Happy Annibirthery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down honey, it's not the end of the world. I thought I'd surprise you."

"I ugh know ugh waaaaa I just wanted to be with my husband on our annibirthery. Waaaaaa."

"Me too my love. I didn't think it was going to happen, but Clancy insisted that I leave to go home right after work today."

"Clancy... let you have off?"

"Yeah. I'm as surprised as you, but he qualified it by giving me work to do at his office."

"Oh god! Waaaaaa!"

"Annie, Annie, calm down. It'll be alright. You can drive home tomorrow and we'll have tomorrow night to celebrate our anniversary and most of Sunday to celebrate your birthday before I have to drive back. How's that sound?"

"Okay," she sobbed.

"You can sleep in too. The work he's gave me is going to take the most of the day, but I'll be done in time to take my lovely wife out to a nice romantic dinner. I didn't check out of my room so you can sleep there without paying for a room. Just ask the clerk at the front desk for a key. Get a good night's rest and I'll see you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too Joe and happy birthday."

"Thanks. Bye."

"Bye," she replied, turning her phone off. Annie looked up at her crotch. It was still raised up above her head, but she could still feel sperm bubbling up out of her pussy and flowing down the crack of her ass. Her belly and breasts were coated with a mixture of liquefied semen and flakes of dried semen. It suddenly occurred to her that having her crotch elevated was holding his semen inside her when what she wanted to do was get as much of it out of her as she possibly could. Annie dropped her ass down on the bed. Screw the mess.

Annie stood off the bed. Between working all day, the long drive, and the mind blowing sex, she should be exhausted, but instead she felt energized. Her entire body felt great. She'd never felt this good. Annie glanced over at the door between their rooms. She didn't know whether to go over there and thank Clancy or to put a pillow over his head while he slept. Instead she muttered with pure vehemence. "Screw you, you black fucking bastard." Clancy had set the whole thing up and she was pissed, but she was also filthy. Annie hurried over to her bathroom and turned the shower on. As she slipped inside, the door between their rooms opened.

Clancy stood and watched her shower for some time. The door was clear enough to give him exciting glimpses of her magnificent body as she furiously lathered her belly and breasts to get his cum off. His cock swelled a little, but still hung limp. Finally, when Annie put her head back under the shower to wash her long dark hair. He entered the bathroom.

Annie thought she heard the shower door creak and wiped the water from her eyes. At first the giant black form that came into focus scared her until she realized who it was. Her reaction was still to protect her modesty and she threw one arm across her chest and held her hand over her crotch. Her breasts were slippery from the soap and one popped out above her arms. She realized how foolish it was to cover up after what she'd just done with this man so she removed her arms and instead used them to pound her fists on his chest. "Asshole! Asshole! How could you?"

Her tiny fists couldn't hurt him, but Clancy grabbed her upper arms and pulled her into him anyway. "There there honey. Everything's gonna be fine." He rubbed her back and the back of her hair.

"You lied," she sobbed, but she was embracing him back. "How could you?"

"How could I not? I've wanted you since the day I saw you in your bikini at my pool party. You are just so sexy and perfect. I didn't think it would work, but it did and it was wonderful. Better then I expected. You're the best fuck ever."

"Mine too," she replied. Annie was hugging him tightly. Her breasts were mashed into his stomach. She could feel his penis swaying against her thigh. It felt good to embrace him. He almost made her feel like everything was going to be fine. Almost. "Why are you in here?"

"I knew you were upset and wanted to console you." He pulled his upper torso back, but kept their crotches together. Clancy reached out and cupped her heavy breast. Her nipple was already hard from embracing him, but she watched as her entire areola puffed up even more, the pink skin raising up off the white. He bent forward and kissed her.

Annie kissed him back and he pinched her nipple. He was getting her worked up again. "We can't fuck again," she told him. "It's too risky."

"I know," he said, grinning. "It was just a one time thing. I just figured we could conserve water and shower together. Help this hotel go green. Besides, I'm happy just staring at your sexy body."

