Happy Annibirthery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's getting close, she thought. It was quicker then last time. He must really be excited. Hell, I'm really excited. His cock is getting bigger. I'm fucking a huge black cock bare back during my fertile period and it's about to blow. So risky. So HOT! Annie's entire body started trembling as her orgasm approached. "SEED ME!" she hissed. Clancy started fucking her faster. His strong arms were holding him up as his hips pumped his massive cock in and out of her needy pussy. "Cum in me," she ordered, hoping that he wouldn't listen to her earlier demands to pull out. She wrapped her legs tight around his broad waist to keep him inside her. "Inseminate me, stud. Seed my white pussy. Give me your cum. Gimme. Gimme."

Clancy wasn't even trying to pull out. "FFUUCCKK!!" he groaned, slamming his cock deep. The first wad of his ejaculate striking the back of her womb.

"YES!" screamed Annie, bucking her ass up into his cock. "Aaaahhhh gawd." Her orgasm was big, lasting as long as his cock continued to shoot his seed into her womb. Her pussy was contracting like crazy around the thick shaft buried inside her. Her vaginal muscles milked his shaft inwards coaxing every last drop of his fertile seed into her womb.

They were both gasping for air by the time their orgasms had stopped. Annie purred seductively. She grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his head down to hers. "You broke your promise," she whispered. "Thank you." And then she kissed him passionately. "You're amazing, but we can't keep going like this." She kissed him again. "No more." She kissed him again. "I'll suck you off in the morning if you want, but no more cumming in my pussy." She kissed him. "Now I better go get cleaned up."

Annie hurried to the bathroom, his cum dripping from her pussy with each step. She flipped the bathroom light switch, blinking her eyes as the room went from total darkness to brightly lit. She squatted over the toilet for a few minutes trying to squeeze his semen out of her pussy. It dripped out so fast, it sounded like she was urinating. The gesture was futile as there was still plenty of sperm trapped behind her cervix. Clancy's penis was the perfect delivery vehicle for inseminating a woman with his little baby makers. It wasn't just the deep penetration or the sheer volume of his sperm, but all the orgasms it induced in her greatly increased the odds of getting her pregnant. She wondered if Clancy were special or if all black men were thus equipped. She'd never been a crotch watcher especially with black men, but it was too hard to believe they all were so gifted. Clancy must be special. Annie's crotch was a gooey mess so she decided to take a quick shower. She ended up squatting in the shower, watching more gooey strands of semen floating in the water to get sucked down the drain. She stood grabbed a washcloth and poured body wash onto it, squatting again and scrubbing between her legs as best she could.

Annie got a surprise when she returned to her bed. Clancy was still there. She felt the big man's weight beside her. She figured he would head back to his room after he'd gotten what he wanted. He moved and got off the bed. He entered her bathroom, she blinked as the light came on and she made out the his dark muscular torso disappearing through the door. She closed her eyes and listened to his strong stream of piss striking the toilet bowl. Annie stretched and flipped her pillow over to the cold side. She heard him come out of her bathroom. "Goodnight," she told him, guessing he would go back to his room. Instead, he climbed back on the bed near the foot.

Annie felt his strong hands on her hip. He applied pressure trying to push her on her stomach. She obliged, a part of her wishing he was about to give her a good back rub with his strong hands like Joe sometimes did. Instead, he grabbed her waist and pulled her up until she was on all fours. Annie couldn't believe it, but within seconds, his hard cock head was rubbing against her pussy lips again. They parted as he pushed inside her. "Aaaahhh," she sighed, feeling his pleasure giving cock working in and out of her. "I love feeling you inside me Clance, but I said no more and I meant no more." He pushed deep until the head hit her cervix again and then he slowly removed his shaft. Despite her verbal objections, her pussy reacted by clamping down around his shaft, trying to hold it inside her. She missed his cock the moment it was gone. It wasn't just her body that wanted his cock, her mind was urging her to beg him to fuck her again. Please seed me Clancy. I need your cum. Her ability to reason not to mention her exhaustion kept her mouth shut.

