Happy Anniversary

Story Info
A day of teasing leads to an explosive evening.
1.8k words
4.52
10.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been looking forward to seeing you all day. You've been sending text messages every couple of hours. Teasers getting me ready for the evening to come. Promises of pleasure beyond imagination. It's getting more and more difficult to focus on work as my mind wanders and my body reacts to my day dreams. I hope no one notices my nipples, hard as rocks, skimming the inside of my bra, trying to force their way out. It's a struggle to keep my hands from massaging them hoping to relieve the pressure that's building.

Time to clock out; finally. As I rush from my desk, I hardly speak to anyone, afraid that one of my colleagues will want to start a conversation. I make it out without delay. As I rush to my car, another text appears. Another tease. My head is spinning. The butterflies in my stomach have migrated to the sweet spot between my thighs. I can't wait to get home.

I make it home in record time. I want to make sure I get there before you do. As I open the door, my palms already sweaty from anticipation, I hear music playing inside. My entire face breaks into a smile so wide it hurts my face. I'm giddy.

As you come around the corner, I notice how handsome you are tonight. Your smile is as wide as my own, your sparkling eyes welcoming and warm. You look so good it's hard for me to move as you make your way to me. I finally make my feet move only to be swept off the ground in a full body hug. Before I can speak, you kiss me full on the mouth, not hard, not soft. It feels like our mouths are melting together. You gently push your tongue into my mouth; our tongues

Begin a slow dance that makes me dizzy. As you release me, your teeth gently tug my bottom lip and you linger there for just a moment. I quiver just a bit. Without a word, you grab my hand and lead me to the dining room. I am stunned by what awaits me. Candles and flowers create a romantic scene. The table is beautifully set. A five- star restaurant inside my own home. I'm speechless. Your smile widens as you see the look on my face. For the first time, you speak to me, only to say that you have run a bath for me and dinner will be ready by the time I get out. You kiss my cheek and squeeze my hand. I walk away, still unable to speak, trying to keep my composure. When I reach the bathroom, my jaw drops. Candles and rose petals are everywhere. The scent of the crème Brule candles envelopes me; you know it's my favorite candle scent.

I quickly disrobe and sink into the still warm water. It feels so good. I just want to sink down and relax, and then I remember the delectable site that awaits me and decide to make it as quick as possible. Thank goodness I don't need to shave; I just got a Brazilian Wax. I know how you like me cleanly shaven.

I jump out of the tub and grab a towel and head to the bedroom. I see a box on the bed with a note attached. No words are written on the box, only numbers, 1-4-3, our code for I love you. Once again, I'm speechless. The box contains a beautiful black slip dress, sexy, black heels, and a pair of fish net stockings, crotchless. I moisturize my skin quickly, spray on your favorite perfume, and dress quickly.

As I make my way back into the dining room, the aromas are making my stomach growl. I realize how hungry I am. You are standing in the doorway, waiting for me. You take my hand and lead me to my seat, pulling out my chair for me. Our conversation is light and fun. Dinner is absolutely divine, but I am really anxious for dessert. Your text messages promised something very special.

The feeling of anticipation is palatable. As you clear the table, you purposely brush against me. I get goose bumps. I want to follow you into the kitchen, but you insist that I fix us drinks from the bar instead. I obey your instructions happily. I need a drink to calm my nerves.

I wait for you on the couch, drinks ready. It doesn't take long for you to join me, but I am on my second drink already. I love watching the way you slowly sip your drink. I'm focused on your lips, imagining how they will feel on my own. I can't help myself. You notice my gaze and decide to play with my mind a little more by drinking even more slowly. I smile at your little game. You rise to put on some music. I love watching you walk.

You know how much I love to dance. You've chosen my favorite CD; I immediately start to sway. We dance for only two songs before the heat between us is too much. You kiss me passionately. My knees get weak and my breathing quickens. You sense my desire building and pull back. The smirk on your face is telling. It's time for dessert.

