Happy Annibirthery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clancy shrugged. "I share everything with my brothers," he said. "Whether you want it or not is something ya gotta decide for yourself, but I think your body has already decided." He nodded at Lee's cock.

Annie turned to see her hand lovingly stroking the fully hard cock, keeping it erect and ready for her. She whimpered with lust and twisted around to take his cock in her mouth. Lee groaned as her hot mouth engulfed his engorged penis. She hefted his balls while sucking his cock. They were large and heavy, filled with cum. "Oh fuck!" he groaned. Already, Lee's cock was swelling. "Bitch sucks cock like a pro." Annie pulled back just as he came and the first wad of ejaculate completely overwhelmed her mouth. His seed shot out the corners of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. She gulped without really tasting him just to make room for the next wad. His second blast of semen still filled her mouth, but she was able to enjoy the taste, savoring his hot seed as it slid down her throat. Lee's semen was richer then his brothers and thicker too, having more the consistency of pudding. It was delicious! It continued to cum and she continued to swallow, jerking his shaft to drain every drop of Lee's sperm. "Shit," he groaned as his cock plopped from her mouth. Annie scooped up some of the sperm on her chin and pushed it into her mouth. "Shit," he said, looking sheepish. She leaned forward and kissed the head of his semi hard cock while looking up at him. "It's been awhile," he apologized. "I'll last longer when we fuck."

Annie nuzzled his cock, smelling it, her tongue flickering out to lick up a remaining pearl of sperm that had formed at the tip. "Well then," she said. "What do you say to us going to do just that?"

"Let's go," said Lee, his cock extending an inch at the thought of getting in her pussy.

It was time to go anyway. A couple had just emerged from the hotel and were heading towards the pool. The three black men and the white woman fumbled for their bottoms, sinking back into the hot water to pull their swimsuits up before the other couple noticed them. They needn't have bothered. As soon as the middle aged couple saw them, the male froze like a deer in the headlights. Clearly uncomfortable at the thought of getting into a Jacuzzi with three well built black men. "It's all yours," said Clancy, rising up from the tub. The couple's eyes widened in surprise when they saw the smaller white woman amongst the men. The male's eyes couldn't help but roam down Annie's body.

They got more stares entering the lobby. They took the elevator up to the third floor and quickly walked to Clancy's room. Ellison made a beeline for the restroom and all the booze had Annie's bladder full too. She walked through the adjoining door that had gotten her into trouble this weekend and used her own restroom. She peed, then stripped off her wet bathing suit. Annie figured there wasn't much sense putting anything on, so she walked over to the door nude. She hesitated at the door, shocked at her own behavior. She'd gone from uncomfortable wearing a modest bikini, to walking nude into a room filled with three black men waiting to fuck her. She opened the door and strolled in. "Now that's what I'm talking about," said Clancy, staring at her nude body.

The three black men were nude also. Lee was spread out on the bed, his huge cock flopped over one thigh. It slid up his leg a little when he took in her full breasts. Clancy and Ellison were seated in chairs around the small table in the room. "Come ride this bitch," said Lee, pointing at his cock. It was slowly rising on it's own. It moved up to point up his stomach. As she climbed on the bed and moved over to straddle him, it had lifted off his stomach. Annie's pussy and mouth watered at the sight of his big black cock. It was truly a magnificent weapon and the serpentine head with the hood pulled back from the head made it look like a dangerous black snake.

Annie straddled his crotch, feeling the hard cock between her legs. She slid forward, feeling his shaft slide between her pussy lips until it widened into the large head at the end. She pressed her pussy down, feeling her lips part around the head. Annie quite suddenly came all over the long head as Lee's teeth gently bit down on one nipple. Her breasts were thrust right out in his face and he quickly had taken advantage of their location. After she had come down from her orgasm, she leaned forwards, pressing her boobs into his face, nearly smothering him as she worked her pussy around the end of his cock until she felt it push into her. Then Annie slowly began backing into his cock, feeling the head go deeper and deeper. When she had taken about half of it, she lifted herself off his body until she was squatting over him and let gravity take her the rest of the way down. She came again as his cock head pushed into her womb.

"That's it baby, cum all over that big cock," growled Lee, reaching up to squeeze her titties.

"I think I love your black cock," she told him, keeping her eyes closed and just luxuriating in the feeling of being fully stuffed. The extra length and thickness was stimulating her nerves endings even more then Clancy or Ellison. Lee's large serpentine head felt better too, especially the larger flared ridge. "It's my favorite."

