Happy Anniversary?

Story Info
Someone gets cucked on the day of an anniversary.
1.9k words
3.07
11.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

  • Note: This story was written as per a prompt posted to Reddit by u/MonarchoFetishist.

"Welp. Today's the day," Eric mumbled to himself as he set the dining table for dinner. "I've got dinner in the oven, dessert in the fridge...God, I hope this makes up for last year's anniversary." Indeed, today was the day -- it was Eric's annual anniversary with his girlfriend, Zoe. All day, he had been both nervous and excited. And all day, he had been keeping the house clean, making sure the bathrooms were pearly white, and that the bed was properly fixed with the sheets and pillows in all the right places. Not to mention, he also went to the barber that day and had his dark-brown hair styled and cleanly combed. After that, he showered himself with an expensive honey-almond bodywash he received as a gift last Christmas, sported a black dress shirt and slacks, and applied a black-pepper-scented cologne on himself, all to show how appreciative he was of Zoe and her time with him.

Once Eric finished with the table, the oven beeped, much to his surprise when he jumped at its screech.

"For fuck's sake!" he exclaimed. He sprinted to it and retrieved the lasagna, before dropping it off on the counter behind him. He then bended down to hover his nose over it.

"Mm, Zoe's gonna love this," he said as he savored the scent of the cheese, the herbs, and the tomato sauce now wafting the air around his kitchen and dining room. After that, he returned to his oven and set the timer to allow the lasagna to cool for another half-hour.

"Alrighty. Now, I just need one more touch." Eric then opened one of the kitchen cabinets, and there, he produced a bottle of red wine, along with two glasses, before setting those on the table. "There we go; some pinot noir from 2017. She'll really love this." With everything now in place, Eric resigned himself to the living couch, where he pulled out from under the cushions his copy of that infamous book -- the Kama Sutra -- and began to read, feeling determined to give Zoe the happiest moment in her life.

One-and-a-half hours passed, and Zoe still hadn't arrived. Oh, come on! What's taking her so long? he thought. Is she working overtime as a form of payback against me for last year? Or is she... Not wanting to think any deeper about the prospect of her infidelity, Eric looked down at his hands -- they shook with anxiety as he fiddled with his fingers. He looked up at the T.V. screen in front of him, and then a second later, her reflection on it finally appeared before him as she walked up to the front door to open it. Along with her, however, was another outline -- it was of a bald man with a large, bulky frame. No! You've got to be fucking kidding me, he thought furiously. Momentarily, his mind shifted towards the state of his own body; compared to the man standing with Zoe, Eric was above-average at best -- subtly chiseled on his torso were pecs and a six-pack from his visits to the gym at least once a week with his friends, along with some muscle here and there on his arms and legs, but these were hardly noticeable.

Seconds suddenly turned to hours for Eric as he stayed on the couch and listened to Zoe unlocking the front door. Once the final lock was undone, she entered the living room alongside the large, muscular man.

"Honey!" she cried, smiling wide with her straight, white teeth in full view. "How're you doing? Sorry I kept you waiting so long." Meanwhile, Eric stared at the man accompanying her, noticing the black tank top and light-grey sweat pants only just barely covering the outlines of his large pecs and biceps; further adding insult to injury for Eric was the man's tattooed complexion and sneering, grey-eyed face, along with his stench of cigarette smoke and sweat soiling fresh air of the living room.

Zoe, however, stood in sharp contrast to this; curly brown hair stretched all the way down below her shoulders, while freckles peppered her tanned skin from the blazing hot sun earlier that day. Accentuating her attractively skinny and petite frame, along with her vibrant green eyes, was her olive-green tank top, cropped beige pants, and wicker flat-heels. And emanating from her was a calming scent of lavender and rose, serving as the only reason why he didn't immediately tackle down the giant lingering behind her.

"Who the fuck is that?" Eric snarled, his palms twitching with rage.

"Oh, him?" said Zoe nonchalantly as she placed her hand on the man's shoulders. "This is Chad. He's a coworker of mine who insisted on coming along with me for our anniversary dinner."

"I came along for dessert too, you know?" Chad chimed in. "As a matter of fact, I think I'll have it now while you watch -- like a mukbang, but with more 'bang,' you cuck." Chad leaned in and puckered his lips as his hands moved to the bottom of his tank top to remove it. Much to both his and Eric's surprise, however, Zoe recoiled and chuckled at Chad, the condescension evident in her expression.

"Actually, Chad," she said. "The real cuck here isn't Eric -- it's you." Zoe dashed to Eric and crashed her lips against his. Not wanting to think any further, Eric reciprocated and protruded his tongue into Zoe's mouth, exploring it and making her moan in delight.

"W-What the...?" Chad sputtered. "But you...I thought..." Before he knew it, Eric and Zoe, midway through their make-out session, proceeded to wrestle each other onto the dining table, knocking down a few plates and glasses.

