Happy Annibirthery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clancy reached over her back and unhook the bra. The elastic sprang loose and her tits popped out of her bra even though the now loose bra was hanging off her shoulders. Annie had been holding the base of his cock while she sucked him and kneading his heavy balls with her free hand. She released him long enough to pull the bra all the way off without ever letting his cock leave her mouth. "You're getting better at this," said Clancy. "Guess you must have practiced some more on El last night." It angered her, but she never slowed her pace. "You're gonna be a grade A cocksucker by the time this weekend is over. I've never seen a woman whose body was more built for black cock then yours Annie Whyte."

Annie deep throated his cock. "Mmmmm," she moaned around his shaft. I am built for black cock. I can take them in my pussy. I can deep throat them. I can even take these monsters in my ass! His words made her start to suck him faster. Somehow Clancy managed to grab her hips. He was pulling her up. She was too focused on sucking his cock to wonder what was going on. She followed the lead of the strong hands on her hips and climbed off her knees to her feet. She found herself standing on the floor of the hotel, bent at the waist, and leaning down to suck his cock. His hand grabbed the back of her panty right above the crack of her ass and pulled her underwear down. That was odd because Clancy had both hands resting beside him on the bed. One hand grabbed her waist as she felt the bulbous end of another cock pushing against her already soaked vulva. It quickly found the entrance to her pussy and pushed inside. The second hand appeared on her other hip and the man pulled at her hips as he forced his cock in deeper.

Annie turned to glance in a mirror near the bathroom door. She could see Ellison standing behind her in the reflection. She hadn't seen him enter, but the door to the adjoining room was open now. She looked up expecting to see Clancy angry and about to put a stop to this, but he had more of a 'what up, bro!' look on his face then an angry one. Was he okay letting his brother fuck her while she sucked him off? She wasn't okay with it or was she? Annie couldn't bring herself to give up either of the cocks. Her belly was growling for Clancy's sperm even as she was thrusting her pelvis back into Ellison's probing cock wanting it deeper. Her cervix opened up for Ellison's large cock head even as she felt Clancy's cock swell in her mouth to the point she felt she started to gag. Annie pulled back despite being forced forwards by Ellison's thrusts. Clancy's cock head had barely cleared her tonsils when it blew it's load. Having his sperm gushing down her throat reminded her of doing a beer bong back in college. She gulped as fast as she could until his cock head cleared her throat and filled her mouth up with his hot seed. She moaned in pleasure at the taste of his rich seed, swallowing it as fast as his cock could pump it.

Drained, Clancy's floppy cock fell from her mouth. The young wife put her nose in the crotch of her husband's black boss and nuzzled it while his brother continued pounding her pussy. Ellison was just using her body to get off, but she loved it, cumming multiple times while he fucked her hard and one big time when he buried his cock and pumped her womb full of his seed.

"Go get cleaned up," ordered Clancy while she was still had her head down in his crotch and her ass in the air. Ellison's sperm was already defying gravity, welling up in her pussy to drip down onto the carpet.

Annie pushed herself up and waddled with her legs together through the adjoining door to her bathroom. Despite her efforts, she left a trail of white semen behind her. Annie, turned the water on in the shower and stepped inside once it got warm enough. No sooner had she thrown her luxurious dark hair under the water then the shower door was opened. Annie jumped startled and stared at the two black men watching her. Clancy and Ellison were still nude, long banana cocks dangling between their legs. "What?" she asked.

"Nuthin, we just wanna watch you wash that sexy body," said Ellison.

For a few minutes, Annie ignored them. She grabbed the hotel bottle of shampoo and washed her hair. She put her hair under the shower to rinse it and let her well lathered hands run down over her breasts, then her flat belly. She pulled her head out from under the water, grabbed the bar of soap and began running it all over herself, paying extra attention to the space between her legs and her pale DD breasts. The two black men's cocks began to rise. Annie turned and stuck her rear end out towards the two half brothers. She bent forward and brought the bar of soap between her legs, washing her fully displayed vulva under their gaze. She looked down between her legs and saw Clancy and Ellison's cocks sticking straight out. "Get your white ass out here," said Clancy.

Annie rinsed herself of the soapy lather and stepped out of the shower. He didn't even let her dry off. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bed. He fell on his back, holding his cock up for her to mount him. Annie climbed on the bed and straddled him. She picked herself up and lowered herself over the huge cock head. He still felt new and amazing to her. It was different from last night in the dark when she thought it was Joe she was mounting. Now she was looking down lustfully at the older black man. She put her hands on his chest as she brought her pussy down his long shaft. As his thickness fully entered her, her hands curled into claws trying to grab his flesh, but his hard muscles were taut and she could grab on to nothing.