"Hey!" complained Clancy.

"Sorry stud. All three of you are amazing. Lee's just feels really good right now." With that said, Annie started bouncing in his lap. Lee's cock felt even better sliding in and out of her. She came again and again. It used up a lot of the strength in her legs, but when she fucked the entire length of his cock, the hard flare around his cock head would stimulate her swollen clit before pushing deep and scraping her G-spot, getting her off nearly every time. Unfortunately the strain and the continuous orgasms left her legs too weak to do a great job fucking it. "It's soooo gooood, Lee," she moaned.

"I'm sick and tied of hearing woman tell you how much they love your cock Lee," groaned Clancy, kneeling on the bed. He spit in his hand and began coating his cock with his saliva as he bent his cock down and pointed it at Annie's ass.

"What can I say bro?" replied Lee, with a grin on his face. "Women just find it the perfect fit."

"Uuummm hmmmm," moaned a contented Annie. "Ohhh!" she cried, feeling her ass cheeks being spread open by Clancy. "Clance maybe you shouldn't... Ohhhh ummm." Her anus was spreading open for his cock head. "Oh shit. It feels even better now." She sat down hard in Lee's lap and leaned forward over him, offering her ass up to the older black brother. "Oh shit. Oh shit."

"Please don't say that when I'm plugging yo ass," said Clancy.

Annie ignored him. "Oh shit! Shit! Shit! CCUUMMIINNGG!!" Her ass squeezed down around the end of Clancy's cock even as her pussy contracted all around Lee's. Annie's body was wracked by pleasure from her toes to the hair on her head. It was her biggest, most intense orgasm yet and it seemed to go on for minutes. When she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was a big beautiful cock head bobbing hypnotically before her face. She kissed it to show her respect for it, then kissed it again, then licked it, then opened her mouth and let it push inside her. She looked down the shaft then up the muscular body. She hadn't even been aware that Ellison had climbed on top the bed. Annie now had three big black cocks stuffing every hole in her body.

The foursome tried to make a rhythm of it, but it was too difficult. Every time Clancy slammed his cock forward into her ass, Ellison's cock was shoved down her throat making her want to gag. Lee could do little but buck his hips underneath her.

"Suck me first," said Ell. He grabbed her head and guided her mouth up and down the length of his cock. Clancy and Lee quit moving while Annie relaxed her throat and let his cock slide in and out of her. The contractions came and she orgasmed all over Lee's cock again just as Ellison was cumming. She screamed with pleasure releasing the end of Ell's cock from her mouth and received and big blast of sperm on her face that covered her from forehead to chin. Ellison shoved his cock back in her mouth and pushed it deep, cumming still as it slid past her tonsils. When he was finished, he pulled his cock out and climbed off the bed.

Clancy and Lee were able to work out a better rhythm then. Clancy grabbed her hips and Lee pushed up on her breasts holding her at the right height that they could both work their cocks around in her. Their well practiced strokes had Annie once again wondering if they'd done this kind of thing before. They took turns, their cocks working like pistons, one slamming deep into her ass and pulling back as the other thrust deep into her pussy. It felt amazing, but it felt even better when they switched their pattern both slamming deep into her at the same time.

"Fuck! The bitch's tight ass is milking my cock," said Clancy. He suddenly pulled back and let his engorged cock fly free of her anus before he came.

"What's wrong?" panted Annie. "Put it back in. PLEASE!"

"No, I want to fill yo pussy again. Let's switch bro,"

"Flip over," said Lee, pinching a nipple.

An exhausted Annie, lifted herself up until Lee's cock head was just at the entrance to her pussy, but then she let it slam back deep into her womb another orgasm washing down the shaft buried to the hilt inside her. She tried again, but once again let gravity carry her down around the shaft.

"I said flip over," ordered Lee.

"I can't," she whined. "I can't stop fucking you."

