Happy Annibirthery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like it?"

"I love it!" The vibrations grew. "I'm about to cum again," Her fingers tightened on his chest. Her pussy clamped down over his cock's shaft. Her pussy muscles squeezed every inch of the huge shaft tightly. Annie's whole body shaking. She began to sweat. Not just her nipples, but her entire areola puffed up. He squeezed her breasts. "I love your big cock."

"Tell me," he hissed. "Tell me you love my black cock."

"Aaaahh I love oohhh your black c..." Annie froze in shock as one hand left her nipple. She heard it fumbling with the light switch. There was a click and the room was illuminated. She blinked and then came all over him. The orgasm tore from her womb soaking the black cock buried hilt deep in her vagina and soaking the man's balls. Any disgust she felt seeing her small white hands gripping a dark skinned black man's chest faded with the orgasm. Any shame she felt knowing it was a black man's cock that felt so good stuffing her pussy was negated by the orgasm. Any horror she felt seeing the big lips and broad flat nose on Clancy's ugly face was nullified by the fact that she was cumming again almost immediately after the last one. "AAAHHH!" she screamed, trembling all over his cock. Her eyes locked with his. She couldn't break contact. "UUGGHH!" she moaned, trying to muffle her scream as her pussy contracted all over Clancy's big black cock and she came a third time since he turned the lights on. Annie trembled. "Uh.. Uh.. Uh.. AAAHH!!" She came a fourth time just from sitting on her husband's boss' huge black cock.

"Damn! You're a fine looking white girl," said Clancy running his hands all over her chest and arms. Annie was still luxuriating in the pleasure she felt from having multiple orgasms. Seeing his dark calloused hands slowly moving over her pale white skin was turning her on again. He was so dark and she was so white. Clancy had just given her more orgasms in a few minutes then she'd had in the last two years. She'd cum twice once before with Joe, the first orgasm from sex and the second had occurred because that was the moment she decided she'd loved him. "Bet Joe's little boy's dick doesn't get you off like that?"

"No," she purred lazily. "It doesn't." Annie swayed in his lap, pushing her crotch down into his and slowly grinding her pussy around his cock. "You're so much bigger then Joe... JOE!" Annie came to her senses. "What happened to my husband?"

Clancy grinned at her and reached up to twirl her erect nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "He insisted on leaving. He didn't talk to me, but told Ell that he was leaving to be with his wife on their anniversary and joint birthdays. Said that if I didn't like it well I could go screw myself because he quit. Otherwise, he'd be back Sunday night. Ell didn't tell me until he left. You probably passed each other on the highway." Clancy laughed.

"You didn't think to call me?"

"I figured Joe would call you."

"Guess he wanted to surprise me too."

"Guess he did," said Clancy. "Ell snores and this room was still rented on the company dime so I figured I'd move in here. Forgot all about the unlocked adjoining door. Lucky for me I did." Clancy flexed his cock making it jerk in her pussy. "So we gonna fuck or what?"

"Yyyeeesss!" she hissed feeling his cock jerk again. Nothing had ever felt so good to her before. There was only one thing she needed more then feeling Clancy's cock inside her and that was feeling Clancy's cock ejaculating inside her. His big black volcano erupting his hot lava into the very depths of her womb like Joe never could. But that couldn't happen. She was ovulating and so horny she was ready to fuck just about anyone even her husband's black boss. Even now the inside of her vagina was clamping down on Clancy's shaft and pulling inwards as if it was trying to milk the seed right out of the cock. "We're going to fuck," she told him, panting with her need.

"So what's the hold up?" He bucked his hips, lifting her up a little. "Work that white pussy. Fuck dat black cock. Go for Clancy."

"Lets get two things straight first. First, This is a one time thing. It's just a freak accident. It never happened. It isn't happening now. It's just a pleasant dream you're having. You quit flirting with me after this and we never mention it again. Got it?"

"Sure thing, baby."

"Second, I'm ovulating," she said. "UUGGHH!" His cock jerked again as she spoke and his hips started bucking a little faster. It was taking every ounce of Annie's will to keep from bouncing as hard as she could in his lap. She leaned down on his chest, pressing her soft flat belly into his hard stomach. She couldn't stop it any longer and started sliding her pussy up and back into his cock. Her breasts were in the black man's face and she started moving faster when he planted his thick lips around one nipple. "You need to put on a condom," she begged.

Clancy took his lips off her nipple, but ran his tongue around her erect nub before saying. "Don't have one and wouldn't use it if I did. More fun fuckin bareback." He went back to sucking her nipple.