Annie began riding his huge black cock. She stared at his hard tight body and at her tiny white hands against his dark black skin. She stared at his rugged dark face, but mostly she just stared into his eyes. She liked this better then last night. Seeing the man she was fucking was better then fucking blind in the dark. She glanced back at the mirror on the bathroom door and could clearly make out her voluptuous white form astride the darker form lying on the bed. The image was so erotically sexy that she found her claws trying to grab his chest again as she came all over his cock.

Annie felt the bed depress behind her. She'd forgotten about Ellison in her desire to mount her husband's black boss's cock again. Ellison's cock was glistening in the light. He'd coated it with something. The viscous liquid was dripping off the nearly foot long shaft sticking out from his body. He kneeled behind her ass. Beneath her Clancy grinned at the expression on her face. "Unh!" she grunted in alarm when Ellison's cock head touched her anus. Clancy grabbed her hips and pulled her down on his cock to keep her still. Then he slid his hands up to her upper arms and pulled her down so that she was laying on top of him. He held her still while Ellison forcefully pushed his engorged cock through her anus. Annie winced as he penetrated her, thankful that he'd broken her ass in last night.

Clancy stroked her hair as she lay on his chest. Ellison was working his cock around in her ass pushing it deeper. Annie could feel it pushing against Clancy's cock. It was like the two giant phalluses were fighting for room in her small crotch region. This was so completely debauched. She couldn't believe Clancy wasn't stopping it from happening. The older of the two brothers had even slid his hands down to her ass cheeks and spread them open to assist Ellison in shoving his cock down her ass.

Ellison pumped into her a few times. His cock stretched her bowels out as it probed deeper and deeper.

Soon it reached the point it had been last night. He leaned back and pulled her up off Clancy while Clancy cupped her breasts and pushed her so that she was leaning over him. Clancy began slowly bucking his hips, thrusting into her as Ellison pulled back. The timing of their alternate thrusts was so perfect, Annie had the feeling they'd done this before. Clancy was squeezing her pendulous dangling udders, squeezing and pinching her nipples. "How's it feel?" he asked.

"Unh! Unh! Unh!" Annie was grunting with each thrust of Clancy's and Ellison's cock. Her head was turned, looking at the reflection of the white slut getting fucked in both her holes by two black men. "Unh! Unh! Full. I feel full. Unh! Unh!

"Full of what?"

"Unh! Unh! Stuffed full of black cock. Unh! Unh! Not right. This isn't right. Unh! Married! Unh! Not right! Decent girls don't do this. Unh! Unh!

Clancy grinned beneath her and it was an evil grin. He pinched her nipples and squeezed them tighter until the pleasure bordered on pain. "Oh, but Annie, you're not a decent girl. You're a SLUT!" He hissed the final word between clenched teeth. "El, lets go from AC to DC," he told his brother."

"Yeah Clance," answered Ellison. "Lets teach this whore what two black cocks can do." Ellison pulled his cock nearly all the way out of her ass until just the head was stretching out her anus. Clancy pulled as much of his cock out of her pussy as he could. Then the two brothers began slamming their cocks forwards in unison this time.

"UNH! UNH! UNH!" Annie's cries grew louder. Sweat broke out on her forehead. Her entire body started shaking like it did when she had fever chills. "UNH! UNH!" UNH!"

"Work that pussy slut," growled Clancy still pinching and pulling on her nipples. "I can feel that pussy squeezing every inch of my cock."

"Yeah, her ass is squeezing down over mine dick too."

"Something tells me the whore is about to cum, bro," said Clancy. "Fuck her faster."

Annie squealed as their cocks began thrusting faster. "UNH!UNH!UNH! UNHUNH! UUUNNNHHH!" This was decadent and wrong, but it felt so good. "UNH! FFUUCCKKMMEEEE! FUCKMYASS! FUCKMYPUSSY! I'm cummmMMMIINNGG!!"

"DAYUMN! Slut's pussy just gushed all over my cock," said Clancy.

"So good! So good! Fuck! I am a slut. I love it. I love both your cocks. Keep fucking me." Annie leaned down and dangled her breasts over Clancy's face so that he could suck them. Her crotch had taken over fucking his cock. This threw off Ellison's rhythm, but it didn't matter much. She was going to orgasm again. "CCCUUUMMMing! I'm cumming! I'm cumming again. SHIT! I feel your cock Clancy. Cum in me. Seed my white pussy."

