Happy Annibirthery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie noticed a look of surprise on the balding man's face at the sight of Clancy. He quickly lost interest in her and sat down on a cot reading a tablet. She gratefully took the basket with the hamburger and fries in it. Annie attacked the burger not realizing how famished she really was. No matter how protein rich several bellyfuls of black sperm might be, it wasn't enough to replenish her energy. Ellison came out of the bar when she was halfway done her hamburger. He was carrying a tray with two beers, a margarita, and three shots on it. Eating the burger so quickly had left her thirsty and she took a long sip of the margarita without thinking about it. Ell joined them and started eating his sandwich. The two black men sipped their beers while she drank her margarita.

Annie was already feeling an alcoholic buzz from the margarita when Clancy handed her the shot glass filled with a familiar black colored liquid. "I really shouldn't," she said, taking it. "It's only a little past noon."

"You're on vacation," said Clancy, holding his shot up. Ell clinked his shot with Clancy's and Annie reluctantly did the same. "I thought a big black cock would be the appropriate choice to toast the last twenty-four hours we've spent together. To Annie and big black cocks," he said.

They clinked and Annie took a sip, wincing at the taste of the potent mixture of hard liquor. "Whew!" she said. "That stuff is still strong, but I think I'm starting to get used to it."

"Big black cocks take some getting used to, but after awhile it's all you'll want." Clancy winked at El.

Ellison smiled. "Big black cocks are strong and they last a long time, but they sure get the job done."

"They sure do," said Annie looking at her shot glass. She'd only drunk half, but already she'd gone from buzzed to drunk.

"To Annie," said Clancy holding his empty shot glass up. Ell raised his empty one and Annie followed with her half full glass. "Happy anniversary today and happy birthday tomorrow. What do you and Joe call it?"

"Our Annibirthery," said Annie, clinking her glass and downing the rest of her drink. It went down smoother this time. Clancy was right. She could get used to big black cocks. "It's hot. I'm going to take a quick dip."

Annie stood off the cot and walked over to the pool. She jumped in. The cold water sobered her a little, but she was still drunk. Too drunk to drive home. Maybe, if she waited it out a couple hours, she could make it. She swam a lap while Clancy and Ellison jumped in. Refreshed, the three climbed out and returned to their cots.

"Wanna sit in the Jacuzzi?" asked Ell.

"Too hot for that," said Clancy. He looked down at Annie's stunning body stretched out on the cot. Her thick nipples were poking out through the bikini top. The panty had sunk into her crotch giving her a camel toe. Her black glasses made her look intelligent and combined with her voluptuous body, she looked like a sexy scientist laying there. "You need a fresh coat of lotion," he told Annie. "Don't want you to burn."

Annie opened her eyes just as Clancy brought his lotion covered hands down to her belly. Ellison quickly followed and she found herself being oiled and massaged by four strong black hands. The two men covered her front with lotion until her fair skin was sparkling in the sunlight. All three were breathing heavily by the time they tired of touching her.

Clancy stood. The outline of his cock under his tight shorts had swollen and bulged out. "I think I'm good to go."

"Me too," said Ellison standing. He was only wearing a tight speedo style swimsuit and his bulge was even more prominent.

They hurried back to their room. Annie felt the stares of others on her as she walked through the lobby flanked by two towering naked black men, clear signs of arousal on all three. Ellison hit the button to close the elevator door before pushing Annie to her knees in the elevator. He fished his cock out from the speedo and slapped the semi hard piece of meat across her face. She reluctantly took him in her mouth while Clancy reached out for her arm and pulled her hand over to his cock after he pushed his tight biker shorts down. It wasn't a long ride to the third floor, but the men were both fully hard by the time the elevator dinged. The door slid open and luckily, there was no one waiting or in the hallway to see the bikini clad white wife on her knees sucking one black man's cock while stroking a second with her hand.

They pulled her to her feet and hurried to Clancy's room neither man bothering to put his cock away. The three quickly stripped once they entered the room. The maid had cleaned while they were out and Ellison just dropped onto the bed and held his cock up. Annie straddled him and lowered herself down over the shaft moaning with pleasure as she took every inch deep into her pussy. Clancy was waiting at the foot of the bed stroking his cock. When Annie had fully impaled herself on Ell's cock, he climbed onto the bed behind them, spitting in his hand and coating his dark black shaft until it was slick. Then he bent the head down to Annie's tightly puckered asshole. He lined the head up and pushed. "Uugghh!" she grunted, still not used to being anally penetrated, but her rectum opened easier then he would have expected as his cock head disappeared inside her.