Annie had brought body wash because she didn't care for hotel soaps. Clancy took the bottle from the rim of the shower and squirted some on his hands. For the next ten minutes, his large callused black hands ran over every inch of her body. She shivered at his touch. His hands were everywhere, arms, belly, breasts, hips, between her thighs, fingers working over her slit until she started humping him before his fingers ran up between her ass cheeks, pressing against her anus.

Clancy handed her the bottle of body wash and it was his turn to watch her dainty white hands sliding over his hard wet black body. There wasn't a soft spot on the older black man's body. His arms and chest were hard as a rock. Her hands slid over his biceps, pectorals, nipples, and abdominals. This was a man that clearly worked out. She reached down through his curly black pubic hairs and grabbed his cock. It was at half mast as her hand started cleaning it. Clancy moved his hands to her shoulders and gently applied pressure. Annie lowered herself to her knees. His cock was sticking straight out now. It looked clean so she released it. Her hands moved to soap and clean his testicles. His big brown balls still bore the residue of their love making. Dried flakes of sperm covered them and they were sticky. Her hands hefted and kneaded both heavy balls, massaging his nut sack. They were still heavy despite the two voluminous loads he'd blown. Her hands moved to his thighs and down to his knees.

Clancy shifted position and his cock slid across her cheek. Annie moved her head away from it, but the bobbing head seemed to follow her. The urethra moved and slid right across her lips. Annie pulled her head back away from it, but the bulbous head followed her, pushing against her nose before sliding back down to her lips. "What are you waiting for?" asked Clancy, towering above her. "Suck that big black cock."

Annie went down on her husband occasionally. In fact, he always got a blow job today as a birthday present. Probably, the reason he'd sped home so quickly when Clancy gave him off. Joe would also go down on her on her birthday. Something he only did once a year. She let Joe cum in her mouth, but she never swallowed. She looked up submissively at her husband's boss. He was looking down at her expectantly. Clancy raised his eyebrows questioning her. Annie continued to stare at him as she opened her mouth and kissed his cock head.

It didn't take long for her reluctance to fade. She ran her tongue over every inch of his throbbing cock before moving her head back and taking the end on her mouth. Annie began sucking him in earnest. She stroked his shaft with one hand while massaging his balls with her other as she sucked the tip in and out of her mouth. I can't believe this thing fitted inside me, she thought. The head was pushing down her throat. She relaxed her muscles and pushed her body forwards. She felt like she was choking on a golf ball as the head slid past her tonsils. Annie resolved the give him the best blow job of his life. She owed this man for giving her the best sex of her life. The lying bastard had tricked her into adultery and most likely impregnated her with a baby that she wouldn't be able to pass off as Joe's. She should be biting down on his cock instead of trying to get the whole thing down her throat. Yet this was where she wanted to be. She wanted to be kneeling at his feet sucking his titanic black cock more then she wished she were home with Joe. If by some miracle, she wasn't knocked up, she wondered if Clancy would let her come around and suck him off occasionally? She could suck this cock in his office or by his pool and then they could fuck again. His cock was turning her into a whore. She needed to forget him which was hard with half his cock shoved down her mouth. She needed to break it off immediately, but first she'd deep throat him and take his seed in her mouth and maybe just maybe, she'd swallow his load to show her respect for him. Then she would break it off.

Annie breathed deeply through her nose and pushed forwards. His cock pushed it's way deeper down her throat and probably into her belly. She didn't stop until she felt his pubes tickling her nose. His cock jerked inside her which she took as a sign that he was pleased with her and Annie was filled with a deep sense of happiness. She wanted to gag, needed to gag, but she held it off bobbing her head back and forth over a few inches. When she couldn't take it any more, Annie pulled back until his cock head receded into her mouth and sprang free past her lips. She gasped for air while stroking his shaft with both hands to keep him excited. The spray from the shower was splattering on the back of her head as she leaned forward and took the end in her mouth again. This time, she worked his cock with both her hands and her mouth, feeling it grow and vibrate. Annie growled with lust. She wanted his seed more then anything in the world at that moment. His cock grew and swelled up as his orgasm approached, but just as he was about to blow, she lost it. She slipped a little and his cock sprang free of her mouth. His hot sperm splattered all over her face before she managed to pull the tip back into her mouth. The amount of his ejaculate hadn't diminished from earlier and she wasn't disappointed as his second wad completely filled her mouth. He tasted good. Annie happily swallowed it down just as his third wad nearly filled her mouth and then his fourth filled half her mouth and then his fifth filled a quarter. She gulped every bit down as fast as she could, jerking his shaft towards her mouth to make sure she got every drop. "I actually enjoyed that," she said, licking her lips.