"OH SHIT!" grunted Clancy, thrusting his hips up. His cock exploded in her womb flooding it with his seed.

"SO HOT! CUMMING!" Annie's orgasm was so powerful, she collapsed on top of Clancy even as his cock was squirting the last of his seed into the fertile depths of her pussy. Her breasts mashed down on his face and if their soft pillowy mass had suffocated him, this was exactly the way he'd wanted to go. Annie was too wiped to lift herself off him. Ellison leaned over her, strong arms braced on either side and he started doing push ups. He still had a few minutes of stamina in him. She felt Clancy's cock lose it's steel, but not it's size as it remained trapped in her pussy. "OH GAWD!" she cried. "I'm gonna have another one." Annie could feel Ellison's cock expanding. "Seed my ass," she told him just as his cock blew, hosing her bowels with his hot seed. Annie sobbed in joy. "cccuuummmiiinnnggg!" she whispered.

"Shit bro!" groaned Ellison. He could feel her fluids squirting out on his balls which were touching Clancy's scrotum. "She really is a gusher!"

"Now that's what I'm talking about," said Clancy, feeling her pussy contracting all around his soft cock.

"That was soooo good," moaned Annie pushing herself up a little off Clancy. Ellison's cock had gone soft too, but he hadn't pulled it out either. She didn't want them to pull out. She wanted to feel her ass and pussy stuffed full of their black cocks forever, but then her cell phone started going off in the next room. "SHIT! That's Joe," she murmured, pulling herself up. Ellison's cock fell out of her ass with a plop. His semen followed the retreating cock to well up out of her ass. Annie glanced over at the alarm clock. "Oh My god! It's noon! How did it get to be so late?" Clancy's cock fell out of her pussy. His sperm started pouring from her crotch. "He's going to kill me," she said, cupping both hands under her crotch as she stood. The two black men's sperm leaking from both her holes were combing to form a large stream dripping down to her cupped hands. "I was supposed to get an early start and be home by now."

"Tell him your car broke down." Clancy shrugged.

"I can't lie to my husband," she said, frowning when Clancy raised his eyebrows at her.

The distraught wife quickly waddled to her room with her hands between her legs. She pulled her right hand out. It was covered it sperm. She needed to answer the phone quickly as it had already rung seven times. There was nowhere to wipe her hand, so she just flicked his sperm off her hand flicking it to the carpet. She gave up trying to stop the constant flow from her crotch and just let it drip down as she answered her phone. "Hello."

"Hey babe," said Joe on the other end. "You almost home?"

"No," she sobbed, breaking down and crying. "I haven't left yet."

"Annie, what's wrong?"

"Oh Joe, I don't know how to tell you this, but..." Annie felt Clancy's iron grip on her wrist. He quickly took the phone from her.

"Annie? Annie? Hello?" said Joe.

Clancy held the phone up to his ear. "Joe, it's Clancy. I'm with your wife at the mechanics. The water pump on her car blew."

"Oh shit. That's too bad," said Joe.

"Yeah, as you can tell she's quite distraught. I told her not to worry about the money. I'll pay and write it off as a business expense."

"Hey, thanks for doing that Clancy," said Joe.

"No problem, but the mechanic says they don't have a replacement pump on hand and they're waiting to get one delivered. He's still checking some of the parts suppliers, but so far no luck. It might be pretty late before it gets fixed."

"Shit. I really wanted to see her this weekend. Can I head back then?"

"Nope. I need those invoices finished. I'm sorry, I know this is an important weekend for you two. Hopefully, she'll be home tonight and you two lovebirds can spend tomorrow together before you head back."

"Alright Clance. Can I speak with Annie again?"

"Sure. I'm gonna take her back to the hotel then get on out to the job site. Here she is."

"Joe?" she asked, taking the phone from Clancy.

"Honey, I know you're upset, but everything is going to be alright. It looks like Clancy has everything in hand. Don't worry about the money and hopefully, I'll see you tonight. I'm going to stay late and try to get all this paperwork done. Then we'll have all night and tomorrow to spend together. I'll leave late tomorrow night."

"Okay," she sobbed.

"Do me one favor."

"Yeah Joe?"

"Stay away from Clancy. He may act like he's doing you a favor, but don't trust him. He hasn't shut up about seeing you in that bikini since his pool party."

"I understand," she replied.

"I mean it. Don't fall for his bull shit. He likes white women and prefers them married. Some of the things he's bragged about, you'd find degenerate."