Just as she was lifting herself up to slam down on him again, Lee quickly jerked his cock out of her pussy. Annie whimpered in frustration. The two black men grabbed her hips and turned her around . She raised her crotch up and felt Lee's cock head slide across the opening to her pussy. She was ready to shove her pussy back down around it, but the head moved down to her ass and with some difficulty, it pushed inside her. Clancy grabbed her legs and lifted them even as he aimed his cock at her pussy. He pushed his cock in deep and buried it until his heavy ball sack was splayed out on Lee's beneath her. Clancy was eager to get off at this point. He pushed his hands down on the bed and held himself up as he began fucking her pussy as hard and fast as he could. Annie came several more times before she felt him groan. Lee was groaning too underneath her. Both men bellowed, filling her womb and ass with yet another load of hot black seed.

Later, an fatigued Annie rolled off Lee and made her way to the bathroom. She stepped into the shower and felt the hot water strike her breasts. She washed Ellison's sperm off her face before squatting in the tub, trying to push as much of the other two black men's sperm from her ass and pussy. Sperm leaked from both her holes in steady streams combining into one larger river that struck the bottom of the tub and ran to the drain nearly clogging it with the thick seed.

Finally feeling clean and refreshed, she walked out of the bathroom with a towel around her. Clancy was sitting back in the chair with his head thrown back apparently asleep. Ellison and Lee were sitting side by side on the bed. Annie looked at them. "Well thanks, I guess."

Lee sprang off the bed. "Whoa there baby. Where you going so fast?"

"I need to get some sleep. I got a long drive tomorrow and you guys wore me out."

Lee reached out and pulled her towel open, displaying her breasts and pussy to him. "But I ain't filled that sweet white pussy yet, baby," he said, pulling on both ends of the towel until her body pressed into his. The towel fell to the floor when he let go. Lee bent down to kiss her and she found herself leaning into him as they kissed. She was tired and exhausted, drunk and worn out, but she melted in his arms. Her hand had a mind of it's own, reaching out for his swelling cock. It fully hardened as she stroked it. She broke the kiss. "Okay." She kissed him again. "One more time." She kissed him. "But I want you to do all the work." She kissed him. "And I want it hard and fast."

"No problem baby," he replied, kissing her as she offered her lips up to him. Lee maneuvered her to a round table and lifted her up so that she was sitting on it. His cock head pressed against her labia. "Just the right height for fucking hard and fast."

"Then do it," she begged. "Give it to me."

Lee French kissed her as he guided his cock deep. Annie moaned into his tongue. He began fucking her slowly at first, picking up speed as he went. They broke the kiss and Lee pushed her down so that she was laying on her back. He grabbed her tits for leverage as his cock began pummeling her rapidly. "Ya like that big cock, baby?"

"I love it Lee. I fucking love your big black cock. You're the best Lee. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Who owns this pussy?"

"You do Lee. Fuck me. CUMMING!"

"I'm gonna fuck you whenever I want."

"YES!" she screamed. "CUMMING! CCUUMMMMIINNGG!! CCCUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!"

Lee's snake headed cock spit it's venom deep into her womb. Annie's toes curled. Her clit throbbed. Her nipples ached. Her eyes rolled up in the back of her head and she passed out. She dreamed of sex, sex with black men, a lifetime of having her pussy owned by horny black men that would fuck her every night. Dare she continue after tonight? Could she stop?

Annie was semi-comatose when she felt a cock pushing inside her. "Oh god, I want this so bad," said a deep voice. She opened her eyes to see another black man between her legs. "Sorry Annie. I want to fuck you so bad." Her eyes opened wide. The man between her legs was Adam. He was friends with Joe and the only black man that treated Joe half decently. "Sorry Annie. You're just too hot."

"It's alright," she said softly. "Fuck me Adam. Give me that big black cock."

Adam looked anguished as he fucked her hard with a guilt ridden look on his face. His cock erupted in her womb and she had another orgasm.

Adam stepped away from her and another black man took his place. Annie stared at him in confusion as he lined a cock that was nearly thirteen inches long with her pussy and pushed it inside. She didn't know the man's name, but they called him Dense because it always took him awhile to catch on to anything. "How do ya like that cock? Bet Joe's got a little one. Bet your hooked now. Joe will never satisfy you again." Annie's breasts began shaking as Dense fucked her hard. "Joe know you like black cocks? Poor Joe would probably have a heart attack if he saw what I was doing to ya." Dense laughed. "Fucking Joe called me slow once. Well I aint fucking his wife slow, am I?" He laughed again, fucking her as fast as his hips would go. "Fucking Joe know what a slut his wife is?" Dense pushed deep and spurted a strong jet of seed into her pussy. Annie erupted in orgasm as she was seeded yet again by a black man. "Joe make you cum like that?" he asked, pulling out.