He rested his big hard shaft between her ass cheeks. Annie heard a click. He'd opened a bottle. A cold viscous liquid splattered on her butt cheeks as he squeezed the bottle over his cock. His hand touched her ass and she felt his grab and stroke his cock, coating it with the fluid. Annie couldn't figure out what he was up too. He was lubricating his cock for something and she guessed he planned on jerking off over her. His hand squeezed her right ass cheek, the thumb falling between the crack between her cheeks. He ran his hand down, his thumb pushing down between her cheeks until it found her anus. It circled around her tight puckered little ass hole. The thumb had some of the liquid on it and Annie guessed that it was her body wash from the bathroom. "Aaahhh!" she gasped as his thumb pushed inside her again. She never would have imagined that anal play could enhance sexual pleasure, but it did and if he kept it up, she really would be begging for him to fuck her again. He adjusted his position and she felt his cock head on her vulva. Annie smiled, eyes still closed. He'd won. She was ready to fuck him again. Ready to feel his cock spurting his hot fertile seed deep in her womb again.

But the penetration never came. Instead, the cock head slid up to his hand and the thumb in her anus. He was using his thumb as a guide. No sooner had Clancy slowly pulled his thick thumb out of her rectum then Annie felt his huge cock head pushing down on her sphincter. "Uh Clancy?" she questioned as her rosebud began opening. Opening for an object as big as a golf ball. "Clancy?" His only response was a soft slap on her ass to shut her up.

"Fuckin tight," he growled.

Oh shit! She thought as the head continued to push against her anus. "OW! CLANCY!"

SLAP! He spanked her ass harder.

Tears started rolling down Annie's cheek. She sobbed, then laughed as she thought that at least this way there wasn't any risk of pregnancy. It hurt. Oh god, it hurt. She couldn't understand why her ass wasn't tearing. Her anus was opening wider and wider and wider and just when she thought Clancy's cock was going to rip it open, the head pushed inside her. "UUUNNGGHHH!" she grunted, thanking god he'd lubed his cock up with the body wash. He tested the snug fit out by working the tip of his cock around a bit before pushing it deeper. "UUGGHH! It's too big! This isn't going to work Clance. OW! OW! Alright, that's deep enough. OW! TOO THICK! Put it back in my pussy. Please. PLEASE! You can cum in me. OW! OW! UNH! OH! Oh! Oh god! That's deep. Doesn't hurt so much anymore. Gimme a little more. Oh! Ah! YES! YYEESS! Fuck my ass." SLAP! He spanked her again, working his cock in and out now. "FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY SLUT ASS! YYEESSSS! I Like it, Clance." Annie pushed herself up and began pushing back into his cock's thrusts. "Your big black cock feels so good fucking my white ass, Clancy."

"Take it all, bitch," he growled.

He was deep fucking her bowels now. His heavy scrotum was smacking against her vulva and it was arousing her. His ball sack was getting wet with her arousal. The repeated slapping of Clancy's oversized testicles against her blood engorged labia and clitoris combined with the pleasure of having his cock fucking her ass had her trembling with an approaching orgasm. This was unbelievable. How had a romantic surprise for her husband turned into multiple womb-fulls of a black man's seed, a blow job in the shower and now her first ass fucking? Because he'd lied and tricked her, that's how, but oh god was it worth it. Annie sobbed with joy. "I wanna do this again," she told him. "I want you to fuck my ass again. I want to suck your cock again." I want to fuck you and feel you cum inside me, she thought. Oh god, I want to fuck him again. I want this all the time.

SLAP! He spanked her, increasing his thrusts.

"You own my white ass," she told her black lover just as her orgasm broke. "AAAHHH! CCUUMMIINNGG!! His thick cock felt even thicker and then it jerked and she felt a warmth spreading deep in her bowels. Annie collapsed forwards onto her head and arms. She passed out to the feelings of his cock still jerking and spurting his hot cum deep into her ass. She wasn't sure how long she slept, but when she slowly came back to her senses, she was in the same position, ass in the air, but his cock was gone. His semen was bubbling to the top of her anus and running down over her vulva in a steady trickle. Clancy was beside her and snoring now. Annie moved and put her knee in a large sticky wet pool of semen right under her clit. Again, she wondered how long, she'd been out to leak this much semen.

Annie slid off the bed and went back to the bathroom for another thirty minutes trying to get clean. When she returned to her bed, she climbed in, feeling the now cold wet spot right under her back. She wiggled over to the black man. He grunted and turned into her. She turned on her side and pushed her ass back into his crotch. This was how she slept with her husband, but the swollen cock pushing against her clearly wasn't her husband's. Clancy threw his arm over her, still snoring peacefully. She reached out and grabbed his wrist, bringing his arm back closer to her. She placed his hand right on her soft breast. He squeezed it several times and she fell asleep nestled in the black man's arms, cock pressing into her ass cheeks and his hand on her breast.