You take me by the hand and lead me into the bedroom. You take your time with me. Kissing my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, and finally settling on my lips, where you linger for a while. Your kisses are making my head spin. You pull away only long enough to pull my dress over my head, making sure to brush across my breasts as you lift the gossamer fabric from my body. I stand before you with nothing on but the stockings and heels you left for me. You order me to lie down on the bed. I hadn't noticed the four black scarves you have already tied at each corner of our bed until you begin to gently, but firmly tie me down. I immediately begin to get excited.

You stand back and stare at me for a minute. It's torture. I want to touch you so badly. You lean over my exposed body and begin to kiss my lips, snaking your tongue in and out of my mouth. You trail kisses down my face and neck, Lingering at the soft spot that drives me wild. Each breast gets a tongue bath. My nipples respond to your touch immediately, hardening so much they hurt. You suckle each one in turn, gently tugging and pinching until they are at full attention. Then you do something I love. You push both of my DD breasts together and put both nipples in your both and suck hard. I feel like I could explode right now. You sense my rising passion and stop. I want to beg for more, but I don't. I want to appear strong. Giving in at this point would be a sign of weakness. Then you would know that I am putty in your hands.

You continue to pepper my torso with long, languid, kisses. When you reach the valley that lies between my legs, you stop. I'm expecting to feel your tongue pleasure me at any moment, but you skip my mound and go straight to my thighs. It feels so good, but my clit is screaming for your expert tongue to relieve all this pent of pressure. I want to feel you so bad right now, I could scream.

Suddenly you stop kissing me and stand up. I watch as you remove your clothes ever so slowly. The sight just makes my clit throb harder. Your smooth, chocolate dick makes my mouth water. You slide up my body, pressing your weight on me. I want to yell for you to just fuck me already, but I press my lips together to suppress the words. You use the tip of your dick to tease my clit, rubbing it up and down and up and down. I feel like I'm going to explode at any moment. You feel it too, so you stop. There's that smirk again. You know what you are doing to me. You swirl the tip at the entrance to my well, but you refuse to do me the honor of dipping in. Instead you use your penis like a soft wand, brushing my stomach and teasing my nipples. I'm going out of my mind, trying hard not to writhe too much. Just when I think the teasing is over, you keep moving up towards my face. My mouth begins to water in anticipation of tasting you. As you reach my lips, you trace around my mouth, from the outside to the inside of my lips. As you reach the inner part of my lips, I open my mouth, hoping to taste you a little. You oblige, but only for a moment. Just as I am beginning to enjoy your flavor, you withdraw your sweet gift from my lips. With one swift movement, you are diving between my legs, licking my swollen clit with that long, firm, strokes that I love so much. The sounds you make while you are eating my pussy make my eyes roll into the back of head. I feel like I'm melting. I'm about to explode when you stop. Before I can stop myself, I beg you not to stop. That's when you know that I am all yours. Instead of obliging, you thrust your penis into my valley all the way. I let out a yelp of pleasure. It feels so good.

For just a moment, you are so very still. The slowly, you begin to move, hard and deep movements. I don't know how much I can take.

You begin to pick up speed, but not too much. I try to control my hips, but they ignore me and begin to swirl in time with yours. The back and forth motion is too much for me to bear and my well begins to flow. But you don't stop moving. Instead you begin to move faster and harder, stopping only to untie one of my legs to throw over your shoulder. Oh no...Not again. Before I know it, I'm orgasming again and again, wave after wave of ecstasy. I hear a woman's scream. Was that me? I feel like I might pass out. Just when I feel like I can't take anymore, I feel your body tensing, a sign that you are about to have your own sweet release. I love how it feels when you come inside. I hold you tight with my thighs and squeeze my pelvic muscles just as you are getting ready to explode. I love the look on your face. As you release the last drop of your passion, you kiss my lips.

I'm so exhausted that I fall asleep before I even realize I'm tired. The last thing I remember is the sound of your sweet voice whispering Happy Anniversary into my ear.