Annie threw her head back and screamed in joy as she had an explosive orgasm that rocked her entire body. She wondered how many women had ever experienced such joy. She wondered how many women had ever cum as much or as hard as she had over the last day and a half. One thing she did know was that there was no greater pleasure in the world then having two large cocks penetrating you at the same time.

They fucked like that for a good thirty minutes. Ell was pinching one of her nipples and she felt his pinch tighten until it hurt a little. The bucking of his hips was growing erratic too. She could feel his cock swelling, the flair on the big head catching in her cervix. "Seed my pussy baby," she begged just as his cock went off inside her. Hot semen sprayed into her womb triggering another large orgasm. She was still cumming when more sperm flooded her bowels. Clancy pushed his cock deep into her ass emptying his balls inside her. He collapsed on top of her and Annie found herself sandwiched between the two black men as their cocks slowly softened inside her. "That was amazing," she moaned.

Clancy groaned as he pulled his spent cock out and rolled off her, falling heavily to the bed. Annie was exhausted too, but sperm was bubbling up out of her ass and there was a slow river of semen running down the cock still plugging her pussy. She pulled herself up and off Ellison, his cock plopping out and turning the slow river into a waterfall. Annie hurried to the bathroom to clean up.

When she returned, Ellison and Clancy were laying on opposite ends of the king sized bed that filled Clancy's room. She stared at the two black men that had given her so much pleasure. Both appeared asleep. Annie knew that the smart thing to do would be to return to her room, gather her things, leave as quickly as possible and never look back. Her head was still spinning from the margarita and shots. The intense sexual workout hadn't seemed to sober her up much. Driving home for four or five hours would be risky. She should go to her room, lock that damned adjoining door and take a nap before leaving for home. Instead, Annie climbed onto the bed and laid down between the two black men. She leaned into Clancy, put her hand on his hard black chest and slid her hand down his abdominals to his stomach. Her small white hand moved down to his genitals. His black cock had gone all floppy, but was still a foot long. Residual semen had spilled from the urethra forming a spoon sized pool of white seed that rivaled in size Joe's entire ejaculate. She grabbed and shook his cock, stroking it and that's where her hand was when she fell asleep.

The cock was still in her hand when she awoke later, but it was fully hard now. Clancy was moving, rolling on top of her. He held himself up off her and she guided his cock into her rapidly lubricating pussy. She wanted to fuck him again. She wanted his cock inside her forever, but she was tired and sore. Clancy seemed to sense she needed a break and so this time, he made love to her, taking her slowly, kissing her passionately while he slowly moved his cock in and out of her. He hunched his back and bent down to suck one nipple between his large dark lips. Annie writhed beneath him, moaning, lifting her hips up into his thrusting cock. When she came, it wasn't the explosive exhausting kind of orgasm his hard fucking had produced, it was a long continuous series of orgasms that seemed to last forever. They were like a series of bliss inducing firecrackers going off until she wrapped her legs around his hips and held him inside. His cock spurted turning the firecrackers into dynamite. Annie threw her head back to scream, but no sound came out of her mouth as she trembled beneath her black lover, her womb taking yet another load of sperm.

He pulled his spent cock from her body and climbed off the bed. Clancy went to the bathroom and she heard a strong stream of urine striking the toilet bowl followed by the shower turning on. She laid still on her back, feeling his cum leak from her body. She had a strange urge to lift her crotch up to try to keep his sperm inside her, but she fought it. A strong black hand fell on her curly black pubes and moved up her flat stomach to grab and squeeze her breasts. It moved to the side and rolled her toward him. She fell on her stomach and Ellison climbed up on his knees behind her, pulling her onto all fours. His cock entered her sloppy pussy and he took her like that. His cock pushed his brothers sperm back inside her as he began slowly fucking her. He was good too, gently taking her as she laid her head down on the pillow grunting each time he buried his cock. He fucked her for a good twenty minutes until Clancy came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He watched as Ellison buried his cock deep and shot jet after jet of his seed into her womb to mix with his brothers. When he had finished, he held his cock deep in her, keeping his sperm from flooding out. She purred, content just to have his cock in her.