Annie awoke to light coming in the window. She had rolled over onto her stomach. She turned and faced Clancy. He was on his back, a pillow over his head. She reached out and felt his muscles, fit chest. Her nipples started growing as she watched her white hand run down to his stomach. His cock was plump and swollen, but soft. Her hand slid down to it and stroked it. It hardened in seconds. Annie leaned over him and kissed his chest, then his abdominals, then stomach, working her way down to his cock. It was sticking up, head past his navel. Her tongue twirled around it and then she took him in her mouth and began sucking him.

She gave him a loving blow job, thanking him for the amazing night. Clancy groaned and shifted above her, but she only had eyes for his cock. It had felt thicker last night and he felt thicker in her throat then he had when she blew him in the shower. It wasn't quite as long either. Close, but it was half an inch to an inch shorter then yesterday. Joe's cock... no, Joe's penis changed size all the time. She was quite fascinated with her husband's little penis. She'd seen it pathetically small, sunk into his scrotum after a cold dip in the pool. She'd seen it swollen and engorged right after cumming. She'd once thought it was huge when it was swollen. How could that be huge when it was only half the size of the real man's cock halfway down her throat. And the real man's cock, the black cock was getting bigger. He was going to cum and Annie wanted to taste him again. She pulled back until just the head was in her mouth, jerking his hard shaft and running her tongue all over the knobby head. The room was more lit now. She moaned around his cock running her hand up his stomach. His skin didn't seem quite as dark as it had yesterday. Clancy was black, very African looking. Today his skin was a dark brown.

The cock exploded, pumping her mouth full of his hot seed. Annie moaned, loving the taste of a black man's cum. She looked up to see it she had pleased her black lover and found herself looking up into the face of ELLISON!

Annie gulped his sperm down as she stared up at Clancy's half-brother in shock. She was so shocked, Ellison's cock plopped out of her mouth and his sperm blew across her face. Her mouth hung open. His sperm splattered all over her face again, some falling on her lips and in her mouth. She licked her lips. Then something clicked in her brain, it no longer mattered that she wasn't with the man she thought she was with. He still had a huge black cock full of tasty cum. She caught his cock and pulled it back into her mouth getting several more blasts across her tongue.

Annie jerked the remaining sperm from his shaft before leaping to her feet. She flashed him an evil stare before turning and running off to the bathroom. She used the toilet and then brushed her teeth, rinsing her mouth out with mouthwash afterwards. Annie angrily stormed back into the bedroom and wagged her finger at Ellison. "Just what the hell is going on?"

"Dayum gurl," he said, staring at her breasts and belly. "I knew you were fine, but not this fine."

Annie suddenly felt very naked. She'd done things with this man last night, but he hadn't been able to see her body. It was a foolish reaction, but she still felt self conscious that she was exposing herself to a strange black man. She held her arms across her bosom and one hand over her pubic mound. In all fairness though, she was enjoying the sight of the long floppy cock laying over Ellison's thigh. "Answer my question."

Ellison continued laying on the bed. The sight of Annie's gorgeous body with her pale unblemished skin had his cock stirring. He watched her move over to her suit case and pull out a bra and panty. "I stopped by to see Clancy last night and he told me that you'd just walked into his room last night and mounted his pole like some cock hungry whore."

Annie felt her face turn red with anger. "He told you that did he?" she said threw gritted teeth. "Did he tell you that he tricked me into thinking I was sneaking into my husband's room." Annie was so mad and didn't care anymore that Ellison was staring at her. She quit covering her goods and stepped into her panties. Her heavy bosom dangled as she leaned down to step into her underwear. She stood back up and noticed his cock had turned fully hard again. Her nipples were starting to stick out as she put the bra on. The underwear didn't do much to cover her. The material was sheer and lacy blue clearly showing both her nipples and her black pubic hair through the material. She'd only brought her sexiest lingerie for her meeting with her husband. "Did he tell you that he sent Joe home and took his room after I told him I was coming here to surprise my husband?"

"Nope. He just said that you were into black cock and snuck into his room to fuck and suck him off."

"He's a liar!"