"Ohmygod! Going to cum again," she panted. "You gotta warn me. Can't cum in me. I know..," she breathed heavily. "I know when I'm fertile...AAHH!" His cock had jerked again. "You'll get me pregnant. AAHH!" Annie lost it and started fucking him faster. She was sliding up and down at least half his cock now from the hilt and half way up. Six inches never left her pussy. She didn't want it to leave her pussy, ever.

"I'll pull out. I promise. Roll over and let me give ya that hard fucking your pussy's craving right now. I'll pull out and cum all over your tits or you can swallow it if you want."

"NO!" Annie didn't trust the black man. "I'm staying on top." Annie figured she'd know when he was about to cum and could leap off. That big black monster could shoot it's seed all over his belly and not get her all messy or even worse gets his cum in her mouth.

Annie bounced in his lap. She wanted to feel the full length of that mighty black cock sliding in and out of her pussy, but his cock was almost too big. She would need to squat down over his cock to be able to do that and all her orgasms had left her too weak to even try. She was forced to lean over him and slide her horny pussy back into his cock and forwards to get the full feel of most of his twelve inches. It was a good position as it had her back arched and breasts thrust out into Clancy's face so that he could suck and lick her nipples. Annie moaned sliding back into his cock as fast as she could. She began to wish she were on her back getting the hard fucking he'd promised with the entire length of his cock, but she didn't trust Clancy and stayed on top.

Annie got a better idea of what he was capable of when Clancy started bucking his hips, shoving his cock deep into her each time she was sliding back into it. Annie squealed in surprise. "Don't cum in me," she warned again just before she came all over his cock. Clancy's crotch and stomach were slick with their combined lubrication she had cum so much over it.

"Unh unh unh," groaned Clancy. He was grunting now.

Annie moaned, throwing her head back as she ground her crotch into his for a moment before starting her slide fucking once again. "I swear you're getting even bigger."

"Getting close," he hissed through gritted teeth.

"Oh god!" His announcement was having a strange effect on her body. Annie knew she should slide off his cock right now and just jerk him off until he shot his load all over his stomach. Instead, she started sliding her pussy around his cock even faster. "I'm gonna cum," she moaned feeling the tremors growing in her pussy.

"Me too, baby," he growled. His voice sounding strained.

"Oh god! Oh god! Feels so good," she moaned fucking back into his thrusting cock even faster now. The pressure building inside her was promising to be a big one. Maybe even bigger then any she'd had earlier. "Hold on Clancy," she pleaded. "Don't cum in me."

"FUCK!" he groaned. "Gonna blow."

"NO! Don't cum in me." Annie could feel his cock swelling to the point it might burst. Her mind told her to leap off the dangerous monster, but her body had a mind of it's own. "Don't CUM in me. IN ME! CUM IN ME!" She slammed her pussy down into the root of his cock just as his cum exploded from the tip to flood her womb in one powerful blast. "AHH AHH GIMME YOUR SEED AAARRRGGGHHH!" His cock spurted and spurted triggering her own pent up orgasm. Her vagina squeezed his jerking cock as her uterus contracted all around his cock head sucking up millions of his sperm towards her fallopian tubes. Their joint orgasm seemed to last for minutes and Annie collapsed on to Clancy before she'd even quit cumming. The extreme pleasure knocked her out cold.

Annie slowly came to her senses. She sighed in contentment. Clancy's cock still stuffed her pussy though it had lost some of it's hardness. There was a pleasant warmth that spread out from her womb. She'd never felt this satisfied from a sexual encounter before. "How long was I out?" she asked, hugging him tight. Her head rested on his shoulder, her head against his cheek.

"About ten minutes," he said, petting her long dark hair.

"Wow!"

"Wow is right, baby," said Clancy. "Sorry I didn't last too long. Your hot body drove me crazy."

"What do you mean?" she asked, lifting her head.

"You're just so fucking perfect I didn't last very long."

"I don't understand. That was like thirty minutes. Joe wouldn't have lasted ten."

Clancy leaned up and kissed her lips. "You poor thing. I knew you were needing a real man to take care of you. Next time I'll last longer. I promise."