"Yeah, me too." He laughed. "Lets get out of here."

They toweled each other off. "Damn gurl, I can't get enough of your hot body. When we gonna fuck again?"

"We're not," she told him emphatically. "Right now I'm just hoping for a miracle that I'm not pregnant."

"I told you, I'd take care of it," said Clancy. "I got plenty of money."

Money! Money and cock! Clancy had money and cock. He would be a better provider for the baby, more money, bigger house and cock. He had cock. His money could provide for the baby while his cock could provide for her. Fuck me. FUCK ME AGAIN. "We're done. I need to get home to Joe," she sighed.

"Really baby? You could give this up?" He hefted his still thick cock.

"No, I mean yes. I mean, maybe we could get together and I could suck you off from time to time?"

"Anytime, baby. You know where to find me." Clancy looked around her room. "Hey your bed's not all messed up. We should sleep here tonight."

"No we just me," said Annie. "There's no doubt where that would lead and I need a good nights sleep for the drive back home tomorrow morning. Go back to your room."

"Have it your way." Clancy held his hands up in surrender. He walked over to the adjoining door and opened it. "If you change your mind, you know where to find me." He left and closed the door.

Annie relaxed. She hadn't realized how tense she'd been confronting him. It wasn't that she didn't trust Clancy, well she didn't, but it was more that she didn't trust herself. The thought of sharing the bed with him had thrilled her. Just the idea of being snuggled by his strong black arms sent a thrill of excitement up her spine. She'd sleep peacefully and contentedly from the amazing sex, but at some point, his cock would start poking her and she'd spread her legs to receive him again. In the morning, she'd reach down and shake his black cock back to life before crawling down under the covers and sucking him again. She could still do that. Annie decided to wake up a little early and sneak over there to suck him off one more time before hitting the road. He'd fill up her belly so nicely, she could skip breakfast. They could even arrange their next meeting so she could blow him again.

Annie slipped into the bed and sighed in contentment. Clancy was right. The nicely made bed was snug and comfortable. The pillows were cold just the way she liked them. Annie had cheated on her husband on his birthday. She felt guilty, but then again sex with Clancy had been absolutely amazing. Her hormone crazed body knew exactly what it needed for satisfaction and that was apparently a foot long black cock or to be more precise, the deep womb filling seeding that a foot long black cock had provided her. Annie's body was moving slightly under the covers. Her hips rising almost imperceptibly into the imaginary thrusts of Clancy's black cock. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Annie had another pool party dream. This time, she was walking around in her black bikini, waving and greeting all the black guests. She was playing the hostess. Joe was nowhere in sight. She walked over to Clancy who was manning the grill. He leaned down and kissed her, then bent further down and kissed her swollen belly. Her sexy stomach had turned bloated and round at eight months pregnant. Her belly button had popped out. "You look uncomfortable honey," said Clancy. He untied the top of her bikini revealing her breasts. They'd grown a cup in size and her areola had grown with them. They were swollen and milk laden. Clancy pulled her bikini bottoms down. He playfully smacked her bare ass. Nude, Annie walked around the pool greeting and hugging his guests. The women had disappeared, but all the men were still there, now naked with long black cocks dangling down or semi-swollen. The men kissed her or pinched her nipples, or cupped her crotch, or grabbed a handful of ass. She grabbed handfuls of cock and stroked them while they kissed her or bent to kiss her belly. Clancy's half brother, Ellison came up and started rubbing suntan lotion all around her swollen belly.