Ellison shrugged. "I didn't believe him either so he told me to go on over to your room and see for myself. You seemed into it to me." Ellison made his voice go high pitched like a woman's saying, "Don't cum in me. Cum in me. Oh baby, seed me. Seed my white pussy."

The flush in Annie's face moved down her body to chest and breasts as her anger grew. She didn't even bother dressing the rest of the way. She turned towards the adjoining door and stormed towards Clancy's room.

"Where ya goin, baby?" asked Ellison. "Get back here and ride my cock. I wanna watch them big white titties bouncing as you get off on my cock."

"Never again Ellison. I'm done with you and your asshole brother."

"Bull shit. I seen you starin at my dick getting hard."

"Fuck you!"

"Shut up bitch. Stop," he ordered as her hand was reaching for the door knob. Annie did stop, retracting her hand. "Turn around. Let me look at ya." Annie did what he said for some reason she couldn't understand. She must have had some mild submissive streak that she hadn't known about. She liked having men tell her what to do. She lowered her arms to her sides and slowly turned around showing Ellison her body. "Gurl, you are stacked. You belong on the pole."

"I don't know what that means, but thanks I guess." Annie was still mad. She quickly reached for the door and pulled it open. Clancy was sitting at the table working on his laptop. He stood as she stormed into the room. He was naked, but for a pair of sweatpants that hung loosely on his hips. He was smirking! The smug grin only served to enrage Annie more. "You arrogant fucking prick!" She swiftly walked up to him and raised her fist to slap him, but he easily caught her wrist and she gasped as she felt the strength of his grip. He released her. Annie raised her fists up and started beating his chest. He made no attempt to stop her and hitting his pectorals was like hitting a brick wall, hurting her more then it was hurting him. The strength of her blows slowed down. "I hate you. I hate you."

Clancy reached out and grabbed her shoulders. She was still hitting him as she felt him applying pressure to her shoulders. The pressure grew and Annie found herself slowly lowering until she fell to her knees before the tall black man. Annie felt her arousal growing and she hated herself for it. Hated the raging hormones that had gotten her into this mess in the first place. She was staring directly at the swelling bulge under his sweats. She moved her eyes up his powerful torso to his arrogant face staring down at her. He released her shoulders. She swore to herself that all she meant to do was reach out and use his legs for leverage to pull herself back up so that she could leave. Instead, she reached out and placed her palms above his knees gripping his sweat pants. When she tried to pull herself up, she found herself pulling his pants down instead. She rose up a little as his curly black pubes appeared and then the thick root of his cock and then inch after inch of his rapidly swelling shaft. His foot long black cock sprang free just as she fell back on her knees having failed to gain leverage from his sweat pants.

Annie stared at the cock that had turned her into an adulterous. It was semi-swollen, sticking out, but bending down under it's enormous weight. He grabbed the base of it with his hand. With a flick of the wrist, Clancy slapped his meaty cock against her cheek. She gasped in shock even as he brought his cock back across her other cheek. He slapped it across her eye and then her forehead. It shouldn't have been turning her on, but it was, much to her shame. When he quit slapping her, he released his cock and now it was completely hard and sticking straight out. He moved it so that the head bobbed before her lips. Annie pulled her head back from the engorged cock head swaying before her eyes. If he thinks he can treat me like that and have me suck his cock, he's got another think coming, she thought even as his strong hand came down on top of her head. He pulled her forwards so that his cock head brushed her lips. I'm not going to suck it. I'm not. I'm not. What she did do was strange and submissive. She puckered her lips and kissed the tip of his cock right on the urethra. She looked up at him as she kissed his cock. Annie's tongue flickered out and tasted the precum that was dribbling out of his cock. I'm not going to suck it for him. She parted her lips, opening her mouth around the head. Not after what he did to me. Don't give him the pleasure. His cock head entered her mouth and Annie ran her tongue all over it. She started bobbing her head, taking his cock head down her throat. She gone in the blink of an eye to a woman fighting her desires to a woman that knew what she wanted.

Her lust for the big black cock down her throat had her moaning in the back of her throat. Clancy slowly moved, heading towards the bed. She walked on her knees after him, never letting his cock leave her mouth. He sat down on the bed and opened his legs allowing her to kneel between them and rest her arms on his knees as she sucked him off. This was where she wanted to be. This was what she wanted to do. She was hungry for his cum even with her belly still full of Ellison's semen.

1...34567...9