"Never," whispered Annie.

A black man took his place and she was vaguely aware that the room was full of dark figures. She wondered if Clancy's entire crew were lined up to fuck her. There was little pleasure in being fucked at this point, but her body still reacted by orgasming every time a black man hosed her womb with seed. Another man entered her. He reached out and flicked her nipples with his fingers as he started fucking her hard. Her nipples reacted by swelling up. "Slut!" he growled. "Cunt! Whore! I'm a gonna fuck you up bitch." Annie looked up at this man whom she did not recognize. He had his hand up to slap her, but Lee grabbed his wrist. The man looked angrily at Lee for a second before relaxing and lowering his hand. He kept calling her names. "Fucking cunt. White whore." He spat in her face. "Gonna fill that slut pussy up." He flicked her nipples again, spitting on her belly. "Here it comes cunt."

"YYYEEESSS!" she cried coming alive again as his ejaculate triggered yet another orgasm. She didn't recognize this black man, but he must have had some big balls. His cock shot jet after jet of ejaculate in her pussy. YYEESS!! YYYEEESSS!!!" She wrapped her legs around his waist and held the vile man's cock buried inside her. Annie couldn't believe how much sperm the man was emptying inside her. Her orgasm continued with every jerk of his cock and splatter of his seed in her womb. It was the most prolonged orgasm of the weekend. "Yes," she moaned as the jerking cock began slowing down. "Soooo goood."

"Everything I said about you was true, cunt." The man spat on her one more time.

"Get out of here asshole," growled Clancy.

"Yech," said another black man stepping up. He pulled his stiff cock out of her pussy and pushed her legs back raising her anus up. He pushed his cock into her ass instead fucking it hard like it was a pussy and filling her bowels with cum.

"Shit's nasty," said the next man, pushing his cock into her. "Can't feel a thing." Neither could Annie for that matter.

"That's cause you dick's to small," said a black man.

"Fuck you," replied the man, pulling his cock out. He moved around and Annie felt herself being lifted into strong arms. He placed her down gently on the carpeted floor. The man then straddled her belly. Annie looked up to see him pushing his cock down between her breasts. His cock was nearly ten inches long and that was apparently small to these black men. "These big white titties are perfect for fucking," said the man. He pinched her nipples while pushing her breasts around his cock. The man started rapidly sliding his cock in and out of her breasts. Annie was nearly comatose at this point, but she did what she could to lick the underside of the man's cock head each time it thrust forwards. His dick may have been smaller, but his balls weren't. When he came, it was like a tidal wave of hot black seed fanning out from the tip to cover her face.

Two men with bigger cocks took their turns titty fucking her and spraying even more sperm on her face, the final one jumping back and covering her tits with cum. The next man didn't care about the mess in her pussy and fucked her again, laying down on her and kissing her despite the sperm on her lips. She came again when he pumped her womb full of semen, though it was a smaller orgasm. Another man took his place and Annie passed out.

Annie didn't know what happened after that. She dreamt she was getting fucked by black cocks and she dreamed she was cumming again. She dreamt she was in an earthquake the epicenter in her pussy making her tits flop as her body slid back and forth on the carpet. She dreamt of shadowy figures standing over her, hands moving rapidly between their legs until a hot rain splattered down all over her nude body.

**************

Annie awoke to redness beyond her eyelids. She felt the heat of the sun on her face, but she couldn't open her eyes. For a moment she feared she was blind, but then her muscles broke through the crust that held her eyelids shut. She opened them and blinked at the dawn sun shining through the window. She moved, her entire body stiff and covered in the same flaky white crust that had held her eyes shut. She was still on the carpet. Moving, she could feel that there were some wet spots on the carpet. The sperm covering her body was all dry and flaky, but there was still plenty of wetness between her legs. Her muscles forced the crust to break as she flexed her limbs and climbed to her feet. The carpet had a wet pool of white semen on it from where it had leaked from her legs. The pool was bigger then a can of soda's volume.

Annie rose to her feet. The room was empty, but for Clancy fast asleep on the bed. She looked at him with hatred at that moment. He had tricked her into sex, invited his brothers to join in, and then shared her with his crew. It didn't matter that she had enjoyed it so much, what he did was wrong. Worse, he had likely impregnated her. She hoped she'd never see him again.

1...456789