"Those. Were. Expensive," Eric said between kisses.

"I'll buy you more; don't worry," Zoe replied breathily. With Eric laying his back on the table, Zoe slid herself down until the zipper of his jeans was directly before her eyes. Eagerly, she undid his belt and unzipped his pants before pulling them down, along with his underwear, until they were finally off of him and laying on the ground. And with that, Eric's member sprang into action, fully erect and landing on of Zoe's nose bridge.

"I can't believe you'd think I'd actually cheat on you," said Zoe, laughing. "There's no way I'd ever ditch this perfect cock." She licked her lips in hunger and went down to business -- she took Eric into her mouth and began sucking him whilst moaning in hunger and pleasure. She bobbed her head on him at a steady pace, sticking her tongue out every now and then to stretch it down and lick his balls as she sucked him.

"Oh, G-God," Eric groaned. "Heh! I really am a lucky son of a bitch." He turned his eyes toward Chad and laughed at him as he savored Zoe's affections to his manhood. "You hear me, dickwad? I'm one lucky son of a bitch alright!"

"Fuck. You," spat Chad through gritted teeth. The comment, however, went in one ear and out the other for Eric, as a carnal hunger took over him and his body; without another word, he grasped the back of Zoe's head with both his hands and plunged himself all the way down her throat, pressing his torso against the tip of her nose.

"Fuck, I love you, Zoe," he moaned. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you tonight for our anniversary." Promptly, he pounded away at Zoe's throat while she still at her tongue out, lapping away at both his balls and the underside of his shaft. Zoe, meanwhile, overcome with the intensity of being face-fucked, snaked her hand down to her womanhood, massaging her labia and prodding at her clitoris through her panties. I fucking love you, Eric, she thought.

Simultaneously, Chad still stood in the living room, with his back turned to the front door; as much as he wanted to leave, his body kept him paralyzed in place and his eyes wide open. To add insult to injury, he also felt his sweatpants ever tightening and slowly forming a tent from his erection, making him red in the face with rage and embarrassment. Ugh, what the fuck am I anymore? It should be me pounding that slut's throat! he thought furiously.

"Oh jeez! I'm gonna cum, Zoe!" Eric cried. He made one final thrust down Zoe's throat and fired off a massive load straight into her stomach, feeling his orgasm wash over him with the intensity of a tsunami. Once he felt the final drop of his cum drip from tip of his manhood, he pulled out and stared Zoe into her vibrant green eyes, watching them glimmer and stream makeup-stained tears under the dining room light with a post-orgasmic daze to them; when his eyes turned to the crotch area of her pants, he glanced at the visible wet spot creeping across her thighs.

"I love you, honey. So much," she breathed, panting like a drooling dog.

Eric turned his eyes to Chad again. "So, you're gonna leave yet? Or are you just gonna keep standing here to watch us? I'm fine with both," he said. Chad remained silent with rage in his eyes.

"So be it," Eric continued. With Zoe's face still rubbing against the tip of his member, he dragged her up the table, placing her face inches against his, and his cock prodding her labia.

"I want you to be my cowgirl tonight," he said. Without a moment's hesitation, he thrusted himself through her moist folds, and then immediately felt himself inside her, moving through her slick walls.

"Holy fuck!" Zoe cried while Eric thrusted his hips in and out of her at a gentle, steady pace.

"You don't have to be gentle with me, Eric," she said. "I can take it rough. And we wouldn't want to bore our guest, now would we?" Zoe beckoned Eric with her shoulder, turning his gaze to Chad, whose face was now as red as the table cloth on the dining table. At the sight of this, Eric laughed lovingly while he regarded Chad with conspicuous condescension. And with that, he picked up the pace, sweat beading on his back and on his temples.

"Happy anniversary, honey," he said breathily, feeling his thighs slap against her ass. After several more thrusts, he started feeling the tight walls around him tighten, and his own cock twitch in glee as they got closer and closer to climax.

"I. Want you. To cum. With me," said Zoe between thrusts. Eric nodded his head in agreement and synchronized his movements with hers, turning their love-making into something of an intimate dance.

"Can't fucking believe this. Can't fucking believe this. Can't fucking believe this," Chad mumbled repeatedly under his breath as he continued allowing himself to be cuckolded. Before he knew it, the couple reached the climax in their performance-- Zoe and Eric cried each other's name out loud in pure bliss, releasing unto each other at exactly the same time. Upon reaching the end of their climaxes, Zoe collapsed onto Eric's chest, her eyes slowly closing as the exhaustion took her. Meanwhile, Eric turned his gaze to Chad again.

"So, when do we get our Oscars?" he asked.

"Fuck you." With that, Chad stomped off and left the living room, taking care to shut the front door before he left. Once he was gone, Eric resigned himself to the sleep coming over him.

"Happy anniversary," he whispered into Zoe's ear. Happy anniversary indeed.