lying onto of her sheets still awake wearing only her panties and bra

Caressing her newly pierced belly button. I walked over and touched her hand. Her eyes met mine "Hi Dad, I was hoping you'd call by!!"

I lay down next to her caressing her stomach and kissed her again. "You know I've fancied you for ages!"

"I always thought you fancied Emily!" she said I smiled and kissed her again this time my hand leaving her stomach and slipping into her panties

"MMmmmm that feels really good daddy" my fingers slipped into her tight wet pussy, as my tongue explored her mouth.

I removed her panties, kissing her one last time; I crawled down her body kissing every inch of her as I did. Once I made it to her pussy I stopped

Taking in the beauty with my eyes. I began by kissing softly then my tongue parted her lips slightly her juices tasted so nice it was unbelievable.

As I licked, kissed and sucked I could hear her moan, begging me to fuck her. As her juices dripped down my chin she began to cum. Her body shaking in response to her first orgasm, she held my face firmly against her pussy.

I managed to control myself for a short while, enjoying the taste of her virgin pussy, but I eventually gave in to her.

I stood up and let her see my erect penis. She gave it a suck and then smiled begging me to stick it in her virgin pussy..

I obliged and began to slowly ease my penis in, her moans became moans of pain, I slowed down easing it in slower to let her pussy expand at it's own speed.

Once all 7" where inside her I leaned forward to kiss her then began to pump my cock in and out. She smiled an awkward smile and began to caress my chest.

As I pumped away she got into it more, I rolled her on top of me so that she could control how fast and how far my cock went into her.

She rode me better than my wife ever had. I'd only really had sex with a few women having married so early and Alyssa was definitely the best.

As I could feel myself Cumming she climbed off me and took my cock into her mouth letting cum spray all over her face and breasts, she was loving every minute.

I leaned forward to kiss her; her tongue darted into my mouth. We both collapsed with exhaustion and fell asleep..... to be Cont.