Happy Annibirthery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie limped her way back through the adjoining door to her room. Lee was asleep in her bed. For a brief moment, she looked at him, remembering how good his cock had felt inside her. She hated him too now. Annie slipped into the bathroom and took the longest shower of her life. The cum in her hair and all over her body was difficult to get off. The flakes turned into wet strings that clung to her body, refusing to be picked up by the washcloth. She scrubbed heavily between her legs, half believing that she'd be leaking sperm from her pussy for the rest of her life.

Annie stepped from the shower and was a little shocked at the sight that greeted her. She actually looked pretty good. There were some red finger sized blotches on her breasts, but for the most part, there was no sign of her long night. Her mouth tasted kind of nasty. As much as she loved the taste of hot and fresh cum in her mouth, it left a bad aftertaste after several hours. She brushed her teeth and was glad she'd brought along a mini bottle of mouthwash.

Annie wrapped a towel around her nude body and peeked out of the bathroom. Lee hadn't budged and was sound asleep. She'd worn them out as much as they had her. She crept across the room to her bag, dropping the towel as she began to dress. Annie glanced at Lee as she stepped into her panties. She could see the outline of his cock underneath the covers. She hooked her bra on. She stared at his cock. It looked swollen. She pulled some jeans up her legs and over her hips. I want to see it one last time, she thought as she buttoned her blouse on. When she finished dressing, she stared hard at the sleeping black man. She pictured herself pulling the covers of him for one final glimpse of his huge cock. Then she would suck him to full erection and beg him to fuck her again. Annie thought it was impossible, but her nipple began hardening and her pussy started lubricating as she imagined what she would do with Lee's snakelike cock. That was precisely why she didn't pull his covers off for the final peek.

Annie called Joe as she left the motel. They met at a roadside diner halfway between their house and the hotel. She broke down and cried when she saw her husband. He mistook it for being upset that they had missed their annibirthery weekend and held her in a long embrace. He told her that they would laugh about this someday and that next month when she was ovulating again they would make up for lost time. They ate lunch and Annie felt uncomfortable as her husband kept staring at her with a funny look on her face. She shivered under his gaze fearing that there were still flakes of sperm on her face or that she had a strand of hair sticking straight up into the air from caked semen. It was possible she missed some, her panties were soaked from sperm that leaked out of her on the two hour drive here. Finally she looked at Joe with a questioning look on her face. "Sorry," he said. "I can't stop staring. You look absolutely stunning. I swear you're glowing." Annie blushed. After lunch, she went to use the bathroom and glanced at herself in the bathroom mirror. Despite her lack of sleep and exhaustion, she couldn't disagree with her husband, she was glowing. She'd never seen herself look better.

Annie went home and tried to get back to normal. Her coworkers at the library all complimented her on how good she looked. She enjoyed the compliments. She began noticing black men everywhere she went. Every night, she dreamt of sex with black men and she awoke horny. The night before Joe got home, she looked at picture of white women with black men on the internet and masturbated to them. They made love when Joe got home and to her surprise she enjoyed the contact, though she didn't cum and highly expected she'd never cum again. They made love again the next night and Annie pictured she was laying beneath a hard muscled black body. Other times they had sex, she pictured it was Lee or Ellison or the teenage black guy that bagged her groceries earlier that day or the black youth with the lackadaisical attitude that took her McDonald's breakfast order that morning.

Clancy tried to contact her. She avoided him, but every time the phone rang and she didn't answer, her pussy got wet at the thought that it might be him. She had a growing need in her for more black cock and she feared that the need would become greater then her ability to resist when she ovulated and became super horny again. But she didn't ovulate again. Nor did she get her period.

She was pregnant.

Joe announced to his coworkers that she was pregnant. Clancy's attempts to contact her increased, but she continued to avoid him. She dodged his calls. She hid in her bedroom one day he showed up at her house and knocked on her door. She claimed she was sick the next time he had his summer pool party. Eventually he gave up.

Epilogue

Nine months after her annibirthery weekend, Joe's mom came into the delivery room to tell her son that his boss had stopped by. Joe told Annie that he'd be right back and was surprised to see Clancy sitting and laughing with Joe's and Annie's family. Clancy had a dozen roses in hand, a stuffed teddy bear, and half a dozen cigars sticking out of his shirt pocket. Joe thanked his boss for coming, but was called back into the delivery room as Annie's contractions were getting closer.

One hour and forty-five minutes later, he emerged a broken man. Joe had gone pale and was shaking. His family jumped up in alarm worried about the baby or Annie's safety. The distraught husband just stared at Clancy. Color returned to his face until it was an angry red. His brows furrowed and his lips parted showing his gritted teeth. Clancy calmly set the roses down and stood off the chair just as Joe charged him. Clancy didn't brag about it much, but he had unarmed combat training in the military and was a black belt in both Karate and Tai Kwon Do. He easily grabbed Joe's wrist as the white husband swung a wild jab at Clancy's face. Clancy twisted Joe's arm around his back and slammed Joe against the wall. That was the end of Joe and Annie's marriage.

Annie and Clancy Jr. moved in with Clancy after Joe threw her out. Not that she wanted to, but that was her only choice. Joe had cut off her funds and even her own family wasn't speaking to her. Clancy and Annie's relationship was uneasy at first, two people that didn't really know each other living together. She didn't know her place in his house, but he surprised her. He already had a room ready for the baby, decorated, filled with toys, and a nice crib. She was also surprised to see that she had her own room. He wasn't going to force her into anything she wasn't ready for.