"I believe you," said Annie glancing at Clancy. He winked at her. She had a naked black man, old enough to be her father in her room while she spoke to her husband and he had the temerity to start going through her open suitcase. "I love you."

"I love you too. Lets just hope those mechanics get that pump fixed so you can get home and I can pump you. Bye."

"Bye," said Annie, turning off the phone. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" she asked the black man.

"Just looking for something for you to wear," he replied. "AHA! There it is. I was hoping you brought this." He held up her bikini.

"You think I'm going to parade around in that for you?"

"I sure do. Ell and I need some time to recharge so I thought we'd hang out at the pool."

"I'll get my suit," yelled Ellison from the next room.

Clancy walked over to the adjoining door and stuck his head in. "Call Lee, tell him something came up and he's in charge of the crew today." He turned back to Annie and tossed her the bikini. She caught the top, but dropped the panty and had to bend over to pick it up. "Get cleaned up and changed. Come over to my room when you're ready. A couple hours relaxing by the pool should be enough for me an Ell to recharge our batteries. Then we'll come back up here and send you off home nice and proper only this time, I wanna test drive that fine ass of yours."

Annie gulped. Just the thought of being double penetrated again, had her becoming aroused again. What kind of a woman was turned on by something so sleazy? Not the kind of woman she neither respected nor wanted to be. She was still a mess and quickly moved to the shower. Annie had every intention of washing, dressing, and fleeing for home to be with her husband, but as she scrubbed between her legs or ran the soap over her hard nipples, she kept thinking of Clancy's cock. She kept thinking of Ellison's cock. She kept thinking about how she had ridden Clancy's cock while Ellison pushed his into her ass. Now Clancy wanted to try her ass while she rode Ellison. Annie shuddered in pure lust at the thought. She was a woman in heat and her hormones were telling her body that she still needed to be seeded. Seeded by a truly dominant male. Seeded by a big black cock.

Annie stepped out of the shower and dried herself off. She combed her hair and walked back out into the hotel room. She walked over to her suitcase. She'd packed light, but Clancy had strewn all her clothes about as he went through her luggage. Annie started packing so that she could head home and spend her annibirthery with her husband. She went over to retrieve her bikini from wear she'd tossed it on the bed. She held up the small swimsuit and looked at the strings, material, and the hoops that cross her hips and rested between her bosom. She hadn't tried it on for quite awhile, since Clancy's pool party to be exact. Annie stepped into the panty and pulled it up over her hips. Then she pulled the top on and tied the string behind her neck. Annie glanced back at her luggage, nearly packed and at her car keys, the means she had of returning to her husband, lying beside it. She looked at her keys long and hard before turning and going through the adjoining door to Clancy's room.

"Gurl, you don't know how fucking hot you look in that bikini," said Clancy admiringly.

Annie smiled at him. "You look pretty good yourself." The black man was only wearing tight white biker shorts that hugged and showed off the outline of his cock. "For an old man," she added.

"OLD!" he scoffed. "I'll show who's old when we get back from the pool."

Annie had been smiling, but she dropped her grin at his suggestion. "I want that," she said, hesitatingly. "I want your cock again. I want Ell's too. I want... nothing has ever... I didn't know sex could be so good, Clance, but this has to end."

"No more?"

"No, I want it one more time, both you and Ellison and then I'm going home to my husband and we forget this ever happened and we hope that I'm not pregnant."

"When?"

"Just as soon as the two of you are ready to go again. I want to be on the road as soon as possible. I need to spend time with my husband."

Clancy nodded. "Get a towel from my bathroom and go ahead and head down to the pool. I'm gonna go get Ell and meet you there. You like burgers?"

"Sure."

"The restaurant had half price burgers during lunch. I'll get us some."

"Sounds good, but I'll get the towel from my room. I need to get my suntan lotion too. I burn easily."

"I remember you were a little red leaving my pool party."

Twenty minutes later, Annie was laying back by the pool in a cot. It wasn't crowded. There were only a few other people there including one middle aged balding businessman type guy swimming laps. He tried to catch her eye and smile, but she ignored him. The pool had an outdoor bar back to back with the inside bar at the restaurant. It was closed, but the indoor one was open. The only clothes she had on were the bikini, her wedding ring, and her black glasses. They tinted in the sunlight. She was coating her body with SPF 20 lotion to keep from burning when she saw Clancy come out of the bar carrying a tray with three burgers on it. "Lunch is served," he called.

1...456789