Annie stirred, half awake from the dream. The dream hadn't been that bad. Actually, she'd enjoyed it and woken up aroused. The creaking of the adjoining door had awoken her. Through half lidded eyes, she saw Clancy's large dark form hovering over the bed. She felt the covers being pulled down off her naked body. His strong hand cupped her breast, hesitantly at first, but turning more aggressive as he ran it over the smooth curvature to find her erect nipple. The hand slid down her belly to the wisps of her pubic hair. He moved further down to pull the covers down her legs. He moved to the edge of the bed and pulled her feet out from under the covers, spreading her legs open. This was so hot and arousing. Her body wanted him again and there was no way she was going to stop him. All thoughts of stopping him fled when she felt his tongue on her inner thigh. She spread her legs wider as he moved between them. His tongue found her clit, flickered over it and then moved deeper. He paused at her labia as if shocked by her wetness. She almost laughed. She had the impression that he was trying to get her worked up and ready to receive him again, but had found her already well lubricated. To his credit, he continued, his tongue working it's way between the wet folds of her vagina into her and lapping up over her pussy lips to her clit again.

Annie started moaning quickly. It felt wonderful to be eaten. She thrashed her head back and forth, sucking her lower lip into her mouth. He pushed her thighs up and back, his tongue running from her distended clitoris down to her anus, even going so far as to press into her puckered little rosebud. He'd played with her ass earlier and was clearly into a little anal play, something she would have considered disgusting earlier that day, but now it was something that added to her pleasure. His tongue moved over her labia again and wiggled inside her. Clancy sure knew his way around a pussy. Her moans turned to a gasp of pleasure as his meaty fingers found their way inside her and started finger pumping her. He brought her right to the brink of orgasm before stopping and sitting up.

Annie spread her legs wide as he moved up to kneel between them. His cock head made a clumsy attempt to enter her. She was so eager that she leaned up and grabbed his mighty shaft, guiding it right to her pussy. He felt even thicker then he had earlier as she gripped it. She still couldn't get over how big his cock was. She rubbed the head up and down her aroused vulva before lining it up with her vagina and pulling it inside her. Despite being stretched out from their previous encounter, the big head still had to force it's way into her. She released the shaft and laid back down with a contented sigh. He was working his cock around, loosening her up and lubricating his shaft so that he could push it deeper. Annie reached up and felt for the hard muscles on his chest, running her hands over them. She wished the lights were on and she could see her white skin against his black again. "Unngh!" she grunted as his cock pushed deeper. He really did feel thicker this time. It felt good, but her pussy was forced to stretch even wider to accommodate him. "Ugh ugh ugh. "I love feeling your cock in me, Clance," she hissed trying to excite him. "Promise me one thing. Don't cum inside me again. Just promise me that," she said. He remained silent. "Please. Don't make me pregnant. No matter how much I beg for you to cum in me, just pull it out and spray your seed all over me or I can swallow it again. Come on. Just promise me that, Clancy."

"Sure," he said, his voice deep and husky.

Annie relaxed. "Then fuck me with that big black cock," she told him. He continued working his cock in, deeper and deeper. The head hit her cervix, but it no longer hurt. He angled his cock and pushed the head up and through her cervix into her womb as he buried his cock to the root in her. Annie shuddered and came all over his shaft. His cock head wasn't quite filling her womb this time even though it was buried to the hilt in her welcoming pussy. It must have been the angle she thought as Clancy lowered himself down on top of her and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He brought his lips down to hers as he slowly started pumping her pussy with his big cock.

Annie moaned as his tongue dueled with hers. Clancy was using a different technique this time and she didn't like it. He was taking her like a husband takes a wife and that was wrong. This was more passionate, more like making love then raw animal fucking. She squirmed and writhed beneath him, her nails digging into his back hard as she lifted herself off the bed, clinging to him and came all over his cock. Annie relaxed and fell back down on her back. His cock never quit the slow rhythmic pumping. Clancy did break lip contact, moving his lips and tongue down to her neck before arching his back so that his mouth could reach her hard pointy nipples. He let out a low animalistic growl of lust when his tongue found her hard erect nipple. "Oh god! Your cock feels so good, baby," she moaned, holding his neck as he suckled her sensitive nipple. He groaned again. "I love the way you fuck me with that black cock."

"Unnnhh!" grunted her black lover, his cock flexing inside her.

"Oh! Oh yeah! OH! Ahhh that's it baby, keep fucking me. Getting close, lover."

"Unnnhh," groaned Clancy breaking lip contact with her nipple and arching his back. His thrusts were increasing in speed.

123456...9