Annie promised herself that she would leave as soon as she sobered up. Clancy offered to take her to dinner in the hotel restaurant. She cleaned up in her room and found herself wearing the nicest dress she had brought along for the weekend and carefully applying makeup for her dinner with her husband's boss. He whistled when he saw her, eyes roaming up and down her body repeatedly. The dress was something she only wore on special occasions, like tonight, her anniversary. It was a little black one piece that stopped inches above her knees. It was sleeveless and had spaghetti straps over her shoulders. It also uncharacteristically for her, showed off her impressive cleavage. She pulled her hair back and applied lipstick and mascara before putting her glasses back on. Black high heels completed the ensemble.

She meant to go home to her husband after dinner, but then Clancy bought them a rather expensive bottle of wine. He kept her glass full and the booze kept her giddy and flirty. She constantly touched the arm of her black dinner partner and batted her eyelashes at him. Ellison sat at the other end of the restaurant with his brother Lee. The two were deeply discussing something over a table for two. Ten other black men were seated at the bar watching a basketball game on the television. They were the rest of Clancy's work crew, a loud boisterous bunch, drinking heavily. She hoped that none of them, especially Adam, her husband's friend, would recognize her as Joe's wife or if they did, that they wouldn't pass on to her husband that she was enjoying an intimate dinner with his boss. She'd only met them once before and that was at the pool party. They'd only seen her in her bikini and then she hadn't worn her glasses. Hopefully, she was safe and for the most part they weren't paying any attention to her or their boss. "Well, I guess you'll be going home then," said Clancy, a knowing grin on his face.

"Yes," replied Annie. "But I'm worried I drank too much." She stood and suddenly grabbed the edge of the table as she swooned. "Definitely drank too much. Not going home tonight."

"Good," said Clancy. "Looks like we get one more night together."

Annie's panties went instantly damp. "Alright. One more night." She stared at the black man. Annie sucked her lower lip into her mouth before asking. "Will Ellison be joining us?" She hoped the question seemed matter-of-fact, routine, indifferent to whether the answer was yes or no.

"Do you want him joining us?" Clancy called her out.

Annie looked down at the table, then back up. "Yes," she whispered.

"Why do you want him joining us?" He waited, but she didn't respond. "Answer me."

"I want him too. I want both your cocks in me at once."

"Then that is what you will get, you little slut," said Clancy.

Annie turned red and looked up at Clancy. Strangely, he wasn't looking down on her. Instead, he appeared pleased with her decision. "I'd better go call Joe and tell him I won't be home anytime soon."

"Tell him the part didn't arrive."

"Good idea. Should I meet you somewhere?"

"Lets go back to the pool for awhile. We can have some more drinks in the Jacuzzi before the fun starts."

"Alright. I'll go call my husband and meet you down there."

"Wait," said Clancy as she turned. "I'll ride up with you." He stood and glanced over at Ell and Lee. They were staring back at him. He nodded and they nodded back. Then he followed Annie out of the hotel restaurant and over to the elevators. Inside, he took her in his arms as soon as the doors slid closed. She gasped in surprise, but quickly found herself kissing him back, pressing her body into his. His growing bulge pressed into her belly. This was what it was like to be kissed by a real man. They broke the kiss when the door dinged and opened. Annie was panting after the passionate kiss. She was fully aroused and ready to do anything to please this man at that moment. "Get your bikini on and I'll meet you at the pool."

Annie nodded and walked to her room. She called Joe and strangely felt unmoved by the disappointment conveyed by his voice over the phone. She apologized, promised to make it up to him, then lied about having a headache in her eagerness to get off the phone so that she could go be with Clancy again.

Her bikini was still damp as she pulled it on. She didn't need anything to go sit in the Jacuzzi. It was dark, so she didn't need tanning lotion. She didn't need money or shoes even. She took her glasses off and set them on the table. Annie left the room with nothing but her key card. A young man in a suit did a double take seeing the bikini clad woman walking down the hall. He tried to smile to get a reaction, but she ignored him. Two teenage boys were waiting for the elevator in the lobby when the door opened to reveal the bikini clad woman and their eyes went wide. She smiled at them and their shock, winking, as she walked past the hotel desk and out to the pool. The cool night air made her nipples poke out a little. They turned fully hard when she saw Clancy and Ell were already in the Jacuzzi. They stood to greet her and she gasped in shock to see their long plump penises swinging pendulously between their legs. She looked around, but the pool and area was empty. Ellison reached out and picked up a tray holding six shots of familiar dark liquid. "I thought you might like some more black cocks," he said.