Was he fucking kidding her? He didn't look like he was kidding. "That was amazing Clance, but like I told you earlier, this is a one time deal." Even as she spoke, she couldn't help working her squishy pussy around the length of his black cock still stuffed inside her. Squishy? "Why am I so sloppy wet?" Annie's brow furrowed as she looked deep in Clancy's eyes. "JESUS!" Annie scrambled to get off him. His limp cock plopped out of her pussy followed by a steady stream of his semen. "You came in me!" Annie threw herself off the bed and ran for the bathroom. "You came in me!"

"That was on you baby," he replied. Clancy adjusted himself on the bed. He crossed his arms and put his hands behind his head as he rested contentedly on the pillow. He watched her in the hotel bathroom. She hadn't shut the door and he could see her squatting over the toilet, trying to force his sperm out. She was frantically wiping herself with toilet paper trying to get every drop. "Might as well give up Annie. My shit shoots deep. You'll be leaking for days."

Annie didn't give up. She half thought her efforts were working as his sperm was pouring from her pussy as if she were peeing. She did lower herself onto the toilet seat and urinated hoping it would carry more of his sperm out. The problem was there was no way she could get it all and she'd lain on top of him for ten minutes with his cock plugging her up like a cork holding all his semen inside her. Her womb was still radiating a pleasurable heat even as it felt bloated, swollen with millions of sperm and all it would take was one.

Annie finally gave up. The steady flow had turned to a drip, but her womb still felt like it had a water balloon inside it from all the sperm trapped behind her cervix. Clancy's big black cock seemed to have been designed to breed a woman. "You came in me," she said once again as she left the bathroom.

Clancy climbed off the bed and walked up to her. Annie hadn't really gotten a good look at his cock before. Now she stared at it. His penis looked like a spoiled black banana swinging between his legs. It was still nearly a foot in length and the head nearly reached his knees. It was pushed out slightly from the presence of two testicles so big and swollen, the could have been small coconuts. No wonder he came so much!

"You were in control, remember?" He walked up to her and rested his hands on her shoulders. "I tried to warn you, but in the end you were begging for it."

Annie flushed with shame. He was right. "I'm not in my right mind when I get like this," she said looking down between them. Down at his huge cock.

Clancy cupped her chin and turned her face back up into his. "It's ok." He gently kissed her. "Everything will be alright." He kissed her again. "If it's mine, I'll take care of it."

He bent down to kiss her again, but Annie reared back and put her hands on his chest to push him away. "I don't want your baby. I want to have one with my husband."

"To late for that," said Clancy with an evil grin. He pulled her tighter into him and brought his lips against hers.

Annie held her lips tightly closed, but as she felt his tongue pushing between them, she parted her lips and let him in. Her hands had been pushing against his chest. It was like trying to move a brick wall, but instead of pushing, they started sliding along his torso, feeling his hard muscles. So different from her husband's. Clancy reached between them and grabbed her wrist, stopping her from rubbing his chest. He pulled her wrist down to his cock and she wrapped her hand around it feeling it stiffen again. She moaned as they kissed and her hand started stroking the growing cock. He growled. His hand came up to squeeze and pinch her hard nipples. Annie probably wasn't even aware of it, but she was lifting herself up on her tip toes trying to get her pussy closer to the tip of his cock. She broke the kiss. "I can't believe this big thing was inside me." She stared down at her hand stroking his length.

"Well it was hilt deep, baby," he whispered. "Here, I can prove it." He spun her around and walked her back a step to the bed. Clancy put his beefy hand on her back and pushed her down on the bed.

"Ooomph!" cried Annie, falling on her stomach. She pushed herself up on all fours which was just what he wanted. Strong black hands grabbed her hips even as she felt the fat head of his cock poking between her legs. "One time thing," she panted even as she opened her legs slightly and felt his cock head press hard against the entrance to her pussy. She sighed at it stretched her open and slipped inside. "Just don't cum in me," she told him.

Clancy chuckled. "Little late for that, baby, but whatever you want." He pulled and pushed on her hips as she took more and more of his length inside her. His cock head pressed against her cervix which opened at his knock finally releasing some of the semen trapped inside. The head of his cock pushed into her womb and Clancy was balls deep inside her again. "Now I'm gonna show ya how a real man fucks."

And he did. Clancy gave her the fucking her body had been craving the first time when she rode him. He used the entire length of his cock to fuck her hard and fast. Minute after minute ticked by on the clock without the powerful black man slowing his speed. Annie started cumming again, early and often. It started to feel like she was having an orgasm every fifth stroke. They were big, but they got bigger when Clancy placed the tip of his large thumb against her anus and started rubbing it. She almost struggled from the shock, but it felt good. It felt even better when her tight little rosebud opened up and his thumb pushed inside. The added stimulation made her orgasms even bigger.