It had been a difficult birth and it took Annie two months to properly heal. During that time, she had listened at least once a week to the sounds of loud sex coming from Clancy's room as he had several black women that he brought home semi-regularly for sex as he was a lusty man. Their cries of pleasure made her both jealous and envious as she knew what that big black cock could do to a woman.

One night while they were eating Chinese food that Clancy had brought home, Annie looked over to see the baby fast asleep. She looked at the black man she was living with, busily eating. Annie reached over and placed her hand on his leg. He quit eating and looked at her. She ran her hand up his thigh and found his growing cock. Clancy slid his chair back, stood up and held his hand out. She took it and he led her up the stairs to his bedroom. Soon they were rutting like animals, both thrusting their crotches together with wild abandon. The second night, Annie was reading in her room. She was lying on top the covers in her bra and panties when the door opened and Clancy walked in. He was naked but for tight briefs showing off his bulging crotch. She dropped the book and opened her arms for her black lover. Annie permanently moved into his bedroom the next night and the other women quit coming by.

Love came quickly after that. Clancy was acting the role of a good father and he was providing for both her and the baby, but it was the frequent mind blowing sex that had her emotions going crazy whenever she was around him. The black man was insatiable. He wanted it nightly often multiple times and in the morning. His cock never failed to bring her to multiple orgasms. Two weeks after they had resumed having sex, Clancy had her legs spread as he kneeled pounding her pussy to her second or third orgasm. His hot seed erupted inside her womb both prolonging her orgasm and turning it into a series of large orgasms. She stared up in awe realizing how much she cared for this older black man. She had an affection for him that she'd never felt for Joe and only her love for their child beat her affection for Clancy. It was this realization or powerful love that had her coming multiple times as much as it was his amazing cock.

The next morning, Annie had half his cock shoved down her throat when she looked up into his eyes as he lay on their bed. Their eyes locked and her heart burst with her love for him. She trembled in awe of these powerful emotions. Annie showed her love by proceeding to give him the best blow job he'd ever had. She slowly licked and sucked his cock for an hour, deep throating it and bobbing her head as rapidly as she could bringing him to the brink of orgasm several times only to stop to kiss and lick the head until he calmed down. She returned to sucking him. His cock stayed swollen and rampant every bit as big as it got when cumming for most of the time and when he finally did blow his load down her throat, it was one of the biggest loads he'd ever blown. She swallowed every drop then looked up at him, licking his white cum off her lips and told him. "I love you." Clancy reached down and pulled her up until she straddled him. "I love you too," he replied, kissing her. She felt his cock stiffen between her legs and soon she was riding him screaming, "I love you. I love you. I love you."

A week later, Clancy came home from work to a spotlessly clean house and a hot steak waiting for him on the table along with a baked potato and some cooked carrots. He sat down to eat and heard Annie come up behind him. She rubbed his shoulders, ran her hand down his chest and leaned around to kiss him. He kissed back enjoying the attention and the intimacy. He enjoyed it even more when Annie walked around to refill his drink and he saw that she was wearing a sexy lingerie ensemble consisting of black nylons, a garter belt, see thru bra, and crotch-less panties. He growled feeling his cock stir at the sexy sight. She served him a fresh slice of apple pie for dessert and sat down beside him rubbing his cock through his pants while he wolfed it down eager to her to the bedroom. "What's gotten into you?" he asked. "I'm not sure, I just started getting so horny this afternoon." She mounted his stiff cock without taking the panties off. "I think I'm ovulating again." His cock twitched as they began fucking like crazy.

The second his potent seed struck her fertile womb, she had one of the hugest orgasms of her life. Her love for him grew into something unnatural, something more akin to worship. They fucked four more times that night, sleeping but little. From that point on, she waited on him hand and foot, cooking and cleaning for him. His needs were her needs. His wants were her wants. His desires were her desires. And Annie had never been happier.

Clancy and Annie were married six months in to her second pregnancy. Annie kept her figure, but her breasts swelled up to double E's and it was too much for the membranes that held them proud and high. The membranes broke and her breasts sagged down. Clancy didn't care, he loved her oversized udders especially since they were so often milk laden. They still looked proud and firm confined by a tight bra or bikini top and no man could take his eyes off her magnificent cleavage. Annie was the perfect wife. She served his every need, helped keep the books for his construction company, raised his children, wore cocktail dresses or skimpy bikinis at his pool parties and entertained his guests even servicing them sexually if Clancy desired. Theirs was a strange marriage. It was open, he shared her with Ellison and Lee and occasionally other black friends or businessmen, but as far as she knew, Clancy only ever slept with her.

Annie bore Clancy five children over four years. By then, he was approaching sixty and less concerned about his virility then he was when younger. He got a vasectomy not wanting her to go on birth control because he loved her wanton animalistic need for sex when she was ovulating. This was a mistake as Ellison stopped by to find his hormone crazy horny sister-in-law sunbathing nude one day and her sixth child was his. Ellison was married at that time so she and Clancy pretended that it was theirs, though Ellison stopped by often to spend time with his "godson" and fuck his brother's horny wife often with his brother joining in.

Tragedy struck when Clancy had a heart attack and died in his late sixties. He left everything to his wife. Annie took over the company and ran it with an iron fist. Lee and Ellison were her foremen enforcing her will on job sites. The already profitable company turned even more profitable, making Annie a fortune. The black men balked at first being bossed around by a white woman, but when the company had a pool party and their bikini clad hostess announced her special reward system, they all found themselves working extra hard to be picked her employee of the month. The right to live with and do whatever they wanted with the boss for an entire month was too big a perk to overlooked.

The End

1...456789