"I'm looking forward to it." Annie took one drink off the tray. The two black men took one each. They clinked shots and all three threw them back. Annie stepped down into the warm tub.

The three talked and laughed for awhile. The two black men were funny and charming in a crass way. She found herself enjoying their company. There was tension in the air though. After all, they weren't here to become friends, they were here to fuck again. It wasn't long before she felt strong calloused hands rubbing her thighs. Clancy's hand grabbed her wrist under the water and pulled her hand over to his stiffening cock. She grabbed it and started stroking the shaft as he turned fully hard. Annie was about to ask if they were ready to go back to the bedroom, but Clancy was ready now. He stood, his cock sticking out before him, the tip a good foot from his pubes. It bobbed and swayed as she leaned forward and took him in her mouth.

Annie moved to kneel in the center of the Jacuzzi happily sucking his cock, not concerned that some other guest might come out for a late night swim or to soak in the hot Jacuzzi. Clancy moved back and she moved forward to keep him in her mouth. He sat down on the edge and she moved between his legs, grabbing the root of his cock and sucking him faster. Hands grabbed her hips and pulled her up so that she was bent over. The hands grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them down over her ass cheeks, past her thighs, and down her lower legs. Ellison quickly lined his cock up with her pussy and started pounding her from behind. Her moan as the huge cock head splayed her pussy lips open was muffled by the cock shoved halfway down her throat. She came hard the second Ellison's cock pushed deeper then Joe could go. Ellison was eager to bust his nuts in her womb and just fucked her rapidly from behind. Maybe he was worried about getting caught or maybe he just wanted to get off. Either way, she got off multiple times from the relentless pounding and had one large orgasm when his seed flooded her womb. She'd neglected Clancy a little while his brother fucked her, but now she turned her full attention to sucking him off and after a few minutes was rewarded with multiple big gulps of his tasty sperm.

Satisfied and exhausted, they all slid back into the hot water. Ellison distributed the other shots, toasted again and downed them. Annie looked deep into her empty shot glass. "I'm definitely starting to prefer black cocks." The two black men laughed.

Ellison stood up. Annie's eyes went to his penis. It was still a plump monster, even dangling between his legs. His cock was bigger and thicker then anything she could have imagined two days ago. "I gotta piss," he announced, grabbing his shorts from the side of the Jacuzzi. She watched his penis disappear into his shorts and thought it a crime that this man was forced to hide such a perfect tool. She turned her attention back to Clancy. She smiled at him and then moaned as he took one of her feet in his hands and started rubbing it.

Clancy was on her second foot by the time she heard Ellison return behind her. A black hand appeared above her forehead holding another black cock shot between it's fingers. She reached up and took it, hearing Ell drop his shorts behind her. "Three black cocks might be more than I can handle," she said, looking at Clancy who quit massaging her foot much to her disappointment. "You two know that you don't have to get me drunk to fuck me at this point." She threw her head back and drained the shot.

Annie slid up out of the water to sit on the edge so that she could reach over to the tray and put her empty shot glass with the others. She was still bottomless, but her top was on. Ellison moved up from behind her. She looked down at his bare feet, then up his legs, and she stared at the huge dangling cock between his legs. She looked away and then right back at it. "What the hell is that, Ell?" she asked. She leaned closer to his cock to get a better look. Ellison's big round cock head had disappeared into a dark black wrinkly skin. She reached out in confusion and grabbed the rapidly swelling shaft. His cock grew and grew until it seemed thicker then normal. Before it had been a little shorter then Clancy's, but now it looked a little bigger. It was darker too, closer to Clancy's skin color then Ellison's normal brown. The head emerged from the foreskin until it looked like it was wearing a turtleneck. Even the head looked different, more serpentine, like a crocodile's head then the round knobby golf balls that were Clancy's and Ellison's cock heads. She knew even as she looked up the man's body that it wasn't Ellison. The other brother Lee grinned down at her lustfully. "Clancy?" she asked in alarm, looking over at the older brother.

1...456789