He fucked her like that for a good twenty minutes before pushing her down and his cock sprang free. Annie was expecting to feel a rain of his hot cum down on her back, but he was only switching positions. Clancy rolled her over on her back and climbed on the bed. He spread her legs open and kneeled between them. Annie looked down at the gigantic rampant cock rearing up above her dark black pubic hair. She'd never seen anything so beautiful, so perfect, or so exciting before. He reached down and grabbed her hand, pulling in to his cock. Annie grabbed the tip and squeezed. "You put it in," he ordered. She guided the end of his cock back towards the entrance to her pussy. It was so hard and rampant, it was actually difficult to pull it down and she raised her pussy slightly to meet it. "Tell me to fuck you."

"Fuck me," she said, pushing her vulva up into his cock head.

"Use my name."

"Fuck me Clancy."

"With what, SLUT!" He hissed.

Annie felt her own arousal squirt around his cock head when he called her a slut. No man had ever talked to her like that before. "With your big black cock," she responded, feeling the head push through her fingers and enter her. Inch after inch of his dark cock meat slid past her fingers and into her pussy. "Fuck me with your big black cock, Clancy," she purred.

"You got it, slut," he growled, cupping his strong arms under her knees and lifting her pussy up to get a better angle. Clancy's cock began fucking her, slowly at first, but turning into a rapid piston.

Annie stared down her pale white body. Her big breasts were shaking under the strength of his thrusts. Her white belly was undulating sinuously down towards the dark hair patch on her pussy and the dark black shaft fucking her so hard it was almost a blur. Her eyes roamed up the dark muscular body to meet his eyes and the orgasms started coming. "Ugh ugh ugh fuck me ohmygod bigblackcock fuck me FUCK ME! AAHH! SO GOOD! Ugh ugh ugh cumming again cumming again cumming fuck me slut pussy ugh ugh ugh cum in me FUCK! Seed me! Cumming CCUUMMIINNGG!! CUM IN ME!"

"You sure, you fucking white slut?"

"YES! CUM IN ME! SEED MY WHITE PUSSY!"

"You got it," said Clancy. His cock had been swelling again and he was fucking her even harder. Sweat had appeared on his brow and chest. He slammed his cock deep and held it still.

"YES! GOD YES!" screamed the horny white wife as the first wad of his semen flooded her womb. "GOD YES!" Her entire body went crazy. She was writhing in ecstasy on the bed, humping her pussy up into his cock like crazy. Wad after wad of semen sprayed millions of more sperm into her contracting uterus. "GOD YES!" Annie sobbed with pleasure, tears rolling down her cheeks. Clancy didn't keep his cock buried this time. He yanked it out from her protesting pussy. Her crotch tried to follow his retreating cock to keep it in her, but it sprang free. Her eyes fell on the rampant monster as it continued to shoot jet after jet of white semen over her body. She felt his hot seed rain down upon her. It struck her face, chin, chest, breasts, and belly. "God yes!" she cried more softly this time. Her hands were running all over her body, rubbing his semen into her skin. She slid her wet hands all around her stomach and breasts, rubbing his seed into her nipples, even flicking her tongue out to taste a bit that had fallen across her lips. She took the small wad into her mouth, rolled it around on her tongue and swallowed. Something she never did for her husband.

Clancy collapsed beside her. "You're amazing, baby," he groaned.

"And you're dangerous," she replied. Her body was still writhing sensuously and her own fingers were pinching her nipples. Amazingly, her body was still cumming. It was a small orgasm, but an orgasm nonetheless. "Oh God! What have I done?" Annie quickly jumped off the bed. Her pussy was so flooded with sperm she had to cup her hands under her as she waddled to the door adjoining the rooms. Annie opened and shut the door just as her cell phone went off. "Fuck! That's Joe."

Annie waddled over to her purse and pulled her phone out. She checked the screen. Sure enough it was Joe. She went over to sit on the bed answering the phone. "Hi honey," she sobbed.

"Annie, What's wrong? Why are you crying? Where are you it's late?"

Annie started crying loudly. "I'm at your hotel," she moaned. Clancy's sperm was still flooding from her pussy and it was all over her hands. She wiped it off on her nude body as she slid back on the bed and raised her crotch up to keep his seed from leaking out any further. The maid was sure going to have a mess to clean up tomorrow in both rooms. "I wanted to surprise you. Waaaaaa."

123456...9